Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS...Steve's answer  (Read 49172 times)

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS...Steve's answer
« Reply #375 on: December 04, 2006, 04:51:36 AM »

lololz    ;D   

easy there tuff guy
    :) 

well, i dont take back what i said. Everyone here is talking , giving opinions and criticizing someone about his decisions about HIS life. This to me is a important and serious subject

after all, i think the very fact that you are here still responding make it look like its a important thing for you also
!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #376 on: December 04, 2006, 06:06:35 AM »
hey flower, do a favor, and f**k yourself. Go to the X and stop pretending you know or care about some important subject. We have childish posts, gimmics and useless attacks here but AT LEAST they are funny, you are not.

I don't think you know who you're fucking with.  Messing with mentally unstable people is not recommended. Flower could kick your ass without breaking a sweat or even messing up her hair!  :o
Ron: "I am lazy."

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #377 on: December 04, 2006, 06:50:43 AM »
Roccos was a sponsor for the colorado pro, hes not in this sport what so ever but he gives money to it and enjoys watching it. Sounds like a fucking homo shmoe muscle worishper to me. Everyone of his posts is bashing lee preist or sucking shawns cock over the colorado pro..Rocco you spinless pussy, show yourself.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #378 on: December 04, 2006, 07:30:32 AM »

I don't think you know who you're fucking with.  Messing with mentally unstable people is not recommended. Flower could kick your ass without breaking a sweat or even messing up her hair!  :o

i feel like im messing with james bond then... :o :D
!

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #379 on: December 04, 2006, 07:35:53 AM »
Everyone is tough hiding behind a keyboard!

lol.....welcome to getbig, my Man, where every tough guy needs a computer for their protection
Get Big, or Die Trying

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: December 04, 2006, 08:27:14 AM »

lol.....welcome to getbig, my Man, where every tough guy needs a computer for their protection
or a false bench press claim. ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: December 04, 2006, 08:50:36 AM »

535 raw, man!

That's nothing.... I did 950.  With one hand!   Just ask Jim Quinn.  This feat was accomplished at the '93 Arnold Classic at Gold's Gym!

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #382 on: December 04, 2006, 08:51:37 AM »

what's your claim, assFather ::)
Get Big, or Die Trying

thisiskeith12

« Reply #383 on: December 04, 2006, 08:52:53 AM »
Roccos was a sponsor for the colorado pro, hes not in this sport what so ever but he gives money to it and enjoys watching it. Sounds like a fucking homo shmoe muscle worishper to me. Everyone of his posts is bashing lee preist or sucking shawns cock over the colorado pro..Rocco you spinless pussy, show yourself.

Last I checked, NFL players and coaches weren't logging onto sports forums and bashing people that said they sucked on Sunday. Think of what the consequences would be if that occured!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #384 on: December 04, 2006, 10:22:20 AM »
This thread is comedic gold.

WHATEVER...

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #385 on: December 04, 2006, 10:34:27 AM »
FWIW, as a result of Steve's decision I will be cancelling the remaining of my MD subscription. I support my friend and wish him well with his new contracts and endeavors.

BTW, for the record Lee did NOT have a second NPC show. The show in question WAS the Craig Titus show and was cancelled due to mismanagement. My hope is for Lee to have another one in the future. The first was very successful and should he want my help, I will gladly do what is asked of me.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: December 04, 2006, 10:35:34 AM »
FWIW, as a result of Steve's decision I will be cancelling the remaining of my MD subscription. I support my friend and wish him well with his new contracts and endeavors.

BTW, for the record Lee did NOT have a second NPC show. The show in question WAS the Craig Titus show and was cancelled due to mismanagement. My hope is for Lee to have another one in the future. The first was very successful and should he want my help, I will gladly do what is asked of me.

nice gimmick account, Lee.  ;D

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #387 on: December 04, 2006, 10:51:49 AM »
"company man"...lolol.

If you guys weren't so retarded, you would know that EVERYBODY is a "company man"...everyone answers to somebody, whether you're self employed or not.

All you internet toughguys crack me up....how many of you go tell your boss to "go f**k himself'?...How many of you that work for yourselves call your customers "lier's", and badmouth them? What a fuckin joke....

How many of you tell your boss what you REALLY think? You might think he's th biggest asshole in the world (and I'm sure the majority of you do, being that you all think you're smarter than he is...) but you never tell him that, do you?? Why? Are you "company men" are you "puppets"? "Lapdogs"?

There's a line that' crossed from speaking up and spaking one's mind, to just plain stupidity and ignorance. Most people know where that line is, and don't cross it for obvious (or whats obvious to most) reasons.

You reap what you sow...you want to be the outspoken "rebel without a cause"...great! Just can't be surprised when everyone else doesn't quite see your side of things, or agree with you...

What is amusing, is the very idea of why Lee has been let go, not resigned, suspended by the companies whatever you want to call it....is based on the same reasoning you fools think it's bullshit- Being able to do what you want, where you want at all times.

Guess what...Steve B did what he wanted and opted NOT to renew Lee's contract...man! What a rebel!! Twinlab dropped Lee also....Good for them!! Don't cowtow to these fans who think he should stay...fire his ass!!
IFBB...good for you guys...be the rebels, man...don't do what everyone tells you to...suspend him for life, f**k him!!

You chastise Steve,MD, Manion, Twinlab, etc...for doing what THEY want, yet pat Lee on the back for doing what HE wants...way to go hypocrites.

so...now everyone's even, being a big rebel, doing what they want.

Can't bitch about that, can you?

Yes , Bob : you're right, we're wrong !!! Manion, Blechman, Weiders, Twinlab, Priest...all these people are rebels and do what they want. The only PUPPET here, the only lapdog is YOU !!!! While all those fuckers have been doing as they please, you still play as they order.....sit, roll, jump.....fake dead! Good boy...here, get a biscuit!!!! ;D

Even fucking up , Lee can shout out bright and loud that he's the master of his will; Even being the sons of bitches that they are, the Weiders, Twinlabs, Blechman, etc...are all masters of their will.......HOW ABOUT YOU, MR. 'NEVER BEEN'???!!!! Can you honestly say you are the master of your will, according to what has been presented to us until now regarding your actions and 'little roles' in some shananigans regarding IFBB and Priest???

Fucking puppet......
Train forever !

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #388 on: December 04, 2006, 10:59:27 AM »
Yes , Bob : you're right, we're wrong !!! Manion, Blechman, Weiders, Twinlab, Priest...all these people are rebels and do what they want. The only PUPPET here, the only lapdog is YOU !!!! While all those fuckers have been doing as they please, you still play as they order.....sit, roll, jump.....fake dead! Good boy...here, get a biscuit!!!! ;D

Even fucking up , Lee can shout out bright and loud that he's the master of his will; Even being the sons of bitches that they are, the Weiders, Twinlabs, Blechman, etc...are all masters of their will.......HOW ABOUT YOU, MR. 'NEVER BEEN'???!!!! Can you honestly say you are the master of your will, according to what has been presented to us until now regarding your actions and 'little roles' in some shananigans regarding IFBB and Priest???

Fucking puppet......

;D

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #389 on: December 04, 2006, 11:04:48 AM »
[/quot

some little disgruntled former contractee disparages my company and my boss with his frenetic bullshit because he didn't get his way and had a tempor tantrum. 

[/quote]

Yeah, yeah, yeah....tell it to his face, you momo tuff guy !!! ;) ::)
Train forever !

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #390 on: December 04, 2006, 11:08:50 AM »
Wow this Rocco girl has been owned.  Wonder if he'll be back.  Just another punk with nothing to do and now owned so bad he is worthless even on the internet.  He'll probably go to another board now and act bad there. 

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #391 on: December 04, 2006, 11:09:31 AM »

Fucking puppet......

Yah...all your rhethoric sounds really cool for the fools that believe your anonymous ass.

Lets see you come up with one shread of proof or an example of what you're talking about...show everyone just how clueless you are.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: December 04, 2006, 11:13:07 AM »

Yah...all your rhethoric sounds really cool for the fools that believe your anonymous ass.

Lets see you come up with one shread of proof or an example of what you're talking about...show everyone just how clueless you are.

Chick, you do realize his screen name is "Michael Moore" so it's not like he has to actually prove any of his bullshit claims.  ;D

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #393 on: December 04, 2006, 11:31:07 AM »
Chick, you do realize his screen name is "Michael Moore" so it's not like he has to actually prove any of his bullshit claims.  ;D

hahaha....nice try !! ;D By the way, Farenheit 911 rules !!!!

Hey, Chick, I am in Brazil. Even down south from you , we are very aware of all your 'big' contributions to our sport, namely: MCing poorly the O., selling your ass to Mr. DeLuca, fucking representing the pro athletes, (trying to) play golf, videotape your " prep" for the worlds, or should I say, the JOKE of the year, shagging fitness  whores athletes (actually it is the only thing nice you've done, and I even envvy you for that, except for Brenda Kelly, of course....yucks!!) and what not......gee, is that all you could do as a pro????? How about present a respectable physique and actually winning some legit constests??

Quit bb, man, and go be a father to your child, please......
Train forever !

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #394 on: December 04, 2006, 11:52:07 AM »
case closed...thanks for playing.

loser.

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #395 on: December 04, 2006, 12:05:25 PM »
case closed...thanks for playing.

loser.

Couldn't expect different form  mr. "company man"  ::)......

LOSER !
Train forever !

huge285

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #396 on: December 04, 2006, 12:09:41 PM »
Sounds like someone has a serious case of I WANNA BE BOB C...............

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius.
                                --Fulton J. Sheen

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: December 04, 2006, 12:12:04 PM »
I have this big shiny trophy (that bb.com bought for me)!

I am not a loser...   I am not a loser ...    I am not a loser...

Just keep repreating that like my therapist said, and those mean message-board guys won't make me cry anymore...

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #398 on: December 04, 2006, 12:54:11 PM »

--Fulton J. Sheen

You guidos really stick for each other, don't you, narc?! ;) ;D
Train forever !

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #399 on: December 04, 2006, 01:01:06 PM »

--Fulton J. Sheen

Hu, Dave....I really hope you don't use all these quotations in each and every post you make seeking for validations of your opinions.... :-\....it's really stupid, and it disappoints me, because I've always regarded you as a very intelligent man. You should feel more secure about your own opinions....you don't need famous men to validate what you say, I take your word for what is worth..... ;)

Eventhough I didn't buy any fake GH from you ( it's not your fault, I know.......you weren't aware, and I believe you !! :D)
Train forever !