Author Topic: TA - verify your lifts.  (Read 68958 times)

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: TA - verify your lifts.
« Reply #475 on: November 02, 2006, 10:23:58 AM »
I would say enough is enough with the personal info but I WOULDN'T  put it past TA to do the same thing to someone else on here if he had the resources.  

Al, he HAS done that to people on here already.  He was threatening to ruin Howie's life, his marriage, his career as a high school teacher...  The whole drama played out on MD.  Adam likes the feeling of power, of having information on people that he can use to fuck with their heads.

Well, I got news for ya, Abeles.  Your info is now out there (thanks, doison!), and from what I understand it is in the hands of your enemies at MD, including Derek Anthony.  Now it's YOUR turn to see what it's like on the shit end of the stick, A. Richard Abeles.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #476 on: November 02, 2006, 10:27:29 AM »
Not sure how the personal info was found lol.  Oh well, I don't really believe in anonymity on the net anyway.  As said above, Adam can still redeem himself in more than one way.

I agree with that as well.

Abeles will now probably run and try to hide forever.  But on the off chance that he does want to come back, I think these are fair terms: post your vid, back up at least ONE of your bullshit lifting claims, and he will have taken the FIRST STEP on the path to redemption.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #477 on: November 02, 2006, 10:29:30 AM »
Guys,

Let's ease off the personal attacks... posting personal info is not cool, Adonis bullshit claims stand alone.

By the way, there's nothing wrong with living with your parents (although, signing in as one of the "sarcasm"s to gang up on someone who disagrees with you is really immature). I'm nearly 30, living at home with my parents Kamali-style... although, I live in Dublin, Ireland where most people live at home into their thirties due to house prices (our modest 4 bedroom semi/condo is valued at about $1.2m or E800,000).

If I could get a house for $90,000 I would have bought four of them, five years ago.

The Luke

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #478 on: November 02, 2006, 10:34:56 AM »
Damn, why is it so expensive over there?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #479 on: November 02, 2006, 10:37:54 AM »
Al, he HAS done that to people on here already.  He was threatening to ruin Howie's life, his marriage, his career as a high school teacher...  The whole drama played out on MD.  Adam likes the feeling of power, of having information on people that he can use to f**k with their heads.

Well, I got news for ya, Abeles.  Your info is now out there (thanks, doison!), and from what I understand it is in the hands of your enemies at MD, including Derek Anthony.  Now it's YOUR turn to see what it's like on the shit end of the stick, A. Richard Abeles.

I didn't know he did that kind of stuff.  The guys a lowlife, I've known that for along time.  I know people who have messaged me saying they wanted to mess him up for things he's said about my family on here.  I don't pity him at all.  I saw him doing something similar to someone over on the MD boards but I really didn't know he took it that far, I thought he was just posting a bunch of garbage.  

Karma is a bitch.  I wonder if Derik Anthony or anybody else will really do anything....
nasser=piece of shit

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #480 on: November 02, 2006, 10:44:00 AM »
I didn't know he did that kind of stuff.  The guys a lowlife, I've known that for along time.  I know people who have messaged me saying they wanted to mess him up for things he's said about my family on here.  I don't pity him at all.  I saw him doing something similar to someone over on the MD boards but I really didn't know he took it that far, I thought he was just posting a bunch of garbage.  

Karma is a bitch.  I wonder if Derik Anthony or anybody else will really do anything....

I personally have nothing against the guy.  He's just an idiot.  Or...he may be a troll, perhaps the most elaborate one the internet has EVER seen.

He hasn't done anything to me, I just like hassling him along with everyone else.  But I do know that he has really crossed the line with some people.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #481 on: November 02, 2006, 11:12:27 AM »
MattC,

The very cheapest piece of property available in Dublin County (within 10 miles of Dublin) is 90,000 euro ($110,000)... it's a parking space. Houses have increased by between 12 and 22% per year, every year for the last ten years.

You guys are lucky, I pay $400-$450 in rent per month just to live at home... and I'm unemployed (lost my job when I disappeared for 3 months to go monster hunting).

The Luke

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #482 on: November 02, 2006, 11:21:03 AM »
Its much worse in England Luke. House prices are so ridiculously expensive here i will probably be renting for the next few years. Interestingly, on the continent more people actually rent than buy anyway - i seems to be a cultural thing that if you're British [and i include you in that!] you have to own your own place.

Adonis has been so brutally owned [like his 14 year old pal 'Sarcasm'] i doubt we'll see him here for a while. Its a shame really - although hes a liar, a bufoon, a weasal and a fake he is great entertainment.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #483 on: November 02, 2006, 11:28:58 AM »
By the way, there's nothing wrong with living with your parents (although, signing in as one of the "sarcasm"s to gang up on someone who disagrees with you is really immature). I'm nearly 30, living at home with my parents Kamali-style... although, I live in Dublin, Ireland where most people live at home into their thirties due to house prices (our modest 4 bedroom semi/condo is valued at about $1.2m or E800,000).

the problem with adonis isn't any of the surface shit. it's not his physique, that he lives with his parents, any of that. it's his mouth. if the guy wasn't talking like he's the greatest thing to walk the earth, the greatest physique a natural could have, and flaunting the money and cars he has, no one would give a shit.

you live with your parents and that's fine because you're not running your mouth nonstop that you're the king of the mountain.

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #484 on: November 02, 2006, 11:56:51 AM »
My dad just got from a sabbatical in Oxford and the housing prices there were ridiculous. Though considering that when I was younger we all lived in northern California the prices there still weren't the worst he'd seen.

On an unrelated note, The Luke are you also posting on the MD forums? Cause if not there's someone on there posting as you.
I min/max my physique

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #485 on: November 02, 2006, 12:20:22 PM »
BIGGEST OWNING IN GB HISTORY...YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nasser=piece of shit

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #486 on: November 02, 2006, 12:24:18 PM »
My dad just got from a sabbatical in Oxford and the housing prices there were ridiculous. Though considering that when I was younger we all lived in northern California the prices there still weren't the worst he'd seen.

On an unrelated note, The Luke are you also posting on the MD forums? Cause if not there's someone on there posting as you.

No, he's not.  JimmyTheFish, that sorry-ass gimmick here on getbig and on MD, is posting as Luke on there.  The Admin over at MD confirmed it.

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #487 on: November 02, 2006, 12:25:49 PM »
BIGGEST OWNING IN GB HISTORY...YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Al, where's that clip of you clean and jerking 3 Volvo's on Jupiter. . er, sorry I mean ODIN. . .that you promised us?

;D
I min/max my physique

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #488 on: November 02, 2006, 12:26:13 PM »
&NR
Bodybuilding Pro.com

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #489 on: November 02, 2006, 12:28:05 PM »
I min/max my physique

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: November 02, 2006, 12:34:11 PM »
Al, where's that clip of you clean and jerking 3 Volvo's on Jupiter. . er, sorry I mean ODIN. . .that you promised us?

;D

I had the guy at the front desk video it for me but he was shaking from the power I was putting out so the video sucks.  Next time I do it I'll video it.

Note-as a member of the league you can't call me out on anything no matter how moronic it sounds you just have to agree that I could do it, say I'm the greatest and support me in every way.  Then when someone questions me you have to fire back with, for example "ok, el-spiko  ::)"
nasser=piece of shit

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #491 on: November 02, 2006, 12:34:58 PM »

No it's not me on the MD forums... it's the 14-year-old "sarcasm" and his Squad pals taking revenge for my exposing their dirty little secret (group account with the most prolific poster being the 14 year-old). I suspect the MD version of The Luke is busy telling evryone that he's gay.

I don't read the MD boards but if anyone wants to "own" the other The Luke on that board just keep pointing out that he's actually Squadfather/sarcasm from this board trying to ruin my good name. Or if you really want to piss him off, then just keep mentioning that you respect/admire the real The Luke and complaining to the mods about his use of that screen name. You don't actually have to admire or respect me, just want to irritate "sarcasm", respect seems to be what he wants/needs. Costing him the The Luke screen name after getting "sarcasm" deleted would be a monumental double owning.

Somebody start a petition on the MD boards.

The Luke
PS-for the record, only Tokyo/Times Square are the only places on earth more expensive property wise than Dublin/Ireland.

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #492 on: November 02, 2006, 12:39:11 PM »
Wow...

Here you can get a nice place (not great, but completely comfortable) for $100,000.  With interest rates on mortgages as low as 5%, it really costs barely anything to live.
Where the heck do you live?  ???
-for the record, only Tokyo/Times Square are the only places on earth more expensive property wise than Dublin/Ireland
Never heard that...you sure? Moscow is more expensive than Tokyo or New York these days.

Dublin sounds like a crazy place to live if you're not wealthy.
Lee

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #493 on: November 02, 2006, 12:45:29 PM »
I know that during the whole mid to late 90's Silicon Valley craze that Santa Cruz, CA had the highest cost of living in the world. Fucking dot com yuppies ruined the housing industry there.
I min/max my physique

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #494 on: November 02, 2006, 01:24:38 PM »
Look it up guys, Dublin is THE most expensive place to live in the world. The average (average!) increase in house prices, averaged over the last ten years was about 17-20%.

Think about it, the average house is about 400,000 euro (that's $500,000).
Next year that house is $600,000...
The year after that house is $720,000...
The year after that, the house is $864,000... scared yet? Well you will be next year when the same house is $1,037,000.

My friend bought a house for $250,000, rented it out... the rent covers the mortgage and gives him a couple hundred bucks a month for his trouble while he lives rent free in the two bedroom bungalow in the back garden.

Three years later, having spent $30,000 on renovations he had the house (and bungalow) valued at $483,000...  230k in, 483k out... 110% profit... 37% increase per year... $84,000 per year... own two houses and you don't even need to work. I know of one property tycoon who was still living at home in his early forties... his mother insisted he move out and get his own life, so he sold up his fourteen apartments, then moved to England with his $7 million profit (PROFIT! not gross).

There are queues outside auctioneers offices starting weeks before "affordable" ($400,000) apartments go on sale... it's the Celtic Tiger economy... everyone is terrified of being left out of the property boom and rents are reaching $2,000 to $3,000 a month for a small (1 1/2 bedroom) townhouse.

The Luke

PS-anyway, back to Adonis being a liar...

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #495 on: November 02, 2006, 04:44:15 PM »
Word on the street is Adonis spent today having sarcasm's lips surgically removed from from his asscheek.
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #496 on: November 02, 2006, 05:24:21 PM »
Word on the street is Adonis spent today having sarcasm's lips surgically removed from from his asscheek.

Actually, I think he's shopping for some artwork at this fine establishment.

Art Lore Inc
336-882-8718
310 N Hamilton St
High Point NC 27260-5034
Y

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #497 on: November 02, 2006, 05:29:12 PM »
Adonis is unstoppable, what with his 18" quads and 460 ass to grass squats for sets of 6!!!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #498 on: November 02, 2006, 05:29:15 PM »

Art Lore Inc
336-882-8718
310 N Hamilton St
High Point NC 27260-5034

what is that place?
E

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: November 02, 2006, 05:29:43 PM »

Art Lore Inc
336-882-8718
310 N Hamilton St
High Point NC 27260-5034

doison, I gotta ask ya...I've never pissed you off in the past have I?  Seriously, You're unleashing alot of hell on adam, I'd pity him if he wasn't such a dick to eveyone all the time.
nasser=piece of shit