Author Topic: My theory on "huge" Ron Harris aka Pazuzu's training poundages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 10447 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
look i have to be honest here i think that Ron was maybe using the weights he uses for quarter reps in his video clips for full reps when he was juicing but now that he's come off he's doing quarter reps, here's what i think he could handle now for full reps..........shoulder press 185 for 8, incline db press 90lb. db's for 8, barbell rows 205 for 8, deadlifts from the floor 315 for 6, still good weights, what do you guys think?

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
QUARTER REPS? I think you need your eyes examined. More like 3/4 reps. Any doubters can watch the clips on YouTube, starting here:

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: My theory on "huge" Ron Harris aka Pazuzu's training poundages!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 11:03:35 AM »
QUARTER REPS? I think you need your eyes examined. More like 3/4 reps. Any doubters can watch the clips on YouTube, starting here:

ok maybe half reps but no way are those shoulder presses, inclines or deadlifts 3/4 reps.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2006, 11:12:52 AM »
ok maybe half reps but no way are those shoulder presses, inclines or deadlifts 3/4 reps.

I think the shoulder press video should say 225 x 6, cause 12 half reps = 6 reps(12 x 1/2 = 6). Apart from that small mistake, that video clip's pretty cool.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2006, 11:21:14 AM »
I think the shoulder press video should say 225 x 6, cause 12 half reps = 6 reps(12 x 1/2 = 6). Apart from that small mistake, that video clip's pretty cool.
yeah Ron seems like a good guy he just needs to check his ego at the door and use weights he can handle.

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
The videos are actually helping me a lot by making me see form errors I never would have noticed before.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
bumperaumovich.

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Was that some weird reference to my mother's maiden name? (Michelovich)

Yes, half Russian. As if you couldn't tell by the Slavic features.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Was that some weird reference to my mother's maiden name? (Michelovich)

Yes, half Russian. As if you couldn't tell by the Slavic features.
no that's my patented bump technique, i always add a little bumperooni, bumperelli, etc.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
Well, you paid Dante 5 bills and he guarantees to change you into a muscle building, fat burning "blast furnace"    ::)

We want to see results, not hear that you can't make gains. He guarantees you make gains, if you are following his methods.

He also says 95% of his trainees are natural and he only takes on experienced lifters who have plateaued, so you should be making progress.

Maybe Dante will explain how you have failed on his program.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
here's what i think he could handle now for full reps..........shoulder press 185 for 8, incline db press 90lb. db's for 8, barbell rows 205 for 8, deadlifts from the floor 315 for 6, still good weights, what do you guys think?
Still good? LMAO @ 315 for 6 on the deads. That's piss poor pathetic. You'd think he deadlifted more considering his squat poundages.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
no that's my patented bump technique, i always add a little bumperooni, bumperelli, etc.

Bumpus maximus

Bumpalicious

Big boooty bump

Bumpalaya

et cetera...
HAHA, RON.....

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
Well, you paid Dante 5 bills and he guarantees to change you into a muscle building, fat burning "blast furnace"    ::)

We want to see results, not hear that you can't make gains. He guarantees you make gains, if you are following his methods.

He also says 95% of his trainees are natural and he only takes on experienced lifters who have plateaued, so you should be making progress.

Maybe Dante will explain how you have failed on his program.

Good post Count......if the great Dante's methods aren't working for Ron then he needs to come clean. Dante makes such a big deal about only accepting the best clients, I think we should know more about those who fail. Ron is respected in this industry and if Dante's methods don't work it's Ron's responsibility to point that out and give his opinion on why they didn't work for him and what he believes the flaws are. Ron this is your chance. Tell us right here why DC isn't working for you and Dante can come here and defend his program.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
whatever his form it seem's to work for him.stimulation is the key and i'm sure he does some higher rep work with full form.he's a experienced lifter and earned all his gain's.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
You have an eye for the truth corinth. 

Ron already stated the truth. He could not make continous strength gains. He was NOT making progress, so he abandoned the program.

Or in Dante-speak, he failed to destroy the "log book".    ::)

There is no one that trains natural that has ever shown pics of any progress made by their $500 investment in his program. He only touts
Dave Henry and a couple of fat-ass powerlifters as his "examples".

He backed down on the challenge to train Mower or Power Rod and put quality size on them, because he can't control what they say.

TA failed on his program (Dante claims sour grapes).
Vince Goodrum got fat(ter) on his program.

I didn't know there were people left still buying his snake oil. Especially someone seasoned like Ron. He should've known better.

Ron, please tell us you were not rinsing off your hamburgers, doing shots of oil olive, or doing Dante's "bird stretches" to get bigger... :'(

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
255 lb smith machine presses with a 5" range of motion! You can't argue with results!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha

haha ha ha ha ha ha haha haha ha

Silly Ron tricks are for kids!

just push some weight!

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
Why the hate on Ron?  He admits it at times sometimes he uses a "little" swing when finishing the end of his set, all of his reps look good to me, and he is getting bigger & leaner...

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Why the hate on Ron?  He admits it at times sometimes he uses a "little" swing when finishing the end of his set, all of his reps look good to me, and he is getting bigger & leaner...

Ant, you have to remember that most of the cuts on Ron in this thread have been made by a 14 year old suicidal internet addict and his various gimmick accounts.  Unlike this skinny teenager, Ron has actually walked the walk.

KTMckay

I dont imagine its too good for your shoulders to go much lower than what he does in that video he posted.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
monster shoulder pressing.
Deep Tissue Massage

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
You have an eye for the truth corinth. 

Ron already stated the truth. He could not make continous strength gains. He was NOT making progress, so he abandoned the program.

Or in Dante-speak, he failed to destroy the "log book".    ::)

There is no one that trains natural that has ever shown pics of any progress made by their $500 investment in his program. He only touts
Dave Henry and a couple of fat-ass powerlifters as his "examples".

He backed down on the challenge to train Mower or Power Rod and put quality size on them, because he can't control what they say.

TA failed on his program (Dante claims sour grapes).
Vince Goodrum got fat(ter) on his program.

I didn't know there were people left still buying his snake oil. Especially someone seasoned like Ron. He should've known better.

Ron, please tell us you were not rinsing off your hamburgers, doing shots of oil olive, or doing Dante's "bird stretches" to get bigger... :'(

I don't believe DC trained either one of these guys, he flat out refused TA and I don't think he ever trained vince.
nasser=piece of shit

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Who cares about his poundages........he`s a good bodybuilder with a good physique,not a powerlifter!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Who cares about his poundages........he`s a good bodybuilder with a good physique,not a powerlifter!
translation= you do quarter reps too and have very little muscle to show for it, now you can go back to mayhem where they'll kiss your ass.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
What's funny is that guys like Ron and Wes say that strength doesn't matter, yet you always see them doing half reps with weight they can't handle just to stroke their egos. If poundages didn't matter to them, they would use lighter weight and perform the lift correctly. Monster self-contradiction.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha