Author Topic: Chick, If You're Not Competing, Why Stay On The Gear With The 44 Inch Waist?  (Read 10231 times)

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Kevin has made a specific goal of geting leaner, which included NO weight training in order to get as small as he has...even moderate training would have resulted in staying around the 215-20 range for him...which was still too big by hollywood standards and counter productive to what he is trying to do....

thats funny, Kevin must have made a "specific goal" to shrink to nothing in between olympias,
as thats what he did routinely -> check BFTO 2002, M3 videos and countless photos.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
i am not knocking you chick but i can't believe that you aren't on SOMETHING. i mean your hormone levels have to be shot.  have you got you levels tested. if so more power to you. you are staying huge.. now just stay healthy
irongearco.com

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
I'd say 34-36... inch waist.

Chick is a large boned man incase you haven't noticed.  ::) Plus he has to look much larger than the average for his career to keep flowing.

Chick with a wide waist and gear > 99% of other pros.. hahahaha The irony.

HowDog

• Getbig II
LOL Once on the juice, always on the juice....... ::) (especially at the level these guys juiced)

Even Schwarzenegger is back on the sauce again:

Just shows that after all these years that Arnold is the real deal.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
i am not knocking you chick but i can't believe that you aren't on SOMETHING. i mean your hormone levels have to be shot.  have you got you levels tested. if so more power to you. you are staying huge.. now just stay healthy

Believe it...as for my hormone levels, far from being shot. I was never one to use what would be considerd "high" amounts....probably accounts formy longevity and also for my daughter..LOL!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Believe it...as for my hormone levels, far from being shot. I was never one to use what would be considerd "high" amounts....probably accounts formy longevity and also for my daughter..LOL!

you'll have to wait 'till your daughter is 13, to see if she has a mustache and 18 inch arms, just to be sure.

regmac

• Getbig V
Can't say Chic is on the sauce   but someone said their sister's cousin's mother saw him leaving BALCO with some creamy ointment.
((-::

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
No way.....I'm in the "clear"..!

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
Note: Years ago at Pariso's Dallas show took bus from hotel with Chick and Kamali to grocery store (i was with Henderson Thorne)....I know lots like to rip on them but they were two of the nicest, sarcastic, funny, down to earth guys ...

PS. Dont you guys think Bob is going to carry a lot of clean muscle after training for how many years...?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
This Christmas marks my 29th year of bodybuilding....man, time flies.!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
damn, you're old :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
you'll have to wait 'till your daughter is 13, to see if she has a mustache and 18 inch arms, just to be sure.

hahahaha

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
Look awesome Bob...you've TRAINED longer than some of these wankers have been ALIVE! ;)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
No way.....I'm in the "clear"..!

LOL.        Bob, most of these younger kids dont want to put in the time to build good mass naturally.   Im about your age and have seen guys build with juice from the start and lose it all just as quickly when they come off. (Youre right)

Some like me, took 20 yrs to build, and can maintain with minimal effort.

Im 240lbs and also where a 36 pant.  It can be done.   I hope the kids will learn that weights are a part of life and not a whole life.

Didnt get a chance to say hello at the expo, as you were running around doing things.................. .maybe ill see you at the USAs in 08. 8)

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
dont believe the hype, bob has used more sauce than chef boyardee.  Him saying hes off the sauce is like me saying i dont drink beer

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
These guys think anyone with an arm over 16" is gased, because when they come off, there's go down to 13" because they started sauce two weeks after their first workout!  ::) Aint that right Kegger?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Kevin has made a specific goal of geting leaner, which included NO weight training in order to get as small as he has...even moderate training would have resulted in staying around the 215-20 range for him...which was still too big by hollywood standards and counter productive to what he is trying to do....

I don't care what kind of genetics you have, it's never hard to lose muscle if you try.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Stavios

Loks like you're 0-2....still wear 36 pants and if you think I'm "on", you REALLY don't know what your talking about...

take that as a compliment Bob, you look huge

Don Miracle

• Getbig II

Let me guess: Sometime in the late '70s, you got an Orbitron set with a Sears bench for Christmas...and you never looked back.   ;D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
Let me guess: Sometime in the late '70s, you got an Orbitron set with a Sears bench for Christmas...and you never looked back.   ;D

Close...I think it was a DP adj. bench with one of those interlocking plastic/ sand filled weight sets...then I started building my own equipment by hand...turned the basement into a gym..!

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
interesting you mention negatives. Something about that sounds true.  why do you think they help you keep size?. Did you go heavy or high volume light?

u need to read mike mentzer's literature to understand the true benefits of negatives.

there has also been alot of research to show they stimulate much much more growth than positive, however they do drain cns and muscle much more u need more rest.

eg- just say u do 100 pound pushdowns. if u do some 120-30 pushdown negatives instead of normal workout. this build great strength, next time u go u should be able to do more reps on the pushdowns with 100.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Trainiac

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Bob, kudos to you for taking the high road as you always do. Keep it up!

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
These guys think anyone with an arm over 16" is gased, because when they come off, there's go down to 13" because they started sauce two weeks after their first workout!  ::) Aint that right Kegger?

no, im naturally huge to begin with.  My arms would be 16 if i never touched a weight my whole life just from tossin cows.  Not everyone that is big is on the sauce, and not everyone on gear is big.  Remember what chick always says, its not about how much you can lift, its about how much you look like you can lift.  That shit makes me laugh every time, since i have a complete opposite mindset when it comes to lifting.  Im not getting on a stage in some homobait speedo and shaving off my bodyhair for anyone...so what do i care how veiny i am or how balanced my medial deltoids are to my outer thigh sweep?  Fuck all that noise.   

im no expert, ask bob about the juice though...he's sold more sauce than ragu.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
whatever you say about Chick he is the most improved dresser. Maybe a little trendy but he makes those fake tanned, earing wearing, eyebrow waxing ghetto bodybuilders look like a bunch of girls.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
whatever you say about Chick he is the most improved dresser. Maybe a little trendy but he makes those fake tanned, earing wearing, eyebrow waxing ghetto bodybuilders look like a bunch of girls.

you make it a habit of checking out how guys are dressed?  was this before or after the parade you were marching in?