Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 455699 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2013, 09:18:51 PM »
I don`t have to.  2600 calories takes care of all of it.

YOU seem to be the one concerned with all of that.  Not I.

Why in the world would anyone have to live their life counting calories everyday??? Beyond ridiculous. There are people on his planet that never pay attention to what they eat and never gain or lose a pound all their life and their activity levels vary greatly from day to day. Gee I wonder how they do it.   ??? ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2013, 09:26:43 PM »

Why in the world would anyone have to live their life counting calories everyday??? Beyond ridiculous. There are people on his planet that never pay attention to what they eat and never gain or lose a pound all their life and their activity levels vary greatly from day to day. Gee I wonder how they do it.   ??? ::)
I don`t mind doing it at all and its easy.  I couldn`t imagine living life with your strange approaches and not being able to eat anything good.  I don`t care that you like to do that, that is your business.  I could never do it nor would I ever want to.  There would be no point and no advantage whatsoever for me to do so.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2013, 09:29:41 PM »
I don`t mind doing it at all and its easy.  I couldn`t imagine living life with your strange approaches and not being able to eat anything good.  I don`t care that you like to do that, that is your business.  I could never do it nor would I ever want to.  There would be no point and no advantage whatsoever for me to do so.

You once again missed my point. Lol millions of people on this planet eat whatever they want every day and stay the same weight and have zero clue as to what a calorie even is. You are trying make eating into some kind of math project.  ;D

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2013, 09:41:49 PM »
I am stronger than you pound for pound and I am pretty sure you have never Deadlifted (600) or been able to Olympic Squat Ass to Ground (470 lbs) what I have done.

When are you going to diet down?

Will we ever see vids of these beastly natural lifts?
all drugs - TPPIIP

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2013, 09:52:31 PM »
You once again missed my point. Lol millions of people on this planet eat whatever they want every day and stay the same weight and have zero clue as to what a calorie even is. You are trying make eating into some kind of math project.  ;D
???

Your point?  You are acting as if eating only enough to remain in a caloric deficit while meeting nutritional needs is beyond the reach of anyone despite millions doing it every day.  You have also devised your own restrictive methods that any normal person would have difficulty following. (my opinion)  Its too restrictive and not enjoyable.

Also, for 6-7 months I don`t bother keeping track of calories.  Furthermore, I wouldn`t even have to keep track when getting lean.  I have done this so long that I can accurately estimate calories to the T.

I prefer to be accurate though as it takes absolutely no time to do so.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2013, 10:00:20 PM »
???

Your point?  You are acting as if eating only enough to remain in a caloric deficit while meeting nutritional needs is beyond the reach of anyone despite millions doing it every day.  You have also devised your own restrictive methods that any normal person would have difficulty following. (my opinion)  Its too restrictive and not enjoyable.

Also, for 6-7 months I don`t bother keeping track of calories.  Furthermore, I wouldn`t even have to keep track when getting lean.  I have done this so long that I can accurately estimate calories to the T.

I prefer to be accurate though as it takes absolutely no time to do so.

If this was the old south would you has slapped me on the face with a glove by now?  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2013, 10:06:06 PM »
If this was the old south would you has slapped me on the face with a glove by now?  ;D
:D

Even though we go head to head all the time, I still respect you and think you are one of the best posters here.  Your methods will do what you say they will and anyone who thinks different is wrong.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2013, 10:08:15 PM »
I also think any method that changes the way a person is used to eating will be somewhat difficult for them, no matter which approach.

People don`t like to change nor are they willing to do what is required usually.  Humans are habitual creatures and literally have to be FORCED to do things at times. (hence the many laws created designed to protect ourselves from ourselves which are completely unnecessary in my opinion)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2013, 10:09:03 PM »
:D

Even though we go head to head all the time, I still respect you and think you are one of the best posters here.  Your methods will do what you say they will and anyone who thinks different is wrong.

Same here man at the end of the day it's cool. I still reserve the right to debate and even mess with you from time to time.  ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2013, 10:11:06 PM »
I also think any method that changes the way a person is used to eating will be somewhat difficult for them, no matter which approach.

People don`t like to change nor are they willing to do what is required usually.  Humans are habitual creatures and literally have to be FORCED to do things at times. (hence the many laws created designed to protect ourselves from ourselves which are completely unnecessary in my opinion)

On the same page there especially about the laws. The one about the soft drink in ny comes to mind.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2013, 11:36:49 PM »
true adonis is trolling you

T

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2013, 11:44:28 PM »
Hexagram people will talk your ear off.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2013, 11:44:56 PM »
true adonis is trolling you

What if I told you that I am trolling you by making you think I am trolling you, therefore in effect, you are really just trolling yourself and its not really me, but you that is trolling (yourself of course).

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2013, 07:56:31 AM »
simplier ,,,for general leaness or size depending on your needs,eat protein/carbs/fats each individual varies ,what u choose in terms of foods should be clean type eating in general ,not fried/over indulging in sweets /unnecessary carbs 'you are trying to have/show a good physique 'look in the mirror its your best friend in the end..adjust from there.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2013, 08:07:18 AM »
What if I told you that I am trolling you by making you think I am trolling you, therefore in effect, you are really just trolling yourself and its not really me, but you that is trolling (yourself of course).

id laugh  :)
T

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2013, 08:07:47 AM »
simplier ,,,for general leaness or size depending on your needs,eat protein/carbs/fats each individual varies ,what u choose in terms of foods should be clean type eating in general ,not fried/over indulging in sweets /unnecessary carbs 'you are trying to have/show a good physique 'look in the mirror its your best friend in the end..adjust from there.

It doesn't matter if its processed, low GI, high GI. No difference whatsoever.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2013, 08:09:59 AM »
It doesn't matter if its processed, low GI, high GI. No difference whatsoever.
agree with last 2,,processed everything for the most part is,but u should try to keep less processed in..generally speaking.

ukjeff

« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2013, 09:19:41 AM »
or just eat a bit less each day for three months

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2013, 09:24:23 AM »
Great post - this is almost to a tee what i have been doing since last year with but more emphasis on HIIT type workouts 

ok, here goes:

-first off, no t3, no efedrina, no gh is needed, the best drugs for dieting is sheer willpower, you must be happy and looking forward to become shredded.

-dont be a mentaly weak pussy, dont even ask about cheat meals,just do not, i have been at 5-7% bodyfat for 2+ years in a row.i know perfectly what it takes to do this.

-do not ask any bullshit question about which drug is best for cutting, and fuck if you think tren burns fat you got the wrong mindset and should stop reading right here.its not about drugs, with good diet,any drug will work.even natural it will work.so the drug question is out of the window, any steroid will work.no steroids will work too.one thing is ,if steroids, take only as little as is needed.nobody with less mass than me needs more than hrt, they only need more time.

-if one wants to do this on gear, make sure to be clean before starting, or if one wants to come from a bulk into this, then double the dosage or you will not so very good.this wont produce mass monsters, so spare me the "small" comments, this is about how to get lean.

-dieting fucking sucks, thats why i think the most radical way is best, in order to be done with the dieting business asap.generaly fatloss takes much longer than people wish it would, and the half assed diets with cheat allowances just extend the dieting unecessarily.
your metablism will not slow down, you dont nee to "boost" metabolism with cheat days, you do not need a carb up, stop this bullshit.

-your muscle wont wither away during dieting, its just that ppl wish they had more mass than they really do, the fat fucks are much smaller than they tjhink.yes, you will feel small in clothes, oh yes.as long theres enough protein and you train, the muscle is not going anywhere.
you will be flat some days, but just stay cool.you will think a carb up is necesary to feel fuller.stop this bullshit excuse thinking, salt will make you feel fuller too.its all the mind playing tricks on you.

-naturals will need bit more fat for this diet.maybe 50gramms fat extra per day.50gramms is nothing in your mouth, but alot on calorie scale, dont overdo it, 50 gramms is little.

-cardio yes or no, up to you.not needed, but can acclerate the effect.be active in general, walk alot.

-starting point doesnt matter if youre at 15%,25%,10%.just crash into the diet straight away, no weak minded slowly entering the diet by slowly reducing calories, dont fool yourselves.

muscle loss can happen if one chooses to go under 6%, this cant be denied.but 6% is very extreme lean enough.

-dont even check the scale, all that counts is the mirror.

-dont even count calories, just have the same shit every day.

-3 meals,6 meals, 1 meal, it doesnt matter, do what you like best.never eat when not hungry.

-when hunger comes(dont confuse hunger with apetite, hunger is when stomach is empty and feels like itll implode,apetite is when a disgusting fatso swine feels like eating again).wait out the next meal as long as possible.fight the hunger attacks with water, diet coke, brushing teeth, chewing on coffee beans(very disgusting but great apetite anihilator),cigaretes,whatever.

then eat .then wait again.

-if you have a meltdown and several 1000calories binge, dont worry, shit happens, do a full body workout on that day, each bodypart 2 sets of 50 reps, to make that glycogen go away somewhat.and wait before the next meal until you have shit out every last calorie of that binge.this can take way over 24hrs.be strong,wait it out.then return to normal meals.

-train hard, none of this high rep bullshit.hard doesnt mean heavy.train smart.

-now how much protein.if youre about 200 lbs bodyweight total, have 200-300gramms protein.my proetien sources are tuna, chicken breast, turkey.

it dont matter if its 2 or 3oo you will be hungry as hell anyway all day.

-i hope i dont need to mention that you shouldnt ever drink sugary drinks,drink water, diet coke, put aspartame into water if you like,i do that.helps alot.spare me comments about aspartame being unhealthy, fuck yourself if you just felt an urge to say so.

-how many carbs?what carbs?well,have all carbs from veggies, period.no bread, no pasta,no rice.if you have 100-150gramms carbs from veggies, thatll be good enough to get down to 8% failry quick.if you have 50-10gramms carb from vegiess youll get there faster,to go under 8%, easiest way is to reduce carbs to 0-50gramms a day.

-fats?how many fats?traces.have a whole egg here and there, 1or 2 nuts(not the whole fucking package, not 20 nuts,1 or 2), salmon fish fat.dont do this balonie a spoon of oil.no need to load up on extra fats.just have traces,the body needs them.

obviously on higher carbs days, you reduce rotein and vice versa.

-no cheat days.do you understand?no cheat days.cheat days are for later on ,fomaintenance.

ok this was it for fat loss.ill do later the one for maintancae.

but yeah once shredded, and do cheats meals and start to get fatter, just return to this diet untill shredded again, you be back to shape within days.most important is to get lean once and then never let yourself go too fat again, this way you be lean all year.

if one feels weak and like cheating on diet, go off steroids, your enot doing yourself any favours.

-getting there is the hard part, staying there is easy as shit, relatively.

you wont gain size on this, but thats not the point.later on one can add size by ways of cheat days or meals, so to say short term bulks.

you can listen to advice of anyone you like, but remember the galeniko has been shredded for 2 years straight non stop.not just abs showing throug skn somewhat, but veins all over striated shoulders anytime, etc.in layman terms, i backed up the words with action.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2013, 09:29:47 AM »
TRAINING IS IMPORTANT,BUT THE EATING IS WHAT SEPERATES AT LEAST VISUALLY IF THATS THE LOOK UR GOING FOR A MUST,,,I KNOW THE GUYS THAT SAY SIZE WHO CARE'S ABOUT ABS HAVE THERE SAY,,,

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2013, 09:54:18 AM »
Good stuff Gal  8)

Grace us with the next installment, how to grow whilst remaining under 10% BF!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2013, 10:09:48 AM »
Thanks galeniko, lots of good information. You're a good dude.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2013, 10:14:05 AM »
Gal - what are your thoughts on how much water to drink a day and does it matter?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2013, 10:15:55 AM »
powerlifters ;D

oh btw, someone who hasnt even traine dfor a year naturaly and dont know proper training and no strenght foundation whatsoever, he best disregard any diet advice, just eat and train until he learns the basics.dieting is pointless before that

Powerlifters? Weightlifters?

Like I've said many times here, welcome to XXI century

I competed in powerlifting and trust me, there are tons of shredded to the fucking bone guys lifting heavy weights there.

Weight limits is the key word. Less fat + same weight = more muscle. More muscle = more strength. It's not MOST important thing (CNS adaptation is more important) but it helps and these fuckers do whatever it takes.

I thought I was lean for a powerlifter. Fuck no.

Before competition everyone is on diet.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #74 on: May 30, 2013, 10:35:38 AM »
or just eat a bit less each day for three months
people hear this everyday and the reality is they fail everyday when they hear this.

THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT VARIABLE IN DIETING IS; MENTALITY.

You need to be excited and you need momentum so guidlines like galinko out lined will work when givan to 10 people, maybe only one will fail.

Now if you give the advice "just eat less" they will all fail. See the difference, MORALE needs to be strong and a simple ''just eat less'' does not strengthen MORALE