Author Topic: The Dark East Coast Muscle Scene  (Read 36966 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
The Dark East Coast Muscle Scene
« on: February 05, 2009, 02:30:27 PM »
Having originated from the gallows of the East Coast Tri-State muscle world, I can tell you that it is even dirtier than the west coast version. I still have many friends that have kept competing in the scene back east. Guys that will never earn a pro card , but do it cause they love it. But let me tell you something.....the tri-state area is the sleaziest in the country for G4P and homo muscle schmoe judges and gym owners. Bottom of the barrel motherfuckers.

When I was still back there, there was a notorious top judge that was also a gym owner of one of the most hardcore gyms in the area. This guy had many competitors coming out of his gym. The guy was a really sick bastard. He was long married with kids and he loved to have some choice black male heavyweights fuck his wife in the gym late at night when it closed. He would beat his cock off and he loved to place their cocks into his wife.

In the early 90's he had a top,top amateur heavyweight training at his gym that was dating this gym owner/judges daughter too. And this sick fuck had the bodybuilder tape his fuck sessions with his daughter so that he could beat off to this big black muscle man fucking his daughter. One time one of the black guys that was fucking his wife decided to start fucking her without the gym owner/judge present, and the bodybuilder was blackballed in every local national qualifier in the area for years to come.

This same guy also loved to take young teen bodybuilders under his wing and suck them off in the shower of the gym. In exchange he would supply them with there entire cycle for the show. He used to tell them that he was priming them for the realities of a life spent in pursuit of a pro card. And that it was better if he showed them the ropes safely and the limits of what would be asked and how to work the scene.Some of my close friends were these guys at the time.

But this man was not the only filth back in the tri -state area. He is just one of many east coast filth. Chic knows who these fuckers are.And he probably knows just who i am talking about in this post. They are legendary. And best of all , these guys are still running the show back east. Maybe that is why chic left that sess-pool. The west coast scene is nothing compared to back east. But like I always say, maybe this is just rumors. Maybe just gossip. Just my opinion.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: The Dark East Coast Muscle Scene
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 02:33:33 PM »
wow..

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 02:37:05 PM »
Good stories, but please, try breaking them up into paragraphs.
HAHA, RON.....

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 02:38:43 PM »
Having originated from the gallows of the East Coast Tri-State muscle world, I can tell you that it is even dirtier than the west coast version. I still have many friends that have kept competing in the scene back east. Guys that will never earn a pro card , but do it cause they love it. But let me tell you something.....the tri-state area is the sleaziest in the country for G4P and homo muscle schmoe judges and gym owners. Bottom of the barrel motherfuckers. When I was still back there, there was a notorious top judge that was also a gym owner of one of the most hardcore gyms in the area. This guy had many competitors coming out of his gym. The guy was a really sick bastard. He was long married with kids and he loved to have some choice black male heavyweights fuck his wife in the gym late at night when it closed. He would beat his cock off and he loved to place their cocks into his wife. In the early 90's he had a top,top amateur heavyweight training at his gym that was dating this gym owner/judges daughter too. And this sick fuck had the bodybuilder tape his fuck sessions with his daughter so that he could beat off to this big black muscle man fucking his daughter. One time one of the black guys that was fucking his wife decided to start fucking her without the gym owner/judge present, and the bodybuilder was blackballed in every local national qualifier in the area for years to come. This same guy also loved to take young teen bodybuilders under his wing and suck them off in the shower of the gym. In exchange he would supply them with there entire cycle for the show. He used to tell them that he was priming them for the realities of a life spent in pursuit of a pro card. And that it was better if he showed them the ropes safely and the limits of what would be asked and how to work the scene.Some of my close friends were these guys at the time. But this man was not the only filth back in the tri -state area. He is just one of many east coast filth. Chic knows who these fuckers are.And he probably knows just who i am talking about in this post. They are legendary. And best of all , these guys are still running the show back east. Maybe that is why chic left that sess-pool. The west coast scene is nothing compared to back east.

Bob, please comment on this at your earliest convenience.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 02:39:24 PM »
 :o :o :o

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2009, 02:40:06 PM »
Good stories, but please, try breaking them up into paragraphs.
Just did. Good point.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2009, 02:41:57 PM »
Just did. Good point.

Thanks for sharing. Just when you think the scumbags of this industry could not get any sicker.....they manage to do so. 
HAHA, RON.....

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2009, 02:44:40 PM »
Everytime I post a topic related to the east coast judge/gym owner homo schmoe world it gets removed from this site. And I never even name any names. Very creepy.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2009, 02:45:34 PM »
MAKES ME SICK

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2009, 02:46:24 PM »

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2009, 02:47:38 PM »
   One time one of the black guys that was fucking his wife decided to start fucking her without the gym owner/judge present, and the bodybuilder was blackballed in every local national qualifier in the area for years to come.

[/quote]

looks like the wife got blackballed first   OOOOOOHH!!!!

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2009, 02:55:24 PM »
 I remember pumping up backstage at a contest and this fucker was backstage helping one of his young teen bodybuilders pump up and get oiled. There was a product that had just come out called hot Stuff vasodilator. It smelled like cinnamon candy. And it would stink up the auditoriums. It supposedly made your skin hot and brought out your vascularity. Well it was new stuff and it was getting passed around by a few guys that had it backstage. I  passed on it and handed it over to this schmuck and guess what he sad to me? He asked me what  it is used for..... I told him for bringing out vascularity........he then replies, " Can you suck dick if its on a person?" I got really uncomfortable and uncomfortably laughed it off. I was a young teen competitor still and this guy was a huge fucking pig. Too bad he wasnt asking me to fuck his wife instead.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2009, 02:56:48 PM »
I'm guessing the schmoes on this site will have this truth thread buried into nothingness within 10 minutes.

It's good to see BEEFY bringing the honest truth on here. This is what Get Big is all about.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2009, 02:58:35 PM »
Beefy, I think I know who you speak of, did this guy own a gym in Manhattan?

"1"

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2009, 03:09:43 PM »
Let us never forget the reasons we began our crusade against the non-believers, schmoes and closet queens.

Never forget that our fight will time and to be patient! We have the traction and have taken the initiative from the schmoes.

Righteousness is on OUR side, never forget that. Never give in to the hate of the closet schmoes who seek to undermine our cause.

There is a light at the end of the long dark tunnel. The schmoes are running scared. The soldiers are mobilized and can smell victory.

A line has been drawn, which side are you on?

THE LIST OF SHMOES
Sharma (top tit and known terrorist)
250goal
"Big" Mark C
Drama Queen
acqui
Bluto
Earl1972
93civicgone
BLueDevil
luvvsuNOT
Klaus Deurringarce1988
J Grey
PinkPanthar
stacked       
doublebicep   
bowlegs339     
ghostbuster   
igniz555       
torcida     
katasja     
PrinceTamino
ken850       
contactinfo
ScottMcD1   
MethR       
araan25     
hbiles99     
timberwolf   
mpro       
ochoa
IFBBwannaB
MuscleKing
MAXX
bigdumbbell
io856
Vince G, CSN MFT
pellius
wnybodybuildingfan
Mons Venus
MAXX
sevatase
jtsunami
EwaBeachBoy
Will Brink
SweetMuscles
Steve Blechman
Jean and David Blechman

leaky_frog

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2009, 03:25:54 PM »
Hey Beef- great to see you posting again- keep it up- it's like seeing a car wreck; you don't want to see it, but you can't look away.

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2009, 03:30:22 PM »
All these schmoes are fucked, just today at the gym this guy was telling about his friend who is a gym owner who lets people come workout late night after hours but they have to work out naked.

First off what the fuck!!!
Secondly why would you tell somebody that!!!

Fucking Schmoes

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2009, 03:44:40 PM »
All these schmoes are fucked, just today at the gym this guy was telling about his friend who is a gym owner who lets people come workout late night after hours but they have to work out naked.

Fucking Schmoes

They are everyone my friend. They even made Get Big their de facto home for quite some time. They are slowly but surly being decimated and driven to MD.

The A-Team fights on. Chick tries to bury the truth but true patriots like BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT keep on bringing the pain to the schmoes fragile world.

The Crusade continues....

I love it when a plan comes together.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2009, 03:45:35 PM »

Fucking Schmoes

Oh god, he didn't name names, did he?  * snickers nervously*
Deep Tissue Massage

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2009, 03:46:23 PM »
good stuff beefy.

bigchuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2009, 03:47:43 PM »
like the nike commercial  bo knows ;D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2009, 03:50:40 PM »
He used to tell them that he was priming them for the realities of a life spent in pursuit of a pro card. And that it was better if he showed them the ropes safely and the limits of what would be asked and how to work the scene.

This is a noble man, he is getting them ready for the real world.  Did you see what bimbo bob wore at the Olympia, a Captain Crunch suit, I bet it needed dry cleaned the morning after  ;)
TEAM Nasser

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2009, 03:54:19 PM »
Beefy, I think I know who you speak of, did this guy own a gym in Manhattan?

"1"
Is he bald?  ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2009, 03:54:32 PM »
HAHAHA!!!  Great post.

Some sick SOBs out there.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2009, 04:04:20 PM »
I'm watching Nanny 911 right now, just a bunch of loud ass, screaming, disrespectful kids.

The little 4 year old son went right up to his old man and punched him straight in his grill.

Gotta give it to his dad, fella can take a punch.