Author Topic: this offseason pic of lee still SHOCKS me..  (Read 10191 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: this offseason pic of lee still SHOCKS me..
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2006, 03:35:01 PM »
That's the truth, NYC.  Too many guys a buck 70 in the gym lifting their shirts flexing their abs...if ya don't got abs at 180 your pretty much in trouble.  No ones saying to get fat, but stop the pretty boy stuff and train.

Abs at 180? Are you fucking retarded?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2006, 03:36:56 PM »
AAH the good ol days of Hydroxyct with ephedra!!!!! Oh boy I  started getting jittery, sweaty and having heart palpitations just looking at that pic. Man I ripped off 55 pounds (and a shyt load of muscle mass too >:() in 10 weeks with that old ECA stack!!!

dude, Lee is from Australia. I don't think that ephedra is banned there. Hell, he probably pop a few pills then shag a sheep or two. That's about 4lbs of fat coming off right there.
Here comes the money shot

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2006, 03:37:08 PM »
YEAH I LOVE THE ONES WHO LIFT THIER SHIRT TO WIPE THIER HEAD AND LOOK AT THIER ABS  ...COME ON PLEASE GIVE IT A REST
or the ones wit the huge belly that wear the cut off sleeves and flex their triceps everytime they walk in front of a mirror..what the difference between the two?

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2006, 03:42:47 PM »
Abs at 180? Are you fucking retarded?

I think your a fuckin idiot if you can't comprehend my post.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2006, 03:44:53 PM »
I think your a fuckin idiot if you can't comprehend my post.

I think you're a fucking retard if you think you're a bodybuilder if you're 180 pounds at 8% bodyfat. Is this Adonis in disguise?

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2006, 03:47:52 PM »
I think you're a fucking retard if you think you're a bodybuilder if you're 180 pounds at 8% bodyfat. Is this Adonis in disguise?

hahah, Where did i say I was 180 at 8% or with abs?  I said, "if you (a person) does NOT have abs at 180 then your are in trouble".  NOT that I was 180 with abs.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2006, 03:51:14 PM »
hahah, Where did i say I was 180 at 8% or with abs?  I said, "if you (a person) does NOT have abs at 180 then your are in trouble".  NOT that I was 180 with abs.

Your comment is retarded. So if you're above 180 you should have abs no matter where you are? So off-season means nothing to you basically?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2006, 03:59:52 PM »
YES PLUS THEY APID ME 10,000 EXTRA TO DO IT...

To help out with the cost of the coronary by pass ;D??

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2006, 04:09:56 PM »
Your comment is retarded. So if you're above 180 you should have abs no matter where you are? So off-season means nothing to you basically?

No, basically I'll make this   v e r y  s i m p l e for you.  If a person in the gym thinks it is a big deal to have abs at a body weight of 180 he is mistaken...If a person is ONLY 180 (like many in the gym showing their abs) then they SHOULD have abs.  Do you get it?  if you don't Go fuck yourself. 

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2006, 04:13:06 PM »
No, basically I'll make this   v e r y  s i m p l e for you.  If a person in the gym thinks it is a big deal to have abs at a body weight of 180 he is mistaken...If a person is ONLY 180 (like many in the gym showing their abs) then they SHOULD have abs.  Do you get it?  if you don't Go f**k yourself. 

I can't believe you just spelled that out 9 times for the dolt.

allpumpedup

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2006, 05:17:52 PM »
this pic was taken after lee's surgery several years back.  i forgot what the surgery was for though

KTMckay

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2006, 05:26:18 PM »
Nothing wrong with being against too much fat, but just curious, what is your weight?

im about 205. i posted pics in the natural board . . .

KTMckay

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2006, 05:29:30 PM »

Your an Idiot!
Well thanks for posting your thoughts. why is it you say that anyways im curious?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2006, 06:10:16 PM »
No, basically I'll make this   v e r y  s i m p l e for you.  If a person in the gym thinks it is a big deal to have abs at a body weight of 180 he is mistaken...If a person is ONLY 180 (like many in the gym showing their abs) then they SHOULD have abs.  Do you get it?  if you don't Go f**k yourself. 

Again, I'll lay it out for you. What do those pics have anything to do with someone who weighs 180? What a fucking useless comment to insert into this thread.

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2006, 06:13:38 PM »
this pic was taken after lee's surgery several years back.  i forgot what the surgery was for though
it was some kind of organ transplant

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2006, 06:37:35 PM »
Personally im against fat. I hateit and ill never lose my abs. if i gotfat id lose confidence quick. women hate it... well the ones i go for,. i seek top notch women so being in great shape is vital to me because it makes them a whole lot easier to attract. a six pack on a man is like a huge rack on a woman they get off on that sh!t. if you pop your shirt off and fats hangin over your jeans well... i feel sorry for you. i use women as motivation to train and fat doesnt help that. its easier to be motivated when your still excited about the bitch you bashed last night  :P. im  always in good spirits when I weight lift and it creates a very positive training environment for me knowing i get to show off the goods when i get back to my social life   :D

What a fragile psyche you have. You must be really young.

Are you the kind of guy who admires his biceps when he shifts the gears of his Acura Integra?

Ever had your eyebrows waxed? Or your hair frosted?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2006, 07:52:33 PM »
HAHA, RON.....

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2006, 08:06:21 PM »
That's my favorite photo of any Pro Bodybuilder. I guess because it's most reflective of where I am and gives me hope that if I can finally kick this HIV thing, I could be ripped like Lee in a contest.

Special "Yessiree Positunely" Ed

Uhh...

AVBG

« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2006, 08:07:10 PM »
dude, Lee is from Australia. I don't think that ephedra is banned there. Hell, he probably pop a few pills then shag a sheep or two. That's about 4lbs of fat coming off right there.

You cant get Ephedra in Aust, banned in Aust years before it was banned in the states.. If you try getting it from overseas the local customs they would seize it. :'(

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2006, 08:07:22 PM »

Wrong

Ephedra is banned
Pro hormones are banned

Pretty much nothing to buy here worth it except creatine / protein

AVBG

« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2006, 08:08:24 PM »
Wrong

Ephedra is banned
Pro hormones are banned

Pretty much nothing to buy here worth it except creatine / protein

too true.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2006, 08:11:32 PM »

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2006, 08:30:16 PM »
What really pissies me off is that Lee got paid 10K to do what I do everyday for free.  >:( ;D

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2006, 08:32:18 PM »
Again, I'll lay it out for you. What do those pics have anything to do with someone who weighs 180? What a fucking useless comment to insert into this thread.

Why don't you read the thread over, read NYC bull's comments then ask the same question, hahahhah, your a real winner. 

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2006, 09:29:46 PM »
What really pissies me off is that Lee got paid 10K to do what I do everyday for free.  >:( ;D

You mean eat and get fat :P??