Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 26, 2014, 05:47:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My theory on "huge" Ron Harris aka Pazuzu's training poundages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4595 times)
The Squadfather
Getbig V

« on: November 06, 2006, 07:48:14 AM »

look i have to be honest here i think that Ron was maybe using the weights he uses for quarter reps in his video clips for full reps when he was juicing but now that he's come off he's doing quarter reps, here's what i think he could handle now for full reps..........shoulder press 185 for 8, incline db press 90lb. db's for 8, barbell rows 205 for 8, deadlifts from the floor 315 for 6, still good weights, what do you guys think?
Report to moderator   Logged
Pazuzu
Expert
Getbig II

Getbig!

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 11:16:41 AM »

QUARTER REPS? I think you need your eyes examined. More like 3/4 reps. Any doubters can watch the clips on YouTube, starting here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjxCNs2wIec
The Squadfather
Getbig V

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 12:03:35 PM »

QUARTER REPS? I think you need your eyes examined. More like 3/4 reps. Any doubters can watch the clips on YouTube, starting here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjxCNs2wIec
ok maybe half reps but no way are those shoulder presses, inclines or deadlifts 3/4 reps.
kiwiol
Getbig V

Who is John Galt?

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2006, 12:12:52 PM »

ok maybe half reps but no way are those shoulder presses, inclines or deadlifts 3/4 reps.

I think the shoulder press video should say 225 x 6, cause 12 half reps = 6 reps(12 x 1/2 = 6). Apart from that small mistake, that video clip's pretty cool.
The Squadfather
Getbig V

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2006, 12:21:14 PM »

I think the shoulder press video should say 225 x 6, cause 12 half reps = 6 reps(12 x 1/2 = 6). Apart from that small mistake, that video clip's pretty cool.
yeah Ron seems like a good guy he just needs to check his ego at the door and use weights he can handle.
Pazuzu
Expert
Getbig II

Getbig!

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2006, 02:08:36 PM »

The videos are actually helping me a lot by making me see form errors I never would have noticed before.
The Squadfather
Getbig V

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2006, 05:02:33 PM »

bumperaumovich.
Pazuzu
Expert
Getbig II

Getbig!

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2006, 05:09:54 PM »

Was that some weird reference to my mother's maiden name? (Michelovich)

Yes, half Russian. As if you couldn't tell by the Slavic features.
The Squadfather
Getbig V

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2006, 05:15:27 PM »

Was that some weird reference to my mother's maiden name? (Michelovich)

Yes, half Russian. As if you couldn't tell by the Slavic features.
no that's my patented bump technique, i always add a little bumperooni, bumperelli, etc.
Count Grishnackh
Getbig III

The easiest person to deceive is one's own self

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2006, 07:25:48 PM »

Well, you paid Dante 5 bills and he guarantees to change you into a muscle building, fat burning "blast furnace"    Roll Eyes

We want to see results, not hear that you can't make gains. He guarantees you make gains, if you are following his methods.

He also says 95% of his trainees are natural and he only takes on experienced lifters who have plateaued, so you should be making progress.

Maybe Dante will explain how you have failed on his program.
Van_Bilderass
Getbig V

"Don't Try"

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2006, 07:59:08 PM »

here's what i think he could handle now for full reps..........shoulder press 185 for 8, incline db press 90lb. db's for 8, barbell rows 205 for 8, deadlifts from the floor 315 for 6, still good weights, what do you guys think?
Still good? LMAO @ 315 for 6 on the deads. That's piss poor pathetic. You'd think he deadlifted more considering his squat poundages.
gordiano
Getbig V

TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2006, 08:00:59 PM »

no that's my patented bump technique, i always add a little bumperooni, bumperelli, etc.

Bumpus maximus

Bumpalicious

Big boooty bump

Bumpalaya

et cetera...

HAHA, RON.....
corinth
Getbig IV

Team Wolf

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2006, 08:07:13 PM »

Well, you paid Dante 5 bills and he guarantees to change you into a muscle building, fat burning "blast furnace"    Roll Eyes

We want to see results, not hear that you can't make gains. He guarantees you make gains, if you are following his methods.

He also says 95% of his trainees are natural and he only takes on experienced lifters who have plateaued, so you should be making progress.

Maybe Dante will explain how you have failed on his program.

Good post Count......if the great Dante's methods aren't working for Ron then he needs to come clean. Dante makes such a big deal about only accepting the best clients, I think we should know more about those who fail. Ron is respected in this industry and if Dante's methods don't work it's Ron's responsibility to point that out and give his opinion on why they didn't work for him and what he believes the flaws are. Ron this is your chance. Tell us right here why DC isn't working for you and Dante can come here and defend his program.
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2006, 08:12:23 PM »

whatever his form it seem's to work for him.stimulation is the key and i'm sure he does some higher rep work with full form.he's a experienced lifter and earned all his gain's.

$
Count Grishnackh
Getbig III

The easiest person to deceive is one's own self

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2006, 08:23:16 PM »

You have an eye for the truth corinth. 

Ron already stated the truth. He could not make continous strength gains. He was NOT making progress, so he abandoned the program.

Or in Dante-speak, he failed to destroy the "log book".    Roll Eyes

There is no one that trains natural that has ever shown pics of any progress made by their $500 investment in his program. He only touts
Dave Henry and a couple of fat-ass powerlifters as his "examples".

He backed down on the challenge to train Mower or Power Rod and put quality size on them, because he can't control what they say.

TA failed on his program (Dante claims sour grapes).
Vince Goodrum got fat(ter) on his program.

I didn't know there were people left still buying his snake oil. Especially someone seasoned like Ron. He should've known better.

Ron, please tell us you were not rinsing off your hamburgers, doing shots of oil olive, or doing Dante's "bird stretches" to get bigger... Cry
brianX
Getbig IV

Kiwiol has 13" arms!

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2006, 09:01:51 PM »

255 lb smith machine presses with a 5" range of motion! You can't argue with results!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlOAI_lds8Y

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
alexxx
Getbig V

Don't hate..

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2006, 09:04:18 PM »

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha

haha ha ha ha ha ha haha haha ha

Silly Ron tricks are for kids!

just push some weight!
BigAnt
Pros
Getbig III

What don't kill me...makes me stronger

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2006, 09:54:51 PM »

Why the hate on Ron?  He admits it at times sometimes he uses a "little" swing when finishing the end of his set, all of his reps look good to me, and he is getting bigger & leaner...
tomr1976
Time Out
Getbig III

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2006, 10:13:11 PM »

Why the hate on Ron?  He admits it at times sometimes he uses a "little" swing when finishing the end of his set, all of his reps look good to me, and he is getting bigger & leaner...

Ant, you have to remember that most of the cuts on Ron in this thread have been made by a 14 year old suicidal internet addict and his various gimmick accounts.  Unlike this skinny teenager, Ron has actually walked the walk.
KTMckay
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2006, 01:47:08 AM »

I dont imagine its too good for your shoulders to go much lower than what he does in that video he posted.
ManBearPig...
Getbig V

Professional Fighter

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2006, 02:02:08 AM »

monster shoulder pressing.

Deep Tissue Massage
natural al
Getbig V

like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2006, 05:12:15 AM »

You have an eye for the truth corinth. 

Ron already stated the truth. He could not make continous strength gains. He was NOT making progress, so he abandoned the program.

Or in Dante-speak, he failed to destroy the "log book".    Roll Eyes

There is no one that trains natural that has ever shown pics of any progress made by their $500 investment in his program. He only touts
Dave Henry and a couple of fat-ass powerlifters as his "examples".

He backed down on the challenge to train Mower or Power Rod and put quality size on them, because he can't control what they say.

TA failed on his program (Dante claims sour grapes).
Vince Goodrum got fat(ter) on his program.

I didn't know there were people left still buying his snake oil. Especially someone seasoned like Ron. He should've known better.

Ron, please tell us you were not rinsing off your hamburgers, doing shots of oil olive, or doing Dante's "bird stretches" to get bigger... Cry

I don't believe DC trained either one of these guys, he flat out refused TA and I don't think he ever trained vince.

nasser=piece of shit
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2006, 05:56:27 AM »

Who cares about his poundages........he`s a good bodybuilder with a good physique,not a powerlifter!
The Squadfather
Getbig V

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2006, 07:24:34 AM »

Who cares about his poundages........he`s a good bodybuilder with a good physique,not a powerlifter!
translation= you do quarter reps too and have very little muscle to show for it, now you can go back to mayhem where they'll kiss your ass.
brianX
Getbig IV

Kiwiol has 13" arms!

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2006, 08:07:56 AM »

What's funny is that guys like Ron and Wes say that strength doesn't matter, yet you always see them doing half reps with weight they can't handle just to stroke their egos. If poundages didn't matter to them, they would use lighter weight and perform the lift correctly. Monster self-contradiction.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!