Author Topic: Irelands African problems  (Read 4901 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Irelands African problems
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2010, 10:04:52 AM »
Of course it would depend on the country and based on that, whatever the country's main natural resources were, I'd exploit them to the highest degree...I'd make the country VERY business friendly to other countries...other countries as in not African countries..there would be a minimum wage, child labor laws, etc similar to the U.S...There would be education initiative and much of the money from my government would be towards educating these people and Westernizing them in business, education, and the way they treat women...Tribes can be tribes...on various reservations....it's fucked up but it needs to be done...Corruption is a major problem in many of these governments and those found guilty, of political corruption would be imprisoned and or executed depending on the severity of the crime...Those found guilty of rape castrated and imprisoned.

While I'd invite corporations to my country for business, there would be strict rules on how'd they operate...
It would be a long process but I'd have various programs to empower women since they are treated like utter shit...I wouldn't try to change gender roles just educate them, give them a voice so they realize they are people also...

On the aids issue, nothing is going to change that but education,...Oh and you'd only be allowed to have 2 children maximum (it really depends on the birthrate), and that's if it's proven you can support them, and that you are AIDS free...This wouldn't be a permanent thing...Obviously, I'd have a team of incredibly smart and well paid people monitoring trends, arising problems, etc...

I would promote entrepreneurship and small business....I'd have microloan programs...Inflation is a huge problem in many of these countries so a balance budget is a must and money wouldn't be PRINTED if it wasn't already in the system...

How I ran my military would depend on what the surrounding countries were.

Welfare system?  There would really not be a need for initially, because many of my projects would be towards modernizing the country and with outside corps coming in with their money there would be jobs...railroads being built, highways, etc...

College would be free for those that want to attend BUT they would have to serve in my government in some capicty for a set period of time during or after the completion of college.

There would a social security like program set up and all though initially tough, through education, people would learn to invest their money, compound interest, etc, etc..

This is a rough start...and it would change alot...I'm sure initially if I wasn't assassinated, I wouldn't be welcome...but 30 years after I was in power, people would look back at what I'd done and be awestruck...There's much more I'd do but I think you get the point...

I see the potential problems and of course there are going to be things me and my team didn't think of and they will be delt with in a fair and humane manner.

In essence I'm taking everything I learned that works from good ol' U.S.A. and my time spent in Europe and implement it there...There's nothing wrong with that. 8)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2010, 10:06:37 AM »
Most of the Africans(from the continent) I have met have been hard working and polite.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2010, 10:10:07 AM »
Most of the Africans(from the continent) I have met have been hard working and polite.

I agree, but just don't try to let them haggle with you on prices......ouch.....alm ost as bad as Paki's.......  I had a paki guy tell me one time that he had to ask for a discount or they would throw him out....hahaha....

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2010, 10:21:13 AM »
I doubt your pointing to me, but I've studied anthroplogy, economics, history, political science,before going into engineering/physics stream. The only reason I'm saying this is because I've gotten about 7-8 different view points on the same subject, coming at it from any one angle won't give you a full view of the situation as the shit's all related.

Na okami...i wanted to know his education before we sparred

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2010, 10:22:38 AM »
Of course it would depend on the country and based on that, whatever the country's main natural resources were, I'd exploit them to the highest degree...I'd make the country VERY business friendly to other countries...other countries as in not African countries..there would be a minimum wage, child labor laws, etc similar to the U.S...There would be education initiative and much of the money from my government would be towards educating these people and Westernizing them in business, education, and the way they treat women...Tribes can be tribes...on various reservations....it's fucked up but it needs to be done...Corruption is a major problem in many of these governments and those found guilty, of political corruption would be imprisoned and or executed depending on the severity of the crime...Those found guilty of rape castrated and imprisoned.

While I'd invite corporations to my country for business, there would be strict rules on how'd they operate...
It would be a long process but I'd have various programs to empower women since they are treated like utter shit...I wouldn't try to change gender roles just educate them, give them a voice so they realize they are people also...

On the aids issue, nothing is going to change that but education,...Oh and you'd only be allowed to have 2 children maximum (it really depends on the birthrate), and that's if it's proven you can support them, and that you are AIDS free...This wouldn't be a permanent thing...Obviously, I'd have a team of incredibly smart and well paid people monitoring trends, arising problems, etc...

I would promote entrepreneurship and small business....I'd have microloan programs...Inflation is a huge problem in many of these countries so a balance budget is a must and money wouldn't be PRINTED if it wasn't already in the system...

How I ran my military would depend on what the surrounding countries were.

Welfare system?  There would really not be a need for initially, because many of my projects would be towards modernizing the country and with outside corps coming in with their money there would be jobs...railroads being built, highways, etc...

College would be free for those that want to attend BUT they would have to serve in my government in some capicty for a set period of time during or after the completion of college.

There would a social security like program set up and all though initially tough, through education, people would learn to invest their money, compound interest, etc, etc..

This is a rough start...and it would change alot...I'm sure initially if I wasn't assassinated, I wouldn't be welcome...but 30 years after I was in power, people would look back at what I'd done and be awestruck...There's much more I'd do but I think you get the point...

I see the potential problems and of course there are going to be things me and my team didn't think of and they will be delt with in a fair and humane manner.

In essence I'm taking everything I learned that works from good ol' U.S.A. and my time spent in Europe and implement it there...There's nothing wrong with that. 8)
Meh it's what everyone wants but it's not pratical too ideal and not gonna happen unless your a dictator.

Mine is simple. Stop coruption by having anti coruption culture spread about through whatever country. An obsessive education system that educates africans on their value of their culture, and how to adapt to industrial life. It would basically be the african equivalant to western white guilt and multiculturalism.

Have every 5 year old in the country understand why it's wrong to take bends the rules (i.e. invite family to your work, tolerate coruption, have coruption panic etc.) Ironically even americans could benefit from this shit.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2010, 10:26:48 AM »
Meh it's what everyone wants but it's not pratical too ideal and not gonna happen unless your a dictator.

Mine is simple. Stop coruption by having anti coruption culture spread about through whatever country. An obsessive education system that educates africans on their value of their culture, and how to adapt to industrial life. It would basically be the african equivalant to western white guilt and multiculturalism.

Have every 5 year old in the country understand why it's wrong to take bends the rules (i.e. invite family to your work, tolerate coruption, have coruption panic etc.) Ironically even americans could benefit from this shit.

You're actually correct...I would have to run it like a dictator initially but it would all be set up to eventually be ran like a democracy over a period of years and I would become a figurehead eventually...I think it's very practical though idealistic.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2010, 10:28:37 AM »
You're actually correct...I would have to run it like a dictator initially but it would all be set up to eventually be ran like a democracy over a period of years and I would become a figurehead eventually...I think it's very practical though idealistic.
How would you find time for smoking weed, cheating on your wife, and posting on here :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2010, 10:47:59 AM »
How would you find time for smoking weed, cheating on your wife, and posting on here :D

I quit all those but the last one...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2010, 10:54:10 AM »

Whoa whoa whoa...white guilt?!? what white guilt!?!? why should we feel guilty for being the caretakers and progenitors of the world!?!.. someone's gotta keep this machine running..it's like shitty 3rd world countries blaming the USA for policing the world and keeping scumbags in check...shit, someone's gotta do it, I don't see any others volunteering for the job..look at how much white people have done FOR africa, holy shit look at how many organizations are on tv every day showing starving african kids that we have to help because it's supposedly the right thing to do, how many organizations like unicef and red cross does it take before people take responsibilities for their actions and get their shit together?!?!

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2010, 02:38:26 PM »
Whoa whoa whoa...white guilt?!? what white guilt!?!? why should we feel guilty for being the caretakers and progenitors of the world!?!.. someone's gotta keep this machine running..it's like shitty 3rd world countries blaming the USA for policing the world and keeping scumbags in check...shit, someone's gotta do it, I don't see any others volunteering for the job..look at how much white people have done FOR africa, holy shit look at how many organizations are on tv every day showing starving african kids that we have to help because it's supposedly the right thing to do, how many organizations like unicef and red cross does it take before people take responsibilities for their actions and get their shit together?!?!

Hmm well more of them certainly doesn't help, it seems they see it like "we don't need to do anything, others will take care of it"
tank u jesus

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2010, 09:54:50 PM »
Hmm well more of them certainly doesn't help, it seems they see it like "we don't need to do anything, others will take care of it"

Agreed, there's currently at least about 30-40 separate organizations trying to send aid/money/food to africa, this 2 minute youtube video sums everything up about africa.