Author Topic: Started prep for show in May  (Read 51116 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: started prep for show in May
« Reply #175 on: January 30, 2017, 01:33:02 PM »
I dont have a mobile phone, its off my Mac, I will have to carry the mac into the bedroom FFS.

translation:my John is busy now

Hack Benchers

« Reply #176 on: January 30, 2017, 01:37:25 PM »
I dont have a mobile phone, its off my Mac, I will have to carry the mac into the bedroom FFS.

You wont even lift the mac once in a while for your supporters? Arrogant tosser  ::)  ;D

Hold it right there....you dont have a mobile phone? You know what you seem to be the type of guy who could be of principle like that. You really dont have any kind of cellphone? Why not? How do people even reach you ;D ?

Simple Simon

« Reply #177 on: January 30, 2017, 01:41:40 PM »
You wont even lift the mac once in a while for your supporters? Arrogant tosser  ::)  ;D

Hold it right there....you dont have a mobile phone? You know what you seem to be the type of guy who could be of principle like that. You really dont have any kind of cellphone? Why not? How do people even reach you ;D ?

i have a basic £10 phone with a works SIM in it I use for work.
I occasionally take that with me, why would anyone need to contact me?

Hack Benchers

« Reply #178 on: January 30, 2017, 01:49:49 PM »
i have a basic £10 phone with a works SIM in it I use for work.
I occasionally take that with me, why would anyone need to contact me?
I dont know man, I dont know.
I quess there is no reason for people to be willing to contact you at all ever.  ;D ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #179 on: January 30, 2017, 01:51:42 PM »
I dont know man, I dont know.
I quess there is no reason for people to be willing to contact you at all ever.  ;D ;D
hahaha....the only people who need a mobile phone are drug dealers

We all managed before we had mobiles.

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: January 30, 2017, 02:10:22 PM »
hahaha....the only people who need a mobile phone are drug dealers

We all managed before we had mobiles.
what about managers, directors, vice presidents, business unit presidents, zone presidents, chiefs?

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #181 on: January 30, 2017, 02:14:31 PM »

about 8lbs lost so far.

Looks awesome.

Simple Simon

« Reply #182 on: January 30, 2017, 02:20:50 PM »
what about managers, directors, vice presidents, business unit presidents, zone presidents, chiefs?

they have a phone in the office.

If we never had mobiles we would manage without them, unfortunately now there is no going back.

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #183 on: January 30, 2017, 02:46:58 PM »

It's the 21st century, why do you NOT have a phone? wtf?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: January 30, 2017, 03:00:53 PM »
its our junk room, could do with a tidy I know but the rest of the house is very tidy.

its an add on room near the front door, I just close the door and no one sees it when they come in.

I might tidy it this week as my Mrs is away in Egypt, get some brownie points =for when she gets back

I have a junk drawer. Living small.

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: January 30, 2017, 03:43:36 PM »
they have a phone in the office.

If we never had mobiles we would manage without them, unfortunately now there is no going back.
a lot of time they are not in their office

you seem to live in the past

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #186 on: January 30, 2017, 08:55:09 PM »
according to Mike Mentzer dips are the upper body squat

btw, what did you think of my leg pic I emailed you brosef?

I was a huge fan of Mentzer and ordered all his training courses as a teen. I don't recall ever reading that he considered dips to be the upper body squat. More importantly, I don't ever recall him prescribing that movement in any of his chest routines. From back in the late seventies on to his last video with Marcus that he did not complete as he passed away while the project was still underway it seemed to be pretty consistent. Two super sets of pec deck and incline bench.

Mentzer did consider the dips to be an effective tricep movement incorporating it as the compound portion of his preexhaust super set for triceps.

I do recall Arthur Jones claiming that his Nautilus pullover machine, his first to develop and bring to market, was the like the upper body squat.

Chest:

Triceps (starting at 3:00)

Routines from HEAVY DUTY I and HEAVY DUTY JOURNAL   

Here are the routines from the books Heavy Duty (1993 version) and the Heavy Duty Journal (1979). 

1. The Ideal (or Principled) Routine from HEAVY DUTY:

Day One:

CHEST:

1. Dumbbell Flyes, Cable Crossovers or Pec Deck Flyes
supersetted with...
2. Incline Presses.

SHOULDERS:

1. Dumbbell Lateral Raises.
2. Bent-Over Laterals (or reverse Nautilus Pec Deck Flyes).

TRICEPS:

1. Lying Triceps Extensions, Triceps Cable Pressdowns or Nautilus Triceps Extensions
suppersetted with...
2. Dips.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: January 30, 2017, 09:01:35 PM »
He forwarded it to me, I thought it was a picture of a pencil until I enlarged it.

LMAO!

Can you imagine not having to work for living and having the luxury to do nothing else but train and this is the feed back you get on your results and efforts?

As conceited, self-absorb, and just so damn full of himself dj181 is this has got to hurt. Of course, he won't admit. Or maybe he'll just admit it to end the issue. But damn you got me ROFLMA!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #188 on: January 30, 2017, 09:16:31 PM »
LMAO!

Can you imagine not having to work for living and having the luxury to do nothing else but train and this is the feed back you get on your results and efforts?

As conceited, self-absorb, and just so damn full of himself dj181 is this has got to hurt. Of course, he won't admit. Or maybe he'll just admit it to end the issue. But damn you got me ROFLMA!

I remember groin said that I never give anyone here compliments so why give me compliments  :D

I'm chatting with a lawyer now on tinder who competes in bikini comps, and she asked me what I'd like to find on tinder and I replied a cool girl to spend fun times with, she got a little silent after that

Mentzer's consolidated routine was this.... Day 1: Dip and dead rest 5-7 days and then Day 2: Close grip puldowns and squat and rest another 5-7 days

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: January 31, 2017, 12:27:48 AM »
I remember groin said that I never give anyone here compliments so why give me compliments  :D

I'm chatting with a lawyer now on tinder who competes in bikini comps, and she asked me what I'd like to find on tinder and I replied a cool girl to spend fun times with, she got a little silent after that

Mentzer's consolidated routine was this.... Day 1: Dip and dead rest 5-7 days and then Day 2: Close grip puldowns and squat and rest another 5-7 days

The chest routine done with Marcus was his latest version as it was filmed just before he died as was the same routine he published while competing. He abandon the consolidation routine long before this.

I'm not sure the relevance in bringing up a Tinder correspondence from a women who dropped you when she found out she was talking to a teenager.

"Cool girl to spend fun times with."

Jesus Fucking Christ, Man! Can you be any more lame? BTW, anymore "cool" ways of saying different lifts? You know, since you're so highly intelligent.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #190 on: January 31, 2017, 12:36:16 AM »
^^^ I've been told be my psychologist that I have the emotional maturity level of a 12 year old, and sometimes when I don't get what I want from a woman I act even like a 5 year old.... ME! ME! ME! 😅

btw, I am actually trying to change this but it ain't easy

wish the world just consisted of the gym and physical things coz my confidence level in the physical realm is very high

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: January 31, 2017, 12:44:16 AM »
Looks awesome.

Awesome is right, nice job!

Simple Simon

« Reply #192 on: January 31, 2017, 12:46:26 AM »
The chest routine done with Marcus was his latest version as it was filmed just before he died as was the same routine he published while competing. He abandon the consolidation routine long before this.

I'm not sure the relevance in bringing up a Tinder correspondence from a women who dropped you when she found out she was talking to a teenager.

"Cool girl to spend fun times with."

Jesus Fucking Christ, Man! Can you be any more lame?
BTW, anymore "cool" ways of saying different lifts? You know, since you're so highly intelligent.

I wouldn't bother responding, its exactly what he wants, the old dj181 was lame but never this lame.
unless he has developed some kind of mental disorder this is pure joon trolling techniques.
He can post all the pics he wants but until he post the upside down cup with his face pic hes getting nothing from me.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #193 on: January 31, 2017, 01:09:13 AM »
I wouldn't bother responding, its exactly what he wants, the old dj181 was lame but never this lame.
unless he has developed some kind of mental disorder this is pure joon trolling techniques.
He can post all the pics he wants but until he post the upside down cup with his face pic hes getting nothing from me.

so honesty is lameness ???

i'm sure you are rather fucked up emotionally as well, you just won't reveal yourself

every single person on this planet has some kind of nerious dumbass, it's part of being human

Simple Simon

« Reply #194 on: January 31, 2017, 01:19:55 AM »

i'm sure you are rather fucked up emotionally as well, you just won't reveal yourself

every single person on this planet has some kind of nerious dumbass, it's part of being human

you are painting a picture of a person with a total lack of self awareness, no one is that dumb, an individual like that would never function in society.

If you want to continue the trolling you need to reel it back a bit.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #195 on: January 31, 2017, 01:21:43 AM »
you are painting a picture of a person with a total lack of self awareness, no one is that dumb, an individual like that would never function in society.

If you want to continue the trolling you need to reel it back a bit.

i've said many many times on here that my posts are half-troll half-truth

i like to pour it on thick if you catch my drift  ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: January 31, 2017, 02:06:39 AM »

For someone that is "highly" intelligent you sure are dumb.

"Honesty" has nothing to do with it. Your lameness comes from how you act and how you express yourself. You can be an honest douche or a lying douche. It's just that you have taken douchebaggery to a whole new level.

At least you help keep your shrink in business. (Another luxury of the idle trust fund babies).

Simple Simon

« Reply #197 on: January 31, 2017, 04:15:53 AM »
i've said many many times on here that my posts are half-troll half-truth

i like to pour it on thick if you catch my drift  ;)

dj181 was never bright enough to troll, that's how you gave the game away.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #198 on: January 31, 2017, 04:19:56 AM »

What is nerious..??
Lost me there...

Did you mean Neurosis ?

Simple Simon

« Reply #199 on: January 31, 2017, 04:22:11 AM »

What is nerious..??
Lost me there...

Did you mean Neurosis ?
it might be "serious" knowing him.