Author Topic: driunking  (Read 3249 times)

on one

• Getbig II
driunking
« on: October 24, 2006, 08:58:28 PM »
drinking alc really that bad on muscle growth if you still eat and tain and sleep right?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: driunking
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 09:03:32 PM »
drinking alc really that bad on muscle growth if you still eat and tain and sleep right?

No, just your brain, literacy, grammar and your typing skills  ::)
:

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2006, 09:47:50 PM »
lol

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 10:38:09 PM »
once in awhile you have to....your human arent' you? are you a pro 12 weeks out from a show? if your answer is NO then you are free to get'er done once in awhile. like me this weekend! im jacked to not give a shit about food,sleep or weights for 3 days.
bodybuildersreality.com

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2006, 11:00:43 PM »
once and awhile does that mean once or sometimes twice a week....... and what about blowing bomb?? some people think it gives them a little pump

ozman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2006, 11:13:36 PM »

HIC ! HIC  !HIC !

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2006, 04:25:44 AM »
No, just your brain, your literacy and your typing skills  ::)

bah hahaha Princess you sexy little troll you

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2006, 11:04:07 AM »
once and awhile does that mean once or sometimes twice a week....... and what about blowing bomb?? some people think it gives them a little pump

Come back to the game when you're serious.
:

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2006, 11:08:39 AM »
ha no! and HA NO. once in awhile as in once every 2 months or so I'll go out drinking and im only 19. As for blowing bomb. thats just a no all around, are you kidding me? gives you a pump  ::)
bodybuildersreality.com

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2006, 01:17:36 PM »
every two motnhs holy shit be realistic and you say your 19 arent all your friends doing it

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2006, 01:36:53 PM »
every two motnhs holy shit be realistic and you say your 19 arent all your friends doing it
I am being realistic. I don't drink often man, i'd rather wake up fresh and have an awesome back session. I'd also rather be able to "get it up" if needed. twice a week and bodybuild. no way it doesn't mix. then your just into lifting to stay in shape thats all. you aren't hardcore or even remotely serious.
bodybuildersreality.com

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2006, 01:48:51 PM »
yea i do have that problem if i get drunk but i never feeel bad the next day not unless i drink till lik 4 in the morning and about getting it up smoke some weed and you will be up but mixing the too can def make you want to yack hahah soo its a risk but yea i still work out its just my friends always claim that thats why they cant lift enough but i just think they are being pussy so i posted this and about the weed and pump thats just what alot of kids say and no im not a hick im rich biatch norcal

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2006, 02:01:32 PM »
well its your gains getting scraficed not mine so do what works for ya man.
bodybuildersreality.com

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2006, 02:04:17 PM »
so then your saying it does effect muscle growth and if so do you know whhy

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2006, 02:11:04 PM »
so then your saying it does effect muscle growth and if so do you know whhy
because I think just because you feel ok, doesn't mean you are. Alcohol is a drug and it has an effect. you may have great workouts the next day but i think they'd be even better if you didn't drink as often. as for its effects on muscle growth i don't know off hand...you could be right, it could have nothing to do with growing muscle but weights do so if you feeling shitty or tired you won't lift as much or as hard.
bodybuildersreality.com

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2006, 02:13:28 PM »
see thats what i thought too that its mostly nrg or nutrition or sleep based ya know or the fact that it does mess with cells in your body i generally dont train on the weekends it was onlky during summer when i drank often and would still work out thanks cutty

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2006, 06:59:01 PM »
alcohol dehydrates your body, even if you dont feel dehydrated your body is. I dont see why i need to explain how dehydration effects muscle growth.
big or bust

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2006, 07:58:29 PM »
I am being realistic. I don't drink often man, i'd rather wake up fresh and have an awesome back session. I'd also rather be able to "get it up" if needed. twice a week and bodybuild. no way it doesn't mix. then your just into lifting to stay in shape thats all. you aren't hardcore or even remotely serious.

No use Jr
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2006, 08:01:17 PM »
and no im not a hick

You just sound like one.
im rich biatch norcal
  Spend some of that $ on an education.
:

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2006, 09:30:41 PM »
i guess your right huh

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2006, 03:02:45 AM »
No harm in having a drink if you're a bodybuilder. Like anything, too much of something is bad for you - alcohol dehydrates so when you're drinking - make sure you're having plenty of water too. Also the calories can be a problem if you're trying to lose weight but like I said, just don't overdo it.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2006, 05:35:55 AM »

You just sound like one.  Spend some of that $ on an education.

hey prin, why so mad?

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2006, 10:08:58 AM »
I have drinks once a week usually on Sat.  Just get a nice buzz.  But I drink tons of water too and eat right away when I get home.   If you go overboard and drink too much and dont get your proper nutrition and rest your workouts will suffer etc:

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2006, 01:29:48 PM »
I just know that once i start drinking im in the hole for the entire night. Your best bet is to stay away. The answer is yes it is very negative. I personally cant stand waking up feeling weak nausious and unable to eat what i need. I boozed a BUNCH in college but ive laid off recently and keep it to around once a month or so and I feel so much better. Its just counterproductive if you are really serious about looking good and getting big. I have definately taken my breaks from lifting to party for weeks on end but i always look like shit after so i cut that shit out.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2006, 01:33:48 PM »
alcohol dehydrates your body, even if you dont feel dehydrated your body is. I dont see why i need to explain how dehydration effects muscle growth.
bam right there.
bodybuildersreality.com