Author Topic: Slayer, please read  (Read 9246 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Slayer, please read
« on: October 09, 2006, 04:49:28 PM »

Jay's back getting crushed again, by Ronnie, who seems to be able to spread his lats again.

:P

ps Ronnie's glutes and hams are once again better too :P
Flower Boy Ran Away

body88

Re: Slayer, please read
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 05:04:24 PM »
To bad it wasn't like that when it counted. Other way around actually. Man o man look at how watery Ronnie is in the second picture. Cannot even see Ronnie's tear drop in his quad :-[ Cutler looks to have stirations all through his quads and even in his abs.Oh well theres always next year!

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 05:06:24 PM »
Ronnie is smoking cutler in that front lat. He is drier, and has far superior shape.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 05:07:10 PM »
i was gonna lay off but after just seeing the pics of the futch on flex im gonna have to start the ronnie getting owned threads! wasntr even close , jay was shredded and ill post the piccs to show  you dingbats!   here we go kiddies!

after i eat my rice and london broil the owning will start!

body88

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006, 05:09:05 PM »
Ronnie is smoking cutler in that front lat. He is drier, and has far superior shape.

Haha you are basically blind right?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2006, 05:10:14 PM »
Same contest same flaws , his back still looks like somone took an eraser to it and still torn

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2006, 05:10:35 PM »
i was gonna lay off but after just seeing the pics of the futch on flex im gonna have to start the ronnie getting owned threads! wasntr even close , jay was shredded and ill post the piccs to show  you dingbats!   here we go kiddies!

after i eat my boyfriend's asshole the owning will start!

really?
Flower Boy Ran Away

body88

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2006, 05:13:20 PM »
Same contest same flaws , his back still looks like somone took an eraser to it and still torn

Ronnie improved alot for the last GP. I give him that much. I also think his 98 form was the greatest physique ever for bodybuilding.

body88

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2006, 05:14:19 PM »
body88 - Ronnie's conditioning from the back wasn't really the problem.  The main issue was size, and Jay had him trumped by a very noticeable margin.

I'm still not seeing how you can think hulkster and I aren't being objective when we are the first to point out our hero's flaws.  We aren't just blind Ronnie sperm drinkers like the rest.

Matt I told you I respected your opinion a few threads back. I was just posting a retort! I was speaking of his condition from the front in my original post. I noticed how little detail he has in his quads compared to Jay. You guys can be objective. There are times that you guys are very biased. it is all good tho man. You guys present good arguments.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2006, 05:21:07 PM »
owned

thisiskeith12

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2006, 05:22:32 PM »
You don't have to have veins popping out to be conditioned.

Striations > Veins

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2006, 05:23:05 PM »
someones legs are shredded and feathered here and 1 guess its not the FORMER  mr "o"

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2006, 05:26:58 PM »
ronnie would look good her but his left arm looks like it belongs on another bodybuilder, its 3 inches smaller then his right at least! id have thought it was shopped if i didnt get it from flex online!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2006, 05:29:35 PM »
someones legs are shredded and feathered here and 1 guess its not the FORMER  mr "o"

Peep this

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2006, 05:33:04 PM »
someones legs are shredded and feathered here and 1 guess its not the FORMER  mr "o"

Cutler's waist is over 40" there. Fucking pathetic. Jay set no new standards as a Mr. Olympia, only for waist circumference and softness. Back in the 90s, he would be a third tier pro. Jay beat a horrible field (just watch the 98O and the quality of the competitors will blow you away) and a 43 year old Ronnie. Wow. Let's see where Jay is at 43.

body88

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2006, 05:36:16 PM »
Cutler's waist is over 40" there. Fucking pathetic. Jay set no new standards as a Mr. Olympia, only for waist circumference and softness. Back in the 90s, he would be a third tier pro. Jay beat a horrible field (just watch the 98O and the quality of the competitors will blow you away) and a 43 year old Ronnie. Wow. Let's see where Jay is at 43.

40 inches huh!!!!!!  Does that make his back like a million inches!!!!????

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2006, 05:36:27 PM »

Winning the Mr Olympia doesn't mean you have to set a new standard it means being better than the guys you're competing with , Ronnie set NO new standard in 1998 but he deserved to win none the less ,I don't like his phsyique I don't think its what a Mr Olympia should look like but he deserved to win .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2006, 05:37:53 PM »
Gaspari was harder at 18 than Jay will ever be.  That is just genetic though.  If Jay had Gaspari's hardness I wouldn't have any qualms with him winning everything he entered.

Gaspari was also 65 pounds lighter ! its easier to be hard at lowbodyweights its a extreme choir to do at over 250lbs.

body88

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2006, 05:38:15 PM »
Gaspari was harder at 18 than Jay will ever be.  That is just genetic though.  If Jay had Gaspari's hardness I wouldn't have any qualms with him winning everything he entered.

Was Ronnie as hard as Gaspari his last 3 O wins?

body88

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2006, 05:39:01 PM »
Gaspari was also 65 pounds lighter ! its easier to be hard at lowbodyweights its a extreme choir to do at over 250lbs.

Exactly. These guys say Jay has no detail then post a pic of samir at 180 pounds. Jay only has 100 lbs more muscle. No big deal.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2006, 05:39:10 PM »
Winning the Mr Olympia doesn't mean you have to set a new standard it means being better than the guys you're competing with , Ronnie set NO new standard in 1998 but he deserved to win none the less ,I don't like his phsyique I don't think its what a Mr Olympia should look like but he deserved to win .

I disagree greatly. The Mr. O is all about setting new standards. Haney did it, then Yates, and yes Ronnie did set a new standard in 98 for back development and overall quality. Coleman was amazing in 98. The same cannot be said about Jay. Nobody is going to look back 10 years from now like we do with dorian in 93 and say "wow, Cutler was amazing and set a new standard"

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2006, 05:45:40 PM »
You are smoking some good crack if you think Jay was 280 at the olympia. Last year he was barely 264. He may have been 270, but even that I believe is exaggerated.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2006, 05:47:06 PM »
I disagree greatly. The Mr. O is all about setting new standards. Haney did it, then Yates, and yes Ronnie did set a new standard in 98 for back development and overall quality. Coleman was amazing in 98. The same cannot be said about Jay. Nobody is going to look back 10 years from now like we do with dorian in 93 and say "wow, Cutler was amazing and set a new standard"

Ronnie set no new standard for back development in 1998 , lmfao what new muscle development did he have in his back that Yates didn't 5 years earlier? Ronnie set a personal standard in 1998 for development and his overall quality but he was a very lucky bodybuilder in 1998  , lucky that Flex was off and lucky the  judges didn't pick Flex in name alone , 1998 he had laughable gyno thats a standard that should keep ANYONE from being awarded the Mr Olympia title

10 years from now Jay will always be remembered for stopping Coleman dead in his tracks , beating Ronnie in the most important Mr Olympia contest in the history of the sport , his physique won't be remembered as one of the greatest ever but his feat will always be remembered .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2006, 05:47:47 PM »
You are smoking some good crack if you think Jay was 280 at the olympia. Last year he was barely 264. He may have been 270, but even that I believe is exaggerated.

I believe Flex said he was 274lbs

body88

« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2006, 05:57:01 PM »
My point is that Jay would never be as hard as Gaspari.  Not at 280, not at 220, and not at 180 for that matter.  Never.  As I said, it's genetic.  Gaspari would have been hard at any body weight.  In 1987 he was 220 pounds and as hard as he was in 1988 at 210.  He was the same height as Jay who competed at 280, so that is 60 pounds of muscle, but the point is, Jay could never in his life be that hard.

No, but it's not impossible to argue that in 2003 he was very close - at least from the front.

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/mrolympiareport2003.html

http://www.flexonline.com/news/17

No diss on Jay, but he will never be at this level.

He is pretty damn ripped there. Have to admit it.