Author Topic: Luke Wood. 281lbs looking awsome!!  (Read 24673 times)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Luke Wood. 281lbs looking awsome!!
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2006, 04:50:07 AM »
his girlfriend is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou!! :)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2006, 04:50:45 AM »

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2006, 04:51:39 AM »
I don't know. I see a huge, reasonably cut guy like Luke and am amazed. There are guys winning some shows with far inferior physiques to Luke. I cite Darrem Charles here. Darrem should carry Luke's training bag!

I think Luke should enter a contest looking like he does above and forget about cutting up. Heck, I would rather leave an impression of being huge than just being another guy on stage who missed something or other.

Hello Vince. Next year i will bring the size and condition in one BIG package! :)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2006, 04:52:32 AM »
I don't know. I see a huge, reasonably cut guy like Luke and am amazed. There are guys winning some shows with far inferior physiques to Luke. I cite Darrem Charles here. Darrem should carry Luke's training bag!

I think Luke should enter a contest looking like he does above and forget about cutting up. Heck, I would rather leave an impression of being huge than just being another guy on stage who missed something or other.

Darrem is my friend and also one the very best in the World!!! i cannot carry his gym bag!!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2006, 04:54:43 AM »
in the third photo is that a tumor in his rear delt

ITS NOT A 2UUUUUUUMOR!!!!  ;D

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2006, 05:07:16 AM »
I

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2006, 06:05:09 AM »
luke, your girl looks good, kind of like robin givens on growth hormone.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2006, 06:36:13 AM »
She has a better build than he does

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2006, 06:37:00 AM »
luke wood you look gargantuan..keep up the good work man..your lookin awesome
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Neddy

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2006, 01:28:29 PM »
Luke, your girl looks great, when is her next show?? I personally don't like the female bodybuilders of today but she seems to still be feminine.

Also what is your plan for 2007 and will u still be working with Milos???

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2006, 04:39:20 PM »
Luke why are you dating a black guy? Surely you could be tappin the ass of a hot white female!!! Don't short change yourself bro lol

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2006, 06:46:49 PM »
Luke top 15 Ironman,top 3 Aussie show.2007 qualify Mr Olympia.Boom.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 09, 2006, 06:51:41 PM »
Luke why are you dating a black guy? Surely you could be tappin the ass of a hot white female!!! Don't short change yourself bro lol
ouch... harsh!

his chick is one of the better looking pro girls... but she is still a pro female bber

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2006, 06:54:48 PM »
Close enough not that 5'11" is tall.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 09, 2006, 06:56:53 PM »
Luke is a taller bloke right?  About 5'11?
Matt, I bet you wish every person had their height tattooed on their foreheads!... You love knowing people's heights!

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 09, 2006, 08:07:26 PM »
jwb - excellent idea!!!
you are a strange one!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2006, 10:16:09 PM »
luke, your girl looks good, kind of like robin givens on growth hormone.

Oh thankyou!!! why don't we put Robin on GH and her and Kim will look like sisters!! ::)

I will take Robin Givens as a compliment

But Kim is 10 times sexier!!!! ;) :) :D

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2006, 10:18:00 PM »
She has a better build than he does

Kim has one of if not the most pleasing physique in female bodybuilding today!!! :-*

Great body and great looks!!! Just the direction female bodybuilding should be heading!! Kim should the role model!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2006, 10:19:29 PM »

When you go black, you never look BACK!!!! ;D

Try harder dipshit!! ::)

slav

• Getbig I
« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2006, 11:33:02 PM »
This is funny!
Luke you are one cool dude!

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: November 10, 2006, 02:49:12 AM »
Luke i think you should log in as Milos from now on, you hold yourself really well under the get big interrogators, that crazy serb just keeps biting like a mofo, and they just eat him up, oh shit here we go Milos is going to attack me, dont Milos im a big fan, i just hate seeing you get a hard time, and as Luke says you only eat twice a day, im surprised you eat that much when your debating someone on here. :)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: November 10, 2006, 03:31:25 AM »
Luke i think you should log in as Milos from now on, you hold yourself really well under the get big interrogators, that crazy serb just keeps biting like a mofo, and they just eat him up, oh shit here we go Milos is going to attack me, dont Milos im a big fan, i just hate seeing you get a hard time, and as Luke says you only eat twice a day, im surprised you eat that much when your debating someone on here. :)

Man i can tell it would take 5 Luke Wood's to fill Milos's shoes!!! Milos wants to get his point across and trust me he loses no sleep over this!! Milos loves to compete in all area's of life and he loves a debate. You guys think he is biting but if you really read his post he is just answering the question or the critisium he has been served in great detail!! The man has the brains of 5 doctors, has more training knowledge than anyone and still is in incredible shape, so thanks but no thanks! I am in no position to even come close to filling Milos's boots!

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #97 on: November 10, 2006, 03:35:34 AM »
Man i can tell it would take 5 Luke Wood's to fill Milos's shoes!!! Milos wants to get his point across and trust me he loses no sleep over this!! Milos loves to compete in all area's of life and he loves a debate. You guys think he is biting but if you really read his post he is just answering the question or the critisium he has been served in great detail!! The man has the brains of 5 doctors, has more training knowledge than anyone and still is in incredible shape, so thanks but no thanks! I am in no position to even come close to filling Milos's boots!

Well maybe about 70+ more shows and you could be there ;D
I

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #98 on: November 10, 2006, 07:03:37 AM »

Well you for one don't know shit "For Real".  Kim is more than words can say inside and out.

Luke is one lucky guy and from what i heard in the rumor mill is it true that you guys are taking your relationship to the next stage? Bro you know don't let that sweet lil lady get away or I'll have to slide up on that ;D

Looking good and keeping it trim bro as always, and start really destroying those outer bis not that you aren't already but time to take it up a notch.

Giving 110%

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: November 10, 2006, 09:04:15 AM »
Well you for one don't know shit "For Real".  Kim is more than words can say inside and out.

Luke is one lucky guy and from what i heard in the rumor mill is it true that you guys are taking your relationship to the next stage? Bro you know don't let that sweet lil lady get away or I'll have to slide up on that ;D

Looking good and keeping it trim bro as always, and start really destroying those outer bis not that you aren't already but time to take it up a notch.

Hey man thankyou!!!!  ;) yes for sure we are!!! Kim is one of kind and absolutely the next level is the next step!!  Take care of my girl while im not there and please tell her to take her phone off silent when she is working!!! LOL!!!! :)

PS!!! Tell her i Love her! :-*