Author Topic: Gold Issue split from the Dow Crash thread.  (Read 8856 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Gold Issue split from the Dow Crash thread.
« on: November 09, 2006, 05:33:50 AM »

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
225 for 70's attempts at trolling split from the Dow Crash thread
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 10:12:51 PM »
I've got a list of at least 65 different well respected and established analysts who are all predicting gold will hit at least $5,000 or more. Some speculate as much as $15,000 oz, while others still estimate a high of as much as $56,000 oz.

While $56K seems rather high, when he breaks down the reasons why, ...it doesn't seem all that far-fetched at all.

Of course bare in mind, that could be 56,000 in hyper-inflated US Dollars, an amount that could possibly have the same buying power that $500 has today.  ;D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
Re: Dow Crash coming to your 401k (**Strictly Moderated--SEE FIRST POST**)
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 03:33:27 PM »
Stocks step down as gold steps up

NEW YORK 11-08-10 (CNNMoney.com) -- Stocks ended lower Monday, as investors took a step back from last week's run-up and shifted their focus to the global economic picture.

The Dow Jones industrial average (INDU) lost 38 points, or 0.3%, to end at 11,406.84. The S&P 500 (SPX) dropped 3 points, or 0.2%, to close at 1,223.25, and the Nasdaq (COMP) added 1 point to end at 2,580.05.

Instead, investors turned to commodities. Gold surged to a new record high, settling at a record $1,403.20 an ounce, as jittery investors continue to see it as a hedge against inflation.

I have a compiled list of over 65 credible analysts who all predict gold rising to well over $5,000 oz, along with their reasoning for this. I won't post the list because it appears on one of my websites, but if anyone wants it, feel free to PM me.
w

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 04:35:26 PM »
I don't know why any rational investor would purchase "gold Bullion" from 24KT..When they could play gold through an ETF such as the (GLD), Gold mutual fund, or via Futures (e-mini), or against a currency.

24KT=cockroach

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 05:24:48 PM »
I don't know why any rational investor would purchase "gold Bullion" from 24KT..When they could play gold through an ETF such as the (GLD), Gold mutual fund, or via Futures (e-mini), or against a currency.

1) No rational or irrational investor could even buy gold bullion from me, because I don't sell it, I buy it.

2) IMO, no rational gold purchaser should even consider buying gold through an ETF because as Andrew Maguire aptly pointed out ETF's  are leveraged as much as 100 - 1. This means the "stock" or "futures contract" which is what it is, is resold over & over, with no bullion to back it up. If anyone were to read the fine print on the ETF's one would realize that they can default and owe you nothing but the actual dollar amount you originally paid. People invest in gold in order to store the value of their money. In the event of an economic crash or a massive devaluation of FIAT currency, one needs the gold, not the FIAT currency they used to purchase the gold.

If anyone seeking to preserve their wealth were to seek my advise, I would tell them to run clear of ETF's, and to exchange their FIAT currency only for physical bullion, ...allocated physical bullion, ...or even better... take delivery.  

There's no need to sling childish insults
w

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2010, 05:37:47 PM »
If i invested 10K into your KB gold Scam.com..How much of that money would go to you? Total commission's paid out to you, over the life of the investment?

Speak on this.

BTW 24KT,

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2010, 05:44:12 PM »
If i invested 10K into your KB gold Scam.com..How much of that money would go to you? Total commission's paid out to you, over the life of the investment?

Speak on this.

BTW 24KT,

Not a single dime of any purchase you might make would go to me!

PS: That is the extent to which I will comment about my personal business activities in this thread.
I will not allow you to veer this thread off topic or bait me into making an inappropriate post.
w

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2010, 05:44:42 PM »
Commissions are nice...

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2010, 05:46:21 PM »
Not a single dime of any purchase you might make would go to me!

A company can't sell gold bullion at the Spot price...

There's no such thing as a free lunch...

Certainly, your not giving free advice?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2010, 05:50:25 PM »
A company can't sell gold bullion at the Spot price...

There's no such thing as a free lunch...

A company that owns gold mines (plural), AND a refinery, and has the ability to bring an oz of certified kinebar quality gold bullion to the market at approx $433 an oz, has the ability to sell gold bullion for even less than the spot price, ...not to mention providing preferred customers with preferential pricing, even a % of gold over & above what they actually paid for.
w

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2010, 05:55:07 PM »
A company that owns gold mines (plural), AND a refinery, and has the ability to bring an oz of of certified kinebar quality gold to the market at approx $433 an oz, has the ability to sell gold bullion for even less than the spot price.

Judy are you this ignorant on how things work...

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2010, 05:59:04 PM »
Wow, 433 dollars an ounce for gold bullion...What a steal...The spot price is currently 1410.10..Logic tells you that Bullion has to have a premium over the spot price...
Essentially, these gold are going to have the value of chocolate bars.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2010, 06:00:36 PM »
Judy are you this ignorant on how things work...

Sorry, gotta go... gotta turn off my phone and get my snacks ready. "The Event" is about to start.  :D
w

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2010, 06:05:35 PM »
Can we get some moderation in this thread? Since when are pyramid schemes allowed on this board?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2010, 06:19:07 PM »
Just notice there's a 30% spread on the bullion Jaguars company sells..

Buy 37.00

Sell 29.50  

Market makers always get paid..

$7.50 spreads are all the rage these days.  ::)

1) No rational or irrational investor could even buy gold bullion from me, because I don't sell it, I buy it.

2) IMO, no rational gold purchaser should even consider buying gold through an ETF because as Andrew Maguire aptly pointed out ETF's  are leveraged as much as 100 - 1. This means the "stock" or "futures contract" which is what it is, is resold over & over, with no bullion to back it up. If anyone were to read the fine print on the ETF's one would realize that they can default and owe you nothing but the actual dollar amount you originally paid. People invest in gold in order to store the value of their money. In the event of an economic crash or a massive devaluation of FIAT currency, one needs the gold, not the FIAT currency they used to purchase the gold.

If anyone seeking to preserve their wealth were to seek my advise, I would tell them to run clear of ETF's, and to exchange their FIAT currency only for physical bullion, ...allocated physical bullion, ...or even better... take delivery.   

You do know that 225 for 70 does this stuff for a living, right?

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2010, 06:30:56 PM »
$7.50 spreads are all the rage these days.  ::)

You do know that 225 for 70 does this stuff for a living, right?

That's 7.50 per 37 dollars invested. The company is a Bucket shop and can change their spreads whenever they want.

zero reflection of the true "market value" of gold....

Scam 100%

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2010, 06:54:52 PM »

2) IMO, no rational gold purchaser should even consider buying gold through an ETF because as Andrew Maguire aptly pointed out ETF's  are leveraged as much as 100 - 1. This means the "stock" or "futures contract" which is what it is, is resold over & over, with no bullion to back it up.If anyone were to read the fine print on the ETF's one would realize that they can default and owe you nothing but the actual dollar amount you originally paid. People invest in gold in order to store the value of their money. In the event of an economic crash or a massive devaluation of FIAT currency, one needs the gold, not the FIAT currency they used to purchase the gold.

I don't know where to begin..She lives in a fantasy land.

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2010, 07:07:36 PM »
Someone need to block jag from peddling her snake oil on this thread.  

Gold's going to 5k..However, you won't see anything close to 5k if you invest with her company..She has a list with 65 Analysts that recommend you buy gold..However, she has troubles explaining exactly how she profits from your investment..

Financial advisors/snake peddlers who aren't honest with their clients about how they get paid, should be avoided, and skinned thereafter.

I'd like to believe that she makes zero money off of KB gold, and does it for the "small investor."

However, this isn't the case

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Gold issue from Dow Crash thread
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2010, 01:06:43 PM »
I've got a list of at least 65 different well respected and established analysts who are all predicting gold will hit at least $5,000 or more. Some speculate as much as $15,000 oz, while others still estimate a high of as much as $56,000 oz.

While $56K seems rather high, when he breaks down the reasons why, ...it doesn't seem all that far-fetched at all.

Of course bare in mind, that could be 56,000 in hyper-inflated US Dollars, an amount that could possibly have the same buying power that $500 has today.  ;D

::)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2010, 01:12:31 PM »
::)

Why do you think that is so inconceivable? A few years ago when gold was $400 oz, who would have thought we'd see it at $1,400 oz in just a few years? Why then would it be so ridiculous to think it may go to $5,000 oz or beyond? Especially with the current Fed policies we're seeing today? QE is all they have left. C'mon 333. You've read the Creature from Jekyll Island. You know where this is going.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2010, 01:15:34 PM »
Why do you think that is so inconceivable? A few years ago when gold was $400 oz, who would have thought we'd see it at $1,400 oz in just a few years? Why then would it be so ridiculous to think it may go to $5,000 oz or beyond? Especially with the current Fed policies we're seeing today? QE is all they have left. C'mon 333. You've read the Creature from Jekyll Island. You know where this is going.

I was talking about the analysts without you naming them. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Gold issue from Dow Crash thread
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2010, 01:19:33 PM »

Oh, they are Nigerian analysts.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2010, 01:23:21 PM »

You want me to name ALL 65 of them?  :o   :o
People who want to know who they are can see the names if they look at the list.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2010, 01:25:01 PM »
Oh, they are Nigerian analysts.

I thought this was supposed to be a serious thread... strictly moderated... with attacks & trolling? ???
w

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2010, 01:27:22 PM »
You want me to name ALL 65 of them?  :o   :o
People who want to know who they are can see the names if they look at the list.

Most Analyst's had a buy or strong buy ratings on Enron, etc..

None the less gold can hit 98,000. However, if you purchase it through bucket shop..You'll still lose money