Author Topic: If you wanna argue, do it in here  (Read 6982 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: If you wanna argue, do it in here
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2007, 06:34:39 PM »

I wonder how big an idiot eddie sancez would have thought you were if by chance he stumbled upon this site back then and read your brilliant insight on his death ?

and for a man of god you sure seem edgey......it's almost like (from what I can tell) you really don't like yourself do ya ?

I didnt ever call myself a man of god... and who gives a shit what eddie sanchez thinks. Him dying from crocop if it had been true would have been the highlight of his career... Great attempt. I give you a small golf clap.. Now get to the store and go by some poligrip. All the shit your talking your dentures might fall out.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: If you wanna argue, do it in here
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2007, 06:57:51 PM »
good because I'm pretty sure he's gonna kill you for startin rumors about people dieing when they really did'nt

Well and with that post's lack of creativness and how fucking stupid it sounded I chalk you up as a NEWB and someone who just isnt ready yet.. You should really work on your game pal. First the taggin a post that is 6 months old and second not being able to prove that you have an once of MMA knowledge you probablly don't even know who the fuck eddie sanchez is. I am sure you just were reading thru my posts and saw that some other people called me out on some shit.. Sorry attempt pal and your weak ass attempt of saying something in your last post.. Someone put a fork in this guy he's done.....