Author Topic: Doctors Orders  (Read 6804 times)

paul84

• Getbig II
  • Nuke 'em, Rico!
Re: Doctors Orders
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2006, 12:56:15 PM »
well i also drank about 10 long islands everynight ate salty food and fast food everyday.im young why not party ? but now i just got back into doin cardio and cut my drinkin back to weekends only.and im not drinkin as heavy just a few beers

Because it gave you the blood pressure of an obese 50 year old man.

paul84

• Getbig II
  • Nuke 'em, Rico!
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2006, 12:58:00 PM »
IM 5'8 190 OUTTASHAPE BUT I STRESS ALOT AND ITS COME DOWN TO 142/85 NOW BUT I BELEIVE IT TO BE STRESS RELATED.IM GETTING BACK INTO THE GYM I HAVE REALLY GOOD GENETICS .DOES ANYONE KNOW IF WORKING OUT RAISES BLOOD PREASSURE?I ALSO SUFFER FROM ANXIETY TOO.

Contradiction of mythical proportions!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2006, 01:51:18 PM »
I honestly got these when I was in high school and was just getting into lifting. Got it almost every day for about a month. Usually lifted through it unless it hurt too much.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2006, 01:54:14 PM »
Contradiction of mythical proportions!
yea im ouuta shape but at least i have good structure.ill bet your some jerkoff that enjoys spending his free time on here or photobucket lookin up bodybuilders in their soiled trunks you pussyfart.great post keep up the good work.
i

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2006, 01:57:20 PM »
I honestly got these when I was in high school and was just getting into lifting. Got it almost every day for about a month. Usually lifted through it unless it hurt too much.
have you had your bloodpressure checked?mine is also hereditary.but infact stress can raise it tremendously my aunt used to have low bloodpressure but she has been stressing lately and now hers is borderline high.
i

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2006, 11:43:00 PM »
have you had your bloodpressure checked?mine is also hereditary.but infact stress can raise it tremendously my aunt used to have low bloodpressure but she has been stressing lately and now hers is borderline high.

My blood pressure is fine. I think it was due to me having terrible breathing techniques because I knew next to nothing about lifting. I've never had the problem since and I lift with 100x more intesity now than I did then.