Author Topic: MM Finally Pays Off Milos?  (Read 54772 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Re: MM Finally Pays Off Milos?
« Reply #175 on: October 15, 2006, 07:37:44 PM »
knny is obvious making false statements.  He drags on a thread with pointless post and gives no real facts or names.  Your point is to try to discredit Milos. That is okay if what you are saying is true, why don't you drop some names so somebody can confirm your claims?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: October 15, 2006, 07:50:07 PM »
Exxaacctttllly.

Which is why I initially told Milos to quit arguing with Knny (that whole "your digging your own hole", et-al). It was an exercise in futility. But Milos persisted, insisting that he could win this so-called "argument" and save face.

Well, how can he win? Like you said, there is no way to win such an illogical argument.

But noooo, Milos won't back down when challenged. Which, again, is why I said there is a time when you need to back down and the winner is actually the "looser" (the Chineese Finger Trap reference).

I'm trying to help Milos and he turns on me. Digging an even bigger hole by going after the person trying to help him. I pointed out the fact that it's stupid to continue the argument.
you're right but how boring is a thread when the accused simply says "tell me who said that?" and it's over... ;)

Chick does that every week practically...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #177 on: October 15, 2006, 11:16:21 PM »
Exxaacctttllly.

Which is why I initially told Milos to quit arguing with Knny (that whole "your digging your own hole", et-al). It was an exercise in futility. But Milos persisted, insisting that he could win this so-called "argument" and save face.

Well, how can he win? Like you said, there is no way to win such an illogical argument.

But noooo, Milos won't back down when challenged. Which, again, is why I said there is a time when you need to back down and the winner is actually the "looser" (the Chineese Finger Trap reference).

I'm trying to help Milos and he turns on me. Digging an even bigger hole by going after the person trying to help him. I pointed out the fact that it's stupid to continue the argument.

I think Milos should step away from the computer and pop in a dVD and watch some tube...I would suggest that he watches the movie WARGAMES...right now milo's(JOSHUA) is at defcon 1. He needs to be at defcon 5...That way he could see that playing Globel Thermonuclear War(tic tac toe) with Garraeth(mattew Brodwick) is a no win situation...  ;D

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #178 on: October 15, 2006, 11:35:30 PM »
Show me the specific message in this thread where you proved to us that you have paid back all of your debts to those people Knny referred to. The original challenge by Knny was that you had not paid all your debts to certain unnamed people. Show the specific message in which you prove this.

You can't. Knny never told you which specific instances he was referring to. Therefore we cannot know -- for sure -- that you have paid back all your debts. Therefore, you cannot say you proved what you claimed: that you pay back all your debts.

Like I said before, it was an exercise in futility.

I must do it a little bit slower as the level of your intelligence is not at the level that you might be able to comprehend what is really happening here.

So - try to pay attention this time and try to include 98 % of your grey mass and maybe you will actually understand a thing or two (I hardly believe it - but there is remote possibility - so I'll try):

I have paid COMPLETE AMOUNT WHICH I OWE = ZERO DOLLARS AND ZERO CENTS WITH 125% INTEREST (which is also zero dollars and zero cents) to all the people that I owe money to:
Mr. Nonexistant, Ms. Neverbeen born, and Mr.+ Mrs. Never been on Earth but planning to get there on the sunny day of July 2999....

So there you have it: proof of paying back EXACT number to EXACT group of people.

Case closed!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #179 on: October 15, 2006, 11:44:31 PM »
I must do it a little bit slower as the level of your intelligence is not at the level that you might be able to comprehend what is really happening here.

So - try to pay attention this time and try to include 98 % of your grey mass and maybe you will actually understand a thing or two (I hardly believe it - but there is remote possibility - so I'll try):

I have paid COMPLETE AMOUNT WHICH I OWE = ZERO DOLLARS AND ZERO CENTS WITH 125% INTEREST (which is also zero dollars and zero cents) to all the people that I owe money to:
Mr. Nonexistant, Ms. Neverbeen born, and Mr.+ Mrs. Never been on Earth but planning to get there on the sunny day of July 2999....

So there you have it: proof of paying back EXACT number to EXACT group of people.

Case closed!

LOL...too funny milo's...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: October 15, 2006, 11:51:02 PM »
Exxaacctttllly.

I do not need to save my face as my face was never in danger...
I wanted to prove exactly what I did (and for "slow" people it might take a decade to realize the obvious truth...which is: NOBODY told him that...he made it up. And if that's not crystal clear to someone - they should stop reading Mickey Mouse Almanac and get something more serious to read...And I don't think Playboy... ;)).

One thing is sure - and that is: Milos NEVER backs down...and never quits. That's not in my vocabulary...except when I see that it is pointless telling blind person that grass is green and sky is blue if he/she claims otherwise and not considering what I have to say...

Knny tried to be funny and start the rumor himself - not expecting that I will call his bluff...
Since than he is desperately trying to find excuse after excuse...Only problem is - he is getting in more and more troubles...and I enjoy watching him suffer...

And as far as you "helping me" - please stop...I can't handle so much help...Also I don't need it...
What is next - you'll help me learn my native language or how to do bench press?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: October 16, 2006, 12:03:26 AM »
He didn't. Let me re-quote myself and I'll highlight that...
For all we know, Knny knew of no others whom Milos never paid off. But, on the other hand, Knny might actually have some valid information. Since we don't know either way, and Knny won't say names, neither us, nor Milos can prove that he has paid back all his debts. And, ironically enough, neither Knny, nor us, can prove Milos hasn't paid off all his debts.

For all we know Garraeth knew of no others whom Milos never took on Mars (for a vacation). But on the other hand, Garraeth might actually have some valid information (as there could be realistic ::) possibility that Milos went to Mars alone (with all the money he borrow from all those above mentioned people).
Since we don't know either way, and Garraeth won't say names, neither us, nor Milos can prove that he has been to Mars...
And ironically enough, Neither Garraeth, nor us, can prove that Milos didn't go to Mars...So there you have it!
Nobody has proven anything!!!

And the Oscar for stupidity goes to Garraeth...
Best supporting role (for the ultimate stupidity) goes to Knny...

Both unequivocally made Milos sound like an idiot and a lier...loser...etc....et c

Hallelujah!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: October 16, 2006, 12:10:54 AM »
Didn't you guys ever play those logic games in school? Kinda like that game Clue where you mark off all the impossible possibilities.

Didn't you guys ever play logic games in school?
Logically - if someone have a person that owes him money he would IN THE HURRY want to inform the world that "person" owes him money and that he wants it back.
Logically he would wantAS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE to remind "person" to give him the money back - ASAP...

Only impossible possibility is that THIS is indeed the case...
Only POSSIBLE possibility is that NO MONEY IS OWED and "someone" person realized how stupid he/she would sound if he/she tries to lie and claim such athing - asking "person" to return money that was never owned... ::)

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #183 on: October 16, 2006, 01:43:55 AM »
He would show up in my gym 6 days before the Europa show with easily 15% body fat, double chin...and everything that goes with that (as a bonus package)

Milos,

What did you have the man do to lose as much bodyfat as possible in such a short amount of time?

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: October 16, 2006, 07:10:56 AM »
Milos,

What did you have the man do to lose as much bodyfat as possible in such a short amount of time?

Bee Pollen, the ultimate steroid. ;)
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: October 16, 2006, 07:15:27 AM »
Didn't you guys ever play logic games in school?
Logically - if someone have a person that owes him money he would IN THE HURRY want to inform the world that "person" owes him money and that he wants it back.
Logically he would wantAS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE to remind "person" to give him the money back - ASAP...

Only impossible possibility is that THIS is indeed the case...
Only POSSIBLE possibility is that NO MONEY IS OWED and "someone" person realized how stupid he/she would sound if he/she tries to lie and claim such athing - asking "person" to return money that was never owned... ::)

What if ppl have dreams of causing trouble on the Net, then hiding behind PC?
Team Goodrum!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: October 16, 2006, 08:42:19 AM »

Also BAD people are not hopeless and I try my hardest to convert them into good...Only, sometimes I do realize that my effort will not lead me to desired result - and that's when I give up trying to make the difference (only than...)...

Mishko is now on a missionary   ::)

I can't wait until he starts comparing himself with Christ

;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: October 16, 2006, 08:47:08 AM »

Besides everything else - you made another thing up - on the snap of the fingers...
Having no control is yet another charge and supposedly "as said by one of my old ex's"...

As I am good with ALL of my ex's - I can have them come on this board and CONFIRM or DENY that.

Are you up for the challenge?

Challenge?  What....am I supposed to help you defend against this so-called statement I just made?

How funny....

you want me to do your work....hey Mishko....it doesn't work that way.

;)

AGAIN - I am more than ready to prove you wrong...AS I DID ALREADY with your previous "rumor"...

Aren't you done with me?

I forget....I think you said this 3 or 4 meltdowns ago.

;D

For some reason scary cats always believe that when someone is called out - that people would get OUT OF CONTROL and PHYSICAL...
Obviously - AS THEY FEAR something like that (thus living in the mouse hole as anonymous hero's who can talk so tough...)

I have NOT been 'physical" even with people that deserved little spanking from my side (Mustafa being prime example)...but know-it-all people like you will conclude what I would do  ::) ::) and what's on my mind...

Responding to me....a nobody making supposed "false" accusations.....shows your lack of control.   ::)

I would call you dumb....but it's really not necessary....is it?

;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: October 16, 2006, 08:52:31 AM »
He did knock me out with tremendous punch with his left eye directly to my right fist...Checkmate and the knockout - he goes two for two...

No wrong game.....funny how you just associated chess with a physical activity.

You do know what the term "checkmate" means...?  Right?

What's with the physical terms "knock out....tremendous punch....left eye...right fist"

I thought you were called "Milos the Mind"

More like....

"Milos out of Control & Dumb by blind Rage"

;)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: October 16, 2006, 08:56:32 AM »

Are you on drugs?
Or you must be drinking...

As I said before it would be nice if you can make a point every so often - it would be much appreciated...Nonsense is hard to follow.
When I say BLACK I mean black...How and why you think I am talking about red - beats me...

I will give you a suggestion and example (so everyone can follow much easier).

1- Subject of my debate: Knny (or word of So Cal) claims that I have a habit of borrowing money from people and never paying back!

2- My choices: IGNORE what was said or RESPOND. My choice was to respond.

3- I respectfully asked for SUBJECT  to be little bit more explained...After all IF MANY PEOPLE claim that - it should be no problem finding ONE that can clearly say THIS or/and THAT...

4- No explanation, proof, names, amounts...etc (off course - as Knny made the story up...just like he made "no control" charge from one of my ex's...)

5- I answered EVERYTHING  I was asked...other side DIDN'T answer a single question...

6- I am being wrong, defensive, digging my own hole, embarrassing myself..and who know what else? - ...........I DON'T THINK SO....

He's the break down of this long winded, meltdown statement....

I made a statement (which seems to be true)

He wants names or facts (actual dollar amounts or instances) which would surface some names.

I say no....because we all know Mishko is a little...."out of control" & giving him that information could get someone hurt.

Mishko...."relax"

Stop being so.......Jumpy   ;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: October 16, 2006, 08:57:57 AM »
The sad thing is, I am sure Milos has never in his life had to deal with such idiots before in PERSON... Only on the internet, everyone is a tough guy!

I hope you do not take these morons too personally Milos!

Hopefully MM owns up to his debt and pays you back! Lesson learned, never lend a "friend" money! You are too nice! Sadly people see the niceness in others and take advantage of it!!!!!

I'm not an internet tough guy....Milos is making the agressive threats & fine examples of.....

"out of control"

;)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: October 16, 2006, 08:59:39 AM »

He proved his point and made you look bad (like it or not, admit it or not).

Now I'm explaining - to you - what he was doing, and asking why you let yourself be drawn into it.

Dude....does giving a blind person glasses still give them the ability to see?

;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: October 16, 2006, 09:02:20 AM »
you're right but how boring is a thread when the accused simply says "tell me who said that?" and it's over... ;)

Chick does that every week practically...

Bingo!

Chick is not as stupid as Milo's looks

;D

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: October 16, 2006, 09:03:01 AM »
Mishko is now on a missionary   ::)

I can't wait until he starts comparing himself with Christ

;D

I don't need to compare - that is MORE THAN OBVIOUS ;D...
(I am so glad you noticed...)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: October 16, 2006, 09:05:16 AM »

One thing is sure - and that is: Milos NEVER backs down...and never quits. That's not in my vocabulary...except when I see that it is pointless telling blind person that grass is green and sky is blue if he/she claims otherwise and not considering what I have to say...

the third person

damn....you are messed   ;)

It does show that putting your hand on a hot stove will not teach you that it hurts.

Knny tried to be funny and start the rumor himself - not expecting that I will call his bluff...
Since than he is desperately trying to find excuse after excuse...Only problem is - he is getting in more and more troubles...and I enjoy watching him suffer...

It's even funnier....because it's not a rumour   ;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: October 16, 2006, 09:06:16 AM »
Milos,

He tooks his lunch money & did not pay him back

;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: October 16, 2006, 09:07:40 AM »
I don't need to compare - that is MORE THAN OBVIOUS ;D...
(I am so glad you noticed...)

I am observant

Cats do have keen eyesight

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: October 16, 2006, 10:02:26 AM »

Dude....does giving a blind person glasses still give them the ability to see?

;D

Nope...but telling a blind person that grass is green could be quite helpfull information for that person...
(also telling blind that KNNY is full of kaka is another important FACT blind people should know - as they can't really read your all of your "painfull toxic load" ...)

And KNNY - as I still didn't trick you into telling me (us) your name, amount of testicles that are missing from your arsenal of androgenic attributes...and few other things...
This time I will leave you in your misery and that hole you are enjoying every minute of every day...
Seventeen years from now - when you save enough money to hire me (your life's dream) for 15 minutes - you could possibly be on the level of the first grader and actually understand me (AT LEAST SOMETHING I HOPE?) at that point...Othervise - don't rush now as even elementary things we are talking about here are way over your head.

I do have a reputation that I don't want to just give the info to my clients - I insist in explaining in the great details everything I would want them to know...
As I said - for you THAT would be impossible to comprehend at the moment...

The only reason I was still responding to you AFTER I SAID THAT I WOULDN'T anymore - is for sentimental reasons.
My daughter is now 8 years old and I miss dealing with child's theories, logic and the way of thinking of the 3 year old kid...Difference is that you showed me how "disturbed" 3 year old thinks about and comprehension of even simplest things to you might be way, way over your head...so - it was fun...but now I have to go back to work...

Go back to find "word of So Cal" (just turn towards the mirror)...and find one of my Ex's...you might get MORE information that you are looking for...
Just be careful - if you get out of your hole and cops are around they might take you to the first clinic...as talking to yourself is interpreted differently by many cops...Just a fair warning. ;)

BTW -on the side note - Can I borrow some money from you?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: October 16, 2006, 10:05:34 AM »
Well, I guess since you repeated back to me a similar scenario, you understand what I was trying to get at. And, yes, your going to Mars scenario is just as illogical as the scenario with which you have been arguing with Knny about.

So it seems that you agree. Knny and your argument is unprovable either way: "Nobody has proven anything!!!" as you said about your parallel scenario.

So why are you arguing with him? And why are you arguing with me if you already agree with my point?

And this is exactly why I nominated you and gave you well deserved Oscar for the ultimate stupidity! ;)

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #199 on: October 16, 2006, 10:59:31 AM »

And this is exactly why I nominated you and gave you well deserved Oscar for the ultimate stupidity! ;)

Here is my advice. Milos ... stop, seriously. All they are trying to do is piss you off, and it is working very well. If you keep responding in this nature they are going to paint you to be like Kamali, or Tom Prince. Everyone knows that you are truly a stand up guy, but they are going to say that you are full of yourself, and having an androgen induced rage. Just let it be.