Author Topic: No Real Deal in MD  (Read 8142 times)

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
Re: No Real Deal in MD
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2006, 09:00:17 AM »
NO MD RAN PUT OF MONEY. THE MAGAZINE IS GOING TO SUCK NOW,GETTING RID OF THERE BEST ATHLETES.NEXT THING YOU KNOW THEY ARE GOING TO FILLED WITH HOMOS LIKE BILL WILLMORE AND CHRIS COOK.I SAY WE BOYYCOTT THEY ARE GOIN DOWNHILL.

Which Flex employee wrote this?   ::)
Motherboy (the band).

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2006, 09:04:09 AM »
I just noticed that Chris Cormier's Column was not in the latest issue of MD.   Did he get drooped ?

YES HE WAS CHRIS,PAUL,ME AND NONE OF US GOT A PHONE CALL...

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2006, 09:04:32 AM »
Cormier never written any of his articles or answered any question in his column.

His vocabulary and knowledge of sociological culture doesn't get past...

White T-shirts, pit bulls, RED Koolaid, Orange soda, white bitches, white ho's, white tricks, The movie 'Scarface' and the likeness of Al Pacino's character from that film, xbox(50Cent Get Rich/Die Tryin game), cell phones, hip/hop ring tones and BET.

His vocabulary doesn't stray to far from 'I be fin' 'knowwutIsayin?' 'is you my boo' 'my baby boo' and 'you is'.

His RANGE and what MD wanted just...just clashed.

I thought it was grape soda and orange drink!?
footloose and fancy free

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2006, 09:11:26 AM »

I suppose they're gonna go sign Jay now.....and then maybe Gunter.....then change their name to "Flex."
Stupid moves lately, if you ask me.  Lee's column was one of the best things amidst all those advertisements.

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2006, 10:13:25 AM »
Unfortunately, we won't get to see a copy of his 'contract non-renewal' letter like someone else who was dumped.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2006, 10:19:06 AM »

because MD sucks now !

I used to think it was the best mag. ever you would always see my post that would say MD Rules and all that shit. Well never again !  I will not buy ever again.   With out Lee's column it will just be that much more of a crappy Mag.   

They Drop Lee, Chris, and Paul, but they keep Valentino around for what he seems like he has the education of a 3rd grader.

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2006, 10:50:34 AM »
That is a nice way to do business. That is funny Lee when Steve said you were unprofessional ;)  Yea ok Steve you way is much more professional ;D  There loss Lee i know i will not be renewing my subscription.  I will be getting MUSCLEMAG MAGAZINE 8)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2006, 11:37:35 AM »
wow, the people that make the business what it is and thats what it comes down to!?! sounds like they are taking lessons from the IFBB on how to "properly" deal with the athelets.
bodybuildersreality.com

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2006, 11:51:40 AM »
because MD sucks now !
They Drop Lee, Chris, and Paul, but they keep Valentino around for what he seems like he has the education of a 3rd grader.

Speaking the gospel there bro.  Screw MD.  Why keep that oil bucket Valvolino and that physique destroyer vest wearing thumbs up showing weirdo Palumbo around and drop these other great classic athletes?  I can understand if you want to go in a new direction with guys like Wilmore and Freeman (we know thatAMI/IFBB has grabbed you by the nuts  ;)) but plain and simple MD has gone downhill and more and more people (on this board at least) think the magazine sucks, which it does anyway.
Truly STOP WHINING

Cara from MD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2006, 01:08:40 PM »

What are you talking about Lee?  Steve was on the phone with Paul and Chris just the other day.  He speaks to them regularly.  How come you never call Steve, according to the records I keep, the last time you called him at the office was October 4th.

jbrice

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2006, 03:07:44 PM »
Funny I was hanging with Chris last night.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2006, 11:46:46 PM »
YEA I BOUGHT THE LATEST MAG AND IT SUCKED. VALVOLINO SUCKS,JOHNS SECTION SUCKED IT WAS DOPE WHEN THEY WOULD INTERVIEW FLEX OR THE DARKNESS OF BODYBUILDING BUT THAT WAS MY LAST ISSUE ILL EVER BUY.ILL SPREAD THE WORD.LOL
i

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2006, 02:10:41 AM »
You and those two guys have had there day , retire and go race cars or learn better diction.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2006, 02:55:32 AM »
DVS GOD YOUR A COMPLETE WASTE OF SPERM,FROM YOUR NAME DVS TELLS ME YOU NEED TO GET OVER THE SKATE SHIT IT WAS 10 YEARS AGO.AND GO BUY YOURSELF A NICE SET OF HIGH HEELS AND JOIN BOB CHICK YOU CUM STAIN.
i

venom gang.bronze

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2006, 04:47:57 AM »
i'm sure chris could fill a whole magazine with his tales of him beating white women.
...and i am sure,
...that many insecure, cowardly men,
...of all different nationalities, could fill a whole magazine-
....with their "tales" of beating white, or any other color/ethnic woman.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2006, 09:29:35 AM »
Speaking the gospel there bro.  Screw MD.  Why keep that oil bucket Valvolino and that physique destroyer vest wearing thumbs up showing weirdo Palumbo around and drop these other great classic athletes?  I can understand if you want to go in a new direction with guys like Wilmore and Freeman (we know thatAMI/IFBB has grabbed you by the nuts  ;)) but plain and simple MD has gone downhill and more and more people (on this board at least) think the magazine sucks, which it does anyway.

thanks.  I am starting to be more intrested in other mags anyway.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2006, 10:22:50 AM »
i think losing lee was a step back...but picking up rhul was three gigantic steps forward. md is better now. more research articles in the front section though, i love those.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2006, 11:28:45 AM »
What are you talking about Lee?  Steve was on the phone with Paul and Chris just the other day.  He speaks to them regularly.  How come you never call Steve, according to the records I keep, the last time you called him at the office was October 4th.

I AM TALKING ABOUT WHEN THIER CONTRACT WAS UP...I KNOW PAUL SPOKE TO STEVE THE OTHER DAY.I TALK TO PAUL ALL THE TIME..FUNNY HOW HE SPOKE TO PAUL ABOUT ME ..BUT STILL CAN'T CALL ME..OH WELL..

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2006, 12:48:28 PM »

I AM TALKING ABOUT WHEN THIER CONTRACT WAS UP...I KNOW PAUL SPOKE TO STEVE THE OTHER DAY.I TALK TO PAUL ALL THE TIME..FUNNY HOW HE SPOKE TO PAUL ABOUT ME ..BUT STILL CAN'T CALL ME..OH WELL..

looks like the guy is affraid to confront you lee.......... Fu*k him
are you delusional?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2006, 12:55:06 PM »

You need to post a pic of yourself, Cara from MD!
Ron: "I am lazy."

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2006, 01:23:51 PM »

You need to post a pic of yourself, Cara from MD!

she's never gonna do that, she knows she's gonna get destroyed, big time if she looks like shit
are you delusional?

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2006, 02:21:09 PM »
DVS GOD YOUR A COMPLETE WASTE OF SPERM,FROM YOUR NAME DVS TELLS ME YOU NEED TO GET OVER THE SKATE SHIT IT WAS 10 YEARS AGO.AND GO BUY YOURSELF A NICE SET OF HIGH HEELS AND JOIN BOB CHICK YOU CUM STAIN.
Right  ::)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2006, 02:26:40 PM »
You and those two guys have had there day , retire and go race cars or learn better diction.

thats kind of a dumb thing to say.

Rockhead

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2006, 02:29:13 PM »
The real question is, will Chris start training again and compete next year.

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2006, 02:42:07 PM »

thats kind of a dumb thing to say.
Why?
Lee obviously is not mature enough to go and sit down and "discuss" the issues that are taking place.Instead he spews it out accross internet message boards,but only his side of the story.
Remember there is always to sides to a coin and you guys are hering his only.
Imo those three guys(lee,paul and chris) are yesterday bodybuilders,they have had there time in the sun its now time to move along.