Author Topic: Steelers' Joey Porter: Self-owning of epic proportions  (Read 57878 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Steelers' Joey Porter: Self-owning of epic proportions
« Reply #100 on: December 15, 2006, 11:24:50 AM »
no major injuries?  how about ben's motorcycle accident, the doctor's say they think his int's may be a side effect, also his appendectomy which caused him to lose strenght, and his concussion against atlanta which fucked up his head more

I blame Cowher for allowing Ben back into action too soon.  

Charlie Batch was doing fine.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #101 on: December 15, 2006, 11:25:24 AM »
They definitely had extra (striped) players on the field during the Super Bowl, but I think the Palmer injury was just a fluke.  Cincy would've won the game, but they suffered the worst luck possible.  

haha oh man please break down you logic on this ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #102 on: December 15, 2006, 11:26:16 AM »

yes it probably was too soon

E
E

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #103 on: December 15, 2006, 11:27:57 AM »
I've worked for the Ravens national publicist affialite for the last 6 years. No such incident occurred. I would have known about it before you did.

You've obviously done a kick-ass job, because almost no one in the media is willing to say that Ray Lewis got away with murder or obstruction of justice.

Yet these same people crucify Terrell Owens for throwing himself a birthday party.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #104 on: December 15, 2006, 11:29:04 AM »

I think most of Pittsburgh agrees with you   :)
X

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #105 on: December 15, 2006, 11:31:18 AM »
there would be a link claiming that ray ratted out his boys and they are in jail

you are owned (again ::)) until you prove otherwise

E

It happened 6 years ago and the interview was at least 3 years ago, why would I go out of my way to search for it? I told you I don't care about it. The day someone who sniffs Levrone's posing trunks owns me......HAHAHAHAHA. Stick to jerking off to highlights of last years Super Bowl because you won't be seeing one for a while.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #106 on: December 15, 2006, 11:32:56 AM »
It happened 6 years ago and the interview was at least 3 years ago, why would I go out of my way to search for it? I told you I don't care about it. The day someone who sniffs Levrone's posing trunks owns me......HAHAHAHAHA. Stick to jerking off to highlights of last years Super Bowl because you won't be seeing one for a while.

translation:  I give up i'm owned 8)

good thing you give good head otherwise the squad would kick you to the curb :o

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 15, 2006, 11:45:00 AM »
translation:  I give up i'm owned 8)

good thing you give good head otherwise the squad would kick you to the curb :o

E

Give up what? You're arguing over whether Ray Lewis is a murderer when everyone else in the car was a suspect but him.  ::)

Are you really that upset by the fact I proved why the Steeler's are nothing more than a fluke Super Bowl team? I'm sorry that they're fading right back into obscurity and embarassing that franchise with this year's super bowl defense. It's embarassing actually. Listening to someone like Joey Porter and Heinz Ward calling out Peyton Manning while being one of the worst teams in the AFC is laughable.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 15, 2006, 11:45:56 AM »
8    Sun, Oct 29    at Oakland    L 13-20    -9    2-5    Roethlisberger 301   Parker 83   Ward 81

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, 'nuf said.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 15, 2006, 11:51:14 AM »
8    Sun, Oct 29    at Oakland    L 13-20    -9    2-5    Roethlisberger 301   Parker 83   Ward 81

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, 'nuf said.

http://www.thebrushback.com/Archives/raylewiskills_full.htm

Fourth paragraph. Don't bother replying, your face has just been smashed the f**k in by me. I can't wait to see you back-pedal your dick-sucking Levrone lips out of this one.  ::)

By the way,

OWNED

Stick to watching TUF and ESPN cvnt.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #110 on: December 15, 2006, 12:23:22 PM »
Actually seman breath my uncle is on the grounds crew for Heinz field and saw the scuffle first hand,  VonOlhoff and Kreider both ran on the bus to  help break up the scrap since their were only a few guys on it. 
Like I said piss mop this year has been a waste for the Steelers but over all as a dynasty the Raven/Browns cant hold a candle to their ass. go drop another tear in your beer

Seman breath. That was pretty funny. But you're still an asshole. i never said the confrontation never occurred. But there were no blows exchanged. None, whatsoever. First off, Porter never made it on the bus. Why would anyone allow Joey Porter on a Ravens team bus, you fucking mongloid? All that happened was Porter yelling shit at Lewis through the window to get off the bus and step up to him. Ray was all about it but was restrained by Mike Singletary, Gary Baxter, and Suggs.
Your fucking uncle has no idea what he's talking about. Still him to stick to what he knows best and that's planting sod at Heinz field. Why would a member of the grounds crew be anywhere near an opposing team's bus you fuggin idiot. I was standing 30 feet away handling the PR assignments for the team when it happended.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 15, 2006, 01:31:08 PM »

anything happen w joey porter's horse-eating dogs?  or did his neighbors just drop the matter?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #112 on: December 15, 2006, 08:10:20 PM »
Give up what? You're arguing over whether Ray Lewis is a murderer when everyone else in the car was a suspect but him.  ::)

Are you really that upset by the fact I proved why the Steeler's are nothing more than a fluke Super Bowl team? I'm sorry that they're fading right back into obscurity and embarassing that franchise with this year's super bowl defense. It's embarassing actually. Listening to someone like Joey Porter and Heinz Ward calling out Peyton Manning while being one of the worst teams in the AFC is laughable.

he was a suspect for months after that super bowl party but charges were dropped agianst him

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/news/2000/06/04/lewis_agreement/

their defense has hardly been their biggest problem, again you prove you don't watch the games ::)

oh and joey proter talked shit about manning LAST YEAR AFTER WE OWNED THEM IN THE PLAYOFFS :D :D :D

hines ward calls out nobody ever

it's sad how stupid you are and argue juut for the sake of arguing because your feelings are so fragile :'( :'(

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #113 on: December 15, 2006, 08:15:12 PM »
http://www.thebrushback.com/Archives/raylewiskills_full.htm

Fourth paragraph. Don't bother replying, your face has just been smashed the f**k in by me. I can't wait to see you back-pedal your dick-sucking Levrone lips out of this one.  ::)

By the way,

OWNED

Stick to watching TUF and ESPN cvnt.

actually no my face is still as handsome as ever 8)

I asked you to post proof because I wasn't sure, i said if you didn't you were owned and lewis was charged with murder like i originally said

for once you saved yourself from an owning ;)

I could see you jumping up and down like a gay male cheerleader after you hit reply for this post ;D

close not no cigar kid ;D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #114 on: December 15, 2006, 08:17:26 PM »

anything happen w joey porter's horse-eating dogs?  or did his neighbors just drop the matter?

haven't heard anything

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 15, 2006, 08:19:31 PM »
hahaha, actually I was surprised I found something. It was so long ago I thought I might have been thinking of someone else.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #116 on: December 16, 2006, 10:47:31 AM »
the stealers won a super bowl?when?i mean of course there were the the wons in the 70's.but i mean....wait a minute your not referring to the one that was givin to them last year?... no couldnt be.. no one would claim that as a liget win.
DAWG

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #117 on: December 16, 2006, 01:26:15 PM »
the stealers won a super bowl?when?i mean of course there were the the wons in the 70's.but i mean....wait a minute your not referring to the one that was givin to them last year?... no couldnt be.. no one would claim that as a liget win.

yes anyone who can't spell the word "steelers" and "legit" would never consider that a win

the steeler haters lose more and more credibility every day and they still haven't stated how they were given the win ::)

oh well it doesn't matter because that beautiful shiny lombardy trophy is here in pittsburgh forever  8)

try and taint the win all you want with ridiculous claims, nothing will change that hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha ;D ;D ;D ;D

E

E

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 16, 2006, 01:28:43 PM »
haven't heard anything

E

he probably threatened them . . . just knowing Joey P is in their vicinity is enough to make most people feel threatened.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #119 on: December 16, 2006, 01:30:48 PM »
he probably threatened them . . . just knowing Joey P is in their vicinity is enough to make most people feel threatened.

that is why he was named nfl's most feared man 8)

E
E

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2006, 01:32:41 PM »
that is why he was named nfl's most feared man 8)

E

i'd like to see him mouth off to a healthy Larry Allen . . .  seriously, i'd pay to see that.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #121 on: December 16, 2006, 01:34:35 PM »

i'd like to see him mouth off to a healthy Larry Allen . . .  seriously, i'd pay to see that.

he did sort of last year at the pro bowl bench press contest

larry did like 45 and joey did about 35 and joey said something like "that would've been decent if you weren't here"

larry just nodded and said "yes sir, can i buy you a drink" ;)

E
E

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 16, 2006, 01:37:34 PM »
he did sort of last year at the pro bowl bench press contest

larry did like 45 and joey did about 35 and joey said something like "that would've been decent if you weren't here"

larry just nodded and said "yes sir, can i buy you a drink" ;)

E

yeah, i'm sure that last part happened.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: December 16, 2006, 01:41:17 PM »

The Steelers of last year were one of the worst teams that ever won the Superbowl.
The House that Ruth built

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #124 on: December 16, 2006, 01:52:57 PM »
The Steelers of last year were one of the worst teams that ever won the Superbowl.

I would put them up against the 2000 ravens, 2002 bucs, 99 rams any day of the week

what is your point anyways?  would you rather your team be known as the best team to not win the super bowl or the worst to win? 

just another dime a dozen steeler hater ::)

last years team will go down in history as the team that made the greatest playoff run IN ANY SPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the first 6 seed to make the conference championship game, let alone make the super bowl and win it 8)

keep hating, great ones thrive on hate 8)

E
E