Author Topic: Learning Thread *Satanism*  (Read 18944 times)

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
Re: Learning Thread *Satanism*
« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2006, 08:29:19 PM »
Well done scooter. The more you dig deeper into christianity and have contact with the christian community, the more disillusioned you will end up. Not to offend anyone, but strictly in my opinion it is a religion for weak minds. I work with some real self proclaimed "bible beaters" and they are so far from christian people it is actually laughable, yet they are the last one to see this.

One is even a pastor in her church. I know the only reason she is there is because her life turned out empty and alone and it is the only thing left for her to turn to for acceptance. She is FAR from a true christian person at heart.

Once a logical person delves into satanism, they usually embrace it. I never looked back.

I am a salesman in a retail store the older guys are mostly christian these salesman are some of the most unethical people I have ever met. They use people to make money. I do it to but I dont claim to be a good chritian person. Most of the christians I know are hypocrits at least if I fuck up I can admit it, I dont tell people not to do something and then do the same thing.Most christians are normally weak minded people that need something to belive in because they dont belive in themselves.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2006, 09:14:28 PM »
I am a salesman in a retail store the older guys are mostly christian these salesman are some of the most unethical people I have ever met. They use people to make money. I do it to but I dont claim to be a good chritian person. Most of the christians I know are hypocrits at least if I f**k up I can admit it, I dont tell people not to do something and then do the same thing.Most christians are normally weak minded people that need something to belive in because they dont belive in themselves.

hahaha, ya, you know the old saying. When you meet someone that says they are christian, hold on to your wallet !  :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2006, 09:24:04 PM »
Well done scooter. The more you dig deeper into christianity and have contact with the christian community, the more disillusioned you will end up. Not to offend anyone, but strictly in my opinion it is a religion for weak minds. I work with some real self proclaimed "bible beaters" and they are so far from christian people it is actually laughable, yet they are the last one to see this.

I think it's quite the opposite.  Christianity is a thinking man's religion.  The deeper you dig, the more you understand, and the better your life becomes.  I actually think the weak minded people are those who quit, or refuse to investigate, because they would rather do whatever feels good at the moment and don't want to be handcuffed with guidelines for their life and/or lifestyle.  There is some sacrifice involved when you become a Christian. 

True Christians are very happy in my experience.   

scooter

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2006, 10:13:35 PM »
I dont think so. I think that modern christainity is for a weak people. Like I said people who dont belive in themselves so they need something else to belive in something higher. and that is fine with me I just belive in myself more than anything else I think that you need to empower yourself, worship yourself etc.. I think that self gratifacation is a great thing like they say you only live once. I make the most of everyday I do the best for myself, family and friends. I feel good about that.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2006, 07:19:50 AM »
I am a salesman in a retail store the older guys are mostly christian these salesman are some of the most unethical people I have ever met.

I used to work for an Apostolic Christian who wanted me to lie to a customer in order to make a sale. 

I'm glad I didn't hold him as my example of how someone should live and act as a follower of Christ.  No one can live up Christ's standards but Christ Himself.

They use people to make money. I do it to but I dont claim to be a good chritian person. Most of the christians I know are hypocrits at least if I f**k up I can admit it,

Do you hold Christians to a higher standard than you hold yourself?  You admit here that you sometimes "f**k up."  Do you think Christians being hypocrites is not them "f**king up?"  If so, do you think their "f**king up" is worse than your "f**king up?"  If so, why? 

R

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2006, 07:25:02 AM »

Reminds me of Houdini, who told his wife and friends, IF there is an afterlife, he will absolutely find a way to communicate this to them. No one heard from Harry again, despite yearly seances.

Count, do you believe that seances actually "work?"

R

scooter

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2006, 03:28:53 PM »

Do you hold Christians to a higher standard than you hold yourself?  You admit here that you sometimes "f**k up."  Do you think Christians being hypocrites is not them "f**king up?"  If so, do you think their "f**king up" is worse than your "f**king up?"  If so, why? 

no not at all but I can admit that I fuck up and they cannot they think that they are doing nothing wrong. When you call them on it they make up some excuse for why its different for them that you. I am not the one saying that I am a good christian they are.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 11, 2006, 06:17:59 PM »
When you call them on it they make up some excuse for why its different for them that you. I am not the one saying that I am a good christian they are.

I agree that would be very irritating. :P
R

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2006, 09:36:36 PM »
no not at all but I can admit that I f**k up and they cannot they think that they are doing nothing wrong. When you call them on it they make up some excuse for why its different for them that you. I am not the one saying that I am a good christian they are.

Exactly scooter.

These christians (I use this term loosely) have an excuse list longer than Crystal Gayle's hair.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2006, 09:41:09 PM »
Count, do you believe that seances actually "work?"

I've seen tables move and rise off the floor, felt scratching on them, but I'm more inclined to think it was from energy as opposed to something else, but who knows. Nothing else out of the ordinary happened during or after.

I'd have to see something of some kind convincing to believe in spirits, good or evil. Like I said, it's one area I wish I could delve into a bit more.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #85 on: December 11, 2006, 09:44:20 PM »
Count Grishnackh is doing God's work.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2006, 06:54:54 AM »
I've seen tables move and rise off the floor, felt scratching on them, but I'm more inclined to think it was from energy as opposed to something else, but who knows. Nothing else out of the ordinary happened during or after.

What were you feeling when you saw these things happening?  Cynicism?  Fright?  Wonder?  Apathy?

I'd have to see something of some kind convincing to believe in spirits, good or evil. Like I said, it's one area I wish I could delve into a bit more.

Do you have anything specific in mind that you'd need to see to convince you that God or the devil or spirits or angels or demons are real? 

R

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2006, 08:30:10 PM »
What were you feeling when you saw these things happening?  Cynicism?  Fright?  Wonder?  Apathy?
I'd say bewilderment. I still believe a collection of focused minds can create alot of energy and that this
is what happened.

Do you have anything specific in mind that you'd need to see to convince you that God or the devil or spirits or angels or demons are real? 

Nothing specific, but something that at least to me can't be questioned. Kind of like the old Roswell wreckage, some people who saw it, are convinced it was metal like none other to this day (could wad it up and it would unravel perfectly seamless). Officials say it was Reynolds Wrap......but the people saw what they saw, believe what they believe and they are firm in that belief, because they witnessed it.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: December 14, 2006, 08:39:09 PM »
Count Grishnackh is doing God's work.

YES Bast !!!  Join the dark side

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 16, 2006, 08:55:16 AM »

Nothing specific, but something that at least to me can't be questioned. Kind of like the old Roswell wreckage, some people who saw it, are convinced it was metal like none other to this day (could wad it up and it would unravel perfectly seamless). Officials say it was Reynolds Wrap......but the people saw what they saw, believe what they believe and they are firm in that belief, because they witnessed it.

Do you think the Roswell story is true?  And that people saw that "metal?"
R

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #90 on: December 16, 2006, 09:17:17 AM »

You know, it has been said by alien abductees that the "lil greys" believe that there is a "Great Creator"...

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2006, 11:15:26 PM »

Yes I do    :)

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2006, 11:17:23 PM »
You know, it has been said by alien abductees that the "lil greys" believe that there is a "Great Creator"...

You should read some Sitchin Parker. He's gone out of favor because he's getting old and senile, but I think he was unravelling the mystery of mankind.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 17, 2006, 06:53:06 AM »
Yes I do    :)
Good morning Count  :)

Why do you accept the Roswell story and viewing of the metal as true?

In general, how do you determine what you accept as true and what you believe to be false?

Hi Parker!

Where did you hear/read this?  What are your thoughts?
R

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: December 17, 2006, 07:58:31 PM »
Good morning Count  :)

Why do you accept the Roswell story and viewing of the metal as true?

In general, how do you determine what you accept as true and what you believe to be false?

I'm considering the source. These were average people, in a time before media attention existed. They reported what they saw, have never waivered from that belief and still stand by it to this day and aren't afraid of gov't retaliation anymore, since the gov't and military had decades to spin doctor the story how they wanted.

I know THEY believe what they saw and I believe that aliens exist and have visited here, so I have no reason to not believe they are reporting facts.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 18, 2006, 06:25:58 AM »
I'm considering the source. These were average people, in a time before media attention existed. They reported what they saw, have never waivered from that belief and still stand by it to this day and aren't afraid of gov't retaliation anymore, since the gov't and military had decades to spin doctor the story how they wanted.

I know THEY believe what they saw and I believe that aliens exist and have visited here, so I have no reason to not believe they are reporting facts.

(Just in case you wondered, I'm not saying I doubt them)

Count, when you look at your explanation of why you believe them, your criteria could apply to the people that saw Jesus after He had risen from the dead.

Over 500 people saw him arisen after His crucifixion.  Most of them average people, in a time before media attention existed.  Some we know about never waivered from their beliefs, would not recant and were murdered for that.  They stood by their belief unto death.

Is it easier for you to believe the Roswell believers than the Christ Resurrected Believers because you don't trust the accuracy of the bible and it's supporting writings?

R

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #96 on: December 18, 2006, 09:23:50 AM »
(Just in case you wondered, I'm not saying I doubt them)

Count, when you look at your explanation of why you believe them, your criteria could apply to the people that saw Jesus after He had risen from the dead.

Over 500 people saw him arisen after His crucifixion.  Most of them average people, in a time before media attention existed.  Some we know about never waivered from their beliefs, would not recant and were murdered for that.  They stood by their belief unto death.

Is it easier for you to believe the Roswell believers than the Christ Resurrected Believers because you don't trust the accuracy of the bible and it's supporting writings?

Well said, Stella! ;D

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: December 18, 2006, 11:34:16 PM »

I don't doubt that people believed they witnessed a resurrection and I believe that something otherworldly took place. What I question is, was the being that was resurrected, the father, the son and the holy ghost, the saviour of mankind?  NO

I do think that whatever created our mankind, understood that it needed some type of moralistic belief system to be able to live together in a society and survive, hence an "otherworld" type figure (God), a sacrificial lamb (Jesus) and a moralistic guidebook (Bible).

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: December 18, 2006, 11:39:48 PM »

Over 500 people saw him arisen after His crucifixion. 

On a side note, the ability to bend time is proven. There is no doubt that centuries in the future time travel will happen. It is scientific fact and as soon as the machinery is capable of being constructed it will occur (whether the general public knows about it or not).

Is it possible that these people were fooled by a futuristic David Copperfield?

Is it possible that religion and order were created by our distant FUTURE relatives? That we had driven humanity to the brink of extinction with hedonistic and lawless societies and an order of educated people were sent back to instill a faith and belief system to change the course of humanity?

It IS theoretically possible.

Jeff Miller

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 23, 2006, 03:31:38 AM »
I think that STella's heart was in the right place by hosting a thread for someone to enlighten others about their religion.  And I think it is commendable that some would argue against "the Count" in favor of Christianity.  But it is clear to me that the Count is a poor, damned soul.  Any Christians that read this thread and his postings can readily see that.  Ultimately, each of us, Christian and other, have to be content with our place in this world and the next.  Count, if you are content with the knowledge of the oblivion that awaits you in death, then more power to ya.  Not everyone can be saved.  I really feel sorry for you, and I think the saddest thing is that you have been exposed to the truth yet dismiss it for whatever reason(s).  Honestly, I just feel profound sadness for anyone that knows where to find salvation yet spurns it.
ChuckNorrisFearsMe