Author Topic: What does animal/dog abuse look like?  (Read 11648 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: What does animal/dog abuse look like?
« Reply #100 on: December 21, 2006, 08:16:03 PM »
when was the last time you saw an outraged getbigger posting pictures swatted mosquitoes...

i guess you have fun scratching mosquito bites :P

E
E

sandycoosworth

« Reply #101 on: December 27, 2006, 10:01:40 AM »
where does one draw the line between animal abuse and pest controll?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061227/sc_nm/australia_toads_dc

much like the abortion issue, the line sees to be based on wether or not the animal(baby) is loved(wanted) as opposed to the intrinsic "rightness" or "wrongness" involved with killing/harming animals

or as a famous getbig visionary once said, sentiments toward animal cruelty are arbitrary and capricious :)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #102 on: December 27, 2006, 12:12:37 PM »
where does one draw the line between animal abuse and pest controll?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061227/sc_nm/australia_toads_dc

much like the abortion issue, the line sees to be based on wether or not the animal(baby) is loved(wanted) as opposed to the intrinsic "rightness" or "wrongness" involved with killing/harming animals

or as a famous getbig visionary once said, sentiments toward animal cruelty are arbitrary and capricious :)

Your picture explains everything, you were obviously born with brain damage.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #103 on: December 27, 2006, 12:38:24 PM »
whatever mutant

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #104 on: December 27, 2006, 02:42:52 PM »
those toads have poisonous skin

would make a lousy pet would'nt you think?  and not just because of the poisonous skin

now go find another link to try and convince yourself that the life of an ant crawling across my garage floor is just as valuable as a dog's life ::)

idiot

E
E

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #105 on: December 27, 2006, 04:19:58 PM »
Your Grandad shooting one is not classed as "help".

How am I responsible for his actions? The important thing now is that we're responsible, but not about worthless shit like dogs.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #106 on: December 27, 2006, 09:41:27 PM »
How am I responsible for his actions? The important thing now is that we're responsible, but not about worthless shit like dogs.

what middle eastern shithole are you from?

E
E

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #107 on: December 27, 2006, 10:10:11 PM »
There's not one rag thats worth near as much as the life of my dogs...People suck dogs rule. People who are mean to animals are the lowest pieces of shit ever.  >:( And I would hardly classify myself as a hippie.
L

sandycoosworth

« Reply #108 on: December 28, 2006, 06:58:39 AM »
id classify you as a fag actually

(ps and your little dog too)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 28, 2006, 07:48:53 AM »
what middle eastern shithole are you from?

E

Not from there, but NYC rather. I jest a little and you start insulting me based on my supposed nationality, which is pretty pathetic.

head, I'm not saying dog abuse is cool. But what I'm saying is that animals shouldn't be treated as though they're humans. Some people here act as though a person should get the death sentence for killing a stray, or for killing something that posed a threat.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #110 on: December 28, 2006, 07:54:12 AM »
not only that, but animal abuse is only a problem when the animal is loved by sed society

ie in india they would shit bricks if they saw what we did to cows, whereas we shit bricks when we see what the chinese do to dogs and cats

its kinda sad that most of the people on this board cannot see beyond their circumstances :(

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #111 on: December 28, 2006, 08:07:05 AM »
not only that, but animal abuse is only a problem when the animal is loved by sed society

ie in india they would shit bricks if they saw what we did to cows, whereas we shit bricks when we see what the chinese do to dogs and cats

its kinda sad that most of the people on this board cannot see beyond their circumstances :(

Please repost the video where they ignite a cat.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #112 on: December 28, 2006, 08:07:49 AM »
I think you're just projecting... perhaps because you don't care for dogs particularly.  The point is that someone posted pics of an abused dog that had been left to die in the streets.  Other people posted to the effect that the dog should have been left to die in the street because there are starving children elsewhere. More than likely, if hypothetically speaking, a tortured cow, horse, pig, raccoon or other creature were found dying on the street, people would do something regardless of the deplorable conditions other humans endure around the world.  That doesn't make them "stupid."

sandycoosworth

« Reply #113 on: December 28, 2006, 08:10:11 AM »
Please repost the video where they ignite a cat.

if youre good

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 28, 2006, 08:11:01 AM »

I wish these stupid assholes would show the same compassion for commercial overfishing and destruction of natural habitat for all organisms.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 28, 2006, 08:14:58 AM »
I wish these stupid assholes would show the same compassion for commercial overfishing and destruction of natural habitat for all organisms.

They do.  ::)  Chances are if you live in an urban environment the types of animals you'll have the most interraction with are cats, dogs, raccoons, squirrels, maybe falcons. Not everyone has the wherewithal to leave everything to go protest in Nova Scotia.  But there are plenty of people who do. 

sandycoosworth

« Reply #116 on: December 28, 2006, 08:18:51 AM »

give them a name, a collar and some fur, then watch the tears flow...

sandycoosworth

« Reply #117 on: December 28, 2006, 09:01:58 AM »
I think you're just projecting... perhaps because you don't care for dogs particularly.  The point is that someone posted pics of an abused dog that had been left to die in the streets.  Other people posted to the effect that the dog should have been left to die in the street because there are starving children elsewhere. More than likely, if hypothetically speaking, a tortured cow, horse, pig, raccoon or other creature were found dying on the street, people would do something regardless of the deplorable conditions other humans endure around the world.  That doesn't make them "stupid."

im not so sure about the projecting, because i personally wouldnt help anyone or any pet ... but if i am its in the same way a grade 2 teacher projects mathematics when he teaches kids to add ;)

the point being made is not that helping an animal is wrong; its that the effort and particularly the $$ spent doing so could be put to better use.... if they spent 365$ fixing that dog they could have kept an african family that would otherwise die alive for a year ... wouldnt you agree keeping a few humans alive for a year is better than saving one dogs life? ... you could easily walk past the dog and donate the money that would otherwise go to a vet to one of those christian infomercials that helps dying kids, the time you spent with that dying dog could have been spent helping the poor/sick/etc domestically as well ... basically its a matter of efficiency

to me 99% of the population is stupid, aside from that i think "small minded" is a more accurate description of bleeding heart animal lovers :)

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 28, 2006, 09:34:16 AM »
You say you wouldn't personally help anyone or any pet... so I guess you aren't responding to any Christian infomercial any time soon yourself.  On the other hand, I would pick up a dying dog on the street, and I have given many dollars... to the Toronto Sick Kids, Montreal Children's Hospital, and others over the years.  My tax return this year will reflect that.  I've also given of my time to various causes, even spending time with those who have no hope. So once again, I think my point is valid... that someone who is willing to help a dog, is probably more willing to help a human.

As far as Christian infomercials go... you know I used to be involved in the "charity biz" so no, never would give my hard earned cash to organizations that require such huge overhead and advertising dollars. Added to that, the plight of many of these underpivileged people in third world countries is man-made, i.e. political in nature. I expect my government to deal with that... and they do, giving millions every year in aid. (Technically, some minute portion of that are both mine and your tax dollars at work, so I guess you are doing something after all.)

sandycoosworth

« Reply #119 on: December 28, 2006, 09:36:41 AM »
you would have more money and time to help humans if you didnt waste it on animals :)

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 28, 2006, 09:45:58 AM »
And if I didn't have a bleeding heart mindset to begin with, I wouldn't be helping anyone or anything at all.  :)

sandycoosworth

« Reply #121 on: December 28, 2006, 09:51:04 AM »
that would be efficient ;)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #122 on: December 28, 2006, 12:00:59 PM »
I love my dogs.

Fuck everybody..... 8)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #123 on: December 29, 2006, 06:57:47 AM »
This:

This pitbull/mix puppy was brought into the SPCA, where my woman works, right before closing today.  A couple guys said they saw some ghetto kids (its oakland, need i say more) beating this puppy and throwing rocks and sticks at it.  Its 5 weeks old.  It was covered in blood, fleas and motor oil.  We picked off over 70 fleas as we were bathing it and there are still more that we couldn't get to because the dog is in so much pain.  its dew claw is almost ripped off on one leg, one leg might be broken and it seems that its ribs are extremely sensitive and maybe broken.  Yes the dog will live, but what the f**k is wrong with poor, ghetto kids.  Do their parents instill them with no sense of morality???  Anyway, the dog woulda stayed overnight in a cold kennel, so my girlfriend volunteered to take it home and tend to it.  Our extremely dog aggressive APBT is upset about staying in his room, but its not a real inconvenience.  People make me sick. 
That is very sad and just wrong. Then people wonder why animals snap and not just pitbulls, i'm talking every kind of dog. Brutal. You're right, people are sick.

PB

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #124 on: December 29, 2006, 07:26:52 AM »
This:

This pitbull/mix puppy was brought into the SPCA, where my woman works, right before closing today.  A couple guys said they saw some ghetto kids (its oakland, need i say more) beating this puppy and throwing rocks and sticks at it.  Its 5 weeks old.  It was covered in blood, fleas and motor oil.  We picked off over 70 fleas as we were bathing it and there are still more that we couldn't get to because the dog is in so much pain.  its dew claw is almost ripped off on one leg, one leg might be broken and it seems that its ribs are extremely sensitive and maybe broken.  Yes the dog will live, but what the f**k is wrong with poor, ghetto kids.  Do their parents instill them with no sense of morality???  Anyway, the dog woulda stayed overnight in a cold kennel, so my girlfriend volunteered to take it home and tend to it.  Our extremely dog aggressive APBT is upset about staying in his room, but its not a real inconvenience.  People make me sick. 

Anyone who could hurt that defenseless puppy deserves a serious ghetto beat down. 
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio