Author Topic: Lee Priest vs Dave Palumbo - Love is in the air!  (Read 30431 times)

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
Re: Lee Priest vs Dave Palumbo - Love is in the air!
« Reply #100 on: December 04, 2006, 08:09:37 AM »
Guys,

All these comment about bob Chic are just plain wrong, I'm sure of it.

i'm sure in the morning, when pro Bbers who read this board wake up, they'll read this and chime in, in bob's defense, and talk about how much he's helped them.

I'm sure of it.  Dozens of them. You just watch.

You didn't mean this morning did you?
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #101 on: December 04, 2006, 10:30:13 AM »
Sorry to disappoint you Lee, but your February 2007 column mentions PDI, the British NOC and talks about your upcoming plans (Brazil, etc.) It went to press last week.

Now THAT is great news!!!!!!!!! Lee coming to Brazil would be the happening of the year, here, bb wise, no doubt about it!!!!

Lee, you would DEFINITELY feel at home , here in Brazil. You have die hard fans over here. The only other bb that has very loyal, hardcore fans here is Dorian Yates. You 2 are the most beloved pros, here.

Please, Lee, DO COME DOWN HERE!!!! You'll love the food, trust me.....we have the best barbecue steak houses on the planet, and your dinner will be on me !!! ;)

Drop me a PM when you have confirmation on this, please!!!!
Train forever !

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #102 on: December 04, 2006, 10:48:14 AM »
Remember Zolak's MM column?  The column was a good read and was the first thing I would go for when I used to buy mags.  Well Zolak came clean when he left and told us that all the BS in his articles were to sell Muscle Tech products.  He used to compair one of their test boosters as the same thing as Decca without needing to inject.  He came up with all sorts of numbers that came out to make his column make sense.  When he came clean, I knew that all the Muscle Mag writers had to follow the same path or their contracts would end up as a 1 year gig.  Are you going to start pushing MT sups, with missleading statements that are geared to a newbie, just to get his cash.  When I read now I never take the "from the pros" seriously.  I hope that you don't sell out and try to make people believe that by using their sups that they will make steroid like gains, when you know they only way to make steroid like gains are with steroids.  To thy own self be true.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: December 04, 2006, 10:55:45 AM »
Lee, congrats on your new column, I hope it's a big success for you.  I would just give up the ghost on MD and let it go. The fact of the matter is that because Steve didn't do what YOU wanted him to do, you went off on a tear and lit up the boards instead of taking the high road, being a man and settling your dispute like an adult. Instead, you had a screaming baby hissyfit on the boards.  You asked Steve to call you then conveniently "lost" your cell phone. The fact is Steve's his own man and doesn't take orders from anyone. Did you ever think of taking the high road and calling him? This whole situation had more to do with your childlike behavior and less to do with anything else, including the PDI.

WELL JILL THE DILL....I DID CALL STEVE SEVERAL TIMES...I DIDN'T LOSE MY CELL PHONE I GOT A NEW ONE AND WHEN I PUT THE SIM CARD IN THE NEW ONE IT DIDNT TRANFER THE NUMBERS...ARE WE KEEPING UP? ;D....I HAVE LET THIS GO I NEVER CARED ANY WAY I JUST WANTED A ANSWER SO I COULD MOVE ON...YOU AND THE REST KEEP THIS GOING...LET ME GUESS WILL ONE OF THE NEXT ISSUES OF MD HAVE LEE LET GO BY MD?..SO WHY NOT PUT IT ON THE BOARDS LIKE PEOPLE WOULDN'T MENTION IT ANYWAY IN THE MAG..I TOOK THE HIGH ROAD AND WAITIED FOR HIM TO CALL BUT HE WAS TOO BUSY TO CALL ME BUT HAD PLENTY OF TIME TO POST ON BOARDS....EVEN HAVING DINNER WITH GREGG AND TALKING TO GREGG FOR 20 MINS ABOUT IT HE COULD HAVE CALLED ME FOR 5 MINS THEN GONE BACK TO HIS CONVERSATION WITH GREGG FOR THE REMAINING 15 :)..SO LIKE I SAID I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH NOT BEING WITH MD I WANTED AN ANSWER AND I GOT ONE I HAVE MOVED ON NO BIG DEAL...MY LIFE GOES ON AND IT IS GREAT... ;D

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: December 04, 2006, 10:56:57 AM »
Now THAT is great news!!!!!!!!! Lee coming to Brazil would be the happening of the year, here, bb wise, no doubt about it!!!!

Lee, you would DEFINITELY feel at home , here in Brazil. You have die hard fans over here. The only other bb that has very loyal, hardcore fans here is Dorian Yates. You 2 are the most beloved pros, here.

Please, Lee, DO COME DOWN HERE!!!! You'll love the food, trust me.....we have the best barbecue steak houses on the planet, and your dinner will be on me !!! ;)

Drop me a PM when you have confirmation on this, please!!!!

SHOULD BE COMING JAN 24TH FOR A WEEK.

LEE

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: December 04, 2006, 10:58:02 AM »
Remember Zolak's MM column?  The column was a good read and was the first thing I would go for when I used to buy mags.  Well Zolak came clean when he left and told us that all the BS in his articles were to sell Muscle Tech products.  He used to compair one of their test boosters as the same thing as Decca without needing to inject.  He came up with all sorts of numbers that came out to make his column make sense.  When he came clean, I knew that all the Muscle Mag writers had to follow the same path or their contracts would end up as a 1 year gig.  Are you going to start pushing MT sups, with missleading statements that are geared to a newbie, just to get his cash.  When I read now I never take the "from the pros" seriously.  I hope that you don't sell out and try to make people believe that by using their sups that they will make steroid like gains, when you know they only way to make steroid like gains are with steroids.  To thy own self be true.

ME SELL OUT NEVER ....I AM WHO I AM...IT'S THE OTHERS WHO SELL OUT AND DON'T LIKE IT.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 04, 2006, 11:01:10 AM »
ME SELL OUT NEVER ....I AM WHO I AM...IT'S THE OTHERS WHO SELL OUT AND DON'T LIKE IT.
thats why you rock Lee.
bodybuildersreality.com

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: December 04, 2006, 11:21:32 AM »
MY CAR COAST 52K AND IT IS A NICE APARTMENT I PAY MORE IN RENT THEN YOU PAY YOUR MOTHER FOR YOUR ROOM.WHY BUY A HOUSE ?NEVER WANTED TO I LIKE MOVING.
you need to plan for the future lee, i highly doubt you have any substantial assests to fall back on when shit hits the fan.  good luck, loser.

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: December 04, 2006, 11:42:33 AM »
SHOULD BE COMING JAN 24TH FOR A WEEK.

LEE
Lee, are you coming down for a seminar, or what?? Vacations? ;D

Please, as the time aproaches, confirm me your visit to Brazil, please....I insist, your dinner will be on me !! ;)
Train forever !

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #109 on: December 04, 2006, 11:45:31 AM »
yeah lee dont put up with much bull shit
'LMAO..hell yeah

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #110 on: December 04, 2006, 01:44:31 PM »
you need to plan for the future lee, i highly doubt you have any substantial assests to fall back on when shit hits the fan.  good luck, loser.

Dude worry about yourself.  You're the one who has nothing going for himself.  Quit feeding off the governemnt and get a job.

Jr. Franco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: December 04, 2006, 02:02:42 PM »
Damn Lee ppl love hatin on you, it's pretty sad.
Aint a hobby, way of Life

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 04, 2006, 02:12:33 PM »
Damn Lee ppl love hatin on you, it's pretty sad.
it is sad but thats how they feel "better" about themselves. It makes them think that they have accomplished something.
bodybuildersreality.com

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: December 04, 2006, 02:38:15 PM »

whos gives a fuck... who are you to talk shit and wish someone bad... I think that makes you the loser...
pump'em dump'em

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: December 04, 2006, 05:03:32 PM »
Lee, are you coming down for a seminar, or what?? Vacations? ;D

Please, as the time aproaches, confirm me your visit to Brazil, please....I insist, your dinner will be on me !! ;)

GUEST POSE(OUT OF SHAPE) SHOULD BE A SIGHT..AND SEMINARS.

LEE

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: December 04, 2006, 07:04:04 PM »

LEE

Who's bringing you to Brazil? What's the name of the guy? Are you getting down here for NABBA seminars or IFBB's ? You know, NABBA is way stronger here in Brazil. The guy who runs the IFBB really fits his job, like the ones in USA, so keep your eyes wide open, if you know whatta mean (ask Nasser about that...)
Train forever !

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 04, 2006, 07:09:37 PM »
Who's bringing you to Brazil? What's the name of the guy? Are you getting down here for NABBA seminars or IFBB's ? You know, NABBA is way stronger here in Brazil. The guy who runs the IFBB really fits his job, like the ones in USA, so keep your eyes wide open, if you know whatta mean (ask Nasser about that...)
what do you mean??
bodybuildersreality.com

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: December 04, 2006, 07:19:31 PM »
Train forever !

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #118 on: December 04, 2006, 07:23:27 PM »
Lee, congrats on the latest developements...... and don't think about all those haters!!!

Do what you do best.................... ...... BE YOURSELF ... thats how we like you!!!
are you delusional?

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 04, 2006, 07:50:56 PM »
:-X :-X :-X
oh ok thanks  ::)

Lee, congrats on the latest developements...... and don't think about all those haters!!!

Do what you do best.................... ...... BE YOURSELF ... thats how we like you!!!
amen to that. I don't see Lee changing who wouldn't want to be able to crack kick ass jokes all day while you carry an incredable physique after eating some krispy kreme.
bodybuildersreality.com

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #120 on: December 04, 2006, 07:53:04 PM »

LEE

Well you'll make the issue of Flex for sure.  No way they would let the PDI marque guy show up looking off season and not show the world what the PDI is all about  ::).  Kevin Horton must be salivating about writing this article already.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: December 05, 2006, 07:35:17 AM »
LEE YOUR A KOOL KAT TOTAL ENTERTAINMENT I SUPPORT YOU ALL THE WAY STAY UP PLAYAH.
i

Jill at MD

• Getbig II
« Reply #122 on: December 05, 2006, 09:25:33 AM »
WELL JILL THE DILL....I DID CALL STEVE SEVERAL TIMES...I DIDN'T LOSE MY CELL PHONE I GOT A NEW ONE AND WHEN I PUT THE SIM CARD IN THE NEW ONE IT DIDNT TRANFER THE NUMBERS...ARE WE KEEPING UP? ....I HAVE LET THIS GO I NEVER CARED ANY WAY I JUST WANTED A ANSWER SO I COULD MOVE ON...YOU AND THE REST KEEP THIS GOING...LET ME GUESS WILL ONE OF THE NEXT ISSUES OF MD HAVE LEE LET GO BY MD?..SO WHY NOT PUT IT ON THE BOARDS LIKE PEOPLE WOULDN'T MENTION IT ANYWAY IN THE MAG..I TOOK THE HIGH ROAD AND WAITIED FOR HIM TO CALL BUT HE WAS TOO BUSY TO CALL ME BUT HAD PLENTY OF TIME TO POST ON BOARDS....EVEN HAVING DINNER WITH GREGG AND TALKING TO GREGG FOR 20 MINS ABOUT IT HE COULD HAVE CALLED ME FOR 5 MINS THEN GONE BACK TO HIS CONVERSATION WITH GREGG FOR THE REMAINING 15 ..SO LIKE I SAID I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH NOT BEING WITH MD I WANTED AN ANSWER AND I GOT ONE I HAVE MOVED ON NO BIG DEAL...MY LIFE GOES ON AND IT IS GREAT...

Correction: that's Ms. Jill the Dill to you. Sorry to disappoint you, but we're not doing a breaking news story or radio story or even an article about you're being dropped.  In fact, readers might be surprised to see that your column is still running in MD until the March 2007 issue.

In terms of the column that was dropped, it was inflammatory and full of a bunch of lies, half-truths and diatribes against people in the industry- not worthy of the MD "no bull" pledge.
Also, Steve was negotiating on your behalf with the IFBB at that point; printing your column would have been counterproductive.
Also, there's been a rumor to the effect that news of your signing with Musclemag is premature. Care to show us their contract?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: December 05, 2006, 09:33:15 AM »
WELL JILL THE DILL....I DID CALL STEVE SEVERAL TIMES...I DIDN'T LOSE MY CELL PHONE I GOT A NEW ONE AND WHEN I PUT THE SIM CARD IN THE NEW ONE IT DIDNT TRANFER THE NUMBERS...ARE WE KEEPING UP? ....I HAVE LET THIS GO I NEVER CARED ANY WAY I JUST WANTED A ANSWER SO I COULD MOVE ON...YOU AND THE REST KEEP THIS GOING...LET ME GUESS WILL ONE OF THE NEXT ISSUES OF MD HAVE LEE LET GO BY MD?..SO WHY NOT PUT IT ON THE BOARDS LIKE PEOPLE WOULDN'T MENTION IT ANYWAY IN THE MAG..I TOOK THE HIGH ROAD AND WAITIED FOR HIM TO CALL BUT HE WAS TOO BUSY TO CALL ME BUT HAD PLENTY OF TIME TO POST ON BOARDS....EVEN HAVING DINNER WITH GREGG AND TALKING TO GREGG FOR 20 MINS ABOUT IT HE COULD HAVE CALLED ME FOR 5 MINS THEN GONE BACK TO HIS CONVERSATION WITH GREGG FOR THE REMAINING 15 ..SO LIKE I SAID I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH NOT BEING WITH MD I WANTED AN ANSWER AND I GOT ONE I HAVE MOVED ON NO BIG DEAL...MY LIFE GOES ON AND IT IS GREAT...

Correction: that's Ms. Jill the Dill to you. Sorry to disappoint you, but we're not doing a breaking news story or radio story or even an article about you're being dropped.  In fact, readers might be surprised to see that your column is still running in MD until the March 2007 issue.

In terms of the column that was dropped, it was inflammatory and full of a bunch of lies, half-truths and diatribes against people in the industry- not worthy of the MD "no bull" pledge.
Also, Steve was negotiating on your behalf with the IFBB at that point; printing your column would have been counterproductive.
Also, there's been a rumor to the effect that news of your signing with Musclemag is premature. Care to show us their contract?

NOW THat is crap i have always said the truth..HAVE RON COME ON HERE AND POINT OUT THE PARTS WHICH I SAID THAT WERE FALSE PLEASE SHOW US ALL THE LIES WHICH I SAID IT WAS NO DIFFERENT TO ANY OF MY OTHER COLOUMS NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN IT IS FULL OF LIES YEAH OK...NICE TRY  .OH AND THE MUSCLEMAG PREMATURE DON'T THINK SO ONCE AGAIN YOU JILL MS DILL SHOWS WHAT LITTLE YOU KNOW.

Bronx

• Getbig III
  • MuscleMag Group Photo Editor
« Reply #124 on: December 05, 2006, 09:45:04 AM »
Uh, trust Lee when he says the MuscleMag contract news is DEFINITELY not premature. Regardless of whatever rumours you or anyone else heard Jill.

So many meltdowns...can't we all just get along?  :P