Author Topic: Behold the tiny tit EDIT: now with lots more videos  (Read 14063 times)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
Re: Behold the tiny tit
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2007, 03:47:40 AM »
Shifted, you have a slight build now, but I'm sure you can get bigger. Bigness is all relative (I love that word!)

If you have big muscles, regardless of your height or structure, you'll generally be considered big by the average person.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2007, 07:36:17 AM »
Well I loved MJ when I was younger.  I think he is good dancer, and a very talented dude overall.  He was trained by a lot of poppers (pop'n taco especially) so me and MJ do have some of the same influences.

cool, MJ is a true original, Hope to see him dance again, although he seems to have trouble putting projects together.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2007, 07:39:03 AM »
bump for the truth
exactly, i'm susre he's a nice guy but he looks like an average 19 year old guy.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2007, 10:01:06 AM »
exactly, i'm susre he's a nice guy but he looks like an average 19 year old guy.

When I was 19 I could pass for 14, so yeah I'm a bit of a late bloomer.  Hopefully, by the time I'm 35 or 40 I will have a more developed physique.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2007, 10:10:16 AM »
dude that was cool

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2007, 10:25:46 AM »
seriously dude, the philosophy eat less will make you lean, but you'll be small. take the two people who are praising this concept up.

adonis=swimmer

shiftedshapes=swimmer.

im a natty too and im much bigger then you. im 225-230 at the moment at 5 10. not as lean as you but id never be able to get to your bodyweight. there are some nattys that are massive, you guys arent the epitome of anything. id rather my high calorie, high protein diet. i bet you can barely bench your bodyweight for reps.

look at goudy, hes much much bigger then both of you and stronger. id rather take his advice.

The Heckler

« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2007, 10:27:14 AM »
im 225-230 at the moment at 5 10.

Of course you are  ::)

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2007, 10:33:14 AM »
so here I am...all 150lbs doing my best to pop lock like my hero King Kamali:

enjoy

-sS

Have you ever worked out before?

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2007, 01:35:35 PM »
Have you ever worked out before?

no but im thinking about trying it.  heard tae bo is a great workout.  Have you guys tried it?

YAYYYAYAY  YA

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2007, 01:38:56 PM »
When I was 19 I could pass for 14, so yeah I'm a bit of a late bloomer.  Hopefully, by the time I'm 35 or 40 I will have a more developed physique.

like i said you seem like a good dude so i'm not going to rip on you like some of these clowns but you should seriously give some thought into doing some hardcore eating and training for awhile and then cutting up.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2007, 01:48:34 PM »
train for what you want to do, consider the positives and negatives. you're functional, you're healthy, you have a physique that'll play well in terms of public perception. if you're happy about it, keep going slowly. if you don't want to put on a lot of weight quickly, why do it? bodybuilding isn't the pursuit of maximal size for everyone.

the fact that adonis is trying to act like "a low calorie diet" is some kind of secret is nothing short of hilarious. And the physiques speak for themselves. toned, in good shape, but small. hell, you can lose weight eating nothing but M&Ms but you're not going to BUILD much from that kind of eating plan.

ever wondered why some people seem to eat like shit but are in good shape? because they don't eat much. they're the people that skip dinner to go play basketball or forego breakfast because they're in a hurry. they don't eat late at night, they go for three squares and that's about it. and it will certainly keep you healthy and make you live longer. studies have repeatedly shown that low cal diets offer greater longevity than high calorie diets.

however, you aren't going to find anyone in any sport who weighs more than 180 pounds that doesn't eat like a horse. ever hung out with football players? even the toned guys around 215 eat like it's a full-time job and put my fat ass to shame at the buffet.

the so-called "adonis principle" (read: oldest diet theory in existence) is not a bodybuilding diet. it's a diet for people who just want to stay in "good shape".

Stavios

« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2007, 02:02:20 PM »
train for what you want to do, consider the positives and negatives. you're functional, you're healthy, you have a physique that'll play well in terms of public perception. if you're happy about it, keep going slowly. if you don't want to put on a lot of weight quickly, why do it? bodybuilding isn't the pursuit of maximal size for everyone.

the fact that adonis is trying to act like "a low calorie diet" is some kind of secret is nothing short of hilarious. And the physiques speak for themselves. toned, in good shape, but small. hell, you can lose weight eating nothing but M&Ms but you're not going to BUILD much from that kind of eating plan.

ever wondered why some people seem to eat like shit but are in good shape? because they don't eat much. they're the people that skip dinner to go play basketball or forego breakfast because they're in a hurry. they don't eat late at night, they go for three squares and that's about it. and it will certainly keep you healthy and make you live longer. studies have repeatedly shown that low cal diets offer greater longevity than high calorie diets.

however, you aren't going to find anyone in any sport who weighs more than 180 pounds that doesn't eat like a horse. ever hung out with football players? even the toned guys around 215 eat like it's a full-time job and put my fat ass to shame at the buffet.

the so-called "adonis principle" (read: oldest diet theory in existence) is not a bodybuilding diet. it's a diet for people who just want to stay in "good shape".

bump for the truth again !

being in contest shape at 3-5 % needs some hardcore dieting !

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2007, 02:12:03 PM »
bump for the truth again !

damn right it does. adonis got pretty lean for the mr getbig, but if you look at the pictures NOT taken with ridiculous lighting/shadowing, he wasn't that low and certainly wasn't close to contest shape. he wasn't even as lean as layne norton's pictures 5-6 weeks out.

it's the same as suggesting that as long as you go into the gym and just do something for an hour that all training protocols are equal. boiling all diet strategies to "a calorie is a calorie" is like boiling all lifting plans to "muscle tension is muscle tension" and saying as long as you're exercising you can bench press or do cable flies, your chest will grow the same.

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2007, 07:13:47 PM »

Depends on how much cardio one is willing to do and what time of the day....

Stavios

« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2007, 07:40:01 PM »

Depends on how much cardio one is willing to do and what time of the day....

well... maybe.... I don't think cardio is necessary at all

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2007, 07:40:28 PM »
I can get to 3% bf in a week or two from where I am now.  The pic I took is just a normal day, but with a few cups of coffee and some days reduced calories the bloat drops away really quickly.  You all would still say that I look very small, but being dry and lean makes me look a bit bigger.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2007, 07:40:59 PM »
well... maybe.... I don't think cardio is necessary at all

That's why you are fat.
just push some weight!

Stavios

« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2007, 07:41:51 PM »
That's why you are fat.

july 7th 2007

do it

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2007, 07:42:47 PM »
nov 7th 2007

My birthday.  8)
just push some weight!

Stavios

« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2007, 07:43:30 PM »
I can get to 3% bf in a week or two from where I am now.  The pic I took is just a normal day, but with a few cups of coffee and some days reduced calories the bloat drops away really quickly.  You all would still say that I look very small, but being dry and lean makes me look a bit bigger.

being ripped while being tiny is an easy thing
no offence but you don't have any muscle to lose

Stavios

« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2007, 07:44:43 PM »
nov 7th 2007

My birthday.  8)

do it  >:(

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..