Author Topic: Stallone "admits" to Heavy Steroid use to get in shape for ROCKY 6!!!  (Read 46862 times)

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
Re: Stallone "admits" to Heavy Steroid use to get in shape for ROCKY 6!!!
« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2006, 07:09:59 PM »
Sly strives for the greek ideal look, with his money and  knowledge (he is a mensa member) you dont think he could add more mass if he wanted?For slys frame the greek ideal is around 16 inch biceps which he has, dont confuse him with someone trying to be a bodybuilder who cant.

???
TEAM REPTILIAN

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2006, 12:28:24 AM »
???

Mensa, a group where you have to have at least a 130ish IQ to join, he's a member.What I mean is he isnt stupid, has plenty of money and obviously knows how to train and get in shape so if he wanted 20 -30 pounds more mass im sure he could obtain it.Like I said though he has stated many times he wishes only to have the physique of the Greek ideal, look at any greek statue, they are muscular yet lean and in proportion.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2006, 12:58:23 PM »
I know what it is. I always thought Sly was kind of dumb. Maybe he just has a speech impediment.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2006, 04:44:43 PM »
I know what it is. I always thought Sly was kind of dumb. Maybe he just has a speech impediment.

When he was born the forceps busted a nerve on one side of his mouth, thats why he talks\looks funny on one side.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2006, 07:57:34 PM »
Well you learn something new every day.
TEAM REPTILIAN

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: December 16, 2006, 01:35:45 AM »
i don't know if sly is intending to look a 'greek ideal' and i don't know about his iq, but i think he is smart enough to realize that if being a pumped up welter weight ating the part of a heavyweight champion isn't beyond people's imagination then having the bodybuilder look sure would be.

can you imagine lee priest playing the part of a fighter: 'put ya hands up kid!'
'i'm tryin to jimmy. maybe if i put my arms like this?'
'what are ya gunno do when lang throws those hooks then, kid?

sly knew he was always going to be small and adding bulk was just going to make him look stocky and short which is not a good hollywood look.

better to get ripped to the bone, that way he looks strong, sleek, athletic and actually taller.

mensa? he was a friggin genius when it came to making the most from what he was dealt. ;)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2006, 04:12:50 AM »
i don't know if sly is intending to look a 'greek ideal' and i don't know about his iq, but i think he is smart enough to realize that if being a pumped up welter weight ating the part of a heavyweight champion isn't beyond people's imagination then having the bodybuilder look sure would be.

can you imagine lee priest playing the part of a fighter: 'put ya hands up kid!'
'i'm tryin to jimmy. maybe if i put my arms like this?'
'what are ya gunno do when lang throws those hooks then, kid?

sly knew he was always going to be small and adding bulk was just going to make him look stocky and short which is not a good hollywood look.

better to get ripped to the bone, that way he looks strong, sleek, athletic and actually taller.

mensa? he was a friggin genius when it came to making the most from what he was dealt. ;)

Not true anymore, the heavyweight division is a joke,Roy Jones won a heavyweight belt at around 190, he started off smaller than sly.Also Marciano, undefeated his whole career at Heavyweight was around 175-180.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: December 16, 2006, 04:50:40 AM »
Not true anymore, the heavyweight division is a joke,Roy Jones won a heavyweight belt at around 190, he started off smaller than sly.Also Marciano, undefeated his whole career at Heavyweight was around 175-180.

roy fought a holder of ONE of the belts, john ruiz. he was a paper champ that has been exposed many times. the guy wins by jabbing and grabbing and then mauling inside.

for some reason known only to ruiz, he chose to box centre ring instead with one of the greatest fighters last decade. if jones had fought a REAL hw like lennox (6'5") or either klitschko (6' 7+) he would have had his ass handed to him.

anyway, you can't compare roy to sly for ability, skill and athleticism. to do so is just ignorant. btw, jones about 5'11.5 and when was he the same size as sly? 11 years old?

anyway, my point was that sly made himself as believable as possible in movies. having a bulky bber physique would be too far fetched for the the movie goer...well, obviously not ALL movie goers ::)

marciano's success was based on wearing his opponent down with his granite chin and then puting the suzie q on him. again, the rock was about 5'10 and 183. not that small for the time and certainly not a pumped up welter weight, 5'6" 170 (tops) stallone.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #83 on: December 16, 2006, 09:13:39 AM »
Sly is completely unbelievable as heavyweight champ. I still like the movies, but come on! hahaha.

Guy is like 5'7'' 175.

Back in Marciano's day, heavies weren't as big. There were exceptions (Primo Carnera comes to mind) but generally they weren't huge and ripped.

The WBA champ is 7' tall lolz.

Roy Jones is a great LHW, but like the poster said, against a REAL heavy he would be demolished.
TEAM REPTILIAN

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #84 on: December 16, 2006, 04:31:46 PM »
Stallone "admits" to Heavy Steroid use to get in shape for ROCKY 6!!!

If you just NOW only realized that Stallone was using AAS for all of his Rocky movies, you're seriously naive or stupid.

His face reeks of AAS......esp at this advanced age.

Do you honestly think a man of his current age could get in that kind of shape and lift that kind of weight in preparation for a movie without anabolic assistance?

The guy has been using AAS for years......since the 80's.

Wake up.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 17, 2006, 12:05:56 PM »
Assuming that Stallone has, or still does utilize anabolics, what of it?  Everyday, on this very board, wonderment is expressed with regard to competitive bodybuilders, whose accomplishments are aided, perhaps substantially, by anabolics, among other drugs. Why then, should Stallone be subject to scrutiny, if in fact, his physical attainment were nominally aided?  Especially, in light of his having demonstrated extreme dedication in the area of training and nutrition to display a physique that at 60 years of age, most others would be hard pressed to match, regardless of age.  There is such a thing as giving credit where credit is due.     

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2006, 02:27:08 PM »
Assuming that Stallone has, or still does utilize anabolics, what of it?  Everyday, on this very board, wonderment is expressed with regard to competitive bodybuilders, whose accomplishments are aided, perhaps substantially, by anabolics, among other drugs. Why then, should Stallone be subject to scrutiny, if in fact, his physical attainment were nominally aided.  Especially, in light of his having demonstrated extreme dedication in the area of training and nutrition to display a physique that at 60 years of age, most others would be hard pressed to match, regardless of age.  There is such a thing as giving credit where credit is due.     

How profound. You're like bodybuilding Nietsche or some shit.
TEAM REPTILIAN

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #87 on: December 17, 2006, 11:46:01 PM »
where do you all get this blubbering nonsense that stallone is 5'7"?  he's at least 5'9" anyway if he was 5'7" he'd be lighter than 175. did you all see rocky 3? he was very lean and had no legs just like in all the movies except this one. he woulda been 160.

Stallone is not 5'9''
TEAM REPTILIAN

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: December 18, 2006, 03:57:32 AM »
yea maybe even 5'10".

you're as pathetic as your pitiful physique.

hope this helps.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 18, 2006, 04:04:06 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvester_Stallone#_note-0

take it for what it's worth,but says here he is 5'9.

Doesn't mean it's true,but that's what it says.

Birth name Sylvester Gardenzio Stallone
Born July 6, 1946 (age 60)
New York City
Height 5' 9" [1]
Notable roles "Rocky Balboa" in Rocky,
"John J. Rambo" in First Blood