Author Topic: The AMOUNT of food is more important than Training  (Read 10226 times)

jason_deluxe

• Getbig II
Re: The AMOUNT of food is more important than Training
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2007, 12:48:37 PM »
A classic extreme ectomorph "hard gainer" (flat chested, lean, bones are light, joints are small, exceptionally short muscle bellies) like this dw joker could eat 20,000 cal a day and probably not have it have much effect on either his anabolism or his bodyfat percentage.

Unfortunate genetics for bodybuilding, but most average people would KILL to be able to eat like that cardio or no.

Don't take it personal dw, you're the one making the pronouncements and posting average looking pics claiming you're going to be the greatest.

Nice enthusiasm though. Kinda cute.

But just kinda.

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2007, 01:32:01 PM »
Lol, this is a stupid thread! 

Massively overeating will simply make one fat.

w

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2007, 01:34:46 PM »
A classic extreme ectomorph "hard gainer" (flat chested, lean, bones are light, joints are small, exceptionally short muscle bellies) like this dw joker could eat 20,000 cal a day and probably not have it have much effect on either his anabolism or his bodyfat percentage.

Unfortunate genetics for bodybuilding, but most average people would KILL to be able to eat like that cardio or no.

Don't take it personal dw, you're the one making the pronouncements and posting average looking pics claiming you're going to be the greatest.

But just kinda.

Alexxx, aren't you on timeout?
Here comes the money shot

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2007, 02:17:39 PM »
you people are so stupid, if you are not gaining weight (eating more to gain) you wont gain pounds of muscle. but thats pefectly alright with me, i fucking waste everyone of you pathetics pussys in hieght muscle and brains plus i dont eat homo ass protien shakes or tuna plus i drink cheap ass beer for extra calories while most of you queers drink expensive weak ass low calorie budlight probablys
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2007, 02:20:19 PM »
you people are so stupid, if you are not gaining weight (eating more to gain) you wont gain pounds of muscle. but thats pefectly alright with me, i fucking waste everyone of you pathetics pussys in hieght muscle and brains plus i dont eat homo ass protien shakes or tuna plus i drink cheap ass beer for extra calories while most of you queers drink expensive weak ass low calorie budlight probablys
hahahaha, yes daddywaddy, these little fagggots will never understand your greatness.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2007, 02:44:40 PM »
Lol, this is a stupid thread! 

Massively overeating will simply make one fat.

Exactly.....5000, 6000, 7000, 8000+ calories AHAHAAH!!!  Ridiculous.....even if someone consumed that much each day they'd spend the remaining time they're aren't gorging on a toilet shitting.   It's bullshit, plain and simple.   

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2007, 02:46:42 PM »
Exactly.....5000, 6000, 7000, 8000+ calories AHAHAAH!!!  Ridiculous.....even if someone consumed that much each day they'd spend the remaining time they're aren't gorging on a toilet shitting.   It's bullshit, plain and simple.   
totally agreed and like i said most guys drastically overestimate how many calories they eat per day, they talk like they're eating machines and when you tally it all up it comes to around 3000 a lot of the time.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2007, 03:05:12 PM »
hahahaha, yes daddywaddy, these little fagggots will never understand your greatness.

does sucking off waddy counts as cardio for you?
Here comes the money shot

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2007, 03:07:53 PM »

8000 calories = 6.15 pints of Haagen Dasz  @2.79 each.  That's $17 a day. I spend more than that on lunch.

And you wouldn't have to be eating constantly either.  The average person could put doen two of them in a sitting without too much difficulty...  breakfast, lunch, and dinner!   

i mean clean food  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2007, 03:09:35 PM »

But just kinda.
DW is not a hardgainer. He has exceptional bodybuilding genetics. He is talking a lot of crap for laughs though. He doesn't eat 10K calories a day.

If you think anyone could eat 20K calories, or even 10K and not get obese then you are the moron.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2007, 04:20:50 PM »
Victor Richards said that he typically consummed 20,000-30,000 calories a day.

I bet he was eating 6500-8000.....maybe!

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2007, 04:54:26 PM »
lol, I look at an extra grain of rice and I gain a pound.  But as stated on the plus side we usually out muscle most of our training buddies (they really hate that).

we need to start our own country

Im searching for the zero calorie pizza. Let me know if you come across one  >:(
X

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2007, 04:58:52 PM »

So hows Miller High Life, Blatz, and Schlitz???

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2007, 06:13:34 PM »
Your arms do look good in the above pose Daddy.  Why do you post such bullshit?  Seriously.
w

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2007, 06:37:08 PM »
anyone who has eaten a double whopper with cheese can realise just how easy it would be for a power lifter to eat close to 10,000 cals a day....These things alone have over 1100 per sandwhich...I could easily eat 3 of these in one sitting if i really wanted to...And who couldn't eat a large pizza by themselves or a bucket of KFC...And wash it all down with a half gallon of ice cream...

For someone like a football lineman or strongman whos goal is to put on weight, eating shit like this would be so fuking easy...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2007, 06:40:17 PM »
Your arms do look good in the above pose Daddy.  Why do you post such bullshit?  Seriously.

dude i said i eat 8000 calories im shooting for 10,000 calories. you people spazz out like a bunch of little angry midgets on everyword i say
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2007, 06:41:31 PM »
So hows Miller High Life, Blatz, and Schlitz???

blatz? not shure if i heard of it. miller high life is good n cheap too schlitz is real good and cheap good black folk beer
A

Rich Gainihger

« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2007, 06:43:19 PM »
dude i said i eat 8000 calories im shooting for 10,000 calories. you people spazz out like a bunch of little angry midgets on everyword i say

you're gonna put on too much fat

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

Rich Gainihger

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2007, 07:04:00 PM »
did you hit it brother?

not yet my son :( i will soon hahaha
A

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2007, 02:15:14 AM »
 ;D

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2007, 02:36:17 AM »
Diabetic coma here I come! Who gives a fuck if they chop off your feet as long as your forearms look like road maps?

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2007, 05:00:04 AM »
i bumped it to show daddywaddys arms were fucking monstrous. wtf happened

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2007, 05:06:11 AM »
i bumped it to show daddywaddys arms were fucking monstrous. wtf happened

haha i had a nice layer of fat at the time too i look much better now ripped up plus i look like a jacked justin timberlake, what girls like
A