Author Topic: Question for the girlies?  (Read 18420 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Question for the girlies?
« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2006, 03:19:03 PM »
. You should know that generally girls only tell you how many relationships they have had, one night stands dont "notch our beds" ;)

a guy with half a brain and the knowlodge how to use his brain can ALWAYS tell...

then its a matter of whether i like her enough to still stay...usually not...

hey i'm all for one niters hon..but i dont eat and shit in the same spot... :-\   if she's been handing it out like it went outts style (like my ex) why exacty should i feel special about getting it? and when i stop feeling special...1 simply lose interest and its over..

there is a reason ya never hear about the happily married former hooker.. :P
carpe` vaginum!

sandycoosworth

« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2006, 05:26:38 AM »
IMO, a sexually experienced woman presents a problem for guys like you who dont get laid alot, because you know you could never be the best we've had and that is somewhat crushing. On the other hand, many(most?) girls with alot of experience have the baggage to go with it because of narrow minded insecure individuals like yourself giving us shit  :'(

If you want toothy head, chaffed h.j.'s and get off on fucking a dear in the headlights (I don't judge baby!), marry that virgin you've been searching for. That way you won't miss out on the other 71 that god promises people who think like you ;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2006, 12:37:19 PM »
IMO, a sexually experienced woman presents a problem for guys like you who dont get laid alot, because you know you could never be the best we've had and that is somewhat crushing. On the other hand, many(most?) girls with alot of experience have the baggage to go with it because of narrow minded insecure individuals like yourself giving us shit  :'(

If you want toothy head, chaffed h.j.'s and get off on fucking a dear in the headlights (I don't judge baby!), marry that virgin you've been searching for. That way you won't miss out on the other 71 that god promises people who think like you ;D

I think you over-generalize considering you don't know Junaid in real life.

You can only see what he's projecting, but that's hardly enough to make the kind of assumations you do.

As far as sexual experience and relationships, your generalization don't mean shit.

My current girlfriend's last boyfriend was with her over a year, and still never gave her an orgasm.

I gave her multiples the first night I met her, without having intercourse with her.....

There's your sexual experience.

......and because you're the type to come back with something like "how do you know she had an orgasm?", she squirts, so it was blatantly obvious......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2006, 02:25:06 PM »

IMO, a sexually experienced woman presents a problem for guys like you who dont get laid alot, because you know you could never be the best we've had and that is somewhat crushing. :'(

touche ..but thats absolutely right man..u r absolutely right...recently some chick had me fist her...then she asked me to do her...i couldn't..i felt so insecure..however ...just cause i dont wanna make u my girlfriend isn't me giving u shit...i dont go around saying this stuff to girls faces in real life....and i still wanna fuck em...just wouldn't consider em as girlfriend material..but why does it matter what i think......mmmaaaybe because most guys think exactly like me... they just dont wanna come out and say it and lose out on possible lays.. :-\

would i fuck a chick that had done ron jeremy....hell no...
1) i cant compete with jurrasic cock
2) look at his face...someone that sunk that ow why should i bother with...

first girlie board meltdown! ;D

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #79 on: November 19, 2006, 02:51:25 PM »
I think you over-generalize considering you don't know Junaid in real life.

You can only see what he's projecting, but that's hardly enough to make the kind of assumations you do.

As far as sexual experience and relationships, your generalization don't mean shit.

My current girlfriend's last boyfriend was with her over a year, and still never gave her an orgasm.

I gave her multiples the first night I met her, without having intercourse with her.....

There's your sexual experience.

......and because you're the type to come back with something like "how do you know she had an orgasm?", she squirts, so it was blatantly obvious......

DIV

she is a little right though there div...i am tad bitter from a previous ex...i fell in love with her only to find out the kinda guys she'd been 'seeing' before...i had a "what the faaack where u thinking woman" ( i actually hoped she had been into meth or coke at the time)...however it ws un acceptable..she got dumped...got bitter and went around college park spreading stories about me... :-\

it matters cause the person u r today is the sum total of your previous experiences...and that chick had me fall for what turned out to be lies..lit major my ass..she didn't even have a friggin fav author..... >:(
carpe` vaginum!

sandycoosworth

« Reply #80 on: November 19, 2006, 03:31:08 PM »
Toxic, this is exactly why girls tell guys (like DIVISION) that nobody has ever rocked their world like that before ::)

I think its good you dont lie to score and despite the fact it cant be easy to admit you realize exactly why you are bitter, which is the step 95% of the population never makes.

The next step is growing a pair and getting over it :P

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #81 on: November 19, 2006, 03:34:45 PM »

I think its good you dont lie to score and despite the fact it cant be easy to admit you realize exactly why you are bitter, which is the step 95% of the population never makes.

Divs a good guy and a good friend...why would i lie to get laid...then that'd mean the girl is coming home with me not cause of me..but cause of my lies...unacceptable...

which is why i cant bring myself to do drunk chicks..

yeah..i dont get laid as much as i'd like 2..owell

but she slept with fat ugly doods before me.....f**k man..i put my penis where..shudder...it pisses me off >:(  what the f**k ws she thinking >:(
carpe` vaginum!

sandycoosworth

« Reply #82 on: November 19, 2006, 03:41:06 PM »
but she slept with fat ugly doods before me

If the shoe fits ;D

(Sorry, I had too)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2006, 07:23:57 PM »
Toxic, this is exactly why girls tell guys (like DIVISION) that nobody has ever rocked their world like that before ::)

Obviously, I can only go by her word, but considering the fact that she's told me things about her past (rape survivor) that she hasn't even revealed to her ex, nor her parents, I tend to think she trusted me more than the others.

That combined with the fact that I am a giver sexually, means that I doubt she'd lie about her ex or his sexual inadequacies.

You seem so jaded and pessimistic toward relationships and what they mean, which leads me to believe you were truly wounded by the men in your life.

The question is:  Did they cheat because it was available or because you weren't satisfying them in some way?  There's a reason, hidden beneath the lies and insecurity, though you may never get the truth from your ex's.  Regardless of why they cheated, the fact that they did tells me your relationship was not as solid as it needed to be.

All men do not cheat, because all men don't look at sex as merely a transaction of flesh......

I think it's the men you've been dealing with that have tainted your perspective, not men in general.

No idea how old you are, but you sound late thirties to mid forties based on your level of pessimism.

DIV

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #84 on: November 19, 2006, 07:32:57 PM »
Do you really think Sandy is a woman?  ;)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 19, 2006, 07:37:11 PM »
Do you really think Sandy is a woman?  ;)

I have a feeling that Sandy is Jimmy in disguise......

But if that was the case, why allow him in this forum?   ???

DIV

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 19, 2006, 07:40:08 PM »
I have a feeling that Sandy is Jimmy in disguise......

But if that was the case, why allow him in this forum?   ???

DIV

I didn't necessarily think it was Jimmy. It's just she don't walk like a duck or talk like a duck.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #87 on: November 19, 2006, 07:47:44 PM »
What is the sound of a house of cards hitting the ground ??

Obviously, I can only go by her word, but considering the fact that she's told me things about her past (rape survivor) that she hasn't even revealed to her ex, nor her parents, I tend to think she trusted me more than the others.

That combined with the fact that I am a giver sexually, means that I doubt she'd lie about her ex or his sexual inadequacies.

You seem so jaded and pessimistic toward relationships and what they mean, which leads me to believe you were truly wounded by the men in your life.

The question is:  Did they cheat because it was available or because you weren't satisfying them in some way?  There's a reason, hidden beneath the lies and insecurity, though you may never get the truth from your ex's.  Regardless of why they cheated, the fact that they did tells me your relationship was not as solid as it needed to be.

All men do not cheat, because all men don't look at sex as merely a transaction of flesh......

I think it's the men you've been dealing with that have tainted your perspective, not men in general.

No idea how old you are, but you sound late thirties to mid forties based on your level of pessimism.

DIV

;D

ps Deedee, tis true I do not let my genitalia dictate my world outlook, quack quack quack  :D

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #88 on: November 19, 2006, 08:06:06 PM »

DIV
Very good point there, Division.
Myself personally I have always steered clear of women with emotional baggage. It opens up a whole new world of problems and headaches that I really don't need. I dated someone a while back who came from a horrendous relationship and it caused me nothing but problems.

PB

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 19, 2006, 08:14:01 PM »
Very good point there, Division.
Myself personally I have always steered clear of women with emotional baggage. It opens up a whole new world of problems and headaches that I really don't need. I dated someone a while back who came from a horrendous relationship and it caused me nothing but problems.

Bro........you feel me on the baggage issue.

Unfortunately, in a relationship you won't understand the full complexity of the baggage until after you're somewhat invested.  The girl I am with now has tons of baggage and it's affected her relationships with men, and I've been patient (as much as I can), but to say it hasn't affected our relationship would be lying. 

The younger a person has trauma, the more it affects everthing else, essentially tainting their outlook on life.

Date a rape survivor and you'll understand soon enough.

ps Deedee, tis true I do not let my genitalia dictate my world outlook, quack quack quack  :D

So you're a transexual who was formerly a female bodybuilder who took too many androgens for too long a period, got tired of men and decided to play for the opposite team?

How about you just be who you are and stop playing games?

I said Jimmy because I've never encountered anyone else here who makes the grand generalizations that you do, other than him.

Think you can know anything about someone from a message board.

DIV

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #90 on: November 19, 2006, 08:16:55 PM »
I didn't necessarily think it was Jimmy. It's just she don't walk like a duck or talk like a duck.

...but sandy is a bit of a quack tho  :D
w

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #91 on: November 19, 2006, 08:29:36 PM »
Bro........you feel me on the baggage issue.

Unfortunately, in a relationship you won't understand the full complexity of the baggage until after you're somewhat invested.  The girl I am with now has tons of baggage and it's affected her relationships with men, and I've been patient (as much as I can), but to say it hasn't affected our relationship would be lying. 

The younger a person has trauma, the more it affects everthing else, essentially tainting their outlook on life.

Date a rape survivor and you'll understand soon enough.

So you're a transexual who was formerly a female bodybuilder who took too many androgens for too long a period, got tired of men and decided to play for the opposite team?

How about you just be who you are and stop playing games?

I said Jimmy because I've never encountered anyone else here who makes the grand generalizations that you do, other than him.

Think you can know anything about someone from a message board.

DIV
That is a tough one Div. Rape huh? My ex was a survivor of physical and verbal abuse. It tainted her bigtime. Wow....don't know how you do it bro. That plus a bunch of other things i'm sure, will definetly taint her outlook and opinions in life. I don't know how your situation is with her now but I hope it works for the best. Just don't make the same mistake that I did in over investing in a no win situation. Especially if you are thinking long term. You can only do so much. The rest is up to her. I passed up a lot of great people that I could have been with because I thought the relationship would survive the drama. It didn't. There comes a time when you have to look out for you own best interests no matter how good your hearts intentions were.

PB

sandycoosworth

« Reply #92 on: November 19, 2006, 08:34:31 PM »

You're being cute, of course........but I've met women before with your A-type personality.

Unfortunately, they all have problems in relationships because they think they are men, essentially.

After I met you, I met another woman like you locally, same personality exactly and we discussed her relationship issues.

Suffice to say, she basically turned off all the men she met because she couldn't/wouldn't let them be men.

Sexually, she would take charge and tell them what was to happen, and then wondered why none of the men called her back.

Initially, she wanted to talk to me about a sexual relationship, but after I recognized her personality type, I dropped that and explained to her why it would be hard to find what she desired.

She didn't want a weak man she would walk all over, yet all the dominant men were just repelled because she wanted to fight them tooth and nail instead of submitting.

A real conundrum.....

I explained that most guys that she found attractive would not accept her attitude sexually or otherwise and she finally understood her choices.

Stay single or play the role of submissive that most women do......

Never found out what the resolution was because I stopped talking to her.

She wanted sex and I, for obvious reasons, wasn't having it so she took it as a slight I suppose.....

Anyway, Jodi, understand there are other women like you, just that they are the minority when it comes to women.

DIV

::)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 19, 2006, 08:36:16 PM »

coos, there's a tribute thread on the general board . . . i think you might enjoy it.  ;D

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 19, 2006, 08:47:50 PM »

so who do you think the coosworth is?

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 19, 2006, 08:51:20 PM »

so who do you think the coosworth is?

A bright, quick-witted male.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 19, 2006, 08:54:09 PM »
That is a tough one Div. Rape huh? My ex was a survivor of physical and verbal abuse. It tainted her bigtime. Wow....don't know how you do it bro. That plus a bunch of other things i'm sure, will definetly taint her outlook and opinions in life. I don't know how your situation is with her now but I hope it works for the best. Just don't make the same mistake that I did in over investing in a no win situation. Especially if you are thinking long term. You can only do so much. The rest is up to her. I passed up a lot of great people that I could have been with because I thought the relationship would survive the drama. It didn't. There comes a time when you have to look out for you own best interests no matter how good your hearts intentions were.

Thanks for your concern, PB.

I look at this relationship as a learning experience like all the ones prior and it has taught me more empathy and patience than I knew I ever had.  

Truthfully, I doubt it will work out for the longterm because she is so tainted emotionally and physically from the scars that any relationship for her will not be a "normal" one.

I've really extended myself for her, and I'm not concerned with what I miss out on.

This is life.......another step.

Mainly, because of her past relationships, I want her to understand that all men aren't selfish or hard to deal with, that she can trust a man.

......and regardless of what happens, she'll have this experience to draw from.

Are you dense or what?

I've talked with Jodi offline, and I'm not making any generalization as it pertains to her.

Believe me........

DIV

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 19, 2006, 08:55:50 PM »
A bright, quick-witted male.

this board is hopping tonight.  must be all the transgendered posters.  ;D

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 19, 2006, 08:58:41 PM »
this board is hopping tonight.  must be all the transgendered posters.  ;D

Males tend to post with more emotion.  :) And are much more confrontational.

Am I over-generalizing.  ???

sandycoosworth

« Reply #99 on: November 19, 2006, 09:00:24 PM »
Are you dense or what?

I've talked with Jodi offline, and I'm not making any generalization as it pertains to her.

Believe me........

DIV

Right, and your post was "pegging" her, which is, de de da, a generalization.

You know this to be true ::)