Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS...Steve's answer  (Read 48903 times)

rocco911

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: BREAKING NEWS...Steve's answer
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2006, 02:41:48 PM »
Hey Lee....is that really your house address?

Maybe I can come over and raid your fridge? Im getting kinda hungry!

That is his apartment, boy can't afford a house.  You should take him food.

swolllen

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2006, 02:44:03 PM »
Hey Lee we are behind you 100%...you dont need that kind of Bullshit anyways...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2006, 02:47:43 PM »
Interesting how according to some others the Internet means nothing and is a peanut gallery.  Yet this little guy Bleckman seems to take it very seriously (as you know others do too).  Tell me if I am wrong.  MD was not allowed at this years Olympia.  If that is true, I bet they are allowed at next years Olympia.  All they had to do is dump Lee.  That is called being chicken shit.  And this guy Bleckman endorses easily the most embarassing guy to BB and the industry Valentino yet dumps Lee.  Something ain't right.  And I believe my above scenario is right

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2006, 02:48:49 PM »
No MD contract, no problem...

Lee can:

Get a FLEX contract

Earn IFBB prize money

Get a supplement contract (since none of the supp companies are afraid of the IFBB)

Hmmmm....   

I wonder how much minor-league drag racing actually pays?  ::)

Maybe he could become a tattoo artist?  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2006, 02:49:07 PM »
To top it all off he takes several cheap shots at the end of the letter telling him how "disapointed" he is with Lee's conduct. Well who made Steve God? If Steve would have been up front Lee wouldn't have had to resort to asking for an answer on a public message board numerous times.

Lee was Steves emplloyee right? Steve has a right to let someone go that hi is unhappy with

Quotes from Lee:

Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Bodybuilding Fans & Friends / Re: who read's lee's md section?  on: November 28, 2006, 12:00:59 PM  

"Yeah i guess things change.No loyaltiy in this sport people.So still no word .no calls....so who knows but i have heard from a few people that when you are out this is how it goes..you hear nothing from them...So much for call me anytime...i am here for you whatever you need blah blah blah all words...it's a shame i thought Steve was better then that..But the IFBB have taken a hold of him to bad ... "

Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Bodybuilding Fans & Friends / Re: who read's lee's md section?  on: November 27, 2006, 11:13:25 AM  
Quote from: Jr. Yates on November 27, 2006, 09:25:07 AM
I know, I was just looking through one and they use Lee so many times for the ads to subscribe. In the editors columb by steve he always talks about Lee and jokes around if there is a segment in the issue. I remember when Lee first started posting that Steve hadn't returned his call yet, so its been awhile. What is Steve's problem?? I've lost respect for him just from doing this. way to look out for the guys that are making your business what it is.  

"WELOME TO MY WORLD....2 FACE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE ..."

36   Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Bodybuilding Fans & Friends / Re: who read's lee's md section?  on: November 19, 2006, 09:26:59 PM  

"Thats how i try and keep it real and down to earth...the training parts and questions are ok but same stuff over and over i like answering everyday questions and talking about life in general.But i am probaly not being resigned Steve still has not returned my calls or email which he normal does..but when getting dropped he dosen't...so there will no &guy be my section SORRY but MD is getting pressure no TRUTH allowed anymore no other organizations allowed....no bad mouthing IFBB,,,AND SO ON...So when i go stop buying it...THATS TO ALL MY FANS WHO HAVE FOLLOWED AND SUPPOURTED ME IF I AM LET GO DUE TO BULLSHIT FROM BEING WITH PDI OR SOME OTHER BOGUS EXCUSE NO MORE MD...i will be in another mag before long for you to read ..but who knows   So Steve call or email i am still waiting you secretary said you would call Monday that was a week ago ... "

39   Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Lee Priest could you....  on: November 17, 2006, 06:03:04 AM  
Update us on some of the following issues:

Are you still with MD? If no, do you think they will still cover the PDI?

"NOT SURE HAVENT HEARD FROM STEVE, PROBALY NOT COVER PDI UNLESS IT'S NEGATIVE"

Ive been a fan of Lee Priest the bodybuilder but i would not want him as an employee.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2006, 02:53:46 PM »
Interesting how according to some others the Internet means nothing and is a peanut gallery.  Yet this little guy Bleckman seems to take it very seriously (as you know others do too).  Tell me if I am wrong.  MD was not allowed at this years Olympia.  If that is true, I bet they are allowed at next years Olympia.  All they had to do is dump Lee.  That is called being chicken shit.  And this guy Bleckman endorses easily the most embarassing guy to BB and the industry Valentino yet dumps Lee.  Something ain't right.  And I believe my above scenario is right
exactly that embarassment to the human race Valentino can talk about having diarhhea, wiping his ass with magazines, shooting himself full of oil and steroids and all the other worthless bullshit he runs his mouth about and they get rid of a legitimate bodybuilder, MD is a joke.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2006, 02:55:02 PM »
You would if he made you Money$$$$$$$$$$$$ just like MD did.Remember it's PDI not Lee that Stevey doesn't like Priest is just an excuse.Weak Bastard.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2006, 02:56:49 PM »
He shoulda fired him by text-message.  I hear it's the latest fad.
Hahahahahahahaha! I bet thats EXACTLY how he 'let go' Cormier.

' chris wats up? you're black ass is fired...ttyl-S.'
?

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2006, 03:02:47 PM »
Hahahahahahahaha! I bet thats EXACTLY how he 'let go' Cormier.

' chris wats up? you're black ass is fired...ttyl-S.'

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

MassInMass

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2006, 03:04:21 PM »
Lee...
It's amazing how this guy can take the time to write you a letter, yet does not have 5 minutes to return a phone call...No matter how busy one is, it only takes a minute to say" hey...it's a bad time, we'll talk next week"...Blechman is a clown and so is that short,fat lying peice of shit Valentino...That letter definitely sheds some light on some of the amateur business dealings you guys have to put up with in the world of pro bbing...Way to keep it real!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2006, 03:06:29 PM »
First of, I feel sorry for you Lee I like the way you think since I concider myself a stand up guy as well and know just as good how life can get all difficult if your thoung or your fingers are faster than your mind.
But I am also a firm believer that talking the truth or not kissing ass is worth a lot, I think most people do not trust their instincts anymore, if you have the feeling something you do is right or wrong and you really listen your guts....you are mostly correct.

I still going to buy MD and I'm still going to read Flex (we don't have much more here in Dublin, apart from Gay4Pay magazines *Hi Derek Anthony*) I remember somebody before saying that he does not read any BB magazines anymore since the day the Internet has involved to an magnitude were you just don't need them anymore.
The reason I still buy and read them is *convenience* I like to sit in bed reading in MD of Flex, I like to take them to work and have a good read there whenever I have nightshift, simply you leaving will not make me stop buying MD as much as seeing Flex being controlled by the IFBB will not stop me reading it.
Honestly I know how you felt, you need to plan ahead and he let you wait that sucks. And I can imagine how every day you had to wait longer must have made it feel even worse.

I wish you Lee all the best, I hope since you have "fallen out" with MD and Flex (in a way) you will still write some articles or do some photoshots.

Cheers for a fun years column

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2006, 03:06:42 PM »
Lee...
It's amazing how this guy can take the time to write you a letter, yet does not have 5 minutes to return a phone call...No matter how busy one is, it only takes a minute to say" hey...it's a bad time, we'll talk next week"...Blechman is a clown and so is that short,fat lying peice of shit Valentino...That letter definitely sheds some light on some of the amateur business dealings you guys have to put up with in the world of pro bbing...Way to keep it real!
no doubt! Now hes trying to say Lee was in the wrong? what the hell!?! ok Steve  ::)
bodybuildersreality.com

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2006, 03:08:19 PM »
The point is..if you have problems with your employee you schedule a meeting with him/her and say it face-to-face. At that point the employee can either make changes to their conduct or resign. You don't simply tell your secretary that if Lee calls ignore it because I'm too busy to deal with it at the moment. Obviously Lee's outspoken behavior has made MD frown upon him. They want access to the IFBB for political and financial reasons and you think they're gonna take a chance and tick off the IFBB to keep Lee on board? No one has a problem with this except the fact that Steve/MD didn't have the balls to just come out and say it.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2006, 03:09:05 PM »
Steve is a little pusssy and a scumbag, only little bitches fire someone through the mail or telephone.

It's ironic when these bb industry folks are cornered in an online debate they typically resort to the ole standby, "well, this is just the internet....in the real world you'd never say any of this in person.....in the real world men discuss things face-to-face.....real men don't comfortably hide behind their computers and do their dirty work; therefore, this discussion is rather meaningless."

Lee gets canned and the motherfucking boss only has the stones enough for a quick letter (his secretary more than likely drafted) letting Lee know "it's time we part ways".     Fvckin hypocritical, candyass tactics.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2006, 03:09:25 PM »
exactly that embarrassment to the human race Valentino can talk about having diarrhea, wiping his ass with magazines, shooting himself full of oil and steroids and all the other worthless bullshit he runs his mouth about and they get rid of a legitimate bodybuilder, MD is a joke.

As long as the troops ::) like him he will propably stay.
Furthermore everytime people being asked what they like most they all say: Yeah I read the Rambling Freak first ::)... I personally think it's a bunch of shit and don't get me wrong in a way I think of Greg as rather smart and cool, he has found a way to weasel himself into the Bodybuilding ranks without being a bodybuilder...that alone is pretty cunning.

rocco911

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2006, 03:26:58 PM »
Actually I think Lee got hosed. I'd guess before he decided to do this PDI thing he asked Blechman if he'd back him, and if his contracts at MD and Twinlabs were safe, and he got the go-ahead.  Then, Steve sees which way the wind is blowing,  burries the hatchet with AMI at the O, and leaves Lee twisting in the wind.

But, assuming that's all true, Lee certainly didn't help himself by calling Steve out every chance he got for the past two months.  Gave Steve the perfect excuse.

Screw Lee.  He is a loose cannon.  If you spoke to your boss the way Lee did your ass would be out the door without a letter!  Bottom line is that Lee is a great bb, but he is a poor excuse for a human being.  He is a user and abuser.  He will use folks like Steve and his fans to get what he needs then he f*cks them and moves down the road until he finds his next friend/victim. 

He made his bed, now he has to lie in it.  He talks about all the things he has $$$ etc, but the bastard lives in an apartment.  No that he lost the 5K/month from MD he won't even be able to afford his racing hobby.  Basically, he better head down to the smoothie factory and beg for a job... or hope the hell the man that f*cked him for years (Wayne) delivers one hell of a paycheck.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2006, 03:30:21 PM »
Screw Lee.  He is a loose cannon.  If you spoke to your boss the way Lee did your ass would be out the door without a letter!  Bottom line is that Lee is a great bb, but he is a poor excuse for a human being.  He is a user and abuser.  He will use folks like Steve and his fans to get what he needs then he f*cks them and moves down the road until he finds his next friend/victim.

You're not wrong, but point I was making was even if Lee hadn't acted like a jackass, he still would have been dumped because Steve wants to make nice with the IFBB now.
Ron: "I am lazy."

huge285

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2006, 03:33:02 PM »
You guys are so concerned about that fact that LEE PRIEST was DISMISSED via an EMAIL LETTER............meanwh ile, he DISRESPECTED his BOSS "ON LINE"..... DIDN'T HAVE THE DECENCY TO CALL HIS BOSS and INSTEAD AIRED THEIR DISPUATE "ON LINE" and ACTED IN DEFIANCE AND VIOLATION OF HIS CONTRACT "ON LINE"................ have you asked yourselves why POOR OLE LEE PRIEST didn't pick up the phone when all this originally started?  

"YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW!"

rocco911

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2006, 03:33:24 PM »
You're not wrong, but point I was making was even if Lee hadn't acted like a jackass, he still would have been dumped because Steve wants to make nice with the IFBB now.

Point taken.  I just hate to see Steve a man that did so much for Lee, which I know Lee will not deny be drug through the mud.  Steve did everything is his power to help Lee including going to Jim and begging for the IFBB to keep Lee.  The Lee true to his sorry ass nature stabbed Steve in the back.  As they say, "Carma has a wierd way of bitting back!"

rocco911

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2006, 03:35:13 PM »
You guys are so concerned about that fact that LEE PRIEST was DISMISSED via an EMAIL LETTER............meanwh ile, he DISRESPECTED his BOSS "ON LINE"..... DIDN'T HAVE THE DECENCY TO CALL HIS BOSS and INSTEAD AIRED THEIR DISPUATE "ON LINE" and ACTED IN DEFIANCE AND VIOLATION OF HIS CONTRACT "ON LINE"................ have you asked yourselves why POOR OLE LEE PRIEST didn't pick up the phone when all this originally started?  

"YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW!"

AMEN!  Like I said, had anyone else pulled this shit on their boss, there wouldn't have even been a letter.  I bet Steve lives up to the contract and pays Lee the 5K for December...Lee won't be man enough to post that check will he?

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2006, 03:36:53 PM »
He did pick up the phone Dave. If you'd read what was actually posted
you'd see where Lee said repeatedly he had tried calling Steve.

huge285

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2006, 03:40:56 PM »
TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE...............he tried to call him ONLY AFTER he realized that his contract was at risk.  He already humiliated Steve for weeks before that.........

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2006, 03:43:33 PM »
TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE...............he tried to call him ONLY AFTER he realized that his contract was at risk.  He already humiliated Steve for weeks before that.........
and yet a couple of dorks like you and Valentino get to keep your jobs, incredible.

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2006, 03:44:47 PM »
Code: [Select]
TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE...............he tried to call him ONLY AFTER he realized that his contract was at risk.  He already humiliated Steve for weeks before that.........
That's one perspective. Obviously, you aren't going to say anything that could be construed as
nonsupportive of Steve. However, if you look at it objectively can you say Steve was correct in
keeping Lee in limbo? If you were concerned about your contract being renewed would you want
some kind of response? No one is going to paint Lee the Saint...However, it wasn't handled professionally on either end.

huge285

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2006, 03:45:42 PM »
Its all about respect............. and about being a team player ........and about sacrificing for the good of the whole. TRANSLATION= not being selfish