Author Topic: What does animal/dog abuse look like?  (Read 11642 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: What does animal/dog abuse look like?
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2006, 09:54:18 AM »
If you care so much about animals then only worry about the endangered ones, and not fucking cats and dogs..  ::)

While animal cruelty is wrong and stupid, you cannot start treating it as a serious issue.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2006, 10:31:43 AM »
the average human is a douche

the average dog is loyal and loving

dog > human :)

E
E

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2006, 10:44:53 AM »

The $1500 dollar vet bill, would have created an opportunity at life in Africa. It is around 3X the average per person GDP of any of 10 poorest nations.

ok, i see your point but... africans choose to have unprotected sex with vaginas stuffed with dirt and twigs to make it dry, they also choose to believe that having sex(raping) with a virgin gets rid of HIV.  this dog did not choose to be beaten.  I am a bono fan, i believe in saving africa, but i am also smart enough to see how situations weigh against each other.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2006, 10:54:34 AM »
africans = humans

dogs = animals

hope this helps

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2006, 11:06:15 AM »
africans = humans

dogs = animals

hope this helps

oh really ;)

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2006, 11:14:51 AM »
This:

This pitbull/mix puppy was brought into the SPCA, where my woman works, right before closing today.  A couple guys said they saw some ghetto kids (its oakland, need i say more) beating this puppy and throwing rocks and sticks at it.  Its 5 weeks old.  It was covered in blood, fleas and motor oil.  We picked off over 70 fleas as we were bathing it and there are still more that we couldn't get to because the dog is in so much pain.  its dew claw is almost ripped off on one leg, one leg might be broken and it seems that its ribs are extremely sensitive and maybe broken.  Yes the dog will live, but what the f**k is wrong with poor, ghetto kids.  Do their parents instill them with no sense of morality???  Anyway, the dog woulda stayed overnight in a cold kennel, so my girlfriend volunteered to take it home and tend to it.  Our extremely dog aggressive APBT is upset about staying in his room, but its not a real inconvenience.  People make me sick. 

f**k, this makes me sick. Anybody that does that to an animal should be shot dead on site, bottom line. If I were ever to witness somebody harming an animal in public I would rip their fucking arm off and beat them to death with it. People like this are the worst kind of spineless, bottom feeding, gutless pieces of shit ever.  >:(

Traps.....I admire the thought you put into helping this animal or any animal for that matter. There should be more people like you, bro. Thank you for doing what you could to help this little guy. Wish there was more people like you. :)

Barring exceptions like you and others like you, people fucking suck!

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2006, 11:17:46 AM »

africans = humans

dogs = animals

hope this helps

are you sure about that?  i've seen some footage that would lead me to believe that many africans are subhuman.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2006, 11:23:31 AM »
africans = humans

dogs = animals

hope this helps

so it is safe to assume that you support people financially in Africa then? and by this i mean not just duming change into a plastic container at the 7-11. if not then helping the puppy is more than you have ever done in regards to campasion.
 *yes the puppy is not a human, kudos to you for figuring that one out though.
 however if ones passion to help an animal that is regarded as part of a family by billions of people is not your cup of tea then so be it.

but who are you to tell this person where he/she should use their money? did he borrow the money from you? does he owe you money or something? if not then again its his money to do with what he wants. sorry

sandycoosworth

« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2006, 11:40:12 AM »
so it is safe to assume that you support people financially in Africa then? and by this i mean not just duming change into a plastic container at the 7-11. if not then helping the puppy is more than you have ever done in regards to campasion.
 *yes the puppy is not a human, kudos to you for figuring that one out though.
 however if ones passion to help an animal that is regarded as part of a family by billions of people is not your cup of tea then so be it.

but who are you to tell this person where he/she should use their money? did he borrow the money from you? does he owe you money or something? if not then again its his money to do with what he wants. sorry

im not a bleeding heart and frankly dont give a flying fuck about africa, india, china, amreeka  or dying people anywhere else

my point is if you are going to be a bleeding and cry about animal cruelty, you should do so only after solving all the "human cruelty" problems

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2006, 11:41:40 AM »
cry me a fucking river...

put a bullet in the dogs head and put the $$ you would have wasted on reviving it towards helping the millions of starving assholes around the world or something more pressing

Fuck you.

You limey prick.

Hope this helps........

sandycoosworth

« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2006, 11:43:57 AM »
f**k you.

You limey prick.

Hope this helps........

im gonna kick my neighbours dog for that asshole :)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2006, 11:45:47 AM »
If you care so much about animals then only worry about the endangered ones, and not fucking cats and dogs..  ::)

While animal cruelty is wrong and stupid, you cannot start treating it as a serious issue.

Wrong. Why can't it be treated as a serious issue?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2006, 11:54:53 AM »
im not a bleeding heart and frankly dont give a flying f**k about africa, india, china, amreeka  or dying people anywhere else

my point is if you are going to be a bleeding and cry about animal cruelty, you should do so only after solving all the "human cruelty" problems

You can't treat every culture the same when it comes to aiding them. Some of these people don't want or need help. Chances are, they commit these acts of cruelty amongst themselves within the framework of their own culture. For example, why live in a desert and starve in Africa? Last I checked there are coastal countries on that continent that are more likely to support a civilization than a fucking desert would.

Reminds me of the late, great Sam Kinison........"Hey little fellow, you know why you're starving? BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN A FUCKING DESERT!!!!"

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2006, 11:57:06 AM »
im gonna kick my neighbours dog for that asshole :)

It's okay buddy. Your father can't hurt you anymore. He's gone now. You're safe again. No need for anger.......

sandycoosworth

« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2006, 12:00:50 PM »
You can't treat every culture the same when it comes to aiding them. Some of these people don't want or need help. Chances are, they commit these acts of cruelty amongst themselves within the framework of their own culture. For example, why live in a desert and starve in Africa? Last I checked there are coastal countries on that continent that are more likely to support a civilization than a fucking desert would.

Reminds me of the late, great Sam Kinison........"Hey little fellow, you know why you're starving? BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN A FUCKING DESERT!!!!"

how stupid can one be ...

africans are violent people so its ok when violence gets done to them .... by your "logic" dogs are violent creatures so its ok when violence is done to them

dumbass

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2006, 12:05:43 PM »
im not a bleeding heart and frankly dont give a flying f**k about africa, india, china, amreeka  or dying people anywhere else

again i ask, says who? if you admit to not helping anything or anyone, who are you to tell someone that he shouldnt help the puppy? why should he have to solve all "human cruelty" before helping the puppy? just answer one of these questions please. it will help solidify your opinion and help you not look so much like an ignorant fool.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2006, 12:08:50 PM »

africans are violent people so its ok when violence gets done to them .... by your "logic" dogs are violent creatures so its ok when violence is done to them

dumbass

yes how stupid can one be...try re-reading his post you idiot, or have your father read it to you.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2006, 12:17:42 PM »

dumbass

Where did you read that that was my logic? I'm not insinuating that dogs are violent creatures and that they deserve harm with any kind of logic. What the f**k are you talking about? I was countering your argument about placing higher emphasis on third world countries where cultures butcher each other as a standard practice.

I got your "dumbass" right over here, Sandy ;)

sandycoosworth

« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2006, 01:07:35 PM »
Where did you read that that was my logic? I'm not insinuating that dogs are violent creatures and that they deserve harm with any kind of logic. What the f**k are you talking about? I was countering your argument about placing higher emphasis on third world countries where cultures butcher each other as a standard practice.

I got your "dumbass" right over here, Sandy ;)

"Chances are, they commit these acts of cruelty amongst themselves within the framework of their own culture. "

which is essentially saying "africans are violent people so its ok when violence gets done to them"

and it logically follows "dogs are violent creatures so its ok when violence is done to them"

now please do smarten up :)

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2006, 01:42:09 PM »
"Chances are, they commit these acts of cruelty amongst themselves within the framework of their own culture. "

which is essentially saying "africans are violent people so its ok when violence gets done to them"

and it logically follows "dogs are violent creatures so its ok when violence is done to them"

you still dont grasp what is geing said, i guess you read the post yourself instead of having your father read it to you... try and comprehend.. and you still haven answered my questions, im not surprised.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2006, 01:48:22 PM »
i fully grasped what was "geing"said, and in fact  i turned it around and showed him how stupid it was to say by applying his relativistic logic to the very animals he is crying over

in the future ill be sure to spell out every little detail, no matter how obvious, so people like you do not get confused ::)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2006, 02:15:34 PM »

No. Please pull your head out of your ass. I don't condone violence, period(you're fast becoming the exception, however.)

No one said it was OK for people in their respective cultures to commit acts of violence amongst their own, least of all me. I never pinpointed Africans as a violent race. I was countering your argument which implied that that the focus should be on helping other races and countries and their problems whether it's violence against themselves, poverty or whatever, instead of helping or caring for animals. What I'm trying to tell you, sir, is that a lot of these countries don't want your(my) help. Their cultural views do not match ours. Their standard of violence is different. Their cultural perceptions of crime against humanity as a standard of living are different. And a lot of these countries could give two shits about who you are and where you're from when it comes to offering help. You (and I) live in a country so powerful, and so egotistical, that we feel as a whole that our responsibility is to help the less fortunate all over the world.

To each his own, dude. I love animals. I don't abuse animals and I don't treat it as a joke like you do. I'm not the one trying to save the world. I take care of the things that I can control, like kicking the shit out of you if you were stupid enough to kick a dog around in my presence. (and caring for a animal that needs a caring home)

Fair enough?

sandycoosworth

« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2006, 02:32:50 PM »
i said nothing about helping other races, i said help humans before animals

duh

Bast175

« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2006, 02:35:30 PM »

why can't you do both?

So if you see an injured dog you're gonna walk past and say "can't help, there are people in the world suffering, not that I'm gonna do anything about that now anyway".   ::)

Bast175

« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2006, 02:36:23 PM »
africans = humans

dogs = animals

hope this helps

i thought africans = animals and dogs = humans. haha