Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 15, 2017, 04:24:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW PENTAGON 9/11 Video Released!!!  (Read 2884 times)
Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2006, 12:22:04 PM »

Meanwhile, the victims of Flight 77, having been secretly kidnapped by George Bush and the CIA, sit in a clandestine government prison, five years after their amazingly successful abduction, while the "hijacked" plane sits in a covert underground hangar . . . . next to the space aliens being held hostage by the FBI. . . .
Report to moderator   Logged
OzmO
Getbig V

Take Money Out of Politics!

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2006, 12:51:09 PM »

Meanwhile, the victims of Flight 77, having been secretly kidnapped by George Bush and the CIA, sit in a clandestine government prison, five years after their amazingly successful abduction, while the "hijacked" plane sits in a covert underground hangar . . . . next to the space aliens being held hostage by the FBI. . . .

How could you be so naive?  Hugo Chavez has the aliens.
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2006, 12:54:10 PM »

you're doing the pet tricks you've been conditioned to do when faced with info that confuses you.

Good doggy.

Straw Man
Getbig V

one dwells in nirvana

« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2006, 12:57:49 PM »

pure speculation - some were probably cia operatives and those that weren't were probably disappeared.

just a guess
Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2006, 12:59:05 PM »

How could you be so naive?  Hugo Chavez has the aliens.

Right.  My bad.   Smiley  

I'm leaving this 911 stuff alone already.  I'm all fired up about 240's moon landing conspiracy.  That one could dwarf the 911 conspiracy.  Easy.
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

getbig.COM!

« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2017, 09:50:49 PM »

pure speculation - some were probably cia operatives and those that weren't were probably disappeared.

just a guess

Fuck off you commie bastard.

A
Straw Man
Getbig V

one dwells in nirvana

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2017, 10:29:40 AM »

Fuck off you commie bastard.

you looked up one of my post from almost 11 years ago

Queer stalker much?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!