Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS...Steve's answer  (Read 48364 times)

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
Re: BREAKING NEWS...Steve's answer
« Reply #425 on: December 04, 2006, 09:20:24 PM »
NO ONE LISTEN TO CHICK HES A WASTE OF TIME PUSSYFART.SHITTY GENETICS HE JUST DOESNT HAVE AS MUCH BALLS AS PRIEST TO BE A LEADER.PREIST WOULD MOP HIM UP ANYWAY.
i

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #426 on: December 04, 2006, 09:22:11 PM »
chick is a self proclaimed pro and expert on everything bodybuilding. he comes off as some guy who really believes that he is smart. what a goon.
h

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #427 on: December 04, 2006, 09:26:10 PM »
YEA HES A WASTE OF FOOD .COME TO THINK OF ALL THE STARVING PEOPLE OUT THERE.LEE COULD KICK HIS ASS.
i

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #428 on: December 04, 2006, 09:27:28 PM »
 ;D
h

castor troy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #429 on: December 04, 2006, 09:39:09 PM »
From one perspective, Chick is an idealist who works within the system without much avail while Lee is more realistic in taking his stand by breaking away and trying to promote a safe haven for bodybuilding.  From another perspective, Lee is an idealist who tries to promote a "healthy" (non oppressive) bodybuilding federation by breaking away while Chick is realistic by working within the system.

The perspectives depend on the outcome or the success of PDI.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: December 04, 2006, 10:21:52 PM »
I would have given anything to have had the opportunity to converse in real time with Arnold, Lou, Franco, Zane, Viator, Coe, Mentzner, Robby, etc....
Why do you keep comparing yourself and guys like your buddy king to LEGENDS like frank, boyer etc?

Check out the Nubret thread for how we talk to people we respect bobby...

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: December 04, 2006, 10:31:01 PM »
Fine...let's debate.

Just what is "the industry" doing to Priest?

Or is it Priest doing unto himself?

He knew the rules, he knowingly broke the rules...he knew what the consequences of his actions would be, those consequences were realised.

I totally agree on this one... My stance has been anti PDI from day one and I hate the IFBB with a passion.

Lee got played by wayne plain and simple. Nobody should have gone across until they saw some $ to sustain this thing for more than 1-2 shows.

PDI is done already and Lee will be back in the IFBB next year.

He WILL have to suck up for it to happen but it will happen what other choice does he have?

Unless of course wayne gets some serious $ secured upfront from someone.... but why would anyone give him $ without demanding control that wayne would never give up in a million years.

Wayne needs to walk away from the sport and admit defeat... something he finds hard to do from my dealings with him.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #432 on: December 04, 2006, 10:32:26 PM »
lee is destined to self destruct.

chick is a kissass phoney.

neither is the best role model.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #433 on: December 04, 2006, 10:33:52 PM »
lee is destined to self destruct.

chick is a kissass phoney.

neither is the best role model.
wise words livey

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #434 on: December 04, 2006, 10:36:16 PM »
I totally agree on this one... My stance has been anti PDI from day one and I hate the IFBB with a passion.

Lee got played by wayne plain and simple. Nobody should have gone across until they saw some $ to sustain this thing for more than 1-2 shows.

PDI is done already and Lee will be back in the IFBB next year.

He WILL have to suck up for it to happen but it will happen what other choice does he have?

Unless of course wayne gets some serious $ secured upfront from someone.... but why would anyone give him $ without demanding control that wayne would never give up in a million years.

Wayne needs to walk away from the sport and admit defeat... something he finds hard to do from my dealings with him.

Just when I thought you were getting smarter.  Why oh why do you continue.  The PDI is fine and even better.  Website and radio show will be up and running in January.  7 to 9 shows in Europe and more coming.  Let it rest already it will be fine and more sponsors are coming aboard.  but thanks for keeping the PDI name out there.  I'm sure this will spark some more talk about the PDI, whihc is good.  Thanks

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: December 04, 2006, 10:39:26 PM »
Just when I thought you were getting smarter.  Why oh why do you continue.  The PDI is fine and even better.  Website and radio show will be up and running in January.  7 to 9 shows in Europe and more coming.  Let it rest already it will be fine and more sponsors are coming aboard.  but thanks for keeping the PDI name out there.  I'm sure this will spark some more talk about the PDI, whihc is good.  Thanks
My main man Keith I do love you so brother!

The pdi show was a joke dude I talked to people who went - where were you anyway?

Wayne can't afford to do this much longer no matter how much smoke he blows up your ample behind...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #436 on: December 05, 2006, 12:52:27 AM »
My main man Keith I do love you so brother!

The pdi show was a joke dude I talked to people who went - where were you anyway?

Wayne can't afford to do this much longer no matter how much smoke he blows up your ample behind...

He is fine, don't worry.  His shows are paid for, the money is there to pay the prize money and even pay airfare, hotel and per diem.  Sit back and enjoy the show.  And no matter how much I support the PDI to go to New York for a day or two and almost 6,000 miles each way forget it.  If I was on the mainland at the time no problem.  Hopefully I will be in Europe during the shows there next year.  I have to travel allot next year so who knows. 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #437 on: December 05, 2006, 07:14:27 AM »
Whats aggravating, is that there is a wealth of knowledge to be tapped from modern day pro BBers and an opportunity via the internet to do something we as young aspiring BBers,could have only dreamed of...and the majority of you waste it on talking shit, making comments about matters you don't know, mocking, making disparaging remarks about their wives and girlfriends, etc, etc...

I would have given anything to have had the opportunity to converse in real time with Arnold, Lou, Franco, Zane, Viator, Coe, Mentzner, Robby, etc....

Perhaps your definition of being a "fan" is vastly different than my own...I'm not looking for people to kiss my ass, or agree with everything I say or do (and neither are the other pro's)...just looking for the respect level that you SAY you have, but post a different tune.

That's your first mistake, Bob...  assuming that posters here are "bodybuilding fans".  Many (if not most) people came here because they lift and diet to improve and maintain their own physique and health and enjoy talking with others who maintain a similar lifestyle, not because they're into a bunch of over-drugged mutants standing around on a stage in thongs flexing.

I view IFBB pros in much the same way I might view carnival sideshow freaks.  The only reason I talk to you at all is because it's so entertaining watching you melt down all over the board every other week.  ;D

Hope this helps.   
Ron: "I am lazy."

WHATEVER...

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #438 on: December 05, 2006, 08:11:28 AM »
nice gimmick account, Lee.  ;D

Sorry, this is NOT Lee. I am a friend of his that does live in Austin. I don't expect for you to believe me, however, I assure you I am NOT Lee. True, I rarely post due to all the BS this board supports. My mistake when signing-up was believing this was a board about BB'ing. Little did I know it is nothing more than teenager tempers trouncing others with little to no knowledge of the sport GETBIG.com claims to support. Take care.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #439 on: December 05, 2006, 08:15:02 AM »
Sorry, this is NOT Lee. I am a friend of his that does live in Austin. I don't expect for you to believe me, however, I assure you I am NOT Lee. True, I rarely post due to all the BS this board supports. My mistake when signing-up was believing this was a board about BB'ing. Little did I know it is nothing more than teenager tempers trouncing others with little to no knowledge of the sport GETBIG.com claims to support. Take care.

Calm down, I was only joking.  :'(

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #440 on: December 05, 2006, 08:36:07 AM »
Priest could have done exacly what you suggested...he chose not to.

You either agree to play by the rules or you dont.

The one thing you cant do, is choose to break them and then bitch about the consequences of those actions.

I don't agree with the rules 100%, and I regularly challenge those rules by way of submitting proposals to the IFBB at the annual meetings, and using th proper channels.

I've gotten many changes in the last 2 years, and will get many more....working within the system, not being a rebel without a cause and getting nothing accomplished except for being suspended and losing thousands...

Chick, the point I'm trying to get through your head is this: an athlete should has the RIGHT to break from the status quo of things if he doesn't agree with what he's being put through, BUT without any kind of retaliation whatsoever.....in Lee's case, it should be applied this way: Lee is not happy with the way things run in the IFBB. Right. It's his right to choose to compete in other organization. Even if I think the IFBB should give the athletes self choice to decide to compete ina multitude of organizations, I can understand it's their choice not to allow them to. OK. But it's down right criminal from their part to pull the strings to sabotage Lee's opportunities and business offers just because he chose to exercise his free will. The Federation CANNOT try to rule the athlete's life, when HE choses to stay OUTSIDE their circle of coertion.

So, in this case, Lee should have set free by the IFBB without further damage to his carrer caused by THEM, via pulling strings, blackmail, threats and any other type of abusive coertion. It resembles the mafia, for Christ sakes.......

The thing I don't like at all to see you doing, Chick, it's coming down here and trying to justify what should be the biggest practice of dumping in the story of sports organizations. That's where you drop the ball fall, my friend. ;) 
Train forever !

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: December 05, 2006, 08:45:58 AM »
Chick, the point I'm trying to get through your head is this: an athlete should has the RIGHT to break from the status quo of things if he doesn't agree with what he's being put through, BUT without any kind of retaliation whatsoever.....in Lee's case, it should be applied this way: Lee is not happy with the way things run in the IFBB. Right. It's his right to choose to compete in other organization. Even if I think the IFBB should give the athletes self choice to decide to compete ina multitude of organizations, I can understand it's their choice not to allow them to. OK. But it's down right criminal  [literally - see the Sherman Anti-Trust Act] from their part to pull the strings to sabotage Lee's opportunities and business offers just because he chose to exercise his free will. The Federation CANNOT try to rule the athlete's life, when HE choses to stay OUTSIDE their circle of coertion.

So, in this case, Lee should have set free by the IFBB without further damage to his carrer caused by THEM, via pulling strings, blackmail, threats and any other type of abusive coertion. It resembles the mafia, for Christ sakes.......

The thing I don't like at all to see you doing, Chick, it's coming down here and trying to justify what is the most evident practices of dumping in the story of sports organizations. That's where you let the ball fall, my friend. ;) 

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #442 on: December 05, 2006, 08:47:52 AM »
Any of Lee's problems have to do with LEE...and his actions.

Twinlab could have re-signed him, I don't believe they were going to even before all this PDI stuff started...Lee has stated so himself.

The other company that was going to sign Lee was only interested if he was going to be part of th IFBB, as they didn't think they would get their monies worth if he wasn't in the mags, and have a presence with the worlds largest BB organization...not too tough to figure that one out....

The MD deal has NOTHING to do with anything other than Lee and Steve having a problem with each other...

Any guest posing opporunities within the IFBB/ NPC are only available to those that are members of the federation...he knew that when he decided to jump ship.

BTW..I don't see Lee bitching about any of this...why are you?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: December 05, 2006, 08:51:44 AM »

Nice try, Sheepboy...but the IFBB is not a monopoly.

There are plenty of other pro organizations out there...PDI being one of them.

Actually, Lee's actions and boasting of the money he's made and the opportunities that await him...only bolster the IFBB's case, that there are other places a pro can go, and earn a living...

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #444 on: December 05, 2006, 09:09:56 AM »
Any of Lee's problems have to do with LEE...and his actions.

Twinlab could have re-signed him, I don't believe they were going to even before all this PDI stuff started...Lee has stated so himself.

The other company that was going to sign Lee was only interested if he was going to be part of th IFBB, as they didn't think they would get their monies worth if he wasn't in the mags, and have a presence with the worlds largest BB organization...not too tough to figure that one out....

The MD deal has NOTHING to do with anything other than Lee and Steve having a problem with each other...

Any guest posing opporunities within the IFBB/ NPC are only available to those that are members of the federation...he knew that when he decided to jump ship.

BTW..I don't see Lee bitching about any of this...why are you?

What mags are you referring to? Flex and M&F are not much worth , these days, you know...... :-\

There are a lot of other mags he can get exposure: Musclemag, Ironman, MD (well, he happened to work for them, until the IFBB PULLED THEIR STRINGS ;) )

He still can do seminars and guest posings around the world and in USA, too. The guy is booked for lots of seminars around the world and is going to come to Brazil, in January of the next year. Have you the luxury to tell you were able to come to Brazil for a seminar? Oh, I forgot, nobody is interested in seeing you, here! ;)

You are wrong, again, we are not crying or bitching about it, we are only stressing a very clear point, here: HOW EVERYBODY WHO CHOSE TO EXERCISE THEIR FREE WILL IN BODYBUILDING GETS FUCKED .

Something much deeper in this whole case of Lee is becoming evident with the host of attacks he's receiving: how much envy a lot of people has on Lee, and you are one of them, Chick. It's not Lee's fault he's a thousand times the better athlete than you, man, and more important, it's not his fault he 's very popular and very much loved by the fans than you dream of being. Maybe this whole problem with Lee lies beneath this little detail: JEALOUSY.

Why don't you try to work harder, improve your physique and win some tuff contests, Chick? Instead of wasting your time playing golf and MCing shows, spend more time in the gym and resume to squats and deadlifts, again. Include more free weights, you know..... :-\ That would do you good!
Train forever !

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #445 on: December 05, 2006, 09:16:16 AM »

Have you ever heard the words DUMPING Practice, Chick ???
Train forever !

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: December 05, 2006, 09:17:56 AM »
What mags are you referring to? Flex and M&F are not much worth , these days, you know...... :-\

There are a lot of other mags he can get exposure: Musclemag, Ironman, MD (well, he happened to work for them, until the IFBB PULLED THEIR STRINGS ;) )

He still can do seminars and guest posings around the world and in USA, too. The guy is booked for lots of seminars around the world and is going to come to Brazil, in January of the next year. Have you the luxury to tell you were able to come to Brazil for a seminar? Oh, I forgot, nobody is interested in seeing you, here! ;)

You are wrong, again, we are not crying or bitching about it, we are only stressing a very clear point, here: HOW EVERYBODY WHO CHOSE TO EXERCISE THEIR FREE WILL IN BODYBUILDING GETS FUCKED .

Something much deeper in this whole case of Lee is becoming evident with the host of attacks he's receiving: how much envy a lot of people has on Lee, and you are one of them, Chick. It's not Lee's fault he's a thousand times the better athlete than you, man, and more important, it's not his fault he 's very popular and very much loved by the fans than you dream of being. Maybe this whole problem with Lee lies beneath this little detail: JEALOUSY.

Why don't you try to work harder, improve your physique and win some tuff contests, Chick? Instead of wasting your time playing golf and MCing shows, spend more time in the gym and resume to squats and deadlifts, again. Include more free weights, you know..... :-\ That would do you good!

Just as I figured...you cant debate because you have no idea what you're talking about as evidenced by your response.

Why would I (or any other pro) be jealous of Lee?

Whether or not Lee is a better BB than I am is irrelevant...I have multiple contracts and make a good living from BB.

There are rules in every avenue of life...If you "exercise your free will" to break those rules...you end up in Jail, or in trouble, or paying fines, etc, etc....

Come on, pal...this really isn't that tough.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: December 05, 2006, 09:18:47 AM »

Actually, Lee's actions and boasting of the money he's made and the opportunities that await him...only bolster the IFBB's case, that there are other places a pro can go, and earn a living...

Restraint of trade (i.e., doing the things Mr. Michael Moore described in his post in order to prevent or squash competition) is illegal regardless. If you don't believe me, talk to any anti-trust attorney.  As you're so fond of telling me, Bob...  you really shouldn't speak on things you know nothing about.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #448 on: December 05, 2006, 09:22:44 AM »
Restraint of trade (i.e., doing the things Mr. Michael Moore described in his post in order to prevent or squash competition) is illegal regardless. If you don't believe me, talk to any anti-trust attorney.  As you're so fond of telling me, Bob...  you really shouldn't speak on things you know nothing about.
why do you even try to reason with him goat???

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: December 05, 2006, 09:23:51 AM »
What "things" are you talking about?

Talking about it/ speculating... and proving it are two very different things