Author Topic: What does animal/dog abuse look like?  (Read 11639 times)

sandycoosworth

Re: What does animal/dog abuse look like?
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2006, 08:47:39 AM »
I had a feeling you'd bring up India... but I think you can see the connection between the world's more civilized countries and protective laws governing animals.

Once an animal/creature makes it onto the endangered list, yes, it is a crime to interfere with that particular species in any way.  Animal abuse laws were put into effect in US/Canada after many studies found the correlation between that and escalating violence toward humans... domestic violence, antisocial behavior, etc.  Most serial killers get their start torturing animals, etc. I believe it's the attempt to "nip it in the bud" thinking.

You can also be sure that if humans ever make it onto the endangered species list, abortions will be deemed illegal overnight.

i see a more of a connection between certain cultures taking animals into their homes and suddenly overinflating their importance ... how many people are up in arms over the slaughter of tens of thousands of rattle snakes in huge southern country fairs every year? how many people stick up for vermin? are exterminators more likely to be serial killers too?

all thing being equal, abusing an animal is not a normal thing to do, and i agree its a slippery slope towards hurting people... but seeing as the animals we chose to protect tend to be dear to us and we really dont give a shit while in fact going out of our way to destroy any animals that are viewed as inconvenient, our sensivity to animal abuse is therefore capricious :)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2006, 10:30:03 AM »
when I go back and visit my home country I'm gonna borrow an ak-47 or a .22 long rifle so I could go around shooting stray dogs. i'll make sure to take pictures and post them here to piss all you hippies off.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2006, 10:30:28 AM »

amreeka makes it a crime to harm an eagles egg or abuse a pet, yet they abort tens of thousands of babies every year ...

living dog > seed

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2006, 10:35:46 AM »
i see a more of a connection between certain cultures taking animals into their homes and suddenly overinflating their importance ... how many people are up in arms over the slaughter of tens of thousands of rattle snakes in huge southern country fairs every year? how many people stick up for vermin? are exterminators more likely to be serial killers too?

your argument just keeps getting dumber and dumber just admit already that you're one of those sick twisted fucks that gets a kick out of torturing dogs ::)

rattle snakes and vermin lol I hope you aren't serious such great loving pets they would make ::)

as for who is more likly to be a serial killer, a common trait that serial killers had at a young age was TORTURING DOMESTICATED ANIMALS

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2006, 10:37:28 AM »
when I go back and visit my home country I'm gonna borrow an ak-47 or a .22 long rifle so I could go around shooting stray dogs. i'll make sure to take pictures and post them here to piss all you hippies off.

"kid you aint got the sack to shoot a woodchuck"

Kiefer Sutherland - "Stand By Me" 1986

I love that movie ;D

E
E

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2006, 10:41:27 AM »
"kid you aint got the sack to shoot a woodchuck"

Kiefer Sutherland - "Stand By Me" 1986

I love that movie ;D

E

Go jerk off to Levrone's most muscular, fag.

When someday I post those pictures you wont be laughing. I'm dead serious, it's just a matter of one year when I go for my vacation.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #81 on: December 21, 2006, 10:47:24 AM »
your argument just keeps getting dumber and dumber just admit already that you're one of those sick twisted fucks that gets a kick out of torturing dogs ::)

rattle snakes and vermin lol I hope you aren't serious such great loving pets they would make ::)

you are one stupid muscle worshipping fag ...

if animal abuse is wrong it should be wrong across the board; so torturing a dog and squishing a bug should be equally appalling: it is not because we live in a society where dogs are mans best friend and bugs are pests ... ergo (y)our sensibilities towards animal cruelty are meaningless :)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #82 on: December 21, 2006, 10:58:06 AM »

Go jerk off to Levrone's most muscular, fag.

When someday I post those pictures you wont be laughing. I'm dead serious, it's just a matter of one year when I go for my vacation.

ouch i've never heard this before ::)

get out of my country and go back to that shithole you came from ;D

E
E

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 21, 2006, 10:59:00 AM »
My friends and family help birds such as golden eagles to migrate, and help the local tiger population. They also round up stray dogs in mass numbers so they can be slaughtered.  ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 21, 2006, 11:02:27 AM »
ouch i've never heard this before ::)

get out of my country and go back to that shithole you came from ;D

E

I should leave because I'm fucking sane and I don't believe in placing the same value in a dog's life as a humans? Go fuck yourself, stupidass hippie.

btw, what if Levrone objected? Would you be torn apart?  ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #85 on: December 21, 2006, 11:03:52 AM »

if animal abuse is wrong it should be wrong across the board; so torturing a dog and squishing a bug should be equally appalling: it is not because we live in a society where dogs are mans best friend and bugs are pests ... ergo (y)our sensibilities towards animal cruelty are meaningless :)

you're ugly

according to you i'm gay so wouldn't I know ;D

now you bring bugs into the argument ::)

if bugs can be compared to dogs than dogs can be compared to humans

bugs hahaha you dog killers just try all you can to rationalize your sick twisted behavior

such great pets a bug would make so loyal and loving ::)

E

E

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #86 on: December 21, 2006, 11:05:21 AM »
My friends and family help birds such as golden eagles to migrate, and help the local tiger population. They also round up stray dogs in mass numbers so they can be slaughtered.  ;D

Your Grandad shooting one is not classed as "help".

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #87 on: December 21, 2006, 11:07:11 AM »

I should leave because I'm fucking sane and I don't believe in placing the same value in a dog's life as a humans? Go f**k yourself, stupidass hippie.

btw, what if Levrone objected? Would you be torn apart?  ;D

what about bugs are they just as valuable?

i hope you aren't as stupid as vp :-\

what's with the hippie insult ???

go back to your toilet bowl country or move to that shithole up north canada

vp has a couch in his basement you can sleep on ;D

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2006, 11:09:07 AM »
another thing about bugs they don't have the brain cells to feel pain

which makes your argument even dumber ;)

E
E

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #89 on: December 21, 2006, 11:13:22 AM »

what's with the hippie insult ???

go back to your toilet bowl country or move to that shithole up north canada

vp has a couch in his basement you can sleep on ;D

E

I know you don't mean that...  :-\

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #90 on: December 21, 2006, 11:16:51 AM »
I know you don't mean that...  :-\

;)

E

E

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 21, 2006, 11:25:51 AM »

E

If the bugs are endangered.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #92 on: December 21, 2006, 11:29:38 AM »
haha I don't think vp was talking about any endangered bug

the standard house ant in his mind is on the same level as a dog ::)

E

E

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #93 on: December 21, 2006, 11:31:52 AM »

I think originally the argument was that humans should be helped before animals.  This is of course an impossible task because there will always be human suffering of some kind in the world. However, fortunately there are those people who give of their time and money to whatever cause interests them, and so in turn, many diverse needs are taken care of.  That includes the protection of animals from abuse, protection of their habitat, etc...

There are those who are appalled at the various injustices perpetrated upon perhaps less loveable creatures, including reptiles and vermin, and give generously to charities like Nature Conservancy, Peta, SPCA, Urban Animal Activists, etc... No one's going to run out and lobby for bugs per se, however being Canadian, you must know that the Nature Conservancy (among other orgs) does its best to preserve northern marshes and boglands which are home to all manner of disgusting bugs, which in turn provide the food source for many species of birds.  So in essence, many people do care about bugs.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #94 on: December 21, 2006, 12:17:54 PM »
when was the last time you saw an outraged getbigger posting pictures swatted mosquitoes...

KingCol

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: December 21, 2006, 02:51:58 PM »
i wouldnt help either

but if i was to help, it would be humans (even "subhuman" black ones) before animals

The only "subhuman" I see here is you. There is no color dumb ass, just stupidity. And you my friend are Fu**ing stupid. Who gives a flying FU*K what other cultures or coutries do. If you don't agree with it, ignore it then. You have no right to talk shit unless the individuals are here to defend themselves. SO, that being said, SHUT THE FU*K UP> leave the mother fu**er alone that wants to rescue the dog, and keep your "subhuman" talk to yourself you racial a**hole.

OH and by the way, happy Kwanzaa!

sandycoosworth

« Reply #96 on: December 21, 2006, 03:27:46 PM »
so let me get this straight

im subhuman

because im imagining that white black chinese indian people all look like they are different colors

because im stupid

because im fucking stupid

because other cultures dont matter

because not agreeing with something means it should automatically be ignored

because the animals cannot defend themselves on here

im gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you are a stupid fucking guy[/color] ... and trust me, thats much worse pr for black people than me quoting someones elses assertation that blackes are "subhuman"

are you sure about that?  i've seen some footage that would lead me to believe that many africans are subhuman.

KingCol

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: December 21, 2006, 03:43:29 PM »
so let me get this straight

im subhuman

because im imagining that white black chinese indian people all look like they are different colors

because im stupid

because im fucking stupid

because other cultures dont matter

because not agreeing with something means it should automatically be ignored

because the animals cannot defend themselves on here

im gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you are a stupid fucking guy[/color] ... and trust me, thats much worse pr for black people than me quoting someones elses assertation that blackes are "subhuman"

I wish you would actually make sense when you post shit, however since you don't I guess I have to give you that one.. I was just reitterating what you had already said in previous postings.
Anyway, back to business. Even if I was a "stupid fu**ing black" (or what ever your sexually abusive daddy had you call him when he was fu**ing you in the a**) atleast I have two IQ points to rub together.

I would also like to thank you for giving me something to argue about. I have nothing better to do with my time here than tease little bi**h boys like you. I would love to meet you in person however and beat the shit out of you like I know others have. I believe this is the reason you can talk shit and feel like a big man on your computer.

Anyways, I know you need to run to the gym and work out with your life coach/training partner Alexxx so I will let you go.

And remember boys 135 is a big maxx bench press for some people so don't get discouraged.

DUNCE

sandycoosworth

« Reply #98 on: December 21, 2006, 03:49:59 PM »
post your name and home address and maybe ill stop by

but im leaving my goddamned hubcaps at home

KingCol

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: December 21, 2006, 03:59:39 PM »
post your name and home address and maybe ill stop by

but im leaving my goddamned hubcaps at home
Your hub caps are probably the cheap ass spinner clip ons you would get at walmart right?
Leave 'em at home, I don't need 'em.
Post your phone number and a picture of you with your a** cheaks spread, maybe I will give you my address after we have anal phone s*x tonight.