Author Topic: RIP Nasser El Sonbaty  (Read 294339 times)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
Re: RIP Nasser El Sonbaty
« Reply #1125 on: December 03, 2013, 03:55:06 AM »
Alex23 I have seen many interviews with Nasser (Nasserations where awesome, why did you delete them? Where Can I find them?) and I always had this intuition that he and Dorian were maybe the only legitimately good dudes in the industry, with Dorian being a little bit more naive and chaotic.

That being said, selling dirty posing trunks? What the fuck? Can you explain why the fuck would he do that?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #1126 on: December 03, 2013, 03:59:12 AM »

That being said, selling dirty posing trunks? What the fuck? Can you explain why the fuck would he do that?

Honestly, why does this need to be explained by Alex, or anybody? It is obvious why he sold used trunks.
O

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #1127 on: December 03, 2013, 04:05:15 AM »
Honestly, why does this need to be explained by Alex, or anybody? It is obvious why he sold used trunks.

With all being said about him from those who did know him and from his interviews... He was disgusted with bodybuilding industry, wealthy enough to live off his his money to the rest of his life. No one who has any dignity and money would have sold his fucking dirty posing trunks, especially not someone who is "disgusted with the industry". It proves that he was a hypocrite.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #1128 on: December 03, 2013, 12:55:02 PM »
Alex23 I have seen many interviews with Nasser (Nasserations where awesome, why did you delete them? Where Can I find them?) and I always had this intuition that he and Dorian were maybe the only legitimately good dudes in the industry, with Dorian being a little bit more naive and chaotic.

I have them somewhere, I'll post them again.

The trunks... if you knew Nasser's twisted sense of humor you would understand. He was way too smart to just to it for the money.
®

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1129 on: December 03, 2013, 09:34:33 PM »
I have them somewhere, I'll post them again.

The trunks... if you knew Nasser's twisted sense of humor you would understand. He was way too smart to just to it for the money.

Hmm, I figured it was just a rumor or something someone made up.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1130 on: December 04, 2013, 07:54:47 AM »
Alex, Do you know if Nasser ever defiled Booty in any way shape or form?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #1131 on: December 17, 2013, 06:05:17 PM »

why did somebody buy michael jordan's used smelly shoes for 104 grand?

E
E

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #1132 on: December 17, 2013, 09:40:01 PM »

She's in Australia right? Would be hard to do when they're 9400 miles apart.  Booty was all over Nasser on the interwebs summer of 2012... . He showed me all the emails, txt, in fact I still have it somewhere. Based on what I read she seems to have low self esteem. At one point, Nasser even told her to cut it out, she was getting very obsessive over him and Nasser's girlfriend wasn't too crazy about it.
®

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1133 on: December 17, 2013, 09:46:24 PM »
  Ouch

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1134 on: December 17, 2013, 10:02:22 PM »
She's in Australia right? Would be hard to do when they're 9400 miles apart.  Booty was all over Nasser on the interwebs summer of 2012... . He showed all the emails, txt, in fact I still have it somewhere. Based on what I read she seems to have low self esteem. At one point, Nasser even told her to cut it out, she was getting very obsessive over him and Nasser's girlfriend wasn't too crazy about it.

Who is Booty? Must be some crazy chick looking for an attention fix.

My suggestion is to ignore everything Booty.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1135 on: December 18, 2013, 04:02:04 AM »

You draw attention as well with your childish crusade against her person and who are you to 'advice' others? Be a wise man Prime, get over it.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #1136 on: December 18, 2013, 09:06:12 AM »

Nothing against her personally, contrary to false rumors. Just stating the facts. I don't think Nasser was the only one either.
®

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Nasser's dead
« Reply #1137 on: February 16, 2014, 01:47:29 PM »
Live fast, die young, leave a good looking corpse.

Then they grow up and hope and pray the damage they did to themselves in their 20's is reversible.
QFT. Had to go back to repeat this because it's basically true of everyone who lived in the fast lane with food, drugs, spending, drinking, etc. until they turned 30 and started feeling the effects at in the form of random chest pains at 3 in morning.

Somewhere, Markus Ruhl is sweating
Hahahahahahaha. I've been waiting a year to lol at this quote.

And for some reason, this was the way I pictured him when it would happen.

whitewidow

« Reply #1138 on: February 16, 2014, 02:01:06 PM »

No.

whitewidow

« Reply #1139 on: February 16, 2014, 02:13:04 PM »
With all being said about him from those who did know him and from his interviews... He was disgusted with bodybuilding industry, wealthy enough to live off his his money to the rest of his life. No one who has any dignity and money would have sold his fucking dirty posing trunks, especially not someone who is "disgusted with the industry". It proves that he was a hypocrite.

I don't know about a hypocrite but he had some debt from what I heard. Debts for HGH and steroids he got on front from dealers. I heard he owed one guy 20 grand and nasser really didn't give a fuck about it. I know a guy who sold nasser serostim kits and when Nasser didn't want them one month because he was broke, Nasser told him to try to sell them here on getbig in the steroid forum. This is true the guy posted a thread and I talked to him and got the same story. I was sketch to buy the kits because I could get scammed or they could be fake, even Palumbo bought fake serotim on accident so I told him to front me the kits, He was ready to ship the kits on front with no cash down but I decided not to do the deal. I didn't know this guy well enough but same story nasser was hard on cash and owed for steroids and HGH.

Maybe he just didn't want to pay a steroid debt and told the guy to fuck off, some people do that but wind up with bad karma maybe that is why he died so young. bad karma. Or just used to many steroids and exotics. probably had a way enlarged heart like the rest of the older generation. Most of the older generation have had heart attacks or open heart surgery. There is no way Nasser had enough money saved to live a life time with the purses he won while bodybuilding seldom do! The guys who were able to take their phsyiques to the big screen are the only guys who ever lived large like Arnold And Lou both of them are doing great except Arnold did almost die(had serious heart problems).

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1140 on: February 16, 2014, 02:19:28 PM »
The guys who were able to take their phsyiques to the big screen are the only guys who ever lived large like Arnold And Lou both of them are doing great except Arnold did almost die(had serious heart problems).
And he lied about the source of his problems, too, since anyone with the defect he claimed to have couldn't have done 25+ years of juicing/heavy lifting but the point is definitely valid, only him and Lou have prospered in the mainstream entertainment world after retiring. He did give Kevin Levrone a freebie film part by talking one of his Hollywood friends into putting him in a C-movie role, but the guy can't act, or be entertaining, and he wanted to do both. So that was a flop.

Pretty much Dwayne Johnson is the only one right now who's making bank after being a wrestler. Unlike bodybuilders, wrestlers do have to have a tiny drop of personality to make it in the industry, since contracts are always short-term except for the top guys.

What Nasser did for a living before he died isn't entirely clear. It looks like he owned or managed a garage/gas station, from the photos on his side picking up garbage or changing oil. I highly doubt he had mechanical aptitude, though. That's basically a trade you have to learn. He also never lost his pro-era size, which suggests he had the money or fronting-abilities to keep his stash coming on a regular basis. You could speculate he went to Egypt to get away from his creditors. I'd believe that.

AFAIK there's still no proof he died, but it's unlikely to be staged. He liked living in southern Californa. I doubt he'd just disappear for a year like that. And the cause of death is very plausible for a guy who's almost 50 and still walks around at 300.

whitewidow

« Reply #1141 on: February 16, 2014, 02:31:32 PM »
And he lied about the source of his problems, too, since anyone with the defect he claimed to have couldn't have done 25+ years of juicing/heavy lifting but the point is definitely valid, only him and Lou have prospered in the mainstream entertainment world after retiring. He did give Kevin Levrone a freebie film part by talking one of his Hollywood friends into putting him in a C-movie role, but the guy can't act, or be entertaining, and he wanted to do both. So that was a flop.

Pretty much Dwayne Johnson is the only one right now who's making bank after being a wrestler. Unlike bodybuilders, wrestlers do have to have a tiny drop of personality to make it in the industry, since contracts are always short-term except for the top guys.

What Nasser did for a living before he died isn't entirely clear. It looks like he owned or managed a garage/gas station, from the photos on his side picking up garbage or changing oil. I highly doubt he had mechanical aptitude, though. That's basically a trade you have to learn. He also never lost his pro-era size, which suggests he had the money or fronting-abilities to keep his stash coming on a regular basis. You could speculate he went to Egypt to get away from his creditors. I'd believe that.

AFAIK there's still no proof he died, but it's unlikely to be staged. He liked living in southern Californa. I doubt he'd just disappear for a year like that. And the cause of death is very plausible for a guy who's almost 50 and still walks around at 300.

Yes Arnold di not just genetically have those heart problems that was from steroid abuse. It can happen,look at Mike matarrazo he almost died a few times and he did admit to steroid using and that is was probably because of steroids but he says he wasn't as heavy as a user as most bodybuilders and was not even to into the exotic drugs at the time like HGH/insulin,IGF-1. John Cena has had somewhat of a movie career.

I know he only has done a few films but he could get more roles if he wanted. The rock is a juicer he is on and off steroids. Any actor he visibly has muscles that I can think of is a juicer or ex juicer or on and off juicer or at least uses a HRT dose and HGH look at Mark Walberg he is probably the most muscular actor that does not have a bodybuilding backround but he is def a on and off juicer. I can tell. I have used them myself for years and I know when somebody is on steroids even guys you wouldn't suspect. HGH and small amounts of steroids are huge right now. alot of actors,musicians,rappers use HGH and low dose Test.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #1142 on: February 16, 2014, 05:04:32 PM »
I don't know about a hypocrite but he had some debt from what I heard. Debts for HGH and steroids he got on front from dealers. I heard he owed one guy 20 grand and nasser really didn't give a fuck about it. I know a guy who sold nasser serostim kits and when Nasser didn't want them one month because he was broke, Nasser told him to try to sell them here on getbig in the steroid forum. This is true the guy posted a thread and I talked to him and got the same story. I was sketch to buy the kits because I could get scammed or they could be fake, even Palumbo bought fake serotim on accident so I told him to front me the kits, He was ready to ship the kits on front with no cash down but I decided not to do the deal. I didn't know this guy well enough but same story nasser was hard on cash and owed for steroids and HGH.

Maybe he just didn't want to pay a steroid debt and told the guy to fuck off, some people do that but wind up with bad karma maybe that is why he died so young. bad karma. Or just used to many steroids and exotics. probably had a way enlarged heart like the rest of the older generation. Most of the older generation have had heart attacks or open heart surgery. There is no way Nasser had enough money saved to live a life time with the purses he won while bodybuilding seldom do! The guys who were able to take their phsyiques to the big screen are the only guys who ever lived large like Arnold And Lou both of them are doing great except Arnold did almost die(had serious heart problems).

dude, stfu and stop spewing lies about a man who is no longer even with us.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1143 on: February 16, 2014, 05:05:51 PM »
WB habibi.

whitewidow

« Reply #1144 on: February 16, 2014, 08:49:41 PM »

I'm not lying. Your just in a bad mood because you could only afford the discounted yellow Corvette C-7. I know how corvettes work Red,white and black are the #1 colors.The yellow colored ones always get discounted because nobody wants that ugly color. Great car but get that fucker painted! stop hating. The man was selling his underwear! You think somebody who had a bunch of cash would sell their fucking underwear? That's fucked up! Did you buy a pear of his soiled underwear too? or are your mad because he sent you a pear that were not soiled? I am right about Nasser! screwed some dealers over. sent his dealer to this board to sell serostim kits he couldn't afford that month. def had ties on this board.prop the original GH15 along with alex working the account. have fun getting laughed at driving that big bird colored piece of shit!

whitewidow

« Reply #1145 on: February 16, 2014, 09:15:10 PM »
Holy meltdown.

And brutal self ownage, if you really did "know how corvettes work" as you said in your post, you would also realize that 99% of Z51's produced so far have been custom factory orders, i.e. not something that's on the showroom floor already or can be discounted.  Good luck finding any discounted Z51 regardless of colour for that matter.

You say stupid shit like this all the time which is why you have no credibility regardless of what topic you are discussing.

btw are you still living in that shitty apartment you posted a while back which you claimed was still worth a lot because it had a "great view"  ::)

Yes I still live there. It has a sweet view. I can post the pictures again.Or you post them. I have triple mountain view! city view. corner windows. expensive in my state. I like the car. I just don't like the color. Usually the yellow Z models that are yellow get sold at a discount. I know this for fact! The one you bought is special order but why yellow? You could buy a C-7 Z51 for 55,000$ if you have a good connection maybe not special order. yours is the same- 625HP? That is a bigbird corvette. You must be one whackey  guy to buy a yellow C-7. send that shit back and get a Red one or white.

No crediability-lol You believe somebody with money would sell their fucking underwear. like I said your one whackey guy. BTW-you still buying fake HGH. You still believe their is real kigtropin out there? how much did you get ripped off again?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #1146 on: February 16, 2014, 09:27:32 PM »
I just read a few pages back and realized from posts on previous pages that everyone here already knows whitewidow is an idiot, so I actually feel dumb for even entertaining and responding to him here.  Moving on...

whitewidow

« Reply #1147 on: February 16, 2014, 09:42:55 PM »
I believe that I'm in a much better position to know what's true or not regarding Nasser since between me and you I'm the only one who actually knew and was good friends with him.  Whatever you hear is just rumours and heresay, yet you post it as fact.  And it's about a man who has already passed away.  How low is that?  That's basically what I was getting at in my first post which started our exchange.

Again you're wrong re: the corvette on a few fronts in your single post I quoted.  Again, like me having a personal relationship with Nasser over you not knowing him, I also own a Corvette whereas you don't, so again you're not in a credible position to say much about it and it shows in the various incorrect facts that you post.  High volume Corvette salespeople will tell you (and they post their sales experience on Corvetteforum) that yellow has a higher resale value, since it's relatively rare and people who want yellow REALLY want it and are willing to pay extra.  Even when buying new, people like me spend an extra $1k just for the yellow paint over the more boring colours.  Any $55k Z51 would have zero or near-zero options and very few models are built that way.

If you sell corvettes you can talk to the boss and get hooked up for 55,000-65,000 for the same car. My friend got the model a few years ago, same color too! I was there when he bought it. I was at the lot, and he did not have to special order it and because it was yellow he got it for 10$ cheaper then the red and white ones. No way they have a higher resale! prove that! I live in OR and have had alot of sports cars even a corvette at one point but I actually like the 92 5.0 mustang GT I bought used. Black on black on 18's. It was only pushing 240HP when I got it and once I replaced everything from the headers to the tips, pulled the cats I had that car going close to 500 HP. Still not as fast as your new car but the mustang is so light it hits corners better. I have had a corvette ZR1 and sold it. it was slower then the 5.0. I actually prefer a Toyota Tacoma in my state since it rains 300 days a year and sports cars with tops suck in my state.

You def know nasser better the me. I never met the guy. I do know nobody in their right head would sell their posing trunks unless they needed cash! You can't argue with that. would you do that if you didn't need money? No!

I also know some idiot came up on the steroid forum trying to sell a few kits of serostim. I took the post down and Pm'ed the guy and told him not to sell them here. I did ask about them and he said nasser told him to try and sell them here on getbig and he usually bought the kits but didn't have the money that month. He offered to front them to me so I could check the authenticity out before I bought them. I declined the offer. That was a lie too?

nasser didn't owe anybody any money? How long did you know Nasser? Not many people would tell others about their debts. maybe nasser didn't feel he had to pay,I don't know the whole situation. I do know somebody claimed he owed them cash. This was along time ago so that is why I ask how long have you know nasser? after he retired?

whitewidow

« Reply #1148 on: February 16, 2014, 09:45:54 PM »
I just read a few pages back and realized from posts on previous pages that everyone here already knows whitewidow is an idiot, so I actually feel dumb for even entertaining and responding to him here.  Moving on...

no not true. I just said I didn't know for sure why or what he owed money for. and I didn;t know for sure if he did gay 4 pay,but i do know anybody who sells their underwear for money needs cash! I know you are not a idiot. would you try to sell your underwear for cash if you didn't need money? The dude needed money. does jay sell his posing trunks?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1149 on: February 16, 2014, 10:08:59 PM »
almost a year has passed.. miss you dear nasser..