Author Topic: LEE HANEY was given the most gifts in bodybuilding history..  (Read 31199 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: LEE HANEY was given the most gifts in bodybuilding history..
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2006, 09:52:54 AM »
i think so alot deserving guys where robbed big time at the olympia

ND apparently works for and is a shill for Flex and Iron Age-i've said this many times and he will never admit it, claiming there's no proof.

As i've pointed out many times, most of the top IFBB BBs who should've been winning Olympias after Schwarzenegger instead left the IFBB in the early 80s because of the perceived injustice-Robinson, Padilla, Szkalak, Mentzer. Fox was still there and was unjustly given lower placings-that Haney has 8 Sandows and Fox, Robinson & Padilla have none makes no sense, only discredits Weider and the IFBB. It's called politics.

ND's integrity has been fully compromised by a deliberate unwillingness to acknowledge any of this.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2006, 09:54:17 AM »
you are claiming that Haney was "leaps and bounds" better than Ronnie?

what are you going to argue next?

Larry Scott was the greatest Mr. Olympia of all time? ::)

We know you hate Ronnie, but to say Haney was better is retarded. Haney was great, but the sport has progressed since then.

Leaps & bounds better in terms of size & aesthetics , keep posting those hands clasped photos to prove your point about how great Ronnie was lol its NOT a mandatory pose and yes the sport has progressed or has it?

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2006, 09:56:24 AM »
Leaps & bounds better in terms of size & aesthetics
This really doesn't sound like someone who knows anything about BB-size doesn't preclude aesthetics or other attributes. He knows this already and continues to try to deflect with this crap.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2006, 09:57:29 AM »
Haney was leaps and bounds ahead!
just push some weight!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2006, 09:57:47 AM »
How can you disgrace this great champion? He made Shawn Ray look like his hand puppet! Haney was a true champion the likes of Arnold Schwarzenegger. To say he didn't deserve to win is blasphemy!
thanks alexxx, you get it. haney won because he had "it", and the others didnt.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2006, 10:00:21 AM »
thanks alexxx, you get it. haney won because he had "it", and the others didnt.
Another brainwashed sucker. hahaahahahahah

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2006, 10:00:32 AM »
This really doesn't sound like someone who knows anything about BB-size doesn't preclude aesthetics or other attributes. He knows this already and continues to try to deflect with this crap.

Yawn we covered this topic on the truce-tread and Ronnie's aesthetics leave a lot to be desired , and hey wait how come he didn't make the aesthetics list? sure such an aesthetic materpiece as Ronnie should at the very least be on the bottom of the list? well maybe because his phsyique is just plain ass ugly.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2006, 10:23:14 AM »
More excuses-can never actually admit it. A great torso overpowered weak legs & arms.

The pic you posted was of Haney at the '83 Olympia in Munich, the year Bannout won and Haney took 3rd behind Mohamed Makkawy.  Awesome Lee wasn't Mr. Olympia yet.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2006, 10:29:17 AM »
Haney looked great in 1991.

but in earlier years, sometimes he did not.

Flower Boy Ran Away

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2006, 10:43:40 AM »
you are claiming that Haney was "leaps and bounds" better than Ronnie?

what are you going to argue next?

Larry Scott was the greatest Mr. Olympia of all time? ::)

We know you hate Ronnie, but to say Haney was better is retarded. Haney was great, but the sport has progressed since then.

TOTALLY AWESOME POST...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2006, 10:50:26 AM »
Leaps & bounds better in terms of size & aesthetics , keep posting those hands clasped photos to prove your point about how great Ronnie was lol its NOT a mandatory pose and yes the sport has progressed or has it?
come on ND ronnie pwns haney like he was nothing..dude haney looks like an amateur next to ronnie coleman..its like one of those before and after pics..dude i know how much you support yates and i do agree with you on this fact that yates was an awesome bodybuilder who had one of the best conditioning with size..but saying haney was leaps and bounds ahead of ronnie is just pure retarded..na na na na not this time ND
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2006, 10:53:40 AM »
Haney was given gifts during his Mr O reign but stating that, which Mr O hasn't been given a gift besides the ones that only held the title for a year.Haney won the title on his back & its size/width at the time was unreal but he was lacking in the arms & legs.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2006, 10:54:23 AM »
Haney always gets Props from me.
He handled his business like a MAN.
S

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2006, 11:17:39 AM »
 I think Jay Gutler ..was given the absolute biggest gift ..in bodybuilding history!

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2006, 12:59:37 PM »
lee haney has the smallest arms in mr o history and hes the ugliest. a very good back and waist, but everything else... caca.
real men= no rubbers

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2006, 01:10:14 PM »
Well, if we are to judge him on his looks we should also judge him on his personality.  He had one of the most incredible personas I've ever seen from a bodybuilder - and I've seen them all.

agreed...the first and only gentleman in BBing.
W

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2006, 01:12:40 PM »
This is the dumbest thread ever
L

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2006, 01:13:03 PM »

Personally I would have had Gaspari beat Lee Haney in 1987.  Lee was more aesthetic, but Gaspari was far more muscular and way harder.  Gaspari also had superior bacne - on par with that of TA.

I like Gaspari...but man did he have shitty genetics that were juiced to the gills to look the way he does in that picture.

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2006, 01:26:34 PM »
he won Olympias based solely on having a big back and a small waist, that's it.

Agreed. He had one of the best V-tapers in bodybuilding, but average arms and legs...

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2006, 01:31:46 PM »
lee haney has the smallest arms in mr o history and hes the ugliest. a very good back and waist, but everything else... caca.

Well, if we are to judge him on his looks we should also judge him on his personality.  He had one of the most incredible personas I've ever seen from a bodybuilder - and I've seen them all.

True in both cases, except that Yates' arms were far uglier. Haney & Dickerson neck & neck for smallest arms. Too bad that most of Haney's fans don't have the same class.

ND must believe that if he keeps denying Haney's flaws that they'll cease to exist.   ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2006, 01:38:58 PM »
100% true in both cases, except that Yates' arms were far uglier. Haney & Dickerson nose out Columbu for worst arms.

ND must believe that if he keeps denying that Haney has none of these flaws that they don't exist.   ;D

Idiot how mant times have I said ALL bodybuilders have flaws ? how many times have I said NO bodybuilder is flawless? again you have a tendecy to reduce everyone down to their best parts and conclude thats how they won , thats piss poor logic but then again look who we're dealing with  ;)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2006, 01:42:00 PM »
Idiot how mant times have I said ALL bodybuilders have flaws ?
Another deflection, stating the obvious which ignores the degree of the flaws-this fool's trying to rationalize that everyone's equally flawed. hahahahaahhaahah

ND I want you to dwell on Haney's ample flaws for once..go ahead..

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2006, 01:47:59 PM »
Its good to see that I am not the only one who thinks ND is a drooling, bumbling blind fool :P 8)

Flower Boy Ran Away

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2006, 01:48:38 PM »

Personally I would have had Gaspari beat Lee Haney in 1987.  Lee was more aesthetic, but Gaspari was far more muscular and way harder.  Gaspari also had superior bacne - on par with that of TA.

Check out more pics here:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/1987mrolympiadvdreview.html

Gaspari was hardcore. He arrived in Gotheburg a couple of weeks out if I recall correctly. He bought some Chicken and it didn't smell right so he booked a flight over for his father so he could bring some tuna and chicken. LOL

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2006, 01:50:19 PM »
Another deflection, stating the obvious which ignores the degree of the flaws-this fool's trying to rationalize that everyone's equally flawed. hahahahaahhaahah

ND I want you to dwell on Haney's ample flaws for once..go ahead..

You have to put Haney's reign into context , who was going to beat him? the even more flawed Rich Gaspari? the Flawed Mike Christian ? Al Beckles ? the only person I would entertain who could have beat Haney was Labrada , but then again look at the huge size discrepency , muscuar bulk is an requirement and Haney was one of the biggest guys competing , how looked better than Haney in most of the mandatory poses? ho could match Haney in the front & rear latspreads? who could match Haney in the front & back double biceps>? who could match Lee Haney in the sidechest? who? not many he was competing with , so keep trying to claim Haney was nothing but in reality he along with Yates dominated the sport in a way that Coleman never could .