Author Topic: Imbecile Man Dies From Caffeine Overdose  (Read 17943 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Imbecile Man Dies From Caffeine Overdose
« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2011, 06:14:42 PM »
You are a total dumbass... im sorry. Is it your goal to take as many drugs as possible and in the most extreme amounts? Why not just drink i cup of coffee. I swear you are the kind of dumbass who would snort this stuff if he heard it was absorbed more effectively. I bet you crush up adderol and snort it before you go out clubbing.

Tbombz = Cumstein who thinks that he is an Einstein. Simple as that.

suckmymuscle

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2011, 06:30:33 PM »
I stopped consuming all caffeine products a while ago and have the same amount of energy as I did back when I was using caffeine. There was an adjustment period of a few weeks where I felt like crap after stopping. Now I wake up and within 5 minutes I'm at 100% naturally. Before I would need a cup of coffee to stop feeling like shit after waking up, then another one and hour later to get some energy.

A lot of regular coffee drinkers think that caffeine gives them an energy boost, but what is really happening is that their morning coffee is just reversing the effects of overnight drug withdrawal. It is the same as junkies needing heroin everyday just to feel normal.

You only get the energy boosting benefits of caffeine if it is used infrequently, or if the dosage is significantly increased but this can cause undesirable side effects.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2011, 01:13:22 AM »
I stopped consuming all caffeine products a while ago and have the same amount of energy as I did back when I was using caffeine. There was an adjustment period of a few weeks where I felt like crap after stopping. Now I wake up and within 5 minutes I'm at 100% naturally. Before I would need a cup of coffee to stop feeling like shit after waking up, then another one and hour later to get some energy.

A lot of regular coffee drinkers think that caffeine gives them an energy boost, but what is really happening is that their morning coffee is just reversing the effects of overnight drug withdrawal. It is the same as junkies needing heroin everyday just to feel normal.

You only get the energy boosting benefits of caffeine if it is used infrequently, or if the dosage is significantly increased but this can cause undesirable side effects.

Same here, well i take Dbol and Testosterone instead of caffeine now...  :o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2011, 10:35:13 AM »
 No, one teaspoon is about 5,000 miligrams. A teaspoon can actually hold up to 10,000 miligrams depending on the substance you moron.

"1/20 teaspoon of the powder (about 100 milligram)"..  http://www.amazon.com/Caffeine-Anhydrous-Powder-Alertness-HerbStoreUSA/dp/B0045RYE0Q

;D

Let's make a bet then. If you swallow one teaspoon of anhydrous USP grade caffeine at 99.9% purity in front of me and you are alive 30 minutes latter, I will delete my account. Take the bet, bitch. It will be fun to watch you die with foam coming off from your mouth.  

1,000 miligrams over a day is a lot but is not toxic, you fucking moron. You are claiming to have taken an amount dozens times greater than this at once. And 80 miligrams is not little. This is more than enough to cause increases in systolic blood pressure for those who are not habituated with caffeine. Listen to yourself, retard. You are claiming to have taken an amount of caffeine of literally hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of cans of Red Bull at once and got nothing but cold feet from it.

You = either liar or retarded

Probably both things.

Oh yes, you are the queen of facts. Let me remind everyone of this thread, where you proved you know nothing of facts, logic or common sense.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=398910.0

SUCKMYMUSCLE

yes, i owned you in that thread as well. you first asserted that any chain of events necessarily has a first cause to which causality does not apply because the other option, infinite regression, was impossible. which is in itself an argument for the existence of god since a first cause implies creation. but then you admit infinite regression is a possibility, after i pointed it out to you, but stil try assert that a first cause is possible without a supernatural origin.. totally contradicting your first notion.  your a fucking retard bro.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2011, 10:38:06 AM »
You are a total dumbass... im sorry. Is it your goal to take as many drugs as possible and in the most extreme amounts? Why not just drink i cup of coffee. I swear you are the kind of dumbass who would snort this stuff if he heard it was absorbed more effectively. I bet you crush up adderol and snort it before you go out clubbing.
purchased caffiene not knowing it came in powder form with no dosing precription on the bottle. expiremnted with amounts to find desired effects. wasnt untill this thread that i looked into how much i had actually taken.  you should really think about getting some counseling dude, youve got issues.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2011, 11:11:17 AM »
1/10 teaspoon = 100mg.. 1 teaspoon = 2 gram
Time for a math class.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #81 on: October 25, 2011, 11:13:41 AM »
Maybe it's an extremely HEAPING teaspoon...

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #82 on: October 25, 2011, 04:58:54 PM »
purchased caffiene not knowing it came in powder form with no dosing precription on the bottle. expiremnted with amounts to find desired effects. wasnt untill this thread that i looked into how much i had actually taken.  you should really think about getting some counseling dude, youve got issues.

Are we sure that TBombz isn't really Kegdrainer?! 

"Crock of shit the above is" says Yoda.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: October 25, 2011, 05:11:28 PM »
 I honestly had never thought about the toxicity of it. Have never had powder, but have drank pots of coffee, case of Diet Dew easy in a single day. Where do you buy this shit?

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: October 25, 2011, 05:14:52 PM »
just looked up some sites. Cheap stuff.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #85 on: October 25, 2011, 05:24:04 PM »

So your evidence for that is a quote from Amazon? You'll have to do better than that. The Wikipeda page states that a teaspoon holds 5 grams, which is what I have seen in other sources as well. And even if it holds on 2 grams, which it doesen't, you claimed to have taken multiple teaspoon at once, so you are not arguing for having taken 2 grams anyway. And finally, 2 grams is a lot and even though this dose is not lethal to most people, it would certainly make them have serious poisoning symptons that go beyond only having cold feet.

As for that religious thread where you got owned by bme, like the poster "Avxo" said about you, "At least you are good for a laugh." I think this summarizes it very well.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #86 on: October 25, 2011, 05:25:36 PM »
Im-Basile

suckmymuscle

« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2011, 05:41:29 PM »
  Here is a far more precise converter http://www.exploratorium.edu/cooking/convert/measurements.html of weights and measurements. 3 teaspoons equals 14.3 grams. Hence, one teaspoon equals roughly 4.8 grams. That is an amount of caffeine equivalent to more than 100 cans of Diet Coke. Could anyone survive this? Possible, though unlikely. But "Tdumbz" claims he has taken multiple teaspoons of pure anhydrous, USP grade caffeine at once. So hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of cans of Diet Coke at once. No human in the history of the Earth could survive this amount of caffeine. It is impossible. A 5 ton elephant would get sick from one teaspoon of pure caffeine and it would die at the spot if it swallowed 3 or 4 teaspoons at once. You would need to be a Brontosaurus with the mass of a dozen elephants to ingest 3 or 4 teaspoons of pure caffeine and survive. It is impossible for a human male at around 200 lbs to survive this.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2011, 05:56:57 PM »
Suckmymuscle,

I'm in Fort Lauderdale this entire week, want to meet up for a drink?

"1"

suckmymuscle

« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2011, 06:06:03 PM »
Suckmymuscle,

I'm in Fort Lauderdale this entire week, want to meet up for a drink?

"1"

I am not gay, dude.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2011, 06:13:57 PM »
  I am not gay, dude.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I wasn't planning on sucking your dick just yet sexy.  Just a drink, but we'll leave it for next time I'm down here.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2011, 06:15:34 PM »
Just out of curiousity, where would a person get their hands on pure caffeine?

I have no clue.

"1"

suckmymuscle

« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2011, 06:17:59 PM »
I wasn't planning on sucking your dick just yet sexy.  Just a drink, but we'll leave it for next time I'm down here.

"1"

Sorry, but if you have some hot fag hag you want to hook me with, then we can talk...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2011, 06:26:19 PM »
  I am not gay, dude.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

liar :P

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #94 on: October 25, 2011, 06:34:49 PM »
LOL, smm will never meet anyone.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #95 on: October 26, 2011, 03:27:30 AM »
 Here is a far more precise converter http://www.exploratorium.edu/cooking/convert/measurements.html of weights and measurements. 3 teaspoons equals 14.3 grams. Hence, one teaspoon equals roughly 4.8 grams. That is an amount of caffeine equivalent to more than 100 cans of Diet Coke. Could anyone survive this? Possible, though unlikely. But "Tdumbz" claims he has taken multiple teaspoons of pure anhydrous, USP grade caffeine at once. So hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of cans of Diet Coke at once. No human in the history of the Earth could survive this amount of caffeine. It is impossible. A 5 ton elephant would get sick from one teaspoon of pure caffeine and it would die at the spot if it swallowed 3 or 4 teaspoons at once. You would need to be a Brontosaurus with the mass of a dozen elephants to ingest 3 or 4 teaspoons of pure caffeine and survive. It is impossible for a human male at around 200 lbs to survive this.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

lololololololoozzzz..."tbombz" fucking owned again....this guy only gets owned by sukmuscle,,,......"tbombz" got owned brutally by sukmuscle in that Richard Dawkins thread and he gets owned here again...,,,.lmaooooozzzzz

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #96 on: October 26, 2011, 06:50:14 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

caffiene toxicity for humans is about 15-20 grams moron... as van posted above... yet you claim 14 grams would kill an adult elephant.. lmao...     yes i have taken multiple teaspoons of pure caffiene and it just made me nauseous...   your over exxagerations about the health effects of things is hilarious and outrageous... wasnt about a month ago you said that if someone ate mcdonalds everyday they would assuredly die of a heart attack within 6 months time  ?  or some fucking stupid shit like that...  ;D

as for your earlier comments about our discussion in the thread about the origins of the universe.. we can keep going at it.. last i checked i had proven your assertions wrong by simply reposting my original ideas which you had never adequately addressed... mainly that there are only two options for th euniverse= created by god or eternal in  naturre.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #97 on: October 26, 2011, 07:25:19 PM »
caffiene toxicity for humans is about 15-20 grams moron... as van posted above... yet you claim 14 grams would kill an adult elephant.. lmao...     yes i have taken multiple teaspoons of pure caffiene and it just made me nauseous...   your over exxagerations about the health effects of things is hilarious and outrageous... wasnt about a month ago you said that if someone ate mcdonalds everyday they would assuredly die of a heart attack within 6 months time  ?  or some fucking stupid shit like that...  ;D

So you admit being owned on your claim of a teaspoon only holding 2 grams. Good.

First of all, the maximum toxicity of caffeine for humans is estimated at 10 grams. That is the maximum toxicity. People have been sent to the hospital with doses as low as 1 gram, although most people will experience only mild poisoning from this dose. Here http://www.google.com.br/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=caffeine%20toxicity%20case&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CD0QFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov%2Fpubmed%2F15935584&ei=Wb6oTp7SNpPQgAemiM0o&usg=AFQjCNHfqr1zpAhYzhmPxDI0q7rqn_l3cw is an article that discusses two cases of caffeine intoxication. Observe that the Pubmed article especifically says that fatal doses of caffeine are "typically above 5 grams". Not 14 grams like you say, idiot. And 5 grams is roughly one teaspoon. And yes, it is believable that you can survive one teaspoon of caffeine although you would probably require hospitalization as you would suffer serious poisoning. Could you survive multiple teaspoons of caffeine at once? No!!!! And I am willing to bet my Getig account on it. 3 or 4 teaspoons of caffeine is the equivalent to 500 cans of soda. No one in the history of the Earth can take that and live. And I never claimed that eating a Big Mac diet would kill you in 6 months. I said I wouldn't be surprised if you had a heart attack in 6 months on it since each Big Mac has 20 grams of saturated fat which increases plasma cholesterol levels as well as increases the oxidation of LDL cholesterol in the liver. In reality, a Big Mac diet would give you a heart attack in 1 to 10 years depending on your physiology and state of health.

as for your earlier comments about our discussion in the thread about the origins of the universe.. we can keep going at it.. last i checked i had proven your assertions wrong by simply reposting my original ideas which you had never adequately addressed... mainly that there are only two options for th euniverse= created by god or eternal in  naturre.

You see, the problem is that all your critiques have been addressed several times over, but you are too stupid to understand the folly of your stupid arguments no matter how many times it is explained to you. Hence, debating you is pointless.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2011, 11:06:58 AM »

lethal doseage for caffiene 150-200mg/kg = 15-20grams... as van bilderass said earlier...

http://jcp.sagepub.com/content/7/3/131.extract

if someone died from 5 grams they had an abnormal reaction.

"A BIG MAC DIET WILL GIVE YOU A HEART ATTACK IN 1-10 YEARS "     ;D   ;D    ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D  fucking idiot

suckmymuscle

« Reply #99 on: October 28, 2011, 12:49:55 AM »
lethal doseage for caffiene 150-200mg/kg = 15-20grams... as van bilderass said earlier...

http://jcp.sagepub.com/content/7/3/131.extract

if someone died from 5 grams they had an abnormal reaction.

That is an estimated lethal dose based on studies with rats and monkeys that is by no means empirical since rats are much more reilient to poisoning than Humans - the lethal dose of carbamate is the same for a rat and a man even though a man has more than 50 times greater physical mass than a man - and easily proven wrong by the article in the first page where a man died after ingesting 5,600 miligrams of caffeine - equivalent to 70 cans of Red Bull or slightly more than a teaspoon. Can you fucking read, Tdumbz?. I have noticed you became very silent after I corrected you on the amount a teaspoon holds. ;) ;) ;) I also posted a study of a man who was hospitalized after ingesting a little more than two grams and would probably have died it it weren't for hospitalization. What do you have to say about that, idiot? Encyclopedia Britannica estimated the maximum lethal dose of caffeine for Humans at 10 grams, and Enclyclopedia Britannica is far more precise than Wikipeda. And yes, if you get all your nutrition from Big Macs you will have an infarction in 10 years or less. Do you really think that you can eat several Big Macs a day, every day, at 20 grams of saturated fat each, and not develop artherosclerosis after several years? What is so controversial about that?

SUCKMYMUSCLE