Author Topic: new MILOS SARCEV training pics...  (Read 83332 times)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: new MILOS SARCEV training pics...
« Reply #675 on: April 14, 2007, 11:01:53 AM »
That's our philosophy. MAKE FRIENDS NOT THE ENEMIES!

Thought your philosophy was "Hic Rhodos, Hic Salta?"

;) ;D

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #676 on: April 14, 2007, 11:16:22 AM »
there is NO WAY anyone is going to be able to go at flat out intensity for an entire giant set as you prescribe. sorry, not happening, unless they have no idea what intensity is.

put it this way, if your trainee makes it through giant set after giant set, all it proves is that they didn't work hard enough at the start.

or perhaps, if the fastest 100 metre runner can run it in 9.7 seconds, why can't he run 800 metres in under 80 seconds? btw, look who's got more development - shorter distance = more muscle. ;)

and i'm only talking sprints. you're effectively saying that he should be able to run flat out for hours, which, for a highly paid trainer to say is stupid beyond belief.

you can train hard or long. you can't do both, which is basically why you have to use the pink dumbells. ;D

The HIT method does not states that you can not continue to train in high intensy longer, but that would be contra productive since the stimulus to the muscle has already been achieved. Obviously Milos philosophy encorages further stimulus to the muscle. Several Limitations are humans own creations. Things that we thought were impossible medically, sciencificaly, physically....and so on have been long overcome. Your whole thought is based on a Theory that you can not run long and intense in the same time. But Remember these are only Mentzer's Theories not Facts.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: The Greatest Workout EVER with Milos Sarcev in the Koloseum
« Reply #677 on: April 14, 2007, 11:59:16 AM »
there is NO WAY anyone is going to be able to go at flat out intensity for an entire giant set as you prescribe. sorry, not happening, unless they have no idea what intensity is.

put it this way, if your trainee makes it through giant set after giant set, all it proves is that they didn't work hard enough at the start.

or perhaps, if the fastest 100 metre runner can run it in 9.7 seconds, why can't he run 800 metres in under 80 seconds? btw, look who's got more development - shorter distance = more muscle. ;)

and i'm only talking sprints. you're effectively saying that he should be able to run flat out for hours, which, for a highly paid trainer to say is stupid beyond belief.

you can train hard or long. you can't do both, which is basically why you have to use the pink dumbells. ;D

::)

I said - accept no limitations as a limitation...and therefore for weak minded (LIKE YOU  ;) - who accepts limitations) - I have nothing more to say...

Athletes can become SUPER ATHLETES by accepting higher demands...
If you star thinking about what is possible you are defeating yourself from the very beginning...

And YES - many are able to endure incredible intensity set, after set...IF they condition themselves and train this way...

What many of you fail to realize is - this kind of training is just extension of straight sets...
Do your best possible in your first exercise - and than try to immediately go to one more exercise of your choice - and do your best in that one...

Next time do the same - and you'l probably be able to do little better...

After few workouts add 3rd exercise....and do the same...

After you improve your stamina and strength you'll realize how effective this kind of workout really is...

Please, don't judge it just by assuming...give it the honest try and than give me your comments.

At my seminar on May 19th (everyone IS welcome) - I will demonstrate few giant sets...and probably ask for volunteers.

MinuteMan

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • F.T.W
« Reply #678 on: April 14, 2007, 12:01:47 PM »

I said - accept no limitations as a limitation...and therefore for weak minded (LIKE YOU  ;) - who accepts limitations) - I have nothing more to say...

If you star thinking about what is possible you are defeating yourself from the very beginning...

And YES - many are able to endure incredible intensity set, after set...IF they condition themselves and train this way...

What many of you fail to realize is - this kind of training is just extension of straight sets...
Do your best possible in your first exercise - and than try to immediately go to one more exercise of your choice - and do your best in that one...

After you improve your stamina and strength you'll realize how effective this kind of workout really is...

Please, don't judge it just by assuming...give it the honest try and than give me your comments.

At my seminar on May 19th (everyone IS welcome) - I will demonstrate few giant sets...and probably ask for volunteers.

You my Bosnian friend are a joke, that is nothing without drugs.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #679 on: April 14, 2007, 12:02:08 PM »

Thought your philosophy was "Hic Rhodos, Hic Salta?"

;) ;D

I have many philosophies ;D...and one of my favorite one - is: Hic Rhodos, Hic Salta...but also MAKE FRIENDS AND NOT THE ENEMIES..

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #680 on: April 14, 2007, 12:03:39 PM »
You my Bosnian friend are a joke, that is nothing without drugs.

You my Chinese friend are joke...there is LIFE without drugs - for people who chose to live that way.

MinuteMan

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • F.T.W
« Reply #681 on: April 14, 2007, 12:07:25 PM »
You my Chinese friend are joke...there is LIFE without drugs - for people who chose to live that way.

you are not one them, this demonstrates your weakness,

the aryan master race does not need drugs to prosper.

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #682 on: April 14, 2007, 12:22:07 PM »
you are not one them, this demonstrates your weakness,

the aryan master race does not need drugs to prosper.

Milos is a Legend in the fitness industry. Your ignorance is repugnant. The fact that you think that Drug make a champion is a result of YOUR weakness.

MinuteMan

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • F.T.W
« Reply #683 on: April 14, 2007, 12:27:01 PM »
Milos is a Legend in the fitness industry. Your ignorance is repugnant. The fact that you think that Drug make a champion is a result of YOUR weakness.

He has competed 73 times, how many shows out of those has he won?

thats speaks for itself. ::)

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #684 on: April 14, 2007, 12:54:15 PM »

Your are further demonstrating your level of ignorance. That fact he compete 73 time in the HIGHEST LEVEL is an absolute amazing accomplishment. That is not your or mine opinion. This is a Fact Milos is one of the most respected Pro's ever. No only He had one of the most aesthetically pleasing Bodies. He is extremely respected for his knowledge. He has train and helped hundreds of Pro's. PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELF

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #685 on: April 14, 2007, 12:57:40 PM »
Your are further demonstrating your level of ignorance. That fact he compete 73 time in the HIGHEST LEVEL is an absolute amazing accomplishment. That is not your or mine opinion. This is a Fact Milos is one of the most respected Pro's ever. No only He had one of the most aesthetically pleasing Bodies. He is extremely respected for his knowledge. He has train and helped hundreds of Pro's. PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELF
I think more than the number of the show he appeared,the number of Olympia appearance is more important.
And the guy has plenty of Olympia apperances.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #686 on: April 15, 2007, 07:09:32 AM »

i'm not saying giant sets are not hard work.

they tell me a marathon's hard work too, but that activity is proven to be catabolic.

you tell me that i shouldn't 'assume', but that's exactly what you do re: that i am 'weak minded' even though you know nothing about me. your arrogance blinds you from your hypocrisy.

you appear to either misunderstand my point or you're disingenuously dismissing it.

my point is not a theory or a hypothesis and it certainly has nothing to do with HIT (which is arthur jones' theory btw, not mentzer), it is an absolute fact.

the higher the intensity ie the higher the work output, the briefer the duration.

milos, if your ridiculous theory was correct:

brian siders would be performing 10 super slow reps with 600lbs in the bench press as only the 1st movement in an extended giant set. ::)

donovan bailey would be slicing at least 70% from the world record in the marathon event.

linemen would be getting paid billions to run the whole game flat out.

milos sarcev would be getting paid billions as the greatest revolutionary coach of all time. the man to actually defy every known FACT of kinesiology, human biology and physiology.

i appreciate that you actually have the balls to debate the issue, but you can not win this one and i believe you know it.

had you said that your training style was best for bbing performance it would be more difficult for me to refute, because:

1. you are far more accomplished than i will ever be in that area.

2. and (more importantly), the exact cause - effect relationship between exercise and anabolism has never actually been identified.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #687 on: April 15, 2007, 10:32:01 AM »

And you have competed in the IFBB how many times? ::)

How many shows have you won? ::)

That, speaks for itself. ;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #688 on: April 15, 2007, 05:16:35 PM »
i'm not saying giant sets are not hard work.

they tell me a marathon's hard work too, but that activity is proven to be catabolic.

you tell me that i shouldn't 'assume', but that's exactly what you do re: that i am 'weak minded' even though you know nothing about me. your arrogance blinds you from your hypocrisy.

you appear to either misunderstand my point or you're disingenuously dismissing it.

my point is not a theory or a hypothesis and it certainly has nothing to do with HIT (which is arthur jones' theory btw, not mentzer), it is an absolute fact.

the higher the intensity ie the higher the work output, the briefer the duration.

milos, if your ridiculous theory was correct:

brian siders would be performing 10 super slow reps with 600lbs in the bench press as only the 1st movement in an extended giant set. ::)

donovan bailey would be slicing at least 70% from the world record in the marathon event.

linemen would be getting paid billions to run the whole game flat out.

milos sarcev would be getting paid billions as the greatest revolutionary coach of all time. the man to actually defy every known FACT of kinesiology, human biology and physiology.

i appreciate that you actually have the balls to debate the issue, but you can not win this one and i believe you know it.

had you said that your training style was best for bbing performance it would be more difficult for me to refute, because:

1. you are far more accomplished than i will ever be in that area.

2. and (more importantly), the exact cause - effect relationship between exercise and anabolism has never actually been identified.

Come to my seminar (AS I WOULD HAVE ENOUGH TIME) and I'll defend each and every of my theories...with common sense and logic. ;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #689 on: April 16, 2007, 12:23:34 AM »
BTW - I entered 72 IFBB pro shows...qualified for the Olympia - my first consecutive 10 years as a pro...
As an amateur I entered 38 competitions - making total of 110 shows that I've competed in.

"Beast" if you do have a chance to come to my seminar - please remind me of who you are and PLEASE ask ANY QUESTIONS - during the seminar I will have the opportunity to explain everything and go to the smallest details...Here I really DON'T HAVE (the time...)

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #690 on: April 16, 2007, 02:55:33 AM »
milos do you think that if you had trained this way earlier in your bodybuilding career you would have
won more shows?

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #691 on: April 16, 2007, 05:07:54 AM »
I can see this thread will go far... say 100 pages?
I am a mini beast

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #692 on: April 16, 2007, 08:57:34 AM »
milos do you think that if you had trained this way earlier in your bodybuilding career you would have
won more shows?

I did train like this earlier in my bodybuilding career...occasionally (periodically ;))...

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #693 on: April 16, 2007, 10:21:25 AM »
BTW - I entered 72 IFBB pro shows...qualified for the Olympia - my first consecutive 10 years as a pro...
As an amateur I entered 38 competitions - making total of 110 shows that I've competed in.

"Beast" if you do have a chance to come to my seminar - please remind me of who you are and PLEASE ask ANY QUESTIONS - during the seminar I will have the opportunity to explain everything and go to the smallest details...Here I really DON'T HAVE (the time...)

milos, i would love to come to your seminar, but i will not even be in the same country at that time.

i hope to one day attend your gym and i will introduce myself.

i am not a bber per se, although i use bbing exercises for my sport. i use weight training purely to enhance strength, speed and explosive power as only part of a structured training program, which also involves a great deal of interval and endurance type training.

when i retire i intend to follow exclusively bbing, as i believe this to be more satisfying mentally and physically than what i do now.

i agree that changing the angle, motivation, speed of eccentric/concentric with specific movements during a giant set is an effective way to continually stimulate a muscle, but my only point of contention is that you can not perform at maximum intensity for an extended period. this is impossible and all you're doing is, in fact, lowering the athletes ability to perform at maximal intensity ( yes, this is actually a learned and conditioned reponse).

this is the real reason your trainees are using lighter weights during the giant set itself, because they have to to accomodate the decline in intensity. they may have superior conditioning. hell, they may have larger muscles, but that is not my point of contention. muscle buillding exclusively is anything BUT an exact science anyway.

if you care to perform a standard strength test on your athletes i believe you will find that they, in fact, become weaker and slower over time, anabolic drugs notwithstanding.

put it this way, if you were to take johnny jackson (who competes in bbing and powerlifting) and train him with your system over 8 months you would effectively destroy his powerlifting career. you would have trained him to become weaker and slower.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #694 on: April 16, 2007, 12:00:45 PM »
milos, i would love to come to your seminar, but i will not even be in the same country at that time.

i hope to one day attend your gym and i will introduce myself.

i am not a bber per se, although i use bbing exercises for my sport. i use weight training purely to enhance strength, speed and explosive power as only part of a structured training program, which also involves a great deal of interval and endurance type training.

when i retire i intend to follow exclusively bbing, as i believe this to be more satisfying mentally and physically than what i do now.

i agree that changing the angle, motivation, speed of eccentric/concentric with specific movements during a giant set is an effective way to continually stimulate a muscle, but my only point of contention is that you can not perform at maximum intensity for an extended period. this is impossible and all you're doing is, in fact, lowering the athletes ability to perform at maximal intensity ( yes, this is actually a learned and conditioned reponse).

this is the real reason your trainees are using lighter weights during the giant set itself, because they have to to accommodate the decline in intensity. they may have superior conditioning. hell, they may have larger muscles, but that is not my point of contention. muscle building exclusively is anything BUT an exact science anyway.

if you care to perform a standard strength test on your athletes i believe you will find that they, in fact, become weaker and slower over time, anabolic drugs notwithstanding.

put it this way, if you were to take johnny jackson (who competes in bbing and powerlifting) and train him with your system over 8 months you would effectively destroy his powerlifting career. you would have trained him to become weaker and slower.

I would love to see you one day and IF I have a chance to elaborate everything to you - I promise you will consider it...
It is just too much for me to go in details right here and I know I would open can of warms - that I could not close for months...and I don't have that much time...

Consider that EVERYONE adapts to given demand or stimulus...
So take Johny Jackson for example and think what would have happen if I would keep his normal strength exercises in his program and only add a super set after his best lifts...Which means - first two weeks add only additional exercise after his heavy compound move of choice...

Do you think he will increase or decrease his training intensity with this addition?

Next, after 2-3 weeks - add third exercise (as a tri-set)...and see how he responds on that...and than 4th...and so on...

Why would you ever think that workouts like this would be counterproductive?
Now, this is only about training stimulus and conditioning...I assume that every other parameter is at the highest level (nutrition and adequate rest...plus supplementation...not to mention "other" methods...)

I purposely said "weak minded" - to see your response - and obviously I did hit the nerve ::) - but in reality I was also once like you - just not accepting some things if I thought it was not realistically possible...
Than I saw one guy in San Diego - training in my gym on Midway drive...and he opened my eyes - literally...

He trained about 6 hours a day - every body part - and super intense..
Started with heavy compound moves and than started applying all the other advanced methods (including drop sets and giant sets...)...
While I was convinced that he was on major drugs - he would enter drug free shows all the time - and even though I was convinced that he cheated - he issued the challenge to me - for 10 grand that I can take him to any lab and through every test...

Needless to say - I backed off...as after all I was not sure he was taking anything - but it sure looked like it considering the way he trained and how he looked at the time...

Anyway, I was sure that in matter of few weeks he would slow down and start loosing weight, strength...etc...only to my surprise - he was continuously getting better, stronger, bigger, more muscular...

????

Well, that defies the logic...but than I started thinking - why would I consider that he is overtraining JUST BECAUSE HE TRAINS SO MUCH MORE INTENSE THAN ME?

I realized that I was limiting myself as I was weak minded...and I accepted certain limitations...

Human body is a miracle...and while for sure running marathon sounds impossible to all of us - ONE DAY (maybe in the far future) THAT MIGHT BE A CASE...After all records are made to be broken...

So, no hard feelings for my comment (weak mind) - I did it on purpose just to see how you will respond...
Interestingly - many of you change when I turn the "nice page of my book"...and become much nicer...
And that is my intention - to soften up typical getbiger - and show love to everyone...so they just might like it and start showing love towards others...

After all - that's what life is all about...love and unity rather than war...at least in my book...

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #695 on: April 16, 2007, 12:43:27 PM »
 MILOS IS AN IFBB LEGEND.
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #696 on: April 16, 2007, 03:32:21 PM »
Milos how big are your calves? Care to post your pics against basts?

Wow.  Is that pic morphed or is that guy got some of the skinniest lower legs I have ever seen on an adult. 

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #697 on: April 16, 2007, 05:42:50 PM »
I cant wait until that seminar. I live in anaheim hills, right down the street from milos gym.
-

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #698 on: April 17, 2007, 02:12:39 PM »
I cant wait until that seminar. I live in anaheim hills, right down the street from milos gym.

I am sure no questions will be left unanswer.....I hope all the skeptical be ready.

KGG

• Getbig I
« Reply #699 on: May 07, 2007, 03:37:51 PM »
milos  why  one  of  your  team  members  left the  team ???? i heard  that  he  got sick  and  tierd  from  doing  super  sets  all the time with  out seeing results ::)