Author Topic: Croatch Monster calve implants  (Read 23783 times)

body88

Re: Croatch Monster calve implants
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2006, 09:08:27 AM »
Ny is huge.... If that is really the keg guy he has nothing to say. Guy has about 4 inches of fat hanging off his face  :o :-[

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2006, 05:41:43 PM »
Thanx body 88, Cock drainer has quite a nice double chin going on there.I bet if a used a fat caliber on his face is would easily come up 25-35% .Definatly a poster child for liposuction of the face

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 12, 2006, 05:46:45 PM »
GetitOnNy is my ephedrine on its way?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: November 12, 2006, 09:47:19 PM »
DB the ephedrine will probably ship tomorow,Monday,because my werehouse is closed plus UPS doesnt pickup on weekends.So I will have my employees ship on Monday.I also need your T-Shirt size aswell, you didnt include that in your im.Thank you again for posting that pic of Cock drainer ,that pic is to hilarious.After you posted that pic of that guy he got speachless because his fat ass was caught, lol.Why is it that the short guys and fat guys are the only ones that talk crap and stir up trouble.You never see a big guy or a guy with a good physique causing troulble or talking shit.Its always the ones like cockdrainer or Vince G trying to manipulate and tear down other.I guess guys like cockdrainer and Vince tear other people down just to feel good about themsleves.They think by wishing bad upon others and putting them down will hopefully sabatoge there success, so they will become a failure in life just like them.Hater on haters, lol

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #79 on: November 12, 2006, 10:20:04 PM »
Just imagine cumdrainer talking lip about me and herew is my pic.You can clearly the diffrence , I am a national level super heavy weight, cumdrainer, a fat beer drinking construction worker

bas rutten looks big here
its comin today

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #80 on: November 12, 2006, 11:33:19 PM »
his calves are real.  wtf are you talking about?

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #81 on: November 13, 2006, 03:26:56 AM »
You forgot the pic.

Whats that on his head? LOL ::)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #82 on: November 13, 2006, 07:30:33 AM »
GetItTony

Are you encroatching on his territory?
Q

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #83 on: November 13, 2006, 07:45:13 AM »
getitonny is a perfect example of what happens when people are home schooled.  I bet he wouldnt even break 1000 on the SAT.  I would put money on a 5th grader in a spelling bee against him.  I weep for humanity, knowing that people that dumb are allowed to live and procreate, spreading their stupidity.  Now you know why we have states like West Virginia and Kentucky, for people like him.

so where are you seeing all these pics of me, share with the rest of the class

translation...im a fat fucking slob with a molesting parent so i will resort to grammar and spelling since my obese body cant back itself up. Die in a ham sandwich choking

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #84 on: November 13, 2006, 12:14:19 PM »
getitonNY does gay4pay

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #85 on: November 13, 2006, 12:53:10 PM »
So this tool comes knocking on my door this weekend.  I'm like can I help you....and he's all like "are you Kegdrainer on getbig??"
I laugh and say yeah what the fuck do you want?  So I have my S&W 45 a.c.p. tucked in the back of my pants just in case...you never know in my neighborhood when you need something extra.... and this guy asks me to step outside for a minute.  Then I notice there is a car turning around on my cul du sac with Jersey plates.  I ask the guy what the fuck he's doing on my porch and he asks me If I know John DiLauro.
I tell him to go fuck himself and that he's got three seconds to get the fuck of my porch.  Then he takes a swing at me and misses, punching the wall behind me.  Thats when I punched him in the throat and then got behind him and kicked his leg out.  After that his buddy was getting out of the car.  I shove the first douchebag down the steps and pull out my S&W and strongly advise the second douchebag to take his friend and leave.  He didn't take my advice.  He got a jaw full of my foot as he came up the stairs.  At this point my rottie is going nuts at the front door...I thought about letting him out, but decided that it would have been excessive.  I reminded them that my little friend on the other side of the door loves the taste of new jersey so they decided it would be a good idea to get back in their car.  They left in a hurry.

Next time show up in person instead of sending your little friends you bald pussy.

body88

« Reply #86 on: November 13, 2006, 12:55:22 PM »
So this tool comes knocking on my door this weekend.  I'm like can I help you....and he's all like "are you Kegdrainer on getbig??"
I laugh and say yeah what the f**k do you want?  So I have my S&W 45 a.c.p. tucked in the back of my pants just in case...you never know in my neighborhood when you need something extra.... and this guy asks me to step outside for a minute.  Then I notice there is a car turning around on my cul du sac with Jersey plates.  I ask the guy what the f**k he's doing on my porch and he asks me If I know John DiLauro.
I tell him to go f**k himself and that he's got three seconds to get the f**k of my porch.  Then he takes a swing at me and misses, punching the wall behind me.  Thats when I punched him in the throat and then got behind him and kicked his leg out.  After that his buddy was getting out of the car.  I shove the first douchebag down the steps and pull out my S&W and strongly advise the second douchebag to take his friend and leave.  He didn't take my advice.  He got a jaw full of my foot as he came up the stairs.  At this point my rottie is going nuts at the front door...I thought about letting him out, but decided that it would have been excessive.  I reminded them that my little friend on the other side of the door loves the taste of new jersey so they decided it would be a good idea to get back in their car.  They left in a hurry.

Next time show up in person instead of sending your little friends you bald pussy.

AHHAHAHAH. Bro regardless what you think of John. You cannot talk shit about his physique. On par with a midget talking shit about a persons height.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #87 on: November 13, 2006, 01:05:54 PM »

AHHAHAHAH. Bro regardless what you think of John. You cannot talk shit about his physique. On par with a midget talking shit about a persons height.

when did i comment about his physique?  I'm pretty sure I only commented on his baldness.  I would be fuckin huge if I took steroids too.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #88 on: November 13, 2006, 01:35:52 PM »
I laugh and say yeah what the f**k do you want?  So I have my S&W 45 a.c.p. tucked in the back of my pants just in case...you never know in my neighborhood when you need something extra.... and this guy asks me to step outside for a minute.  Then I notice there is a car turning around on my cul du sac with Jersey plates.  I ask the guy what the f**k he's doing on my porch and he asks me If I know John DiLauro.
I tell him to go f**k himself and that he's got three seconds to get the f**k of my porch.  Then he takes a swing at me and misses, punching the wall behind me.  Thats when I punched him in the throat and then got behind him and kicked his leg out.  After that his buddy was getting out of the car.  I shove the first douchebag down the steps and pull out my S&W and strongly advise the second douchebag to take his friend and leave.  He didn't take my advice.  He got a jaw full of my foot as he came up the stairs.  At this point my rottie is going nuts at the front door...I thought about letting him out, but decided that it would have been excessive.  I reminded them that my little friend on the other side of the door loves the taste of new jersey so they decided it would be a good idea to get back in their car.  They left in a hurry.

your mother actually loving you is more believable. How do you type with your sausage fingered banana hands stuck in the hostess box.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #89 on: November 13, 2006, 01:51:34 PM »
your mother actually loving you is more believable. How do you type with your sausage fingered banana hands stuck in the hostess box.

I'm not hiding from anyone, especially some internet fag-wrangler like getitonNY and his homo posse.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2006, 01:58:52 PM »
and for the record, I dont think croatch has calf inplants or has injected oil into them.

I also doubt he has molested goats at the petting zoo.

ForMotherRussia

• Getbig II
« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2006, 01:59:01 PM »
Just imagine cumdrainer talking lip about me and herew is my pic.You can clearly the diffrence , I am a national level super heavy weight, cumdrainer, a fat beer drinking construction worker
U look huge man- great built- but on that picture u look like bass rutten  ;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2006, 06:46:06 PM »
o this tool comes knocking on my door this weekend.  I'm like can I help you....and he's all like "are you Kegdrainer on getbig??"

Monster delusions.  You forgot about the Bruce Lee kick you threw, after doing a double back flip spinning punch. ::)
N

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2006, 06:48:15 PM »
DB the ephedrine will probably ship tomorow,Monday,because my werehouse is closed plus UPS doesnt pickup on weekends.So I will have my employees ship on Monday.I also need your T-Shirt size aswell, you didnt include that in your im.Thank you again for posting that pic of Cock drainer ,that pic is to hilarious.After you posted that pic of that guy he got speachless because his fat ass was caught, lol.Why is it that the short guys and fat guys are the only ones that talk crap and stir up trouble.You never see a big guy or a guy with a good physique causing troulble or talking shit.Its always the ones like cockdrainer or Vince G trying to manipulate and tear down other.I guess guys like cockdrainer and Vince tear other people down just to feel good about themsleves.They think by wishing bad upon others and putting them down will hopefully sabatoge there success, so they will become a failure in life just like them.Hater on haters, lol

HAHAH cumdrainer is too easy to own, T-shirt size, easy, largest you have ;)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #94 on: November 13, 2006, 06:52:02 PM »

If you're not BS'ing us, this is the first ever IRL asswhopping to come out of a GB feud.

Either BS....

...or IRL asswhoop.

Which is it?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 13, 2006, 06:52:11 PM »

Are you Steven Seagal's script writer?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: November 13, 2006, 08:11:26 PM »
Cock drainer , I read your post, and you been playing to many video, games, because if you and I went toe to toe I could sneeze and knock your fat ass out.Cockdrainer you can out drink me and out eat me you fat bastard but dont try to act tough, because your just a fat pathetic bitter slob.You need to jion Jennt Craig , weight watchers or have liposuction because your so fat you have like 2 double chins, and your face is even fat.Cckdrainer you have more fat in your neck and face then I have in my whole body.I bet you have 40 lbs of fat in that chubby ass face of yours.I bet your one of the fat fucks that tell "im just big boned', lol cockdrainer I have never seen a skeleton with a double chin.Cockdrainer is so fat when he walks into a resteraunt he orders a 5 gallon tub of gravy.Like I said before , its always that short guts or the fat ugly guys who always talk shit.Cockdrainer I know you hate me and thats cool, I cant blame you for being mad a the world.Your frustated because your fat, stupid, ugly, mentally off ,and a loser.Here is your pic I am posting again so everybody on this board can see what a fat intertnet tough guy looks like.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 13, 2006, 08:15:24 PM »
HAHAAH thats a brutal tat he has, and a monster imagination to go withit!!!!Mensa  ::) Oh Brother I think he meant he was a member of the "LGF" http://www.lgf.org.uk/

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #98 on: November 13, 2006, 08:54:02 PM »
got news for you pal.  It really doesnt matter what you think.  Take a look at this guy.

Boris is one of the strongest men on the planet and has no cuts, 3 chins, and carries more bodyfat than I do.  I would bet my paycheck to say he outlifts you in EVERY LIFT. 

Secondly, You're a fuckin juicehead.  You use illegal drugs to look big, and overcompensate for the tiny chemlab geek you really are.  You aren't shit without drugs.  I bet you're real proud of yourself.  You're no different than some old assed west palm beach great grandmother with $300,000 worth of plastic surgery.  Your pussy is still old and wrinkled.  Look at your kidneys, your liver enzyme levels, your shrivelled nuts and your bald head.  You talk a lot of shit for an industry bigwig, Extremely Bald labs, and you do nothing.  ALL TALK.   Look at you, getting punked by some Internet fat guy ahahahhahahahahahaha

PS, please come to my house in person next time, my dog is getting hungry.
YOU AINT SHIT WITHOUT DRUGS

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 13, 2006, 09:01:54 PM »
got news for you pal.  It really doesnt matter what you think.  Take a look at this guy.

Boris is one of the strongest men on the planet and has no cuts, 3 chins, and carries more bodyfat than I do.  I would bet my paycheck to say he outlifts you in EVERY LIFT. 

Secondly, You're a fuckin juicehead.  You use illegal drugs to look big, and overcompensate for the tiny chemlab geek you really are.  You aren't shit without drugs.  I bet you're real proud of yourself.  You're no different than some old assed west palm beach great grandmother with $300,000 worth of plastic surgery.  Your pussy is still old and wrinkled.  Look at your kidneys, your liver enzyme levels, your shrivelled nuts and your bald head.  You talk a lot of shit for an industry bigwig, Extremely Bald labs, and you do nothing.  ALL TALK.   Look at you, getting punked by some Internet fat guy ahahahhahahahahahaha

PS, please come to my house in person next time, my dog is getting hungry.
YOU AINT SHIT WITHOUT DRUGS

When did BODYBUILDING become POWERLIFTING? you fat tub of Lard.