Author Topic: Most impressive bodybuilders you have seen in person....casually  (Read 33157 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Most impressive bodybuilders you have seen in person....casually
« Reply #125 on: December 10, 2017, 01:10:49 PM »
Hey bequeer, which is healthier? Deca and dbol or drol and ace?
quiet joon.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #126 on: December 10, 2017, 01:12:42 PM »
quiet joon.

Stop calling me that brown shit

I am 100% GERMAN and ANGLO SAXON

No shit arab paki India blood in this prime speciman

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #127 on: December 10, 2017, 01:19:53 PM »
quiet joon.

Yes, joon needs to give it up and come clean with this gimmick.
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #128 on: December 10, 2017, 01:24:35 PM »

I am an Iranian arab muslim cross

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #129 on: December 10, 2017, 01:35:48 PM »
 ;D

Fuck you be queer

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: December 10, 2017, 03:48:48 PM »
I saw Andreas Munzer at the prejudging,  for the world amateurs in Brisbane at World Expo in 1988.

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: December 10, 2017, 03:57:32 PM »
Hmmm, why does this (gh15) have spot on perfect English on some posts? "See Above" and piss poor 3rd world English on others???? ::) You can tell when he is purposely trying too fuck up his words and sentences on certain posts, and when he just forgets and is being himself..Fake-Fake-Fak-Fake!!

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: December 10, 2017, 04:07:55 PM »
most ripped bber was dave palumbo

i walked into the golds gym (phoenix az - now closed) and saw this dude with no shirt on from behind and i was WTF  :o - calves were so ripped

then he turned around and it was huge285 -

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #133 on: December 10, 2017, 04:23:48 PM »

I am 100% GERMAN and ANGLO SAXON

You aren’t 100% German , and you don’t  speak a lick of German or know the culture  :D

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: December 10, 2017, 04:24:34 PM »
I saw Andreas Munzer at the prejudging,  for the world amateurs in Brisbane at World Expo in 1988.

I love the way you just quietly volunteer this amazing information. What did you think in person?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: December 10, 2017, 04:27:40 PM »
RONNIE REP, Based on the number and the names of the bodybuilders you've mentioned, I would make a guess that you are 50+ years young.

Paul Dillett, Robby Robinson, Flex Wheeler, Ronnie Coleman, Mike Mentzer, Phil Williams , Casey Viator, Ron Teufel ,Chris Dickerson, Mike Quinn, Mike Ashley, Chris Duffy, Dave Palumbo, Claude Grolux, Dexter Jackson, Jay Cutler, Ray Mentzer, Kevin levrone, Nasser El Sonbatty, Vladimir Senatus, Matt Mendenhall, Mike Christian.

If memory serves me right ... I think Teufel, Robinson, Dickerson, Viator, Mendenhall, and Christian go back further in bodybuilding history than each of the others.

And since you have seen, met, or talked to ... it's possible that you may have met but forgotten ... Bill Grant, Dave Johns, Andreas Cahling, Gary Leonard, John Corvello, Pat Ruell, Kent Kehn (spelling is wrong but most in the game knows whom I'm speaking about even though I can't spell is name correctly), Joe Nazario, Dave Rogers .... and a host of others who have yet to be mentioned under this topic.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #136 on: December 10, 2017, 04:28:11 PM »
GH, If you truly are of any importance within this bodybuilding world .... then there is about a 90% chance that I have met ya at one time or another.

But the important thing I want to say is that ....$2,500 a month is peanuts when it comes to a successful on-line business involving bodybuilding or anything related to the game.

I believe it was GREG PLITT whose web-site had a continuous monthly profit of $25,000 plus. And  I have heard that $30,000 was not an exaggeration.

And PIANA's income was definitely well over $2,500.

Even a young kid here in LV claims to be drawing in about $4,000 to $8,000/month simply by using Instagram.  He does drive a new Mercedes and lives in an exclusive  golf course community and probably spends $2,500 during one night on the Strip with his super hot girlfriend.

I, myself, cannot prove any of those above figures but each figure has come from very reliable sources.

And that’s how idiots and their money are soon parted

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: December 10, 2017, 04:38:01 PM »
BEVO, You speak the truth, but this kid is smart and should prove to be an exception.

THIS IS NO PACE TO SAY THIS.... But I have two grandkids, twins, age 5 and 5 ... who can actually sing most of all the songs from the broadway play called Hamilton from memory only.

Hell!!!! And I can't even remember Hamilton's first name!

Sorry ..Off-track!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 10, 2017, 05:02:01 PM »
I love the way you just quietly volunteer this amazing information. What did you think in person?
He was mind blowing. As soon as he walked out on stage, you knew he was going to win.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 10, 2017, 05:14:22 PM »

It was Munzer.

What do you think that she thought?

The man was a God in terms of conditioning.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #140 on: December 10, 2017, 06:27:37 PM »
Lee Haney in contest shape a few days after the '88 Olympia at Gold's Venice. Pictures didn't even come close to doing him justice!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #141 on: December 10, 2017, 09:52:18 PM »
Hmmm, why does this (gh15) have spot on perfect English on some posts? "See Above" and piss poor 3rd world English on others???? ::) You can tell when he is purposely trying too fuck up his words and sentences on certain posts, and when he just forgets and is being himself..Fake-Fake-Fak-Fake!!

idiot,, I don't try to.. I'm writing sometime efrom computer that fix the spelling automatically.. you keep forgetting this.. like write now I wrote automaticly with 1 l and it automatically fixed it like it did just now wheni wrote it again..

the programs become beter and beter and spel check is al over..

aside from tht I know English very well.. <-- you se once again it made the e in English capital lol it just did it again,,

I don't go back and fix thids shit I let it flow.. sometimes I will sometimes I wont depend on how much time I hve now days,,

I speak and write English perfectly,, I wasn't born on Americano land.. but I'm more Americano than anyhone around here.. and I'm definitely not redneck from nowherevile lol I know more about America than most humans alive now days,, and as yo uall know love America very very much and this is why im so mad at what the islamo fascist son of 1000 whores did to its society and culture,,

but yes I can write perfect if I try.. and i can speak American or proper british English oro gh15ish Americana no problemo any time

as i said before im the most important and significant individual on the internet on bodybuild and fitnress in the first 25 years of 21st century which is quarter of century which is about 1/3 of average human life span

i am way above and beyond only bodybuild and fitness now days,, i am deep in political arenas,, infact very deep and highly influencial.. more than you will ever want or hopefuly need.. to know,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #142 on: December 10, 2017, 09:57:33 PM »
with regards to most impressive bodybuild i still claim

ron and don,,

they had the most thick muscle.. im talking thick naturally! thick muscle,, the most impressive human specimens at their best,, again when you know how to distingwish between hormonized muscle land hormonized muscle with thick fibrecious surface for that muscle to blow up.. then you understand wht good ole loj is talking about,,

no one lookd more impressive than this 2 at their best.. raw! naturally! enhanced! muscle fibers,,

all the rest are hormones hormones and then some more hormones,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Simple Simon

« Reply #143 on: December 10, 2017, 10:02:17 PM »
idiot,, I don't try to.. I'm writing sometime efrom computer that fix the spelling automatically.. you keep forgetting this.. like write now I wrote automaticly with 1 l and it automatically fixed it like it did just now wheni wrote it again..

the programs become beter and beter and spel check is al over..

aside from tht I know English very well.. <-- you se once again it made the e in English capital lol it just did it again,,

I don't go back and fix thids shit I let it flow.. sometimes I will sometimes I wont depend on how much time I hve now days,,

I speak and write English perfectly,, I wasn't born on Americano land.. but I'm more Americano than anyhone around here.. and I'm definitely not redneck from nowherevile lol I know more about America than most humans alive now days,, and as yo uall know love America very very much and this is why im so mad at what the islamo fascist son of 1000 whores did to its society and culture,,

but yes I can write perfect if I try.. and i can speak American or proper british English oro gh15ish Americana no problemo any time

as i said before im the most important and significant individual on the internet on bodybuild and fitnress in the first 25 years of 21st century which is quarter of century which is about 1/3 of average human life span

i am way above and beyond only bodybuild and fitness now days,, i am deep in political arenas,, infact very deep and highly influencial.. more than you will ever want or hopefuly need.. to know,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

then it shows you are thick as shit or deliberately typing wrong
Most people type and get it right first time with the occasional typo, for it to be as bad as yours you are either a moron or its deliberate, my money is on both.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #144 on: December 10, 2017, 11:52:53 PM »
You aren’t 100% German , and you don’t  speak a lick of German or know the culture  :D

Right bout 30% mostly WASP and some FRENCH 😎

My grandma and her siblings spoke German chief 😘

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #145 on: December 10, 2017, 11:55:18 PM »
with regards to most impressive bodybuild i still claim

ron and don,,

they had the most thick muscle.. im talking thick naturally! thick muscle,, the most impressive human specimens at their best,, again when you know how to distingwish between hormonized muscle land hormonized muscle with thick fibrecious surface for that muscle to blow up.. then you understand wht good ole loj is talking about,,

no one lookd more impressive than this 2 at their best.. raw! naturally! enhanced! muscle fibers,,

all the rest are hormones hormones and then some more hormones,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
Answer my pm please 😋

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: December 11, 2017, 12:39:01 AM »
Ed Van Amsterdam, fully clothed though, walked by me at the Graz Grand Prix in Austria in 2006 1 week after Ronnie had lost his 1st Mr.O, SOB was a monster, seemed taller than me (188 cm)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: December 11, 2017, 09:27:55 AM »
Saw Lou in a World Gym grand opening back in the early 90's when on his 300+ lb. comeback...
Farkin' HUGE...

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #148 on: December 11, 2017, 09:44:52 AM »
Sorry BETHERE ... but something encourages me to get back to that ROTTEN IN DENMARK thing ....

It was first stated by an officer named Marcellus in Billy Shakespear's play called Hamlet  and it means ..."things are unsatisfactory; there is something wrong."

And could possibly be an appropriate statement with regards to your feedings about gh whom I don't know much about to offer moral support.

By the way ... Were you aware that Cory Everson once owned a pet pig (definitely NOT Jeff) by the first name of HAMLET??

Apparently I am being channeled by Billy Shakes this cold morn.

Now on to be or not to be!  Don't ask a question!

Thanks!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #149 on: December 11, 2017, 09:56:16 AM »
BEEFY HEAVYWEIGHT SEEMS TO KNOW NJ BBING SCENE WELL....SAME FOR ME BACK IN 80/90'S

J KEMPER.WAS HEAD NJ HONCHO FOR YRS CROWD LOVED HIM AT THE STATE SHOW,GREAT ARMS AND LOOKED GREAT UNTIL PASSING.

HIS CREW FROM DIAMOND GYM ALL BIG AND WOULD SHOW UP OR GUEST POSE ALL SHOWS
 BEAU MATLOCK,GREAT SYMMETRY AND SHAPE JUST WALKING AROUND
JASON ARNTZ SHORT BUT LARGE
GUY DUCASSE SMALL'HEIGHT 'GREAT SHAPE FULL MUSCLE LIKE A SMALL FLEX WHEELER
SAME SHOW BEEFY MENTION 'YATES'LEVERONE'GUEST POSE YATES LOOKED MASSIVE IN A LEATHER JACKET HE HANDPICKED THE COW TO FIT INTO.KEV WAS 260 HUGE LEGS
CASEY KUTCHURACK SAW TIME TO TIME LEAN ALL YR,SICK VASCULARITY/LEGS INSANE SEPERATION/CALVES,GREAT BI'S 'POLISH'BUILD TYPE
VINNY GALANTI SHAPE AND LOOK I WOULD HAVE KILLED FOR IN 91/99 YEARS ,GREAT POSER/COOL GUY..
TOM TERWILLINGER GREAT POSER SMALL IN CLOTHES ONSTAGE LOOKED TOTALLY DIFFERENT GREAT LEGS/STRUCTURE
TRAINED WITH AND KNEW MR AMERICA CLASS WINNER IN 90'S STRONG AS HELL,GREAT GUY WON  A LOT OF GOOD JERSEY CLASSES
JIMMY MENTIS BIGGEST I EVER SAW WALKING JERSEY SHORE BOARDWALK LOOKED LIKE A WALKING SEQUOIA TREE WITH FEET MASSIVE PEOPLE JUST STARED'HE WAS SHIRTLESS'NO HOMO
GERARD DENTE HUGE IN JERSEY CLUB MAYBE 22/23 AT TIME WIDE AND 240 ISH OR SO
JJ MARSH BIG GOOD SHAPE GUEST POSED ONE OF MY SHOWS ONE OF THE NICEST GUYS I MET THAT POPULAR THEN IN BBING 1991 WAS BIG YEAR FOR HIM
I'M DONE FOR NOW.