Author Topic: IFBB: World Amateur Championship … Ali Tabrizi takes the overall  (Read 29348 times)

Redwine

• Getbig II
  • Reality is Wrong, Dreams are for Real!
Re: IFBB: World Amateur Championship … Ali Tabrizi takes the overall
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2006, 05:49:34 PM »
I wasn't in comp mode after 2000 World Amateur Championship....came back in 2003 for the Asia in Kazakhstan and SEA Games in Vietnam.Been away from comp again till now due to work commitments.But i may want to make a comeback next year.....all depends on my schedule and of course $$$$$$ LOL!

lol.. u do hav a good physic bro.. i wonder if malaysian gov is sponsoring our athletes?
Make It Simple!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2006, 09:02:31 PM »
there is no honor in what you do

LOL, agreed. :D

Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2006, 09:08:02 PM »
TheGoldenPrince: you don’t know the complete story between me and sami, so don’t jump to conclusions based on assumptions.

Do you really expect me to go in a tested show and be drug free and face a guy who is full but can pass the test.  And when he kicks my ass I just cry about it and say he was not drug free??

You got to be dreaming, for a tested show every athlete does what it take to pass the test.  And you don’t know have of the shit they do nor the pros who do non tested shows.  Everyone is looking for that edge to pass the test … why … cause that’s the way it is done.  Of course if you want to go in as you say you will loose period.

I think I have explained all of this in the past and you read all of my posts.  This is the way things are done. 

Y do BBers use drugs.  Can’t they just go in clean??  No cause that is the wining edge for them.  So is the case with the tested shows.

Don't play dumb Ali Amini. You know what I'm saying yet you spew the same old bullshit. Don't you see that things are the way they are (FULL OF RAMPANT DISHONESTY AND LIES) because dogshits like you persist in your fraudulent lies and continue lying, instead of taking a stand for honesty, ethics and fair play. Like I said, just because virtually everyone is cheating doesn't mean you have to. You sold your soul to the Devil, and look at how He's treating you. You know you look like shit. No muscle and all fat. As for Sami, I know you are unhappy with him but you are doing to the system what you claim he did to you. Don't be a dirty prick Ali.
Team Goodrum!

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2006, 09:19:03 PM »
lol.. u do hav a good physic bro.. i wonder if malaysian gov is sponsoring our athletes?
:'( Unfortunately no.Only those who are representing the country for an international meet will receive some allowance usually about usd50-60/mth and only for a couple of months and some supplements.Thats it!the rest we pay from our own pocket. :P
P

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #79 on: November 10, 2006, 05:34:55 AM »
LOL, agreed. :D

Where is the other athletes honor?? You want me to have honor and loose.  :o That’s really original

Don't play dumb Ali Amini. You know what I'm saying yet you spew the same old bullshit. Don't you see that things are the way they are (FULL OF RAMPANT DISHONESTY AND LIES) because dogshits like you persist in your fraudulent lies and continue lying, instead of taking a stand for honesty, ethics and fair play. Like I said, just because virtually everyone is cheating doesn't mean you have to. You sold your soul to the Devil, and look at how He's treating you. You know you look like shit. No muscle and all fat. As for Sami, I know you are unhappy with him but you are doing to the system what you claim he did to you. Don't be a dirty prick Ali.

What does honesty mean to you??  Loose a show to say you are honest??  Well you do that cause I aint

“just because virtually everyone is cheating doesn't mean you have to” so what does it mean … be stupid and loose and then claim honesty ???.  No dawg it doesn’t go that way … I do what ever it takes to win with out hurting anyone … I don’t cheat, molest or harass   anyone … I just find my way around the system ;).  And I think I deserve to so that cause I found the way.  And it aint an easy job. 

“You know you look like shit. No muscle and all fat.”  In other words you envy me.  But that’s cool.  I appreciate you admitting that I look better than you even in an indirect way.   ;D

I am unhappy with Sami?? Says who?  I love the guy … although we don’t talk, we have our differences and we both wanna kill each other but it’s all good.  I think we both needed a challenge so we are challenging each other.  And what doesn’t kill ya … makes you stronger.

Any time any where … O’way … I live fo dis  8)

One message to you Gold Prince “knowledge in Power … keep education yourself … and stop whining”   :-*

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #80 on: November 10, 2006, 06:16:44 PM »

TheGoldenPrince :  sound like u HATE Ali as much as i do ;D BUT let me clear some thing to u or to any body misunderstand my problem with Ali.....

He helped me YES.. no doubt and he did really good with me in 2005 as well with my first weeks prep. for NY-NOC....... we had personal conflicts which could happen with any friends... it was my CALL to stay a part and i asked ALI that i will take care of my show Prep. and he KEPT trying to calm me down and offer his help but it was ME who acted Smart ;D i  didnt want his help even thu it was WROKING great with me.. I NEVER said ALi is BAD as a Nutritionist or as a Trainer.. the man knows what he is DOING........

just wanted to clear this to Goldprince coz every time u mention my name in Ali post made me look bad as well with Ali... i really respact u All,, but some times things dont work the way we want :-\ 

~ The Black Smith ~

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #81 on: November 10, 2006, 06:25:09 PM »
You know that drug use is endorsed from the top down in the IFBB. If they REALLY wanted to catch the cheaters they would. The testing in this instance is just window dressing. I don't see anything wrong with what Aliamini is doing here. Do you think there is a single athlete at the worlds that is lifetime drug free? No.

The IFBB should perhaps be blamed for the policy they have and then looking the other way but it's no fault of the athletes and coaches.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: November 10, 2006, 07:45:13 PM »
TheGoldenPrince :  sound like u HATE Ali as much as i do ;D BUT let me clear some thing to u or to any body misunderstand my problem with Ali.....

He helped me YES.. no doubt and he did really good with me in 2005 as well with my first weeks prep. for NY-NOC....... we had personal conflicts which could happen with any friends... it was my CALL to stay a part and i asked ALI that i will take care of my show Prep. and he KEPT trying to calm me down and offer his help but it was ME who acted Smart ;D i  didnt want his help even thu it was WROKING great with me.. I NEVER said ALi is BAD as a Nutritionist or as a Trainer.. the man knows what he is DOING........

just wanted to clear this to Goldprince coz every time u mention my name in Ali post made me look bad as well with Ali... i really respact u All,, but some times things dont work the way we want :-\ 

Sami, I never said I hate Ali. I just despise what he does & what he stands for. To me, he is like one of my kids who needs help - SERIOUS help. ;) Ali seems to have some knowledge regarding nutrition. Too bad he never applies it to himself - or knows the meaning of the term "ethics". :'(
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: November 10, 2006, 08:29:13 PM »
Where is the other athletes honor?? You want me to have honor and loose.  :o That’s really original

What does honesty mean to you??  Loose a show to say you are honest??  Well you do that cause I aint

“just because virtually everyone is cheating doesn't mean you have to” so what does it mean … be stupid and loose and then claim honesty ???.  No dawg it doesn’t go that way … I do what ever it takes to win with out hurting anyone … I don’t cheat, molest or harass   anyone … I just find my way around the system ;).  And I think I deserve to so that cause I found the way.  And it aint an easy job. 

“You know you look like shit. No muscle and all fat.”  In other words you envy me.  But that’s cool.  I appreciate you admitting that I look better than you even in an indirect way.   ;D

I am unhappy with Sami?? Says who?  I love the guy … although we don’t talk, we have our differences and we both wanna kill each other but it’s all good.  I think we both needed a challenge so we are challenging each other.  And what doesn’t kill ya … makes you stronger.

One message to you Gold Prince “knowledge in Power … keep education yourself … and stop whining”   :-*

LOL, you mustbe joking right? Even my shit in the toilet looks better/has more muscle with less fat than you
Team Goodrum!

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2006, 01:39:24 AM »
Sami, I never said I hate Ali. I just despise what he does & what he stands for. To me, he is like one of my kids who needs help - SERIOUS help. ;) Ali seems to have some knowledge regarding nutrition. Too bad he never applies it to himself - or knows the meaning of the term "ethics". :'(

Thank you dad … appreciate your help

You don’t know what kind of job I do.  I work in a desert and it is very hard for me to train or get clean food.  Even though I stay in shape (there’s where I apply my knowledge on my self) I train seriously 1 month per year and that is in my annual vacation.  And believe me with that I can stay in shape for the whole year.  I would really like to be in the city and have a regular life … but duty calls. 

Look at it this way goldprince … god is giving you a chance to be a better BBer than me.  But you still can’t take the opportunity and do it.  I think u have to train with me to know what I am made of.  I really enjoy your posts –specially that I am one of you kids and need serious help … looool-

Where are you from and what is you real name??

Take care GP

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2006, 07:42:19 PM »
Thank you dad … appreciate your help

You don’t know what kind of job I do.  I work in a desert and it is very hard for me to train or get clean food.  Even though I stay in shape (there’s where I apply my knowledge on my self) I train seriously 1 month per year and that is in my annual vacation.  And believe me with that I can stay in shape for the whole year.  I would really like to be in the city and have a regular life … but duty calls. 

Look at it this way goldprince … god is giving you a chance to be a better BBer than me.  But you still can’t take the opportunity and do it.  I think u have to train with me to know what I am made of.  I really enjoy your posts –specially that I am one of you kids and need serious help … looool-

Where are you from and what is you real name??

Take care GP

Thanks for the compliments Ali but even with going without food & training for 10 years, I would STILL look better than you. It would be a skeleton but still look 10 times better than you 'cos that's how much like shit you look. Sorry but that's the truth my little Persian friend. ;)
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: November 11, 2006, 07:48:20 PM »
Now to finish off the damned Aliamini for good...(thanks Sami!)

Quote From Sami The Black-smith:

ALI AMINI : all what u said is BULL SHIT...!! i thought to give u some respect coz u helped me befor and i kept admiting that even in the news papers back home and in my web site BUT u want me to thank you on some thing u didnt do, Hell NOO.........
YES i told every one asked me about my prep. that if i am doing well with u, i clear things and i say NOP, i am working alone now... plus i didnt even work with u 4 weeks in a row!!!!
and i was having a feeling that one day will come and u will start Bull shiting and dreaming of sharing my winning, well NOT this time plus i didnt hit my best shape with u..!!! i learned from you YES, coz i never did contest prep. during our holy month RAMADAN which is u helped with last year,, other than that SORRY get lost
there was many reasons WHY i didnt want to work with u and i wont say it on the board like u did and said some Stupid things!! but why would i get upset if u train others??!!!! and since when u can question me!! DO u have any copy right for any workout i do or ask my clinets do?!  you really sound like a littil SHAWN RAY  but its all good with me....
first of all u started with TARIQ AL SOTOHI who busted ur A-- and burned u  in Milos Board with Dennis J. now you think u can come over my shoulders!! well may be befor u can say some thing over the board BUT now i got PEOPLE watching after me DAWG

here is a small thing what Mr.SMART ALI repeat the history with me!!  read and tell me what do u think...??
GOD knows how i showed respect till this POST, but you dont deserve even my time to write this post, but there are some people waiting my reply AND i just reached home from 18hrs flying trip NY to my Home......

## So you didnt FEEL saying HI to me and you stoped say hi or greeting me! COOL .. what a kid we have got on  board... and you GUYS blaming me on Not working with him   (PLZZZZZZZZ alamini say hi to me  )

i know there will be lots of replies from u coz u got nothing but facing the PC, and i wont give u even one reply no matter what u say, i got my dawgs who will take care of it if u CROSS ur line 

HERE is the great Pro Dinnes J. attacking Mr. ALIAMINI on BULL SHITTING

Aliamini stop telling people...
? on: May 04, 2006, 02:30:21 AM ?   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aliamini, Stop telling people what kind of Guru you are cause you're not!!!!!!!!
You told me at the Fibo that Tarek is trained and prepared by you which he told me on the phone just yesterday that this is total bulls..t!!!!
So stop it already!!!!!!
He also told me that just one time before a contest you gave him a tablet that made him sick as hell and that was all you ever did to him.

DJ

AND ALIAMINI says

Re: Aliamini stop telling people...
? Reply #4 on: May 04, 2006, 09:23:30 AM ?   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I never had anything against Dennis … but we had a misunderstanding in the FIBO and thought we cleared everything …

Everyone know that the last week of the show is the most critical … a lot of the people look great before the show but loose their condition in the last couple of days.  For the other show I prepared him for 7 weeks … is that enough??

I know who told Dennis the story … that’s why I don’t blame Tariq … but I will tell him to make an official statement about who I am.
I was never looking for Publicity … but now the time has come cause I am getting attacked for not being famous.

I didn’t want to write anything but now that you have mentioned it let me tell you how the story went cause as you know I aint scare of no Body, that’s why I always post with my name and post my pix.

I did tell you in the FIBO that I trained Tariq which is true … he did a show in beginning of October so I met him a week before that … he was about to start depleting and I gave him the plan for depletion and loading and what to stop and what to take.

The tablets you are talking about are Bumetanide AKA Bumex … a loop diuretic cause … cause he was holding some water … I told him to take 1 tablet which is 1mg … he was also taking Aldactone … so I told him to take 25 mg twice a day …. The tabs h had were 100mg so he took 200 mg a day … and that is what made him cramp… not sick.

He had another show 7 weeks later … and I assumed the judges would be the same so I wanted him to show up with a new look … which he did.  Meanwhile it was Ramadhan … and Muslims fast in ramadhan from sunrise to sunset … so he wanted to fast (Sami had him show on the same date and wanted to fast too) so I changed their diet and it worked great cause non of them tried to get ready for a show while fasting.  (Tariq’s previous show was in Ramadhan so he was fasting except the day of the show)

During the next cycle he did cheat for like a week cause he had some problems … and then tried to get back on track … so I told him to do cardio until the one day before the show (I usually stop 7 to 10 days out) and I told him to go to the sauna before the show but he couldn’t make it so he did sweat a lot in the pre-judging but was OK in the
final.

Anyway I don’t care if people think I am a guru or not … but who ever works with me knows how good I am. 

And don’t ever think I am looking for Publicity … I just try to make my athletes famous.   yeah... (go on board and say we are all Natural)

Question of the day … if I am not his trainer … Y the hell did he take the tablet from me??

SEE TARIQ AL SOTOHI REPLY ON ALIAMINI THE SMART
: Aliamini stop telling people...
? Reply #8 on: May 05, 2006, 10:43:52 AM ?   

So hey Guys!
After i heared the news what’s going on in some forums, i decided to take part at your discussions.
I’m Tarek Elsetouhi and i think i must make now some things clear.
It is right that i just meet Ali, one week before the competition last year.
And i asked him about some ideas, because i’m all the time interesst what other people think. Maybe i’m able to learn anything what i didn’t know before. So i spoke with him about some ideas. And something was realy function good with me.
I got a good shape in this competition and i won, maybe it was realy from his helping, and for this i need to say thank you ALi.

After this he gave me a plan for nutrition but it was never function with me.
He seems realy interesst to help, which reason he ever have???,  he called me a lot of times. And this is realy  expensive from one to the other country.

Long speaking , short sense.
Thank you Ali for your helping, but i’m outside from any speaking.
I mean, i never was inside of anyones  team. Not in Alis and also not in anybody others.  I never had a trainer. I just try it until now with my self, because i understand my body better than anybody others. I just asks some people, which seemes have knowledge about any new informations and ideas.
If you ask 10 People, so 10  will tell you different ways. I choices the best for me.

I know Ali now a little bit and i’m able to say, that he is one who have good knowledge about nutrition and preparing in arabic area.

This what Ali wrote in internet  this was for f**king and not good.
That i’m his man or what means he prepared me like a new packed in only some weeks?  This is also to much. I’m not agree with this.
Also not the preparing Supplements and eatingplan inside of many formums.

So this from my side, just to show the truth.

Greetings Tarek Elsetouhi

AND another reply from TARIQ
First Greetings to Mohammed from Abu Dhabi.

If you know the Truth and need to tell the truth  than do it.
NObody know me before Ali posted my pics?
How was it possible that Ali ask you about me, if nobody know me before?

I think the people know me in Europ more than in arabic countries. Anyway, .....this is not important.

I think live and let live
It is nice from anyone, if he just need to help ( give some opinions)
But than also accept that this not makes him already a trainer.

I think Ali have now enough people around of him  like Sami and MOMO .
They likes to be prepared from him, so he have his fans and i not need to have a trainer.

I think this discussion not need more stuff now, it’s clear enough.

Tarek

Dennis knocking ALAMINI down

ALIIDIAMIN; listen I didn't say you give the sport a bad name cause you talk about tests, that does not make sense at all, what I said was you give the sport a BAD name cause you go on almost every board and BRAG how you know so d**n much that all your athletes would beat the drugtest and that is what I think is stupid!!!!
Stay with the facts and yes you told me in my face you were Tareks trainer so now don't try to change it. I KNOW  FAKE WHEN I SEE ONE.

I think it's better if you let it slide know cause I really don't want to mentioned what else I heard that you said.

Peace out

DJ

AND Tariq with his wife FINISH the AMINI thing

We also need to say something about that again, because we are the reason on one way, y all this fighting started.

My wife and me need to tell first for Dennis a big Thank you.
We not know Dennis a lot of time, but we’re able to say that he is a absolut correct person.
He say things clear like he feel or see it.
With all his bussy time for preparing for his show and other thinks, he found almost the time to speak with us, give helping and support us so much.
All this we’ve never accepted before because a champ like him must have many things others to do as look for amateurs. But he showed the opposit.
Me and my wife are a lil bit time inside of the bb szene, so we meet a lot of persons which made big bla bla bla........But in reality this was just speaking.
Did Dennis one time say here in the board that he support me?
No he not need, he have his own name and is big enough.

i not understand why people must smell with other peoples sh*t......
Work hart and you will earn your own sucsess, but not try to own the succsess from others.

Dennis stay as you are, so direct by speaking.
you have a lot of fans, let the stupids speak as they like. True persons can handle the truth.

Tarek & Merle

i hope you all of u got it CLEAR what this guy is up to!!  but over all this i didnt attack him and i THANKED him well.....but i guess HE WANTS TO MAKE ME FAMOUS   and i earned my own PRO card baby by my win in MM, i got that in my contract and Mr. ULRICH he is the one who spoke to Mr WAYN..

got to go to get ready for my coming shows........ so guess u have a lot to write by tomorrow

OUT

The Black smith  [/color]
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: November 11, 2006, 07:50:49 PM »

And yeah, I have to apologise Sami if I offended you any while I was giving your old friend Ali a good lashing. I don't know the full story of what happened between you and Ali, now do I care to. However, I hope that you didn't do what he claim you did. Remember when you tried to tell me you were 'natural' and not on any chemicals? Hehehe, hopefully that was the last bit of rubbish I heard from your mouth. Ali's specialty in helping you was to beat the drug test, wasn't it? To me, that is not good to say the least. Seems like what wannabe bodybuilders and gurus (from Derek Anthony to Ali Amini) do best is bullshit. For example, we all know that Ali is no real trainer or bodybuilder or nutritionist to speak of but rather a fraud, a fag plain & simple who worships muscle and takes snapshots of BBers instead of working out himself. That's why Ali Amini looks like the dogshit I see on the streets or at the park, hahahaha!
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: November 11, 2006, 07:58:55 PM »
You know that drug use is endorsed from the top down in the IFBB. If they REALLY wanted to catch the cheaters they would. The testing in this instance is just window dressing. I don't see anything wrong with what Aliamini is doing here. Do you think there is a single athlete at the worlds that is lifetime drug free? No.

The IFBB should perhaps be blamed for the policy they have and then looking the other way but it's no fault of the athletes and coaches.

Interesting that you would say that; you raise a good point with the IFBB's woefully inadequate stance towards doping in contests. It is an unholy epidemic that consumes all levels of bodybuilding, from top to bottom in the IFBB. However, the rest of your post is utter garbage. It is precisely due to fellows like yourself and Ali that BB is languishing in the state that it is. All the deaths, health problems associated with steroid use cannot be ignored if living a LONG & HEALTHY LIFE is any priority of yours. It is true that the IFBB top brass hasn't done shit about eradiating drug testing but the reason for this attitude being perpetuated is the unwillingness of folks like this bullshit Aliamini and you to stand up for truth and morals. Not to mention that drug abuse goes against the core values of sportsmanship. You don't cheat, no matter what. If everyone around you was a murderer/rapist, does committing these crimes sudenly become legitimate? Of course not. I would like to make a CRUCIAL point here: NO MATTER HOW MANY ATHLETES ARE CHEATING, YOU DON'T CHEAT, UNLESS YOU ARE A DIRTY CHEAT YOURSELF. While drug abuse isn't as horrendous a sin, it still is atrocious and a crime, and drug gurus like this turd Ali should have their heads summarily lopped off.  Not only are they NOT doing anything to stop the drug epidemic, these mongrels are actually CONTRIBUTING to it! No one is forcing Ali to be a cheat, to try and beat the drug test even though the athlete is HEAVILY DOPING. He is just a no-life homo geek who lies and cheats so that his "athletes" will pay him in term of muscle worship. Everyone in the industry knows he's a fraud, as my other posts clearly attest to. Ali is PAID to be a cheat, so to me he is nothing but a queer and a money whore.
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: November 11, 2006, 08:08:38 PM »

You are right Ali, the other athletes have NO HONOUR and you know it. So please use your brain; if you lie and cheat like them, you are also a cheat, with NO HONOUR whatsoever. As far as losing shows go, like I said stop spewing bullshit. Honestly, you are so full of shit that even your skin has taken on the colour of shit. That's why you ARE shit, and I ain't kidding here. Don't talk as if you are actually a competitive athlete; you can speak of losing shows ONLY, and ONLY IF you are a bodybuilder. You have never been, are not and will never be a bodybuilder, just a little homo, so you will never encounter that problem, dumbass. You and your imaginary athletes cheat with drugs, and yet nobody knows or give a shit as to who they are. There is no point in point of lying and cheating, unless you want to destroy yourself but lying and cheating for NOTHING? Your athletes and you are all nobodies, and that is the saddest thing of all. You lie, you dope, you cheat and are STILL nobodies. All just little bullshits. Think to yourself, why is drug testing in place? Why waste money to try and catch the cheats? The IFBB may condone evil but REAL MEN like myself (not you) sneer upon fraudulent practices. We don't need drugs or lies, and we see the test as a way to catch the dogs like you and the rest of TEAM THE GAY. Named after you of course, Aliamini the GAY, or TEAM THE SHAME if you prefer. LOL, and as for me envying a turd with no muscle and all flab like you, you're right in a sense. Since you are literally shit Aliamini, I doubt you have to go to the toilet to relieve like yourself like I have to everyday, 'cos you always store your waste in your brain and body. I would rather use the time to read, haha. Like I said, even a sack of horse manure looks better than you, so please continue with the jokes Ali; even Vince G and Billy Guns would beat you in a contest! So now you know why you talk shit all the time and look like it too. Anytime, anywhere, you are a nobody. Not just a nobody muscle-worshipping homo, but a scoundrel as well. Now as far as knowledge, you don't know shit about real bodybuilding. You're a just a geek who read some books and now knows some nonsense about drugs, because otherwise you would have a better body instead of the lump of shit than you have. It is evident you have never applied any training/nutrition knowledge to yourself, because even anorexics display more muscle than you. Why don't you stop the cheating, and actually lift a weight for once when you hit the gym, not hug or take photos of bodybuilders there like the little gay you are Ali. TEAM THE GAY, HAHAHA. And you say you wanna kill Sami, and Sami openly says he HATES you, you label him a traitor, and yet you are not unhappy with him? LOL, keep the bullshit coming Ali; I need more laughs today! That's like a bit like Aliamini's father Saddam "Mini" saying he's innocent, hehehe.
Team Goodrum!

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #90 on: November 12, 2006, 12:20:51 AM »
Damn gold prince you really made me laugh.  You are really creative and I would think if you use your gift in writing novels you would have a much better carrier.

If you read all the post they all admit I am the best in the region … not that I need any recognition but just for your information.  I don’t make much money out of BBing as I said.  As for bodybuilding do you really thing BBing is only training, eating, sleeping, injecting and getting on stage??  No it is way beyond that but you will never get it. 

A lot of guys on this board were against me when I first showed up … but now they know what the truth is.  The facts that I stated were bitter but they were facts.  I didn’t give the sport a bad name I just defined which direction the sport is headed.

You are the only lost guy for the moment and I sympathies with you.  But sooner or later you will get it

Do you think I want to compete or do I want to look like a BBer??  No I don’t and if I wanted it is very easy for me.  Guess why

And when you posted all that previous posts why didn’t you post the part where Sami and Mohammed defended me??  Even if you read Tariq’s post he said he did everything as I told him and it was different than his regular prep. And he got in the best shape but he was not sure if it was because of me or not.  Well if you do the math … it was because of me.

What really interests me is … if I am a nobody why do you care so much about me??
If you don’t know what happened between me and sami and don’t care to know … why do you bring up the subject every time??  I waned to send you some fact on that case but couldn’t get your email.  Any how you don’t care right??

Did you ever post any of you pix here … did you ever post with your real name here??
If all it takes is reading books … than why aren’t you in the top of you game??

Loox like you have a lot of free time (envy u 4 that) but I am busy these days cause it is end of the year and we have to close the year and prepare for the next and I have a lot of work to do anyhow I enjoy reading your scripts but try to keep them short and informative

Word of the day “Expeditious” means to be speedy and efficient so try to be expeditious in you replies.

Why do you think members of team THE GAME are always successful?? One common factor … guess what that factor is

out,

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: November 12, 2006, 08:05:23 PM »
Damn gold prince you really made me laugh.  You are really creative and I would think if you use your gift in writing novels you would have a much better carrier.

If you read all the post they all admit I am the best in the region … not that I need any recognition but just for your information.  I don’t make much money out of BBing as I said.  As for bodybuilding do you really thing BBing is only training, eating, sleeping, injecting and getting on stage??  No it is way beyond that but you will never get it. 

A lot of guys on this board were against me when I first showed up … but now they know what the truth is.  The facts that I stated were bitter but they were facts.  I didn’t give the sport a bad name I just defined which direction the sport is headed.

You are the only lost guy for the moment and I sympathies with you.  But sooner or later you will get it

Do you think I want to compete or do I want to look like a BBer??  No I don’t and if I wanted it is very easy for me.  Guess why

And when you posted all that previous posts why didn’t you post the part where Sami and Mohammed defended me??  Even if you read Tariq’s post he said he did everything as I told him and it was different than his regular prep. And he got in the best shape but he was not sure if it was because of me or not.  Well if you do the math … it was because of me.

What really interests me is … if I am a nobody why do you care so much about me??
If you don’t know what happened between me and sami and don’t care to know … why do you bring up the subject every time??  I waned to send you some fact on that case but couldn’t get your email.  Any how you don’t care right??

Did you ever post any of you pix here … did you ever post with your real name here??

Loox like you have a lot of free time (envy u 4 that) but I am busy these days cause it is end of the year and we have to close the year and prepare for the next and I have a lot of work to do anyhow I enjoy reading your scripts but try to keep them short and informative

Word of the day “Expeditious” means to be speedy and efficient so try to be expeditious in you replies.

Why do you think members of team THE GAME are always successful?? One common factor … guess what that factor is

out,

LOL, unlike you I only spent a bit each day on here because I actually have a life outside of the Net. That's why you thought I was backing down when I was actually TRAINING THE TRAINERS. As I said, keep the jokes coming Aliamini - you're nearly as funny as my good friend Vince G!  ;) BUT when dogs like you have to be bashed down, I will not spare any expense. If you read the posts, not only has your reputation been rubbished (though you never had one to begin with anyway) by everyone even in the Middle East (even the cheats), everyone has called you out on bullshitting. You tried to take the credit for things you never did and the only things you did resulted in disasters (Tarek getting sick); even Dennis James has called you out repeatedly. That's why I keep calling you a dogshit Ai, 'cos you keep bullshitting over & over again. Give it up Ali - you're just a nobody. A fraud, a dag and a wannabe. And don't lie like a f***er Aliamini; you want to bea great bodybuilderlike me but you lack the knowledge, the balls, the character and the blessing from God. Not Allah but God. Becuse you sold your soul to the Devil a long time ago by deciding you wanted to be a cheat, a dirty dog. Why Ali why? :'( ;D
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: November 12, 2006, 08:23:18 PM »

out,

As far as being the only lost guy, actually I'm one of the only guys IN THE LIGHT. Reread my my posts Ali and stop being a loser. Why cheat for nothing? You and your athletes are still all nobodies...that's fact my little friend.
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2006, 08:16:59 PM »

out,

LOL, successful? Even attaining success wih drugs is shameful but to be NOBODIES even after heavy drug abuse? You're a failure Ali plain & simple. And the reason I spend time on you though you are a nobody,  zero, is so that I can make you into SOMETHING. Even you are a human being too Ali, like me.
Team Goodrum!

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #94 on: November 14, 2006, 01:05:46 AM »
I GP … how are you doin??

Who told you i am using drugs.  I am drug free and ready to be tested anytime. ;D

Man I have I project that is work related that I have to finish by end of this week.  Been working on it since June 2005.  I hope to finish it tonite.  As for contest prep.  I have one more guy who will compete by end of this week then I will be relived and from beginning of next year I’ll be working on my athletes off-season and get some ready for shows in April and May.   8)

I am going to Dubai next week for an exhibition (computer – Gitex) and after a week of that another exhibition (sports nutrition and equipment) and I may not attend the Asian Games cause of work.  Now that is what really pisses me off. :'( :( >:(

GP: do you have any plans to visit the Middle East.  Actually where do you live?? I never got any info about you.

P.S. “Even you are a human being too Ali, like me.” That is the nicest thing you have ever said to me.  So there is scoop for improvement and our relationship still has a chance ;)

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: November 14, 2006, 01:43:50 AM »
 ;D This thread is good! Almost like watching a soap opera or something LOL!
P

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: November 15, 2006, 02:04:43 AM »
I GP … how are you doin??

Who told you i am using drugs.  I am drug free and ready to be tested anytime. ;D

Man I have I project that is work related that I have to finish by end of this week.  Been working on it since June 2005.  I hope to finish it tonite.  As for contest prep.  I have one more guy who will compete by end of this week then I will be relived and from beginning of next year I’ll be working on my athletes off-season and get some ready for shows in April and May.   8)

I am going to Dubai next week for an exhibition (computer – Gitex) and after a week of that another exhibition (sports nutrition and equipment) and I may not attend the Asian Games cause of work.  Now that is what really pisses me off. :'( :( >:(

GP: do you have any plans to visit the Middle East.  Actually where do you live?? I never got any info about you.

P.S. “Even you are a human being too Ali, like me.” That is the nicest thing you have ever said to me.  So there is scoop for improvement and our relationship still has a chance ;)

Yes my good friend Ali, we all know you ain' on drugs, we can tell by your tubby "body"...except maybe crack! I live in the eternal Kingdom of Heaven, where I do God's bidding...maybe you should come visit sometime. I hope you have considered my words and repented of your evil, cheating ways. Then I can teach you some natural methods that I teach my trainers (I train the sports trainers & coaches).
Team Goodrum!

fonz

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: November 15, 2006, 07:32:57 AM »

out,

mneeeha minnak khaye ali..... zbilooo haida wahad ahbal w hmar..shoo biddak feee inta akbar min heik. ma trid 3al hibil

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #98 on: November 15, 2006, 09:42:29 AM »
fonz:  sho bedi a3mal ya zalameh.  Kan bedi akheli yestafal bas wahad zay haik bedo m3amaleh bel sormayeh.  Bedi atafsho lema yeaool bas.  Mnee7 haik??

Inta sho 7alak khaya? 

GP: I was a but late today cause the project needed some more revision and I just finished it.  I hope it goes through and they accept it.

I would like to visit you but cant actually get a visa for Kingdom of heaven (no embassies available on planet earth)

Oh I consider your word … but I will change nothing in what I do.  That’s just the way things go.  I hope it is better in Kingdom of heaven … kingdom of heaven … I got the movie so do you live in Palestine/Israel?

I attended a presentation on a “train the trainer course” in Bahrain I got the invitation from Sami and it was about strength & endurance training.  By end of the presentation they just gave us a clue of how the questions are gonna be after course.  One example was:

A person (I think it was a football player-not soccer) is trying to put on muscle mass he weighs 240lbs at 6’ … he is currently taking in 100g protein per day and 500g carbs and 100g fat … what should he do he?

a.   increase carb
b.   increase proties
c.   increase cardio intensity
d.   increase total calorie intake
e.   go on weight lifting Program

now you wont believe the answer … of course you all think it is increase protein intake cause he is taking way low amount for his weight and he want more muscularity … the answer was d. increase total calorie intake.   

Then of course sami asked me what do I think and I told him it will not serve BBing cause of that major conflict in ht diet concept. 

I just hope you aint on that kind of a teacher.  You don’t have to follow the curriculum literally … there can always be mistake and information is ulway update based on new researches.

I hope you have considered my words and repented of your evil

“I hope you have considered my words and repented of your evil

Psyche

so what is your job anyway? and how old are ya kido dad??

peace GP … see you around

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: November 15, 2006, 10:39:41 AM »
I thought this posting was about Ali Tabrizi