Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS...Steve's answer  (Read 48426 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: BREAKING NEWS...Steve's answer
« Reply #400 on: December 04, 2006, 01:53:18 PM »
I hearby regret to inform Steve he looks like a fucking geek and the only reason his shit mag was worth anything was Lee's article. What a little bitch... So much for the theme of his message board...  ::)
You mean Ron Harris' article. Read Lee's posts here, do you think he could write an article LOL.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #401 on: December 04, 2006, 03:27:11 PM »

Hu, Dave....I really hope you don't use all these quotations in each and every post you make seeking for validations of your opinions.... :-\....it's really stupid, and it disappoints me, because I've always regarded you as a very intelligent man. You should feel more secure about your own opinions....you don't need famous men to validate what you say, I take your word for what is worth..... ;)

Eventhough I didn't buy any fake GH from you ( it's not your fault, I know.......you weren't aware, and I believe you !! :D)

Look at you two losers...Sheepboy and yourself.

Talking shit you can't back up, and don't have the balls to post under your real names...classic.

How does it feel to be so jealous that all you fools can do is keep posting bullshit on a bodybulding site, and consume yourselves with me?

People like you make me thank God everyday that I am who I am....

thisiskeith12

« Reply #402 on: December 04, 2006, 03:51:38 PM »
case closed...thanks for playing.

Haha! You stole that from me!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #403 on: December 04, 2006, 04:23:01 PM »
Sounds like someone has a serious case of I WANNA BE BOB C...............

You?   I mean, after all.... Bob does have a pro card.

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #404 on: December 04, 2006, 05:23:15 PM »

Ouch...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: December 04, 2006, 05:40:18 PM »

damn that must have hurt

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #406 on: December 04, 2006, 06:03:17 PM »
Chick, you do realize his screen name is "Michael Moore" so it's not like he has to actually prove any of his bullshit claims.  ;D

I'm putting your quote on a t-shirt.
CLASSIC!!!
 :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #407 on: December 04, 2006, 06:49:54 PM »
Look at you two losers...Sheepboy and yourself.

Talking shit you can't back up, and don't have the balls to post under your real names...classic.

How does it feel to be so jealous that all you fools can do is keep posting bullshit on a bodybulding site, and consume yourselves with me?

People like you make me thank God everyday that I am who I am....

Aham......Bob, couple of points, here :

What does it make you, forth tier pros, think that you guys are all so high and mighty to be in a position to automatically desregard everybody that throws some pies at your faces?
I mean, do you actually know who I am??? Why does it make you feel so pissed that I post here on the boards with a "fantasy name", like 90% of the board???

I really don't know what's the point, because I'm NOT A PUBLIC figure, hence I don't feel the need or the use of posting with my real name, but if it makes you feel better, here goes: my real name is CHRISTIANO GALBRAITH OLIVEIRA, and I was born and live in Brazil, south america. I don't know what good use you can do with this information, but anyways ........unfortunatelly I don't live in America - I WOULD LOVE TO, BECAUSE I LOVE YOUR COUNTRY  :D

As a second thought, I know some of your accomplishments, and even respect the fact that you reached a position that only a few can aspire: being a pro athlete, even more in the toughest sport in the world, bodybuilding (yes , guys, it's a sport!)
Unfortunately, not everybody can say I'M A PRO BODYBUILDER (hi, Dave!!!), and this is enough reason why we should commend you. But you can't bash the other fans here calling us losers or other names, based solely on desagreements with your opinions, because you could be ready for a reality check: many members here are much more accomplished in life than you. There are people here that are as much skilled at their chosen profession as you are at the one you chose, the only diference is the walk of life they applied. Here on getbig.com,  we have lawyers, doctors, teachers, cops, etc.....I  went to the law school here in my country and finished it sucessfully, earning my degree and passed at our BAR exam, too. Nowadays I work at our Federal court, and I'm a federal employee, with a secure stability in my job. That means I can only be fired if I commit a crime in the line of duty, to which I am gonna be prosecuted to the full extension of the law. Can you say the same??? At any time he wants, Rus DeLuca can fire your ass without a warning in advance, and you will end up with your dick in your hands.

One thing has to be clear here: you are a pro athlete and i HIGHLY RESPECT THIS FACT. But this is not a bullet proof vest to your actions regarding issues like the IFBB and their zero tolerance stance towards their athletes in other federations, Priest's problems, the undisclosed bias you hold towards issues which the IFBB is at one of the equation's sides, and many other things that I'm too tired to mention.....

And one other thing: I guess one of the reasons people here jump at your neck is because you are too easy a target, and gets pissed very fast....you gotta admit: you are very very funny when you're mad!!!! ;D

Love u , Bob. Do not change, ever !!!!! Stay the same, so you can entertain us!!!! ;D :-*
Train forever !

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #408 on: December 04, 2006, 07:28:43 PM »

Why does it make you feel so pissed that I post here on the boards with a "fantasy name", like 90% of the board???

I really don't know what's the point, because I'm NOT A PUBLIC figure, hence I don't feel the need or the use of posting with my real name, but if it makes you feel better, here goes: my real name is CHRISTIANO GALBRAITH OLIVEIRA, and I was born and live in Brazil, south america. I don't know what good use you can do with this information, but anyways ........

Clearly, members using their real names changes everything.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: December 04, 2006, 07:37:32 PM »
Aham......Bob, couple of points, here :

What does it make you, forth tier pros, think that you guys are all so high and mighty to be in a position to automatically desregard everybody that throws some pies at your faces?
I mean, do you actually know who I am??? Why does it make you feel so pissed that I post here on the boards with a "fantasy name", like 90% of the board???

I really don't know what's the point, because I'm NOT A PUBLIC figure, hence I don't feel the need or the use of posting with my real name, but if it makes you feel better, here goes: my real name is CHRISTIANO GALBRAITH OLIVEIRA, and I was born and live in Brazil, south america. I don't know what good use you can do with this information, but anyways ........unfortunatelly I don't live in America - I WOULD LOVE TO, BECAUSE I LOVE YOUR COUNTRY  :D

As a second thought, I know some of your accomplishments, and even respect the fact that you reached a position that only a few can aspire: being a pro athlete, even more in the toughest sport in the world, bodybuilding (yes , guys, it's a sport!)
Unfortunately, not everybody can say I'M A PRO BODYBUILDER (hi, Dave!!!), and this is enough reason why we should commend you. But you can't bash the other fans here calling us losers or other names, based solely on desagreements with your opinions, because you could be ready for a reality check: many members here are much more accomplished in life than you. There are people here that are as much skilled at their chosen profession as you are at the one you chose, the only diference is the walk of life they applied. Here on getbig.com,  we have lawyers, doctors, teachers, cops, etc.....I  went to the law school here in my country and finished it sucessfully, earning my degree and passed at our BAR exam, too. Nowadays I work at our Federal court, and I'm a federal employee, with a secure stability in my job. That means I can only be fired if I commit a crime in the line of duty, to which I am gonna be prosecuted to the full extension of the law. Can you say the same??? At any time he wants, Rus DeLuca can fire your ass without a warning in advance, and you will end up with your dick in your hands.

One thing has to be clear here: you are a pro athlete and i HIGHLY RESPECT THIS FACT. But this is not a bullet proof vest to your actions regarding issues like the IFBB and their zero tolerance stance towards their athletes in other federations, Priest's problems, the undisclosed bias you hold towards issues which the IFBB is at one of the equation's sides, and many other things that I'm too tired to mention.....

And one other thing: I guess one of the reasons people here jump at your neck is because you are too easy a target, and gets pissed very fast....you gotta admit: you are very very funny when you're mad!!!! ;D

Love u , Bob. Do not change, ever !!!!! Stay the same, so you can entertain us!!!! ;D :-*

It's really simple...if you are what you say you are...then I would expect smarter posts and not making comments about things you would have no knowledge of whatsoever.

You make reference to "my actions"...just what have my actions been?

What I (and many other pro's) get sick of...is people like you who label yourselves as "fans", yet do nothing but contribute negative post after post...and then make accusations like you know what the hell you're talking about.

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #410 on: December 04, 2006, 08:06:53 PM »
It's really simple...if you are what you say you are...then I would expect smarter posts and not making comments about things you would have no knowledge of whatsoever.

What I (and many other pro's) get sick of...is people like you who label yourselves as "fans", yet do nothing but contribute negative post after post...and then make accusations like you know what the hell you're talking about.

Well, you're right. We , FANS, the guys that buy the shitty magazines that get shittier by the day, the supplements, the training DVDs, contests DVDs, etc, etc, etc, are only aware of what comes to surface on the media from time to time, in this case media being the boards, some magazines, radio shows and what not. The full details are quite difficult to get a hold of, most of the times, simply because one of the parts involved, almost always the part that fuckued it up try everything under the sun to hide the real facts, generating all this ' he said, she said, they said' bla bla bla.....
So we can only comment about what we GET to know. Now bare with me on this: if only getting to know the shananigans without all their details turns them very fishy, can you imagine if we could get our hands in first hand information? Like when your buddy Kamali won 4th place in Canada, ahead of a flawless Dennis Wolf , in comparison?

Another thing, you guys take youselves waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy too seriously, and this shit gets worse when we talk about these boards. I mean, come on.....lighten up, pros!!! Get a deep breath....like someone said over here, sometime: it's just the internet. Don't treat it like real life. You don't know me or 99% of the members here, for the matter, so why oh why get mad about our critics or contrary points of view regarding what you do???
Keep in mind that a lot of the folks here are sick fuckers who just like to get a good chuckle from busting the balls of a guy like you, who gets pissed (or at least looks like) so easily......
Tell me Chick, what diference does it make to you what me or 240 or Bust think about you? Are you really gonna tell me you care about our ideas? You are almost too tired of saying that we , members of the board know only 2 things in bodybuilding : JCK & SHIT. So I really don't understand whay you feel the need to chime in and drop your 2 cents or tell your side of the story. You could care less about 'the peanut gallery', haven't you said that?

My posts are only 'not smart' because I'm desagreeing with you. I bet if the things I said were only in the same ball park with what you think is right, I'm sure you 'd be saying diferent......

Don't ask me what are your 'actions'.......You and the whole board know damn well what I am refering to, here ;) IFBB rep, Priest, Kamali 4th in Canada a justified result, and the song goes on and on.......

Lighten up, man.....we are not curing cancer , here, and I'm in the peanut gallery, remember....according to you, I'm not worth of being listened for voicing my opinion, but I voice it anyways........Only you are not obligated to answer to it 8)
Train forever !

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
« Reply #411 on: December 04, 2006, 08:10:14 PM »

lol animal .....He ripped u a new asshole

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #412 on: December 04, 2006, 08:16:58 PM »
lol animal .....He ripped u a new asshole

Great...he ripped me a new asshole  ::),,,,,,NOT !

Now you can resume sucking his bunghole, again! Have fun!! ;)
Train forever !

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: December 04, 2006, 08:21:05 PM »
Well, you're right. We , FANS, the guys that buy the shitty magazines that get shittier by the day, the supplements, the training DVDs, contests DVDs, etc, etc, etc, are only aware of what comes to surface on the media from time to time, in this case media being the boards, some magazines, radio shows and what not. The full details are quite difficult to get a hold of, most of the times, simply because one of the parts involved, almost always the part that fuckued it up try everything under the sun to hide the real facts, generating all this ' he said, she said, they said' bla bla bla.....
So we can only comment about what we GET to know. Now bare with me on this: if only getting to know the shananigans without all their details turns them very fishy, can you imagine if we could get our hands in first hand information? Like when your buddy Kamali won 4th place in Canada, ahead of a flawless Dennis Wolf , in comparison?

Another thing, you guys take youselves waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy too seriously, and this shit gets worse when we talk about these boards. I mean, come on.....lighten up, pros!!! Get a deep breath....like someone said over here, sometime: it's just the internet. Don't treat it like real life. You don't know me or 99% of the members here, for the matter, so why oh why get mad about our critics or contrary points of view regarding what you do???
Keep in mind that a lot of the folks here are sick fuckers who just like to get a good chuckle from busting the balls of a guy like you, who gets pissed (or at least looks like) so easily......
Tell me Chick, what diference does it make to you what me or 240 or Bust think about you? Are you really gonna tell me you care about our ideas? You are almost too tired of saying that we , members of the board know only 2 things in bodybuilding : JCK & SHIT. So I really don't understand whay you feel the need to chime in and drop your 2 cents or tell your side of the story. You could care less about 'the peanut gallery', haven't you said that?

My posts are only 'not smart' because I'm desagreeing with you. I bet if the things I said were only in the same ball park with what you think is right, I'm sure you 'd be saying diferent......

Don't ask me what are your 'actions'.......You and the whole board know damn well what I am referring to, here ;) IFBB rep, Priest, Kamali 4th in Canada a justified result, and the song goes on and on.......

Lighten up, man.....we are not curing cancer , here, and I'm in he peanut gallery, remember....according to you, I'm not worth of being listen for voicing my opinion, but I voice it anyways........Only you are not obligated to answer to them 8)

You know why we pro's take this shit so seriously? Because it is serious...to US. To YOU this isn't real life...it's make believe...pick a stupid name, and talk shit about pro bodybuilders in your spare time...woo-hoo!!

Whats aggravating, is that there is a wealth of knowledge to be tapped from modern day pro BBers and an opportunity via the internet to do something we as young aspiring BBers,could have only dreamed of...and the majority of you waste it on talking shit, making comments about matters you don't know, mocking, making disparaging remarks about their wives and girlfriends, etc, etc...

I would have given anything to have had the opportunity to converse in real time with Arnold, Lou, Franco, Zane, Viator, Coe, Mentzner, Robby, etc....

Perhaps your definition of being a "fan" is vastly different than my own...I'm not looking for people to kiss my ass, or agree with everything I say or do (and neither are the other pro's)...just looking for the respect level that you SAY you have, but post a different tune.

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
« Reply #414 on: December 04, 2006, 08:24:42 PM »
Great...he ripped me a new asshole  ::),,,,,,NOT !

Now you can resume sucking his bunghole, again! Have fun!! ;)
the only reason ur even posting u fag is so u can go tell ur lil 150pnd fag friends that u talk to a pro..if u knew who i was u would try talk 2 me to just to get a responce u clown

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #415 on: December 04, 2006, 08:33:24 PM »
boy you pro bodybuilders are such whiners................. ...ever wonder what the real world is like?
h

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: December 04, 2006, 08:38:42 PM »
boy you pro bodybuilders are such whiners................. ...ever wonder what the real world is like?

No, whats it like...school me.

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #417 on: December 04, 2006, 08:39:03 PM »
You know why we pro's take this shit so seriously? Because it is serious...to US. To YOU this isn't real life...it's make believe...pick a stupid name, and talk shit about pro bodybuilders in your spare time...woo-hoo!!

Whats aggravating, is that there is a wealth of knowledge to be tapped from modern day pro BBers and an opportunity via the internet to do something we as young aspiring BBers,could have only dreamed of...and the majority of you waste it on talking shit, making comments about matters you don't know, mocking, making disparaging remarks about their wives and girlfriends, etc, etc...

I would have given anything to have had the opportunity to converse in real time with Arnold, Lou, Franco, Zane, Viator, Coe, Mentzner, Robby, etc....

Perhaps your definition of being a "fan" is vastly different than my own...I'm not looking for people to kiss my ass, or agree with everything I say or do (and neither are the other pro's)...just looking for the respect level that you SAY you have, but post a different tune.

Chick, you bite your tongue more than a few times.

I have lost the count of how many posts of yours I read you tearing some members here apart. You're gonna say, 'only in my defense', very fair......
Well, so to be fair, you are being bashed in this Priest case here because you are far out in your opinions in this case. You are one biased guy when we talk about Priest, as I could see with my own eyes more than a few times in here. Yet, if his situation is exactly like you said (he being finished, out of the game, etc, which I believe it's not) you would be a very low man to be kicking someone while he's on the ground. Are you expecting we, FANS, that don't own the powers that be nothing, are gonna cop out with this????

I have agreed with your opinions a LOT OF TIMES, like at the IRONMAN 2005 prize money episode, when you and Shawn caused quite the commotion in the hopes to raise the prize money for the competitors. I NEVER SAID I didn't respect you, au contraire.....about 2 or 3 posts above I said you should be commended for being a pro , 'cause it's not an easy feat, to be eufemistic, here......

But you can't expect to be agreed with everytime when you're so off base (in my opinion and in a lot of other members' opinions , too). Agreeing with you does not equate to kiss your ass. So you can only conclude we don't hate you only because we don't agree with you.

The only thing that really pisses me off is when you force "your facts of the truth" through our guts, and violently refuse any contrary remark towards 'those facts'....

And I, too, would be very happy to exchange posts in real time with the pros you mentioned.

And finally, this is a gossip and opinions board. I can only speak for myself, but I, too, see the sport of bodybuilding as a serious, very serious one. It's only because of that I can't stand whatching calmly what you people (the whole industry) are doing to an athlete like Priest. This bullshit true- opinions- not- without- consequences stranglehold has to come to an end , and to us, IT IS SERIOUS, TOO.
Train forever !

newmom

« Reply #418 on: December 04, 2006, 08:42:45 PM »

I'm sure they struggle to make their dreams come true..I would presume it is very difficult. Training, working along with every day life just like most people. Yes some of the top pros make a wonderful living.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: December 04, 2006, 08:44:11 PM »
Fine...let's debate.

Just what is "the industry" doing to Priest?

Or is it Priest doing unto himself?

He knew the rules, he knowingly broke the rules...he knew what the consequences of his actions would be, those consequences were realised.

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #420 on: December 04, 2006, 08:45:24 PM »
the only reason ur even posting u fag is so u can go tell ur lil 150pnd fag friends that u talk to a pro..if u knew who i was u would try talk 2 me to just to get a responce u clown

So you too, be a better man and do it like me : POST YOUR REAL NAME, SO I CAN SEE IF IT WOULD BE WORTH THE HARESSMENT OF TALKING TO YOU!  ;)

Seems like you are some hot shot in the industry, so it's even more entertaining if you could post your real name, not to mention how more 'manly' of you, if you are a known or public person....spill the beans , tough guy....
Train forever !

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #421 on: December 04, 2006, 08:47:03 PM »
It just seem's that they cry like little bitches over shit that a little school girl would find trivial.
 It just amazes me how this so called sport of bodybuilding has pro's that turn into little bitches.
   I am sure that some of these guys have real "part time" jobs in order to pay for their drug induced phoney muscles and shitty health.
   I have never heard so much drama from grown men. the things they cry about................... ................
h

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #422 on: December 04, 2006, 08:51:29 PM »
Just because you are obliged to behave in a way or follow fishy rules doesn't mean they are right.........a guy should has the right to say "hey, this is wrong, I don't agree, why don't we talk it over so we can reach something that could be good to both parties?" That's only what I'm saying........

You are an athlete , too, Chick. I cannot believe that you can say 'been there, done that' regarding being an IFBB pro, as in agreeing 100% AND following their rules and orders without even voicing a phrase showing your anger......
Train forever !

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: December 04, 2006, 09:01:21 PM »
Priest could have done exacly what you suggested...he chose not to.

You either agree to play by the rules or you dont.

The one thing you cant do, is choose to break them and then bitch about the consequences of those actions.

I don't agree with the rules 100%, and I regularly challenge those rules by way of submitting proposals to the IFBB at the annual meetings, and using th proper channels.

I've gotten many changes in the last 2 years, and will get many more....working within the system, not being a rebel without a cause and getting nothing accomplished except for being suspended and losing thousands...

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #424 on: December 04, 2006, 09:09:45 PM »
Too tired......going to bed , now....3:05 a.m.  :o

Nice talking we had, Bob!! We'll continue tomorrow. :D I like debating with you.
Train forever !