Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 753446 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #6225 on: May 11, 2010, 09:18:04 PM »
I was probably fucking a beautiful woman....while Nasser was in a hotel room letting old men rub butter on his ass

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6226 on: May 11, 2010, 09:29:32 PM »
I was probably fucking a beautiful woman....while Nasser was in a hotel room letting old men rub butter on his ass

pics of you with a beautiful woman or it didnt happen..

how come nasser was in a hotel while he was taking these pics in a gym ::)

where is the sense he gronk??..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #6227 on: May 11, 2010, 09:41:54 PM »
Hotel Gym...he's pumping up for his "clients" that are going to bang him in the ass.....Nasser did G4P just like the rest of tbem

Alex23

« Reply #6228 on: May 11, 2010, 09:57:18 PM »
Nasser clearly took the bodybuilding fashion world by storm.  

I would kill if it would bring the stripped spandex back... no homo; they were comfortable and pretty cool... I had this suit, no shit I wore it proudly ;D

Sorry Groink, I love u like a big brother but let's be honest here... Nasser's the only one who could wear daisies without screaming homo. To this day the man is cool beyond belief just standing there. He could be wearing pink overall and still look cool.

Hanging out with Nasser is still my 2010 highlight, I gotta thank bigbobs for introducing us; Nasser & I talked before there and there but truly spending time with such a legend is quite awesome. I'm a pretty good judge of character but his politeness, wittiness, humility, intelligence and how clever he is very  unusual. Honestly I thought it was an act at first but that's just how he is... a great mind...

There's definitely something very unique about him; a timeless mind in a Herculean body.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6229 on: May 12, 2010, 08:16:02 AM »
I would kill if it would bring the stripped spandex back... no homo; they were comfortable and pretty cool... I had this suit, no shit I wore it proudly ;D

Sorry Groink, I love u like a big brother but let's be honest here... Nasser's the only one who could wear daisies without screaming homo. To this day the man is cool beyond belief just standing there. He could be wearing pink overall and still look cool.

Hanging out with Nasser is still my 2010 highlight, I gotta thank bigbobs for introducing us; Nasser & I talked before there and there but truly spending time with such a legend is quite awesome. I'm a pretty good judge of character but his politeness, wittiness, humility, intelligence and how clever he is very  unusual. Honestly I thought it was an act at first but that's just how he is... a great mind...

There's definitely something very unique about him; a timeless mind in a Herculean body.

i am sure gronk would have said the same or even more if nasser had accepted to meet him after his request!!.. but unfortunately for him the wizard refused to meet with him!!..

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6230 on: May 13, 2010, 07:31:02 PM »
185 and 186/200: the wizard dominating the stage of the NOC 1995!!.. IMO this was one of his very best shapes if not the best ever!!..

it's funny some assholes say his triceps were weak lol or mr. droopy chest who doesnt like any part on nasser but his legs!!..

pic 186 is incredible!!

that pose should be renamed the NASSER POSE because Nasser totally owns that pose like no one else ever did or ever will.

great lines for a mass monster.
in many ways Nasser was an avantgarde pioneer because no one ever had the mass Nasser did with the shape, conditioning, and aesthetics as well!

Alex23

« Reply #6231 on: May 13, 2010, 07:33:08 PM »
in many ways Nasser was an avantgarde pioneer because no one ever had the mass Nasser did with the shape, conditioning, and aesthetics as well!

No doubt about it. Nasser single handledly revolutionized the 90's. After that everyone was just chasing mass...

In the meantime, Nasser kept training and being Nasser...

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6232 on: May 13, 2010, 07:33:18 PM »
Uhhhhhh. Isn't that pic like 13 years old?

And yes, Groink is just a big, bloated bastard with good looking arms and a shitty looking torso. You're right.

LOL shitsekki finally speaks some truth  ;D

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6233 on: May 13, 2010, 07:34:36 PM »
Yes I look forward to the Pharaoh of Muscle "Nassassinating" the competition for his highly anticipated return to bodybuilding!   ;D

I think a poem is in order: ;D

All hail the wizard of truth!
300lbs with Abs and Movie Star Good Looks,
Everyone eagerly awaits Nasser's Books

When he returns to the stage he will bring down the house
Pros standing near him will look small like a mouse
If you go to that show before go to the store
And buy ear plugs or you'll go deaf from fan roars
Because when the pharaoh of muscle steps onto that stage
He'll trample his foes when he lets the beast out the cage!

The greatest thread in bodybuilding is approaching 300 pages!
Thanks to the meltdowns of pumpkinheads that write like sages!
The envy of the Nasser haters is ongoing and still rages!
His return to the stage will be one for the ages!

Team Nasser 2010!

x2!

brilliant wit from a highly valued Team Nasser member!!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #6234 on: May 13, 2010, 07:35:00 PM »
187 and 188/200: nasser in 1994!!.. amazing combination of great shape and great size!!.. hands down he is the best looking mass monster ever!!..

where was gronk on that day while nasser was taking these great shots??.. was he in the gym for the first time in his life??.. was he reading a book with the name "how to be a good tv repairing man"?!!.. who knows!..

OMG i'm in love, so handsome, so alpha male status beyond belief, living large, tan, jacked, ladies love him, HUGE NASSER 4 LIFE.

TEAM Nasser 2010 Bigger, Faster, Stronger
TEAM Nasser

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6235 on: May 16, 2010, 09:47:33 AM »
189 and 190: 2 rare great shots of the wizard in 1995!!..

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #6236 on: May 16, 2010, 12:52:47 PM »
189 and 190: 2 rare great shots of the wizard in 1995!!..
:o
175lbs by 31st July

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #6237 on: May 16, 2010, 01:10:55 PM »
I used to think Groink was just joking and trolling due to his boredom and frustration at not having a fulltime job and living in a low-rent place in AZ. However, I have come to the conclusion that he is genuinely jealous of Bobs and Nasser et al.

Groink has nothing to show for his life's work. No recognition, no wealth - financially or emotionally. His wife left him and he is reduced to arguing with young guys half his age about his arms. He really did himself no favors exposing that saggy and droppy chest. The more Groink posts the increasingly bitter and desperate he is in his attempts to denigrate Nasser and the TEAM members who all boast superior and more well-balanced physiques.

Groink is the master of self-hate and delusion. Maybe the "best dad in world" should start site-injecting his upper chest?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #6238 on: May 16, 2010, 01:30:33 PM »
LOL....I knew before I even clicked that i had effortlessly owned HugeAnus' mind once again

Alex23

« Reply #6239 on: May 16, 2010, 01:40:37 PM »
LOL....I knew before I even clicked that i had effortlessly owned HugeAnus' mind once again
Groink, wife and I are thinking about maybe hitting a spa in Scottsdale for Memorial day weekend... my take would be for me to sneak out and hit a couple of SW cvnt display biker bars...we should meet up hit tiw birds with one stone,  put a stop to the nonsense on here  ;D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #6240 on: May 16, 2010, 01:57:30 PM »
A lot of pumpkinhead meltdowns in this thread.  Why so many of you criticize and wish negative things upon others is a reflection of the sad lives that you lead. 

I think Nasser coming back to the sport is probably the best thing to happen in its recent history.

Always a fan favorite, he will bring lots of interest and people to the show he does decide to compete in.

Nasser is one of the legendary figures of the sport.  Today's pros lack his aesthetics, fan base, and charisma. 

Nasser's combination of size and symmetry will show the IFBB pros of today what bodybuilding is about.

Whether or not he will place well is to be seen.

Regardless if he doesn't place well, he still has accomplished much more than the pumpkinheads and keyboard warriors who hate on him ever will.

I look forward to Nasser's return.  Any true fan of the sport should do so as well. 

You sound like the most sane of this team of sand-negroids, but I agree with you.

Nasser was a top competing pro and a fan favourite. I met him a few times at various Mr O's in the 90's and he sure had charisma, pulled in a crowd and had a freaky look. In face and in body.

Seeing him make a comeback would be an interesting throwback to the 90's and be certain to rekindle the interest of people like me who has long closed the book on their interest in bodybuilding.

Too bad he appears to associate himself with this band of cretins posting here.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #6241 on: May 16, 2010, 01:59:45 PM »
I was probably fucking a beautiful woman at my job delivering a TV....while Nasser was in a hotel room letting old men rub butter on his ass

fixed

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #6242 on: May 16, 2010, 02:00:56 PM »

Too bad he appears to associate himself with this band of cretins posting here.

Why? Two of the most intelligent and successful members - Bigbobs and Alex23 - are counted as personal friends of his. Elite bodybuilder attracting the getbig elite. Nothing "too bad" at all. The cream rises to the top, end of story.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6243 on: May 16, 2010, 04:07:32 PM »
I used to think Groink was just joking and trolling due to his boredom and frustration at not having a fulltime job and living in a low-rent place in AZ. However, I have come to the conclusion that he is genuinely jealous of Bobs and Nasser et al.

Groink has nothing to show for his life's work. No recognition, no wealth - financially or emotionally. His wife left him and he is reduced to arguing with young guys half his age about his arms. He really did himself no favors exposing that saggy and droppy chest. The more Groink posts the increasingly bitter and desperate he is in his attempts to denigrate Nasser and the TEAM members who all boast superior and more well-balanced physiques.

Groink is the master of self-hate and delusion. Maybe the "best dad in world" should start site-injecting his upper chest?

x2 LOL

Huge Al owning groink into oblivion lol

Alex23

« Reply #6244 on: May 16, 2010, 05:10:43 PM »
x2 LOL

Huge Al owning groink into oblivion lol

LOL u guys need to chill out... no "owning" from the faceless...

groink has always been honest about his situation, good or bad, trying help others with the bad and telling it like it is about the good, don't assume stuff he didn't say.. he has been honest when time to be so and claims clean status with no reasons to lie, so give the marvelous man credit where its due.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #6245 on: May 16, 2010, 05:48:58 PM »
Thanks Alex....appreciate the thought.

What HugeAnus doesnt understand is that the fact that my mere existence frustrates him to the point that he has to hide behind a gimmick and make stuff up about me in an attempt to get a rise out of me is a textbook self-owning.

Its actually flattering

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #6246 on: May 17, 2010, 12:24:38 AM »
How's the book coming along Groink?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6247 on: May 17, 2010, 02:34:49 AM »
How's the book coming along Groink?

quickly try to get a copy!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6248 on: May 17, 2010, 02:36:40 AM »
191, 192, &, 193/200: nasser, dorian, &, kevin the top 3 of mr. olympia 95!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6249 on: May 17, 2010, 02:37:42 AM »
194 and 195: 2 more shots from the same contest!!..