Author Topic: The Dark East Coast Muscle Scene  (Read 36923 times)

willl

• Getbig III
Re: The Dark East Coast Muscle Scene
« Reply #100 on: February 06, 2009, 02:43:42 PM »

Sorry to burst your bubble, but i'm not gay , nor have i ever been involved with anything bizarre, strange, or weird....except this website

you dont have to be sorry for not being gay, Bob.

your comment remains approved though

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: February 06, 2009, 02:47:38 PM »
you dont have to be sorry for not being gay, Bob.

your comment remains approved though

gay approved?

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #102 on: February 06, 2009, 02:50:11 PM »
beefy whats up with the dosages n cycles of the past pro's or top competitors uve met?

dontneed names, just facts n figures
spill it like it was beefy, dont hold back
Most dont take anywhere near what many think. Most of the guys I knew took embarrissingly low amounts. Some guys abuse the shit for sure. But some of the greats that I knew didnt take much. Genetics played a big part. I posted first hand accounts of time I spent with lee Priest and paul Dillet,. Lee takes amounts that are so small it is laughable with long off cycles. I have seen his stash and have been with him when he shot up. Same with Paul. More than Lee, but not by much. I also knew of some top guys that only took 1 steroid compound for their show cycle leading up to the USA. The guy looked freaky too.

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
« Reply #103 on: February 06, 2009, 02:51:45 PM »

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: February 06, 2009, 02:52:01 PM »
gay approved?

ah i see we have a baygbm disciple amongst us

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: February 06, 2009, 02:54:25 PM »
Most dont take anywhere near what many think. Most of the guys I knew took embarrissingly low amounts. Some guys abuse the shit for sure. But some of the greats that I knew didnt take much. Genetics played a big part. I posted first hand accounts of time I spent with lee Priest and paul Dillet,. Lee takes amounts that are so small it is laughable with long off cycles. I have seen his stash and have been with him when he shot up. Same with Paul. More than Lee, but not by much. I also knew of some top guys that only took 1 steroid compound for their show cycle leading up to the USA. The guy looked freaky too.

so you Believe with confidence these guys Only took what they showed or told you, right?

then tell us about the abusers, what were they taking and how much

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #106 on: February 06, 2009, 03:01:05 PM »
so you Believe with confidence these guys Only took what they showed or told you, right?

then tell us about the abusers, what were they taking and how much
I was very close with Lee and Paul for many years. We were all close friends. They took what i saw. They had nothing that they were hiding from me. We used to joke about it. I probably took more than both of them and i dint take abusive amounts. The biggest difference between the two of them is that Paul would not train hard at all and he would never come off. Lee would train like an animal and be off for 3 months minimum and sometimes way longer. It was obvious when he was off. He would get way softer and weaker.( but he was still strong as a bull when off).

As for abusers, the sky is the limit. What ever you are willing to jab into you and get an absess.

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: February 06, 2009, 03:06:45 PM »
very well, thank you for your reply

i only believe the sky is the limit part though, bodybuilders are psychopathic liars and extremely good at it
Lying is how they make their living..

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #108 on: February 06, 2009, 03:13:37 PM »
I was very close with Lee and Paul for many years. We were all close friends. They took what i saw. They had nothing that they were hiding from me. We used to joke about it. I probably took more than both of them and i dint take abusive amounts. The biggest difference between the two of them is that Paul would not train hard at all and he would never come off. Lee would train like an animal and be off for 3 months minimum and sometimes way longer. It was obvious when he was off. He would get way softer and weaker.( but he was still strong as a bull when off).

As for abusers, the sky is the limit. What ever you are willing to jab into you and get an absess.

Beefy, you mention small amounts...what exactly were the amounts if you don't mind?

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #109 on: February 06, 2009, 03:20:16 PM »
very well, thank you for your reply

i only believe the sky is the limit part though, bodybuilders are psychopathic liars and extremely good at it
Lying is how they make their living..
Let me tell you a story. A close friend of mine from back east came out to spend a few months with me and my girl in 2000. He was getting ready for the NABBA Universe. He was a heavyweight. We were living in a small apartment in Venice and the guy was living on our couch. He just went through a divorce and had been off the gear for half a year. And he was looking big but soft. The venice drug scene was unreliable and money was tight for him and me. So we decided that we would drive to Tijuana, Mexico every sunday for the entire precontest period and shoot up some reliable basics in TJ and then walk back across with the gear already in our systems. So for 17 weeks we drove to Tj every sunday and I would buy 3 amps of Primoteston depot , fill a 3 cc needle and shoot it up. My friend did the same. but he would buy 6 amps of it. And he would shoot 3ccs into each delt. The first week he bought some cytomel thyroid medication, some nolvadex and proviron. Nothing to make you big, just to harden you up and keep the estrogen down. @ weeks before the show he purchased some aldactazide to cut the water. I was with him each time and never left his site. I know what he bought and how broke he was. And if he had hidden gear I would have found it and he would have never wanted to take the 4 hour round trip to scummy TJ each week.
    So the point of this is that this man took 6cc of primoteston a week to prepare for the NABBA Universe in europe. He place in the top 5 and he weighed 239lbs at the weigh in. He was 5'10" tall. And he looked freaky. Nobody would believe it on this site, but it is what it is.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #110 on: February 06, 2009, 03:39:22 PM »
Of course they wont believe it....it's much more justifyable to believe in the "truckloads of juice" theory, as to why they look like they do...

I've said for years....the biggest abuse I've seen is at the local levels from those with the worst genetics

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #111 on: February 06, 2009, 03:40:46 PM »
Of course they wont believe it....it's much more justifyable to believe in the "truckloads of juice" theory, as to why they look like they do...

I've said for years....the biggest abuse I've seen is at the local levels from those with the worst genetics

What was your level Bob?  I always hear pros talk about "not taking that much" yet nobody wants to give numbers.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: February 06, 2009, 03:41:09 PM »

Bob, lay off it, its obvious beefy is you.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #113 on: February 06, 2009, 03:43:18 PM »
Bob, lay off it, its obvious beefy is you.
Enough of this bullshit for christs sakes.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #114 on: February 06, 2009, 03:47:32 PM »
Let me tell you a story. A close friend of mine from back east came out to spend a few months with me and my girl in 2000. He was getting ready for the NABBA Universe. He was a heavyweight. We were living in a small apartment in Venice and the guy was living on our couch. He just went through a divorce and had been off the gear for half a year. And he was looking big but soft. The venice drug scene was unreliable and money was tight for him and me. So we decided that we would drive to Tijuana, Mexico every sunday for the entire precontest period and shoot up some reliable basics in TJ and then walk back across with the gear already in our systems. So for 17 weeks we drove to Tj every sunday and I would buy 3 amps of Primoteston depot , fill a 3 cc needle and shoot it up. My friend did the same. but he would buy 6 amps of it. And he would shoot 3ccs into each delt. The first week he bought some cytomel thyroid medication, some nolvadex and proviron. Nothing to make you big, just to harden you up and keep the estrogen down. @ weeks before the show he purchased some aldactazide to cut the water. I was with him each time and never left his site. I know what he bought and how broke he was. And if he had hidden gear I would have found it and he would have never wanted to take the 4 hour round trip to scummy TJ each week.
    So the point of this is that this man took 6cc of primoteston a week to prepare for the NABBA Universe in europe. He place in the top 5 and he weighed 239lbs at the weigh in. He was 5'10" tall. And he looked freaky. Nobody would believe it on this site, but it is what it is.

Damn good stuff man, thanks for sharing...

Ron, "expert" stars for BEEFY???
just not good enough

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #115 on: February 06, 2009, 03:48:35 PM »
What was your level Bob?  I always hear pros talk about "not taking that much" yet nobody wants to give numbers.

LOW....I'll give you a good Idea (true story)....when I moved to LA in 2001, TP wanted to take a look at my "program"...I always kept notes...I showed them to him, he looked, laughed a little to himself, and asked If I planned to do the next show Natural..LOL. He said he could have added zero's to the ends of my numbers and STILL been taking less than many he knew...

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 06, 2009, 03:49:31 PM »
Enough of this bullshit for christs sakes.

So who are you then?

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #117 on: February 06, 2009, 03:52:43 PM »
So who are you then?

I wish Bob would start a gimmick and spill the beans  ;D

I'm sure he's seen and knows a lot about the "back scenes" of bodybuilding, but with his reputation and being Athlete's rep, there's NO WAY he could come clean about this stuff.
just not good enough

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 06, 2009, 03:52:50 PM »

i believe it. most of the biggest heavyweights i knew took less than most of the 180 lbs. guys.

i was my best in 1991 using very little, later i took 5 times as much and didn't look any better.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #119 on: February 06, 2009, 03:53:56 PM »
So who are you then?
I am not Bob Chic. I am _ _ _ _      _ _ _ _ _ _ .

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: February 06, 2009, 03:59:09 PM »

LMAO!  Without naming names, but did the guy blend about 3-4 cans of tuna in water to drink as part of his lunch, have massive calves, and try to get some work with a "model agent" back East?  If so, we know each other  ;D

Beefy's stories are so on point.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #121 on: February 06, 2009, 04:00:23 PM »

I can confirm this as well. The freaks that I know barely use while the guys with the shit genetics abuse ... sad fact, really.  :-\

the big fan

• Getbig II
« Reply #122 on: February 06, 2009, 04:00:52 PM »
4 letters in the first name  6 in the second     give me a vowel Beffy

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: February 06, 2009, 04:05:19 PM »
4 letters in the first name  6 in the second     give me a vowel Beffy

No fucking way if it's who I think.  I'll give you an "I"

Mons Venus

« Reply #124 on: February 06, 2009, 04:07:21 PM »
Let us never forget the reasons we began our crusade against the non-believers, schmoes and closet queens.

Never forget that our fight will time and to be patient! We have the traction and have taken the initiative from the schmoes.

Righteousness is on OUR side, never forget that. Never give in to the hate of the closet schmoes who seek to undermine our cause.

There is a light at the end of the long dark tunnel. The schmoes are running scared. The soldiers are mobilized and can smell victory.

A line has been drawn, which side are you on?

THE LIST OF SHMOES
Sharma (top tit and known terrorist)
250goal
"Big" Mark C
Drama Queen
acqui
Bluto
Earl1972
93civicgone
BLueDevil
luvvsuNOT
Klaus Deurringarce1988