Author Topic: Croatch Monster calve implants  (Read 23852 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Croatch Monster calve implants
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2006, 11:52:26 PM »
Delusional Liberal your the retard, I have never wore a wife beater to any Mr Olympia Expo, or Arnold Classic Expo.I always wear classy dress shirts that have my companies logo embroidered on the left side of them.I make sure all of my sales men, and booth workers all have matching shirts,so our company comes across very professional and organized.We spend a good amount of money to make sure the male and female athletes at our booths look classy, and draw positive attention to our 2 sports nutrition companies.We have way to much class to be wearing wife beaters at our booths for any expo.So if your going to bash some one or there physique, you should atleast be smart enough to know who you are making fun of, and what they were wearing.Delusional Liberal it seems like you dont know who you are making fun of, lol.All you know is the guy with 17" arms mean looking and was wearing a wife beater.This description does not describe me at all, so none of your so called facts dont point to me. As far as slapping me in the face , the first thing you would need to do is find out who I am, because to me you are quite lost.I think if you did meet me I seriously doubt you would be stupid enough to try to smack me.Trying to smack me would be like running infront of a locomotive, as soon as you raised your hand you would get crushed within seconds.Delusional Liberal ANYTIME YOU WANT TO ATTEMPT TO SMACK ME SET UP A PLACE FOR US TO MEET, SO I CAN PUT YOUR MOUTHY NONSENSE TO REST ,TRUST ME YOU WOULDNT LAST MORE THEN 10 TO 15 SECONDS.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2006, 11:56:31 PM »
Delusional Liberal your the retard, I have never wore a wife beater to any Mr Olympia Expo, or Arnold Classic Expo.I always wear classy dress shirts that have my companies logo embroidered on the left side of them.I make sure all of my sales men, and booth workers all have matching shirts,so our company comes across very professional and organized.We spend a good amount of money to make sure the male and female athletes at our booths look classy, and draw positive attention to our 2 sports nutrition companies.We have way to much class to be wearing wife beaters at our booths for any expo.So if your going to bash some one or there physique, you should atleast be smart enough to know who you are making fun of, and what they were wearing.Delusional Liberal it seems like you dont know who you are making fun of, lol.All you know is the guy with 17" arms mean looking and was wearing a wife beater.This description does not describe me at all, so none of your so called facts dont point to me. As far as slapping me in the face , the first thing you would need to do is find out who I am, because to me you are quite lost.I think if you did meet me I seriously doubt you would be stupid enough to try to smack me.Trying to smack me would be like running infront of a locomotive, as soon as you raised your hand you would get crushed within seconds.Delusional Liberal ANYTIME YOU WANT TO ATTEMPT TO SMACK ME SET UP A PLACE FOR US TO MEET, SO I CAN PUT YOUR MOUTHY NONSENSE TO REST ,TRUST ME YOU WOULDNT LAST MORE THEN 10 TO 15 SECONDS.

are you fucking kidding me? what a liar.
 i saw you closing some fucking grip tester in your cheesy white trash wal-mart wife beater, do you remember that?  i do.  you're full of shit.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2006, 12:21:45 AM »
I did close the grip and curl the 185lbs bar at the Universal Booth.But I never wore a wife beater, to the Mr Olympia Expo.Delusional Liberal YOU NEED TO FIND SOME ONE ELSE TO STALK, BECAUSE YOU THINK YOUR STALKING ME BUT, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT i WAS WEARING TO THE EXPO.I will say this one more time I was wearing a black dress shirt with my companies name embroiderred on the left hand size.I was also wearing Relaxed fit Tommy Hilfinger black pants, to match my shirt.I always make sure my athletes, and salesmen, as well as I wear all matching attire I know you being a homosexual stalker you are , fantsize about me wearing a wife beater, in your dreams while you please yourself.But the reality is I was wearing all black , dressed for success, and I am a happily married straight man.So please Delusional Liberal  find some one else to stalk.If you still feel like your man enough to smack me, we could meet up some where and try to smack me only to find out that your just an internet tough guy, who will get easily defeated.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2006, 12:28:58 AM »
I did close the grip and curl the 185lbs bar at the Universal Booth.But I never wore a wife beater, to the Mr Olympia Expo.Delusional Liberal YOU NEED TO FIND SOME ONE ELSE TO STALK, BECAUSE YOU THINK YOUR STALKING ME BUT, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT i WAS WEARING TO THE EXPO.I will say this one more time I was wearing a black dress shirt with my companies name embroiderred on the left hand size.I was also wearing Relaxed fit Tommy Hilfinger black pants, to match my shirt.I always make sure my athletes, and salesmen, as well as I wear all matching attire I know you being a homosexual stalker you are , fantsize about me wearing a wife beater, in your dreams while you please yourself.But the reality is I was wearing all black , dressed for success, and I am a happily married straight man.So please Delusional Liberal  find some one else to stalk.If you still feel like your man enough to smack me, we could meet up some where and try to smack me only to find out that your just an internet tough guy, who will get easily defeated.
you must not be thinking of the expo im thinking of cause YOU were wearing a wife beater, while YOU were trying to close some fucking grip tester.  you're a clown.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2006, 05:19:39 AM »
Listen Delusional Liberal you stalker, I never wore a wife beater to the Mr Olympia Expo.I have always wore a dress shirt, that is black in color and cordinates with the other athletes at my booth.Delusional Liberal I dont know if you need glasses or your just plain retaded, but I have never wore a wife beater to the Mr O expo for the 100th time.I have a legit biz and I always, wear a dress shirt of some type that matches the sporty theme my 2 companies are promoting that year.This year I wore a black sporty polo type shirt.So please Delusional Liberal  get on some meds or find the wife beater your obsessing about and go have sex with him and leave me alone you fucking stalker

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2006, 05:40:53 AM »
GetItOnNY check your pm.

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2006, 06:47:12 AM »
I would disagree.  If all of your current gains came from being natural, I would consider you natural.  You could say clean, but that to me implies you took gear for a good period, kept some gains from it, then stopped using.
It's irrelevant what people consider you.  At the end of the day, I know every pound I've gained from 152lbs, has been without the use of drugs...plain and simple.  Hell, I give anyone credit who has put on 20lbs of lean mass, without any gear assistance because it takes some work.
It's how you feel about your gains that means the most.  I would never feel great knowing drugs were the root of my "accomplishments".  Or that I need to continue taking some pill or shot to keep what I had.  I would feel like a complete cheeser.
This has been Springer's Final Thought, brought to you by the Croatch.

And why has over a page of this thread been deleted.  I was getting turned on with that hot tranny. ;D
I agree for the most part. But I remember you saying that you gained like 50 pounds from the cycle you did. Regardless of whether you lost it all or not your body was already conditioned to put on more weight than usual. That is where your advantage comes when it comes to other true life-time naturals.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2006, 07:02:38 AM »
Without being a suck-up, I think John has been quite forthright about his past usage and there is no incentive for him to dance around the subject, unlike any number of pious hypocrites on this board. In any case, he brings more to the board than he takes. I can't say the same for Kegdrainer. Everytime, I encounter him in a thread, he is going at with someone over seemingly nothing!? Maybe he just likes pissing off people?  ???

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2006, 09:11:29 AM »
We have way to much class to be wearing wife beaters at our booths for any expo.

Unlike certain booths, who have their "Pros" walk around in wifebeaters, looking like dumb fcuks. 8)

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2006, 01:48:16 PM »
i do like pissing people off.  GetitonNY is an easier mark than bob chic.  So successful with his "extreme" supplements and "extreme" gift with the english language.  He has more stories than mother goose.  Another washed up bodybuilding industry nobody.  You think your petty threats are going to mean a shit to me bro?  Whos the one with something to lose in this industry?  You think people are going to respect you and buy your supps when you make such an ass of yourself here with random people on the internet?

You're a joke.  I hope you show up at my door so I can slap you in your fat mouth like the bitch you are.

Learn how to spell you fucking washed up ex nobody.
You ain't shit but 165 pounds soaking wet off the sauce, with shrivelled up kidneys and raisins for balls.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2006, 02:34:06 PM »
kegdrainer when are you coming over to suck my cock?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2006, 05:31:40 PM »
Cumdrainer your avitar says you cook MC's like a pound of bacon, lol ,its more like you look like you eat a pound of bacon, on a daily basis.What kind of homo puts Vanilla Ice saying from the 1990's as there avitar?You must have a sexual cruch on Vanilla Ice.lol, Cockdrainer, you want to drain his cock dont you, you pillow biter, lol.i SAW DB PUT A PIC OF YOUR FAT ASS, LOL NICE PHYSIQUE, LOL.You call yourself a bodybuilder, lol, you look more like a beer driking fat construction worker, lol.With those massive soft and flabby tattoed 16" arms of yours, lol, your a true athlete I tell ya, lol.Arnold wouldnt want to get on stage with you, im not talking about Arnold Schartzenager im talking about Arnold Ziffle the pig on the Show Green Acres, lol .For you information I didnt use anabolics until 2002 and Iweighed 250lbs before using any for of steroid.Now you on the other hand said you dont drink protein powder or use any supplements, and trust me it shows, those beer and egg shakes have givin you quite the gut.I bet you havent seen your penis in over 5 years with that fat ass beer belly.Even if you did use supplements it wouldnt help you, your beyond help you need liposuction, you fat swine.As far as coming to your do to beat you up, why would I waste my time figting a fat pathetic loser such as you? Knocking you out would be easy all I would have to do is move around for 60 seconds and your fat ass would be so tired you would fall over from exhaustion.The only bodybuilding show you could ever do is the special Olympics, and even then you wouldnt place top 10.So listen here pork chop aka cum drainer, go to the Jenny Craig board because this is a bodybuilding board, and your fat ass isnt a bodybuilder.Building a large beer belly, is not building your body.Consider your ass owned cock drainer

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2006, 05:50:50 PM »
CockDrainer here is some info you need to get started, to help your fat pathetic ass

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2006, 05:55:04 PM »
Cum Drainer here is club you need to join right away

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2006, 05:56:46 PM »
kegdrainer when are you coming over to suck my cock?

Bad gimmick ::)
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2006, 10:36:50 PM »
Now , that im done talking nonsense with idiots, back to the subject at hand.Croatch does not use steroids, but I know for a fact he injects synthol or escalen into his calves.There is no way a midget like him could have that big of a calve naturally.I would say he has been shooting them up with some type of substance for atleast 4-5 years judging by there developement.I beleive the rest of his body is all natural, he does have a well balanced muscular build.But as far as his mental state goes, I know he has been kicked out of all the local petting zoos for inappropriatly fondling the animals.One of the petting zoos has like 5 diffrent pictures with wearing several diffrent diguises just to be able to sneek his way back into the petting zoo.I know he likes anything with big tits, wether it be a wild boar, a girl, a sheep or even a goat.To him big tities are big tities.I wouldnt be suprised if the guy would go as far as getting breast implants just so he could play with his own tities.I would not like to see him on a farm because a female cow has alot of tities, and they hang down, so he would be in head sqeezing ,succking and feeling all them tities

This post is for recreational purposes only and not to be taken seriously.Croatch is a pervert and girls know him as a dirty loittle beast, no animals were harmed in this post

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2006, 07:46:51 AM »
Delusional Liberal
Getbig II

liberals=stupid

Re: RONNIE COLEMANS new look..(with hair)
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2006, 11:43:48 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ronnie looks pretty sexy with hair

This pillow biter has the nerve to make comments about my wife and my physique, yet he thinks Ronnie Coleman looks sexy with hair.Now I know the supposed hot gf you were talking about you have is really a man.Delussional Liberal my friends is a true pillow biter.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2006, 07:48:05 AM »
Delusional Liberal
Getbig II

liberals=stupid

Re: RONNIE COLEMANS new look..(with hair)
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2006, 11:43:48 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ronnie looks pretty sexy with hair

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2006, 07:50:07 AM »
Cumdrainer your avitar says you cook MC's like a pound of bacon, lol ,its more like you look like you eat a pound of bacon, on a daily basis.What kind of homo puts Vanilla Ice saying from the 1990's as there avitar?You must have a sexual cruch on Vanilla Ice.lol, Cockdrainer, you want to drain his cock dont you, you pillow biter, lol.i SAW DB PUT A PIC OF YOUR FAT ASS, LOL NICE PHYSIQUE, LOL.You call yourself a bodybuilder, lol, you look more like a beer driking fat construction worker, lol.With those massive soft and flabby tattoed 16" arms of yours, lol, your a true athlete I tell ya, lol.Arnold wouldnt want to get on stage with you, im not talking about Arnold Schartzenager im talking about Arnold Ziffle the pig on the Show Green Acres, lol .For you information I didnt use anabolics until 2002 and Iweighed 250lbs before using any for of steroid.Now you on the other hand said you dont drink protein powder or use any supplements, and trust me it shows, those beer and egg shakes have givin you quite the gut.I bet you havent seen your penis in over 5 years with that fat ass beer belly.Even if you did use supplements it wouldnt help you, your beyond help you need liposuction, you fat swine.As far as coming to your do to beat you up, why would I waste my time figting a fat pathetic loser such as you? Knocking you out would be easy all I would have to do is move around for 60 seconds and your fat ass would be so tired you would fall over from exhaustion.The only bodybuilding show you could ever do is the special Olympics, and even then you wouldnt place top 10.So listen here pork chop aka cum drainer, go to the Jenny Craig board because this is a bodybuilding board, and your fat ass isnt a bodybuilder.Building a large beer belly, is not building your body.Consider your ass owned cock drainer
internet badass meltdown.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: November 12, 2006, 07:58:47 AM »
Squad no melt down here just putting a fat ass slob in check for running his mouth.Squad this is a bodybuilding board and some guys come on here who have no place on here or even in a gym, and try to tear down us who actually are bodybuilders and have physiques like a true bodyuilder.There is nothing worse then a hater who lashes out because there own frustration ,because they have a less then desireable physique

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 12, 2006, 07:59:37 AM »
Squad no melt down here just putting a fat ass slob in check for running his mouth.Squad this is a bodybuilding board and some guys come on here who have no place on here or even in a gym, and try to tear down us who actually are bodybuilders and have physiques like a true bodyuilder.There is nothing worse then a hater who lashes out because there own frustration ,because they have a less then desireable physique
do you have a picyure of this wonder of nature, John?

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #71 on: November 12, 2006, 08:03:22 AM »

Croatch is just mad at the world because steroids made him into a bald midget, poor little fella  :'(
8) B.B.C. 8)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: November 12, 2006, 08:04:33 AM »
Look at this fat mess who was bashing me and my physique, this guy is a poster child for Jeeny Craig and Liposuction

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 12, 2006, 08:07:01 AM »
Look at this fat mess who was bashing me and my physique, this guy is a poster child for Jeeny Craig and Liposuction
hahahahaha, yes he is quite a joke, he actually took that picture down when i used to abuse him on a daily basis with it, what an embarassment to the human race he is.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: November 12, 2006, 08:17:16 AM »
Just imagine cumdrainer talking lip about me and herew is my pic.You can clearly the diffrence , I am a national level super heavy weight, cumdrainer, a fat beer drinking construction worker