Author Topic: Milos Sarcev Brutal Fit Show giant set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 10138 times)

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
Re: Milos Sarcev Brutal Fit Show giant set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2007, 01:14:30 PM »
brutal attempt by bluto to get to 20k posts

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2007, 01:28:19 PM »
Hahahahaha.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2007, 01:31:45 PM »
maybe we should beat the shit out of pluto?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2007, 03:31:01 PM »
If you want to die of a heartattack in your fifties i would advise milos giant set regimen. One heavy ass set is much harder then this light weight sets. Ive catched a cold and i do high reps now. LEts face it lightweight is comfort, no matter how hard you try to make it.

And milos i thaught ou were smarter then this, you say that you can make a 135 lbs squat as hard as a 500 lbs squat. Thats really dumb, cause you cant, never. Thats like sayin 50 reps benchpress with 100 lbs is like 1 rep with 5000 lbs on the benchpres.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2007, 03:40:26 PM »
If you want to die of a heartattack in your fifties i would advise milos giant set regimen. One heavy ass set is much harder then this light weight sets. Ive catched a cold and i do high reps now. LEts face it lightweight is comfort, no matter how hard you try to make it.

And milos i thaught ou were smarter then this, you say that you can make a 135 lbs squat as hard as a 500 lbs squat. Thats really dumb, cause you cant, never. Thats like sayin 50 reps benchpress with 100 lbs is like 1 rep with 5000 lbs on the benchpres.

You, my keyboard warrior acquaintance, are truly an idiot. From contradicting yourself numerous times, to reading between words and thinking Milos said one thing when in reality he said another. ::)
Go back and tidy up on your intelligence prior to posting again. >:(

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2007, 03:56:29 PM »
Milos is right, it's all about how you do the exercise.

SF I could show you a squat with no added weight that I guarantee you couldn't even do for a single rep.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2007, 04:34:19 PM »

If you ever want to get anywhere in bodybuilding, I suggest you do not listen to this halfwit.

Heavy weight is comfort, there is comparitively very little lactic acid buildup.  Giant sets like these really, really hurt and test you.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2007, 04:42:59 PM »
If you ever want to get anywhere in bodybuilding, I suggest you do not listen to this halfwit.

Heavy weight is comfort, there is comparitively very little lactic acid buildup.  Giant sets like these really, really hurt and test you.

well your post isnt much better. bodybuilding isnt  about lactic acid tolerance. you dont have lie on the floor whimpering from insane amounts of lactic acid inorder to workout hard (bodybuilding isnt tour de france). specially not when your doing a set of 135lb squats as exercise number 8 of a insane ten exercise  giant set combo....its useless..the weights have become so small its better to do regular straight sets with much heavier weights.

doing 20 reps squats or something like that can be good to tho...(from time to time)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2007, 04:43:49 PM »

SF I could show you a squat with no added weight that I guarantee you couldn't even do for a single rep.
if you know so much about training why aren't you big and ripped?

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2007, 04:45:30 PM »
I'd like to see Milos' bullshit training drug free.

Every damn  bit of advice he gives on this site assumes one being drugged up.

Team Yates

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2007, 04:47:24 PM »
if you know so much about training why aren't you big and ripped?
he is busy making up excuses instead of getting under the squat bar and trying to increase his poundages from workout to workout (or at least progressively increase the weights) using a normal 3-4 sets of squats with maybe 5-20 reps (whatever rep range you like).

instead they try to make up various hocus pocus routines consisting of one legged squats supersetted with god knows what.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: November 05, 2007, 04:49:27 PM »
Squad why the turnaround???  Where you getting tired of not being the JERK you used to be??  ::)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 05, 2007, 04:51:48 PM »
I'd like to see Milos' bullshit training drug free.

Every damn  bit of advice he gives on this site assumes one being drugged up.

exactly, the guys who train with milos and get results are getting results despite his bullshit routines..thanks to the drugs.

milos routines are -5......drugs are +10     = + 5    (but its the drugs that create the results)

with a proper routine these guys would get:

+5 (from proper routine) + 10 (from drugs)   = 15   (better of without milos and using a normal training routine)

what i suspect milos does is he puts em on insane amouns of steroids + the athletes dont really give a shit about his routines, they just want to use him to promote themselves. they use milos as a way into the bb spotlight.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 05, 2007, 04:52:13 PM »
Squad why the turnaround???  Where you getting tired of not being the JERK you used to be??  ::)
it's not a turnaround, someone bumped a year old thread, look at the original date at the top of the thread.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2007, 04:53:14 PM »
it's not a turnaround, someone bumped a year old thread, look at the original date at the top of the thread.

Ok, i did'nt have my carbs yet!! ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2007, 04:54:25 PM »
Ok, i did'nt have my carbs yet!! ;D
eat some rice Luke, a guy your size needs his carbs.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2007, 05:01:14 PM »
my God listen to this one........front squat 135 for 10 no rest to smith machine squat 135 for 10 no rest to walking lunges with 20 pound db's no rest to leg press with 2 plates per side no rst to 40lb. leg extensions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 32 inch quads here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fatfather,

you were hugging alex a's  nuts preaching "why all the hate, he is one of us, boo hoo" then 2 seconds later you continue to trash milos for his training methods. milos is not "one of us"?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2007, 05:01:35 PM »
well your post isnt much better. bodybuilding isnt  about lactic acid tolerance. you dont have lie on the floor whimpering from insane amounts of lactic acid inorder to workout hard (bodybuilding isnt tour de france). specially not when your doing a set of 135lb squats as exercise number 8 of a insane ten exercise  giant set combo....its useless..the weights have become so small its better to do regular straight sets with much heavier weights.

doing 20 reps squats or something like that can be good to tho...(from time to time)

Read the post I'm answering.  Specifically the bit where he clearly says that one heavy set is harder than lots of light.  Then go back and consider what I'm saying.  Yes, thats right, I'm not ranking lactic acid buildup as the gauge of a good set.  Just pain. 

Anybody who is ignorant enough to think that heavy sets hurt more than a lactic acid burning giant sets obviously shouldn't be listened to.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 05, 2007, 05:02:40 PM »
fatfather,

you were hugging alex a's  nuts preaching "why all the hate, he is one of us, boo hoo" then 2 seconds later you continue to trash milos for his training methods. milos is not "one of us"?
look at the date at the top of the thread, dummy.

oppositeofthin

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: November 05, 2007, 05:04:42 PM »
my God listen to this one........front squat 135 for 10 no rest to smith machine squat 135 for 10 no rest to walking lunges with 20 pound db's no rest to leg press with 2 plates per side no rst to 40lb. leg extensions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 32 inch quads here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many names do you have on this board and other boards?

SF posts on EF, bodybuilding.com, md, etc.   You guys give him shit for how much he posts here but none of you seem to realize that he posts the same amount on other boards.  

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 05, 2007, 05:06:00 PM »
Read the post I'm answering.  Specifically the bit where he clearly says that one heavy set is harder than lots of light.  Then go back and consider what I'm saying.  Yes, thats right, I'm not ranking lactic acid buildup as the gauge of a good set.  Just pain. 

Anybody who is ignorant enough to think that heavy sets hurt more than a lactic acid burning giant sets obviously shouldn't be listened to.

high reps hurt no doubt about that. but  pain is not necessarily = muscle growth

el mariarchi doesnt know shit about working out. i agree with you on that.

oppositeofthin

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: November 05, 2007, 05:11:39 PM »
How many names do you have on this board and other boards?

SF posts on EF, bodybuilding.com, md, etc.   You guys give him shit for how much he posts here but none of you seem to realize that he posts the same amount on other boards.  

ttt

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #72 on: November 05, 2007, 05:35:05 PM »

Lots of pros say this, how you can make 10 pound dumbell feel like a 50 pound dumbell for example, but no one REALLY believes that, or else they would just stay with those small weights. Why risk injury with "heavy" weights when you don't have to? Why have I seen training articles and footage of Milos squatting some 600lbs+? They don't really believe they can get all the benefits of weight training by those comparatively light loads.

I'm sure Milos' routines work well on those who already have most of their potential mass from more orthodox lifting. These depletion sets cause sarcoplasmic growth, especially when combined with the drugs like insulin.

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #73 on: November 05, 2007, 05:40:00 PM »
Lots of pros say this, how you can make 10 pound dumbell feel like a 50 pound dumbell for example, but no one REALLY believes that, or else they would just stay with those small weights. Why risk injury with "heavy" weights when you don't have to? Why have I seen training articles and footage of Milos squatting some 600lbs+? They don't really believe they can get all the benefits of weight training by those comparatively light loads.

I'm sure Milos' routines work well on those who already have most of their potential mass from more orthodox lifting. These depletion sets cause sarcoplasmic growth, especially when combined with the drugs like insulin.

could you please expand on this van?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 05, 2007, 05:40:31 PM »

spot on as usual.