Author Topic: Gotti Kid Arrested on Drug Charges  (Read 13611 times)

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
Re: Gotti Kid Arrested on Drug Charges
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2006, 09:14:30 AM »
[quote author= ver seen anybody in public wear their hair like that (I've seen white dudes with do-rangs). Why would you want to look like Sonic the Hedgehog?

To get "Laid"  ;D ;D ;D

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2006, 09:32:58 AM »
More importantly:

Will these events have any effect on his tan or hairline?

Lol, one of his brothers looks straight orange. These little brats should be sent to Iraq for a year or three. See how far their big mouth gets them.

Another identically important issue is will he have access to sufficient hair gel in prison?  The world awaits with baited breath!

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2006, 10:15:02 AM »
Good policing. Police know the odds and the odds are greater when dealing with negroes. They have to be more cautious.

A case in Chicago at the infamous 'Cabrini Green' neighborhood over the summer. Police shot and killed 15yr old negroe boy. The young negroe with the doorag, giant overblown white t-shirt on was stopped by police for what appeared to be 'dealing' with other young negroes with giant white t-shirts on...what happened was the young negroe pulled out a BB gun handgun. It was a BB gun yes, and pointed it at the cops. Cops killed him.

Negroe families marched, and Rev so and so made a big media outcry and CPD was labeled 'racist' because ' cops would have never killed a white kid with a BB gun...they would have investigated to verify it was a real gun...but a BLACK kid it is different'

That was stated by a 'community activist'. How fkn ridiculous was that statement? Obviously credible in the negroe neighborhoods as all of 'them' in the backround were like...'Amen!  Mmmmm Hmmm...Yup...Mmm Hmmmm...' all sassy shaking their heads back and forth.

You 'folks' are in denial. YOU are your own worst enemies.

The kid pulled out a BB gun.  What was the cop supposed to do?  You can't tell till it would be too late.  even a squirt gun looks real when pointed at you, especially at night.  Were you dissing the cops for shooting the kid with the BB gun?  I wasn't sure, but didn't think so.  If I was a cop and had anything that resembled a gun pointed at me, it would be shoot first ask questions later.  Black, white, red or brown a gun, real or not, is reason for making sure the kid doesn't get off the first round.  I'd not only shoot, but make sure he didn't get up, just in case.

On the same subject, I just received my permit to carry a concealed weapon.  I own a business and on a good day leave with the $$$ to my car in a dark lot.  If I was casing a joint to hit, it would be mine.   I was told how hard it would be to get one, but with no arrests, being a veteran and already passed the owning a gun card, it was easy.  If I encountered the same circumstance described above, I'd be blasting.  I never leave till I'm locked and loaded.  The world's a crazy place and so many would take what honest people work hard for that I'd have no problem protecting my hard earned $.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2006, 10:17:43 AM »
No doubt the police were justified in the shooting if that individual pulled out any kind of gun or weapon....whats the officer supposed to do, gamble with his life protecting us?  Bullshit!
There are genuine cases of police brutality, but not that one!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2006, 10:19:16 AM »
The kid pulled out a BB gun.  What was the cop supposed to do?  You can't tell till it would be too late.  even a squirt gun looks real when pointed at you, especially at night.  Were you dissing the cops for shooting the kid with the BB gun?  I wasn't sure, but didn't think so.  If I was a cop and had anything that resembled a gun pointed at me, it would be shoot first ask questions later.  Black, white, red or brown a gun, real or not, is reason for making sure the kid doesn't get off the first round.  I'd not only shoot, but make sure he didn't get up, just in case.

On the same subject, I just received my permit to carry a concealed weapon.  I own a business and on a good day leave with the $$$ to my car in a dark lot.  If I was casing a joint to hit, it would be mine.   I was told how hard it would be to get one, but with no arrests, being a veteran and already passed the owning a gun card, it was easy.  If I encountered the same circumstance described above, I'd be blasting.  I never leave till I'm locked and loaded.  The world's a crazy place and so many would take what honest people work hard for that I'd have no problem protecting my hard earned $.
Word.

I was NOT bashing the young negroe who was killed. I was poitning out something obvious.

DIVCOM begged to see it differently. He just hates me because to him I'm..'The Man'.
?

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2006, 10:25:28 AM »
No doubt the police were justified in the shooting if that individual pulled out any kind of gun or weapon....whats the officer supposed to do, gamble with his life protecting us?  Bullshit!
There are genuine cases of police brutality, but not that one!

100% truth.... i work on the same street, two blocks from where this happened... tons of people outside + the rev all prostesting... clueless to the reality of what actually happened... they should be morning this kid not blaming the cops

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2006, 10:26:53 AM »

Over in Cabrini? You work near there?
?

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2006, 10:34:01 AM »
Over in Cabrini? You work near there?

jamaica queens... 95th st

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2006, 10:40:10 AM »

Lou Malnatti's was "back in the day" and now it sucks, and Pompei is all corporate. Did you just move here last weekend? Plus you can't pull out a fake, real weapon of any sort in front of a CPD or any big city for that matter and expect to walk away unscathed.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2006, 10:53:16 AM »
No doubt the police were justified in the shooting if that individual pulled out any kind of gun or weapon....whats the officer supposed to do, gamble with his life protecting us? 

A person wearing regular clothes draws a gun on you...how do you that person is a supposed 'officer'?

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2006, 10:58:13 AM »
I admit, I only remember scant details of the event.  Was it an off duty officer that shot him Tre?

All I know is if a perp of any kind has a weapon, the officer shouldn't screw around guessing.  A bee-bee handgun looks like a regular gun and should be treated as such.  No one should be carrying or pulling out handguns of any kind.

Off duty/plain clothes officers can be confusing.  I would assume the officer is supposed to state he/she is a police officer and show a badge.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2006, 11:02:44 AM »
A person wearing regular clothes draws a gun on you...how do you that person is a supposed 'officer'?

Because they will immediatley identify themselves as an officer, TreNugga.
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2006, 11:04:22 AM »
jamaica queens... 95th st
That's right...you train at XS. I hear soem good gear is still comming out of the Washington Heights neighborhood.
?

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2006, 06:20:27 PM »

Lou Malnatti's was "back in the day" and now it sucks, and Pompei is all corporate. Did you just move here last weekend? Plus you can't pull out a fake, real weapon of any sort in front of a CPD or any big city for that matter and expect to walk away unscathed.

Lou Malnatti does suck!!! lol.. it was really good when there was nothing and i think pompei is really good!! and yea it is corporate, thats why its sooo good~ with their money they hired the best chefs to create the best pizza ever, in a hightech brickoven where lou malnatti was just lou malnatti with SHITLOAD of cheese~ and more cheese~

i was at the Ohio state game in Ohio lol.. i tried the pizza from this place called pink Cricket? if i remember correctly but that was a really good pizza~ i got a anchovies and sausage~! even better than chicago pizza. pizza is goood everywhere these days... it's kinda hard 2 f*&9up a tomatoe sauce n cheese...

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2006, 08:11:55 PM »
That's right...you train at XS. I hear soem good gear is still comming out of the Washington Heights neighborhood.

no i train at Bevs, but i occasionaly train at XS

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2006, 08:35:48 PM »
[carved, quote

my heart is at Bev's, i remain loyal.... but let me tell you, Xsport has easily as much and as great a variety as Bev's does...

[/quote]

Carved, do they got the verticle leg press, single leg curls, variety of hammer and cable attachments and heavy bells Bev's does or is it more along the lines of a health club?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #91 on: November 29, 2006, 08:53:50 PM »
As you said, "colored broads", like them because many look Hispanic (some look down right black--due to the Moors), plus the movie thing.

I'm not sure it's a Hispanic thing, Venom...

I'm Hispanic, but I attract Latinas and white women for the most part.

Plus, Italians have different facial features than Hispanics.

The culture is very different.

Even though Italians are mixed race, they are culturally European.

Hispanics (outside of Spain) are not European.

This past Thanksgiving we had a friend of the family who was from Peru, and he spent some time in NYC, he said the Italians didn't along with the Puerto Rican dudes, because at the clubs, the PR dudes could "chat the girls up", while the Italians stood in the corner with gold on. THe girls want to know what you gotta say, not what type of chain you got. So, that kinda blows the " thing for Italians" out of the water , becasue the girls in NYC saw right thru the whole fasade

I think that's just an overgeneralization, Venom.

NYC is huge and you'll find that what women are attracted to varies depending on where you are.

I think NY is segregated more than you think...

Perhaps it was just that way at one club but I'm not buying the idea that Puerto Ricans have some kind of edge on Italians simply because they have more game...

It depends on the person, moreso than their race/ethnicity.

American Society has reached its zenith, I'm afraid. Look around, we as a Nation are not working towards anything, not trying to improve. What goals do we have as a nation? We are like Rome centuries ago, right before the "fall". Look at China, India, they are improving and setting goals, and slowly, yet surely they past America...and then the day will come come when they too will be infatuated by Movie sterotypes (and Movie "stars"), indicating that they care more about those than the state of their nation...and they too will be surpassed.

I think you have a point....

America is the glutton of the world.....

Other countries look up to us as an example, emulate us, but also don't want to be us because of our baggage...

Our president, our society, our corruption.

Because they will immediatley identify themselves as an officer, TreNugga.

^That my line.....I patented "TreNugga"......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2006, 09:18:25 PM »
[carved, quote

my heart is at Bev's, i remain loyal.... but let me tell you, Xsport has easily as much and as great a variety as Bev's does...

Carved, do they got the verticle leg press, single leg curls, variety of hammer and cable attachments and heavy bells Bev's does or is it more along the lines of a health club?

pretty sure they DONt have a verticle leg press... while Bevs has two... however i was using their (XS's) single leg curl the other day... i would def say its more of a health club, but theyre variety of machines is near as good as Bevs'... does bevs have things they dont?, sure... heavy duty leg press machines are one, bevs seems to get a new one in weekly while XS has only standard ones... however, there are plenty of machines that XS has that Bevs does not,(mostly strange pieces that you probably wouldnt use, + new trnedy "free motion" machines) not to mention 100% of there equip is brand new...

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2006, 10:03:25 PM »
This is not true.When John Sr. wrent to prison in 92, the entire New York mob scene hated him.He had thrust him into the spotlight ad handed the governemnet the second most powerful gangster in the family whom not only sent Gotti to prison but also a good chunk of the family as well.People in the Gambino family, the one Sr. headed, wanted him to lose the court case as they were upset at him for killing Big Paul Castellano without commsion approval.Gotti Sr. was also fucking a made guys wife, which is a mortal sin.He refused to step down as Don even from a jail cell and attempted to put his son, John Jr., in a s boss.John Jr. was despised by the other members of the Gambino family as he had never fully made his bones and was only a Capo because of who his father was.If he hadnt been sent to prison in 99 he would have been killed by Danny Marino and Jimmy Brown Faila.After Jr. got sent away, Sr. tried to put his brother, Peter, in as acting boss.Peter's nickname just happened to be retard.He was charged with many other members of the family with extorting hollywood stars like steven siegel and the Brooklyn docks.Although the other members of the family told Peter the retard to plead guilty and get them five years, dipshit went to trial and ordered them to follow.They got 20 years and will probably get life for trying to kill Sammy the Bull.When Gotti Sr. died in 02, Joey Massino, head of the Bonnanos, orderded that no one in the mob show up to his funeral.The Gottis were the worst thing to happen to the mob.

Civello, I don't think the husband of Delacroces daughter ever got made, actually.  Maybe you've heard differently.  Also, although lots of people didn't show up at seniors funeral, the matradee of the manor east (massapequa and where my dad was head chef) was present.  His name is Joe Gorgone "black" and he is a old timer.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #94 on: November 30, 2006, 10:33:29 AM »
DIVCOM begged to see it differently. He just hates me because to him I'm..'The Man'.

Funny.
Oh...Monica!

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #95 on: November 30, 2006, 10:53:39 AM »
I think the Gotti kids may have been behind 9/11.
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2006, 04:08:53 PM »
I'm not sure it's a Hispanic thing, Venom...

I'm Hispanic, but I attract Latinas and white women for the most part.

Plus, Italians have different facial features than Hispanics.

The culture is very different.

Even though Italians are mixed race, they are culturally European.

Hispanics (outside of Spain) are not European.

I think that's just an overgeneralization, Venom.

NYC is huge and you'll find that what women are attracted to varies depending on where you are.

I think NY is segregated more than you think...

Perhaps it was just that way at one club but I'm not buying the idea that Puerto Ricans have some kind of edge on Italians simply because they have more game...

It depends on the person, moreso than their race/ethnicity.

I think you have a point....

America is the glutton of the world.....

Other countries look up to us as an example, emulate us, but also don't want to be us because of our baggage...

Our president, our society, our corruption.

^That my line.....I patented "TreNugga"......

DIV

True..true. Dude from Peru was funny, though, it looke like he was PR..and like he got much play back in the day...his ex wife I hear is quite beautiful. It had much knowledge...

Blockhead, ya can't be "The Man", you're half Mex...Your  "The Man" card has been revoke. only WASP and Bluebloods can apply.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #97 on: December 01, 2006, 10:46:28 AM »
HAHAHAHA look at that little greaser!  ;D

Looks like those Arabs did a great job of fucking the shit out of Italian women in Sicily and other places.

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: December 02, 2006, 10:25:20 AM »
Civello, I don't think the husband of Delacroces daughter ever got made, actually.  Maybe you've heard differently.  Also, although lots of people didn't show up at seniors funeral, the matradee of the manor east (massapequa and where my dad was head chef) was present.  His name is Joe Gorgone "black" and he is a old timer.
Im pretty sure Danny Grillo's a made guy.I could be wrong though.Before his last trial alot of guys were upset they had supported Gotti to the top after he killed Big Paul and here Gotti is breaking the biggest rule in the book, fucking another guys wife, after he had broken an even bigger rule, killing the boss without commision approval.On top of that he thrust the whole family into the spotlight by demanding they come pay homage to him every night at the Ravenite and always being on tv and in the courtroom.Thats intersting though about the guy from your dads restaurant.I know Joey Massino and the rest of the commsiion didnt want ayone there though.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #99 on: December 02, 2006, 12:22:57 PM »
He is a douchebag; all the children need to be shot IMO.  Italian women in Sicily?  So Sicilians?

Did you watch the world cup? All the Italian soccer players looked A-RAB to me. Shows ya what those damn cj's did. hahaha

I say this because select Italian people, while being nice people, are pretty arrogant and think they're some kinda pure race. Clearly, they are are heavily mixed.