Author Topic: driunking  (Read 3266 times)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: driunking
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2006, 02:48:26 PM »
What is "blowing bomb?"
R

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2006, 05:25:58 PM »
What is "blowing bomb?"

burnin cabbage

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2006, 05:43:09 PM »
burnin cabbage

uh...yeah! .....huh? ???
R

MikeDefiglia

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2006, 08:50:40 PM »
If you are focused enough to stay realy motivated, smokin the ganj while not hinder your gains, however, binge drinking seriously inhibits muscle growth.  This is a scientific fact.  Alchohol saturation, depletes nutrients from your blood stream, dehydrates your muscles, and fucks up your sleeping and eating patterns.  While you may think you can sleep like a rock when you are sloshed, your brain is actualy in a state which decreases your bodies ability to recover.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2006, 09:21:38 PM »
hey prin, why so mad?

I'm not mad.   :-*  However, I have little to no tolerance or patience for those who are lazy (don't use the search feature or spell check for example) and don't take valid and helpful advice from those who are better informed.  Those characteristics are usually exhibited in many, if not all facets of someone's life and just waste people's time (on a board like this).  Regardless of how helpful, informative, negative, bitchy or constructive anyone is, he'll be gone in a very short time, because he's  not a hick, he's a rich biatch norcal
  ::)

Now,  ;) as far as all the (consistently) poor grammatical crap... ::)  I'm not an English major, but, for crying out loud  :o  You have to admit, it's pretty bad...

driunking
drinking alc really that bad on muscle growth if you still eat and tain and sleep right?

every two motnhs holy shit be realistic and you say your 19 arent all your friends doing it
once and awhile does that mean once or sometimes twice a week....... and what about blowing bomb?? some people think it gives them a little pump
yea i do have that problem if i get drunk but i never feeel bad the next day not unless i drink till lik 4 in the morning and about getting it up smoke some weed and you will be up but mixing the too can def make you want to yack hahah soo its a risk but yea i still work out its just my friends always claim that thats why they cant lift enough but i just think they are being pussy so i posted this and about the weed and pump thats just what alot of kids say and no im not a hick im rich biatch norcal

and it goes on...
:

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2006, 09:07:59 AM »
This probably belongs in the nutrition section.  Just my two cents, but from experience, it's one of the worst things you can do, from empty calories in the alcohol, to eating binges when buzzed, to adverse effects on testosterone production, to dehydration and lack of energy the next day.  Everyone has to decide for themselves how much they want to sacrifice, but don't kid yourself into thinking that there's no ill effects.