Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS...Steve's answer  (Read 48951 times)

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
Re: BREAKING NEWS...Steve's answer
« Reply #125 on: November 30, 2006, 05:41:54 PM »
Just read this.. STEVE IS JUST THE LOWEST OF THE LOW. What an ass trying to lecture Lee how.. who the hell is Steve to lecture anyone.. grow up Steve!  ::)

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #126 on: November 30, 2006, 05:53:47 PM »
Just read this.. STEVE IS JUST THE LOWEST OF THE LOW. What an ass trying to lecture Lee how.. who the hell is Steve to lecture anyone.. grow up Steve!  ::)
he WAS his boss.  They were also friends.  The man told Lee how he felt.  He's not allowed to do that? ::)

Lemme ask you this.  Do you think Lee did anything inappropriate by posting all that shit about Steve on the boards? 

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #127 on: November 30, 2006, 06:06:16 PM »
lee deserved what he got. 

Steve is a class act.

lee is a little whiny 5 foot 4 crybaby child with a face tattoo who has never grown up and has serious mental issues.

lee - one day reality will strike, hard.  and you're not going to like it.

when bodybuilding is over, your so called 'life' will be over, you will be single, lonely, depressed and angry.  you're a pathetic midget.  in 10-15 years if you don't kill yourself i will be extremely surprised. good luck.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: November 30, 2006, 06:08:53 PM »
lee deserved what he got. 

Steve is a class act.

lee is a little whiny 5 foot 4 crybaby child with a face tattoo who has never grown up and has serious mental issues.

lee - one day reality will strike, hard.  and you're not going to like it.

when bodybuilding is over, your so called 'life' will be over, you will be single, lonely, depressed and angry.  you're a pathetic midget.  in 10-15 years if you don't kill yourself i will be extremely surprised. good luck.

You are hoping that if you blow up your post that much your claims may fall true right? douch bag ::)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #129 on: November 30, 2006, 06:12:21 PM »
Just maybe MD is on some kind of government plan where they are required to hire ex-cons. We know of two on staff are there any more.  Did Bleackman go to jail at one time and met all these people who write and work for him. Just wondering how someone goes about puttng a staff together like he did.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #130 on: November 30, 2006, 06:16:01 PM »
Dude, you don't know shit.  Steve went to Jim and begged for the IFBB to take Lee back at Lee's request.  Then Lee got sniffed glue and blew their offer off.  Beckman owns the magazine and can pick and choose who he wants to write and work for him.  Had Lee not stabbed him in the back, I am sure he would still be writting for them.

Sorry but Steve asked Lee if he wanted to have him go to Manion and ask him about coming back to the IFBB.  Lee said yes go ahead and see what you can do.  It was Steves offer to help, Lee wanted to see what they were going to say but at no time wanted back in the IFBB.  You should read what really went down before saying that to someone.  I am pretty sure if Lee reads this he will support what I said.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #131 on: November 30, 2006, 06:22:22 PM »
You guys are making it sound like Lee's career is over cause a second tier magaizne just dropped him.  I think Lee is fine folks.  He has other means of income.  He just signed with someone else.  He is doing fine.  Unlike the other pro BB's Lee DOES NOT have to kiss ass.  From what it sounds like the people complaining on here are perfect types to be pro BB's.  You expect to kiss ass to get what you need.  The people who remain under contract are the people who kiss ass.  They are the ones who don't mind getting taken advantage of and do what it takes to keep what they got cause they have no other way to make money.  The advantage Lee has over almost every other pro is that he makes money other ways.  He just lost a $100,000 per year contract.  I don't remember reading anywhere where he is crying about it.  Has he complained about losing that contract.  I don't think so.  It is everyone else who has nothing to do with Lee crying about it.  What the hell do you guys care about how much money Lee has.  If losing a $100,000 contract doesn't bother Lee, then it sure shouldn't bother you.  Let it go.  You lost nothing.

AVBG

« Reply #132 on: November 30, 2006, 06:24:59 PM »
You guys are making it sound like Lee's career is over cause a second tier magaizne just dropped him.  I think Lee is fine folks.  He has other means of income.  He just signed with someone else.  He is doing fine.  Unlike the other pro BB's Lee DOES NOT have to kiss ass.  From what it sounds like the people complaining on here are perfect types to be pro BB's.  You expect to kiss ass to get what you need.  The people who remain under contract are the people who kiss ass.  They are the ones who don't mind getting taken advantage of and do what it takes to keep what they got cause they have no other way to make money.  The advantage Lee has over almost every other pro is that he makes money other ways.  He just lost a $100,000 per year contract.  I don't remember reading anywhere where he is crying about it.  Has he complained about losing that contract.  I don't think so.  It is everyone else who has nothing to do with Lee crying about it.  What the hell do you guys care about how much money Lee has.  If losing a $100,000 contract doesn't bother Lee, then it sure shouldn't bother you.  Let it go.  You lost nothing.

If MD is second tier, what in your opinion is a top tier? Flex or Musclemag?

swolllen

• Getbig II
« Reply #133 on: November 30, 2006, 06:35:46 PM »
One thing for sure Lee's career is far from over....If we didnt care about him we all wouldnt be here talking about it!!!!  Like him or not the Priest lives on

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: November 30, 2006, 06:42:37 PM »
Rocket, you're 100% right. I'm no fan of Blechman or MD whatsoever, but what Lee did was stupid and disrespectful IMO.

Peace
D

I DON'T THINK SO I TRIED CALLING STEVE HE NEVER RETURNED MY CALLS AFTER I WAS TOLD EACH TIME HE WOULD.HE LIKE BREAKING NEWS SO THIS IS THE BEST WAY.HE WOULD ALWAYS CALL WHEN ADELA AND I BROKE UP TO GET THE SCOPE TO PUT IT IN THE MAG FIRST .MY LIFE IS AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN AN OPEN BOOK...THIS WITH STEVE IS JUST ANOTHER CHAPTER END OF STORY.

LEE :)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: November 30, 2006, 06:44:52 PM »
Well, I would never subscribe to this magazine for a couple of reasons.
They promote known felons and what not (who sell fake steroids) as their
spokespeople. Secondly, anyone who would give a public forum to someone like
Valentino needs to have their head examined. This guy isn't even a bodybuilder.
He's a head-case that needs extreme psychiatric help.

Lastly, the way Steve handled
that situation with Lee was very juvenile. He knew well in advance after Lee joined the
PDI etc. that he was done with Lee. Instead of having the professional courtesy to be
up front he simply ignored Lee for at least a month simply because he didn't want to deal
with it. Then after Lee makes repeated attempts to find out his status via phone calls etc.  Steve finally sends him a letter telling him that they were going to "part ways". To top it all off he takes several cheap shots at the end of the letter telling him how "disappointed" he is with Lee's conduct. Well who made Steve God? If Steve would have been up front Lee wouldn't have had to resort to asking for an answer on a public message board numerous times. Would any of you want to do business with someone who continually ignores you? What a joke. And btw..Steve was so busy that he found time to post other responses and so forth on the boards but couldn't manage to give ample attention to Lee's contract.. hmmmmmmm

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #136 on: November 30, 2006, 06:46:19 PM »
I think Lee is fine folks.  He has other means of income.

Bodybuilder Reality Videos
Racing
CEL contract
Smoothie Shop
Personal website
Guest posing/appearances
Oh yea…
PDI

No.
I'd say nobody wants him.
He's done.

Stick a fork in him.
He's white, so I can say that.

AVBG

« Reply #137 on: November 30, 2006, 06:46:35 PM »
 Lee was good for MD and his impact I believe is not to be undervalued. IMO, it will to some extent affect circulation of MD.

I could have picked this happening a while ago. It seemed like key people decisively turned on Lee once the PDI coverage fell out of favour.. for example, the time Steve met with the weiders and they asked.. "why are you (your magazine) against the IFBB". It seems Steve is looking to carry on a Weideresq legacy - now that they are not in competition with each other - not that it is a bad thing.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: November 30, 2006, 06:50:22 PM »
You guys are so concerned about that fact that LEE PRIEST was DISMISSED via an EMAIL LETTER............meanwh ile, he DISRESPECTED his BOSS "ON LINE"..... DIDN'T HAVE THE DECENCY TO CALL HIS BOSS and INSTEAD AIRED THEIR DISPUATE "ON LINE" and ACTED IN DEFIANCE AND VIOLATION OF HIS CONTRACT "ON LINE"................ have you asked yourselves why POOR OLE LEE PRIEST didn't pick up the phone when all this originally started?  

"YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW!"

HEY JACK ASS I DID CALL OVER A MONTH AGO WHEN HE TOLD ME TO.WHEN HE SAID I WOULD BE RISIGNED AFTER THE OLYMPIA BUT THEN CHANGE OF HEART ...BUT I DON'T CARE

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #139 on: November 30, 2006, 06:54:27 PM »
HEY JACK ASS I DID CALL OVER A MONTH AGO WHEN HE TOLD ME TO.WHEN HE SAID I WOULD BE RISIGNED AFTER THE OLYMPIA BUT THEN CHANGE OF HEART ...BUT I DON'T CARE

You'll have to excuse Dave...  between his medical research trying to find a cure for Palumboism and trying to maintain strict quality control in his fake GH, he's a busy guy... so he may not have all the facts.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: November 30, 2006, 06:57:56 PM »
Sorry but Steve asked Lee if he wanted to have him go to Manion and ask him about coming back to the IFBB.  Lee said yes go ahead and see what you can do.  It was Steves offer to help, Lee wanted to see what they were going to say but at no time wanted back in the IFBB.  You should read what really went down before saying that to someone.  I am pretty sure if Lee reads this he will support what I said.

THAT IS TRUE

AntonioC

• Getbig II
« Reply #141 on: November 30, 2006, 07:06:45 PM »
Isnt it ironic how a drug dealer or should I say "fake drugs dealer" Dave Palumbo comes in here defending his ONLY source of living. I mean I know Palumbo does some guest appearences but he is pretty much done and the only thing he has left is his shitty column in MD, so the obvious ass kissing is more than justified.
Steve fires Lee, while employing the following guys:
Dave "drug dealer" Palumbo
Chad "kidney destroyer" Nicholls
Hany "Chad wannabe" Rambod
Greg "disgrace to Bodybuilding" Valentino
Flex "no talent writer asshole" Wheeler
Dexter "arrogant" Jackson

Atleast he still has Willian Llewellyn, John Romano and Ron Harris

PALUMBO SUCKS

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #142 on: November 30, 2006, 07:46:00 PM »
hope the hell the man that f*cked him for years (Wayne) delivers one hell of a paycheck.

That's exactly what I was thinking about this whole issue. I mean, all those years that Wayne ran the show we've heard the complaints, and Lee has always been one of the most vocals. Now, the guy has simply put on the line ALL, I mean ALL his reputation as an athlete for this guy (Wayne) , to the point that all the doors once open to him begin to close like a domino dancing. When you stop and think for a second, what is left for Lee in the industry, if not the PDI??? How solid and consolidated is the PDI for Lee to rest his head confortably on his pillow and sleep like a baby, assured that all his troubles and bills are secured by a whopping cash income as a salary for his carrer sacrifice ??

Lee, I'm a BIG, BIG fan of yours, and those are LEGIT concerns of mine. I definitely would not like to never again read a good article of yours, adressing stupid questions that you receive, or a good ole photo spread with your insane physique in a training session. Please, man, whatever the cards you have hidden up your sleeve, make sure we, fans, will always be in touch with you through the bb media, contests (not as an exhibitor ;), but actually competing) photo shoots, etc, and BE ASSURED of what DeMillia has in store for you and your future. This guy simply OWNS you your future, in so many words.
Train forever !

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #143 on: November 30, 2006, 07:49:53 PM »
Here's something to think about for amusement. If you ran a bodybuilding magazine you'd want the best bodybuilders in it right? Don't people want to read from other bodybuilders who know about competing, training, dieting and so forth? Even Lee's detractors (like Bob Chick) will admit he's in the upper echelon of
pro bodybuilders. Yes, he's never won the Olympia but how many current pros have? The fact is
he can go into any PDI show and make the other competitors look like amateurs.
So you have a choice between having a top professional with his own column or having people (known felons) who aren't even professional bodybuilders write for your magazine. Now who do you choose? You go with the known felons as representatives of your magazine. Maybe this wasn't such a bad thing for Lee to be distanced from this magazine after all.

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #144 on: November 30, 2006, 07:55:04 PM »
Since you life has always been an open book can you tell us the story about you and your chiropractor's wife?

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #145 on: November 30, 2006, 07:57:13 PM »
Greg Valentino, Derek Anthony, Dave Pulumbo and Steve "I look like a gayer version of Rick Moranis" Blechman on one side and a perenial Olympia contender Lee Priest on the other....

Gee based on bodybuilding creditbility does it even matter what the circumstances are in this whole saga?

Good riddance Lee. MD is going in the toilet anyway.

destroyer69

• Getbig II
« Reply #146 on: November 30, 2006, 07:59:07 PM »
The shit is all over Austin... Lee knows about it but he is such a coward to tell us all.  Come on Lee Priest...Tell us the truth... Where you in or where you out?

:P:

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #147 on: November 30, 2006, 08:03:08 PM »

I wouldn't say that about Dave P. . The guy is very very intelligent, went through medical school and is very knowledgeble about bodybuilding. He could not turn pro because of his genetics, but that doesn't mean the guy doesn't know his bodybuilding. I buy MD every month, here in Brazil, as well as Flex magazine. I have too, because I happen to write for a bimonthly magazine here, and the mags and the internet are my source of info. Having said that, if you ask me which one of them I like most , personally, I would have to go with MD. I would like a lot more if Palumbo could expose much more of the knowledge that he has, much more thatn what he does at that little one that he writes. He only writes about cycles and cons, and this is a waste of talent, imo. He should have a bigger spread in the mag, covering every aspect of what's necessary to turn a joe blow into a freak, an excellent bodybuilder, INCLUDING drugs. But something that he could talk in detail about nutrition, carb depleting, carb loading, training stuff and so on.

I like Palumbo. A shame what happened to him, but if he truly distributed the fake GH knowing about that, with the sole purpose of profit, than his jailtime was more thatn deserved. But he payed his debt with society, and he's clean in the house again, for what is worth it. He should be treated with respect.
Train forever !

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: November 30, 2006, 08:06:17 PM »
Since you life has always been an open book can you tell us the story about you and your chiropractor's wife?
WE ARE FRIENDS WHICH YOU CAN'T SEEM TO HAVE AND PEOPLE THINK WE FUCK ANYTHING ELSE...DO TELL ME YOUR SIDE OH AND WATCH YOUR IP ADDRESS BUSTED ASS WIPE.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: November 30, 2006, 08:07:54 PM »
That's exactly what I was thinking about this whole issue. I mean, all those years that Wayne ran the show we've heard the complaints, and Lee has always been one of the most vocals. Now, the guy has simply put on the line ALL, I mean ALL his reputation as an athlete for this guy (Wayne) , to the point that all the doors once open to him begin to close like a domino dancing. When you stop and think for a second, what is left for Lee in the industry, if not the PDI??? How solid and consolidated is the PDI for Lee to rest his head confortably on his pillow and sleep like a baby, assured that all his troubles and bills are secured by a whopping cash income as a salary for his carrer sacrifice ??

Lee, I'm a BIG, BIG fan of yours, and those are LEGIT concerns of mine. I definitely would not like to never again read a good article of yours, adressing stupid questions that you receive, or a good ole photo spread with your insane physique in a training session. Please, man, whatever the cards you have hidden up your sleeve, make sure we, fans, will always be in touch with you through the bb media, contests (not as an exhibitor ;), but actually competing) photo shoots, etc, and BE ASSURED of what DeMillia has in store for you and your future. This f**cker simply OWNS you your future, in so many words.

OK THEN BUY MUSCLEMAG AND OND I SLEEP VERY WELL....BUT THANK YOU FOR CARING.