Author Topic: Learning Thread *Satanism*  (Read 18993 times)

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
Re: Learning Thread *Satanism*
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2006, 09:08:40 PM »

What is the "mating signal?"

Maybe it has to do with rule 6?   :)

Anabolic Outlaw

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2006, 10:41:02 AM »

It is good to start from the beginning with the basics of any religion.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16 (KJV)

...having come across a great deal of christians who are hesitant to discuss satanism on any level, perhaps feeling it may infiltrate their pure thoughts....

Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
 - 2 Timothy 4:2 (KJV)

I can say I have read a good deal of the bible, both new and old testament. I have nothing to fear from it and it most certainly doesn't cause my own faith to waver.

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. - Proverbs 1:7 (KJV)

Ok, bible beaters, time to throw your worthless, manipulated 10 commandments into the fire!

I have posted the 10 Commandments in this article: www.musclemissions.org/public/124.cfm

Yours In Christ,
Dennis L. Bates
www.MuscleMissions.org

Anabolic Outlaw

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2006, 11:13:24 AM »

I believe LaVey was referring to psychic vampires in the context of people who are a waste of your time, energy, thought process.

For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment;

And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:

Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts? - James 2:2-4 (KJV)

You know the people you've encountered that you just feel a bit dumber after you've talked to them, or the people who are in your circle or inner circle of friends who have no responsibility or accountability for themselves and YOU are the one they are always turning to, or using, to get them out of a situation.

Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it.
Say not unto thy neighbour, Go, and come again, and to morrow I will give; when thou hast it by thee.
- Proverbs 3:27,28 (KJV)

sandycoosworth

« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2006, 11:19:53 AM »
Quoting the bible is much better than actually thinking about an issue ;D

Anabolic Outlaw

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2006, 12:22:29 PM »

...you never lied to someone, even trivial, as to spare their feelings, or make them feel better about themselves or a situation? I don't know if anyone hasn't, that would be the true find !

Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.

For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. - Hebrews 4:14,15 (KJV)

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. - Hebrews 9:28 (KJV)

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. - John 14:2,3 (KJV)

Anabolic Outlaw

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2006, 12:23:56 PM »

...that would be the true find !

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
- Matthew 7:7,8 (KJV)

Anabolic Outlaw

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2006, 12:31:26 PM »
Quoting the bible is much better than actually thinking about an issue

For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
- 1 Corinthians 2:16 (KJV)

Anabolic Outlaw

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2006, 01:01:34 PM »

Christians fail because ultimately no one can lead a true christian lifestyle as spelled out
in the good book.

As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: - Romans 3:10 (KJV)

Anabolic Outlaw

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2006, 01:04:29 PM »

I don't want to hear that someone is christian, I want to observe it !

The lady I work with is probably the closest I've personally met in my travels and you can re-read my definition of her and make your own conclusions. Great lady, proud to have as a friend, but by my definition, falls short, purposely so, of being a true christian person.

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God - Romans 3:23 (KJV)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2006, 05:58:26 AM »

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

Good morning Count.

To what are they referring w/"the power of magic?"
R

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2006, 10:23:29 PM »
Good morning Count.

To what are they referring w/"the power of magic?"

Sorry, Anabolic Outlaw burned me out on this thread quoting scripture.

Yes, they are talking about magic, magic. I really don't know if you would refer to it as white magic, black magic, the dark arts. I guess christians would refer to it all as black magic.

Even though, as you've found out, Satanism is based on a very honourable system of morality and ethics, there is a certain aspect within a portion of the religion that embrace the spiritual side and practice ritual magic.

There is also a certain percentage who believe in the Elder gods, the existence of good and evil, the power of evil. It is definitely not considered Satanic nor does it acknowledge the existence of "Satan", but the belief that good and evil do exist and these forces can be manipulated to ones advantage.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2006, 06:41:28 AM »

Even though, as you've found out, Satanism is based on a very honourable system of morality and ethics, there is a certain aspect within a portion of the religion that embrace the spiritual side and practice ritual magic.

Do you?  What kinds of rituals do you/they perform? 

There is also a certain percentage who believe in the Elder gods, the existence of good and evil, the power of evil. It is definitely not considered Satanic nor does it acknowledge the existence of "Satan", but the belief that good and evil do exist and these forces can be manipulated to ones advantage.

Are you in the percentage that believe in "Elder gods?"  Do people "pray" to them? 

Is the way that people believe they can manipulate the forces through ritual magic?

R

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2006, 06:48:35 PM »
Do you?  What kinds of rituals do you/they perform? 

Are you in the percentage that believe in "Elder gods?"  Do people "pray" to them? 

Is the way that people believe they can manipulate the forces through ritual magic?

Do I believe in elder gods....I can't say with conviction one way or another as I have not been able to devote enough time to research. My inclination is to say that in some respect, yes...though maybe not as Lovecraft spelled out, but maybe so.

They are not prayed to or worshipped, they supposedly are indifferent to humankind but can be manipulated through ritual magic. (This is a stretch for me to just accept).

You know, I am more torn on this than any aspect. I really have not researched Lovecraft enough to know all I would like to know. He is conveniently shrugged off as purely a fiction writer, but I am not so sure about that.

I would have liked to become more actively involved with this aspect, out of curiousity, not out of being a satanist, to form more of an opinion or perhaps see things that many are not permitted or able to see, but my life isn't conducive to that right now and may never be, so unfortunately it is probably something I won't be able to learn about through first hand experience.

So without any further learning on this subject, through 1st hand participation/observation, I'm inclined to not believe in magic, or any particular way to manipulate or control good or evil.

I've been wrong before.

I mean, I never would've guessed there was an exclusive christian bdsm group. I could've found myself a nice christian girl there....     :)

Anabolic Outlaw

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2006, 10:07:16 PM »

Sorry, Anabolic Outlaw burned me out on this thread quoting scripture.

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword,
piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow,
and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
- Hebrews 4:12 (KJV)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2006, 04:00:46 PM »
Are the dudes that wear black and have a ton of piercings follows of satan? This is a legit question, so Nordic, please don't reply.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2006, 04:07:10 PM »
Count, do you believe in an afterlife?  If so, what is your conception?
R

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2006, 05:02:41 PM »
Count, do you believe in an afterlife?  If so, what is your conception?

No, I don't.

I've heard some compelling past-life regression stories though.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2006, 03:27:52 PM »
No, I don't.

I've heard some compelling past-life regression stories though.

So what do think "Spirits" are. Do think that they are just in another realm of existance?

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2006, 07:05:29 PM »
So what do think "Spirits" are. Do think that they are just in another realm of existance?

I don't know, it is a good topic for discussion. I can't say I'm a believer or dis-believer at this point.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 08, 2006, 05:51:04 AM »

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

Count, in the above does "destroy" mean "kill?"
R

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2006, 03:39:19 PM »
I don't know, it is a good topic for discussion. I can't say I'm a believer or dis-believer at this point.

I had a cousin who could see them when she was little. You know, the whole, "Grandma say's Hi", type, except Grandma is dead. But as it says in the Bible to be wary of those who see spirits, and some go further to say that those people are going to hell. I think that when we are young we are more open to other realms, the Spirit Realm, so to speak, which I believe is another dimension of existance. Maybe "String Theory" can prove this correct.

Anyway, in the Spirit Realsm, there are Good Spirits, Bad Spirits, and the in between ambivilent spirits.

So to me, if one is good and dies, there spirit is such, and the same with the bad. Not really a Heaven or Hell, I guess they just exist. :-\ How does Satanism touch on the soul?

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2006, 10:08:32 PM »
my biggest problem with christianity is that the bible is filled with all sorts of back talk such as turn the other cheek and then it says an eye for an eye. the bible dosent make sense to me it can be manulipulated to say whatever point the person is trying to get across. I dont understand this shit. The difference between satanism and christianity is that in satanism you are your own god. You dont have to give yourself to some higher power(that may not even exsist). I have looked into the church of satan and it is actually a pretty cool religion. The reason I looked is because I saw it under you avatar and wanted to for a while but never remembered. Before you guys come in and quote scripture you should check it out(anabolic outlaw)

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2006, 08:07:18 PM »
Count, in the above does "destroy" mean "kill?"

Not exclusively, but I would imagine in some extreme instances it could apply, if you feared for yourself or others safety.

Destroy could be to embarrass, humiliate as well as something physically.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2006, 08:12:26 PM »
I had a cousin who could see them when she was little. You know, the whole, "Grandma say's Hi", type, except Grandma is dead. But as it says in the Bible to be wary of those who see spirits, and some go further to say that those people are going to hell. I think that when we are young we are more open to other realms, the Spirit Realm, so to speak, which I believe is another dimension of existence. Maybe "String Theory" can prove this correct.

Anyway, in the Spirit Realsm, there are Good Spirits, Bad Spirits, and the in between ambivilent spirits.

So to me, if one is good and dies, there spirit is such, and the same with the bad. Not really a Heaven or Hell, I guess they just exist. :-\ How does Satanism touch on the soul?

Parker, when it comes to spirits, I'm somewhat inclined to think something exists, but quite honestly unless I see it first hand I will never believe in it. Pretty much my same view of afterlife, I'd like to think possibly something exists, be it good, bad or whatever.

Reminds me of Houdini, who told his wife and friends, IF there is an afterlife, he will absolutely find a way to communicate this to them. No one heard from Harry again, despite yearly seances.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2006, 08:18:35 PM »
my biggest problem with christianity is that the bible is filled with all sorts of back talk such as turn the other cheek and then it says an eye for an eye. the bible dosent make sense to me it can be manulipulated to say whatever point the person is trying to get across. I dont understand this shit. The difference between satanism and christianity is that in satanism you are your own god. You dont have to give yourself to some higher power(that may not even exsist). I have looked into the church of satan and it is actually a pretty cool religion. The reason I looked is because I saw it under you avatar and wanted to for a while but never remembered. Before you guys come in and quote scripture you should check it out(anabolic outlaw)

Well done scooter. The more you dig deeper into christianity and have contact with the christian community, the more disillusioned you will end up. Not to offend anyone, but strictly in my opinion it is a religion for weak minds. I work with some real self proclaimed "bible beaters" and they are so far from christian people it is actually laughable, yet they are the last one to see this.

One is even a pastor in her church. I know the only reason she is there is because her life turned out empty and alone and it is the only thing left for her to turn to for acceptance. She is FAR from a true christian person at heart.

Once a logical person delves into satanism, they usually embrace it. I never looked back.