Author Topic: new MILOS SARCEV training pics...  (Read 83309 times)

CF

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Ready or not!
Re: The Greatest Workout EVER with Milos Sarcev in the Koloseum
« Reply #300 on: April 06, 2007, 10:27:56 PM »
I've heard nothing but great things about Milos.  It's too bad I'm all the way on the eastcoast or i'd stop in for a workout.  Keep up the good work Milos.  Zhanna!  I was there when you won your pro card, remember!  Hope all is well with you.

Carlo Filippone

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #301 on: April 07, 2007, 02:57:45 AM »
         If you haven't worked out with Milos yet, you haven't worked out, PERIOD!
Yesterday night, Tamer (Evil Angel)  and I trained BACK with Milos and LOVELY Milamar in the Koloseum and it was absolutely INSANE!  I mean, I am a PRO, and I have seen it all, and I have tried every training method that ever existed, but that workout was OUT of THIS WORLD!  As I am writhing this, I can feel every single fiber in my back; my back has NEVER been this sore!!!!!!!!
Milos's method of training is definitely REVOLUTIONARY and SUPER EFFICIENT!  If you don't pass out out of high volume, speed and INTENSITY, and the muscle group you are training survives the workout, then it has no other choice but to GROW to adapt to the extreme demand put upon it! 
WARNING: this kind of workout is not fot the faint of heart!!!

brutal 9inch arms and sucking up to milos sarcev

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #302 on: April 07, 2007, 06:23:12 AM »
Zhanna and Tamer - thank you so much for your kind words.
As you know last night's workout was rushed - as I had no idea that you guys are coming (Milamar told me about one hour before...and we had "school" duties as parents at 6:30 PM...)

Anyway, it was PLEASURE training you guys and I certainly hope yo'll come back for more...

Now, I didn't have a chance to read everything here (as I have to go to work...) but I can only assume that many will jump into conclusions....as always.

My workouts are NOT my inventions...As I said (surprisingly) - I didn't invent the wheel or a fire...either...but I use it and modify it for whatever demand I have in front of me.

I simply do not accept LIMITATIONS and expect a lot from me...and my clients.
I am not satisfied with just ANY goals..I am all for HIGHEST GOALS and achievements possible.

So, closest description of some of my workouts is: I think of what is almost impossible to do - and than I do JUST THAT...
After all I said ALMOST...

Mind is where it's at...If you accept something to be impossible - than forget about even trying...On another hand if you accept to be POSSIBLE - you will absolutely, positively, without a doubt...unquestionably be able to do it!

Human body is just unbelievable master piece that can (and should) be tested for the absolute greatness - mentally and physically...
We all have that within us - but few are ready to experience...

Have a faith and believe - YOU CAN DO EVERYTHING..."and if you can't do everything that doesn't mean you shouldn't try doing what you can - being who you are" (I read this somewhere ::) - and I like it)...

JUST DO IT! ;D
Damn.
You are my enemy but  i  have exactly same idea as you about things.
My thought
"You can do anything(Litelaly anything,even i believe "Flying" or "Walk on water"...etc) what you can imagine and feel exactly,but you cant do anything no matter how its easy,if you cant imagine and feel.

Green Mamba

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #303 on: April 07, 2007, 06:38:55 AM »
kyumo , u and milos have a lot of similarities u are unaware of, for example, both of you like to type in the same unreadable way

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #304 on: April 07, 2007, 06:45:13 AM »
kyumo , u and milos have a lot of similarities u are unaware of, for example, both of you like to type in the same unreadable way
Because the things arent so easy to describe ;D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #305 on: April 07, 2007, 07:08:36 AM »
         If you haven't worked out with Milos yet, you haven't worked out, PERIOD!
Yesterday night, Tamer (Evil Angel)  and I trained BACK with Milos and LOVELY Milamar in the Koloseum and it was absolutely INSANE!  I mean, I am a PRO, and I have seen it all, and I have tried every training method that ever existed, but that workout was OUT of THIS WORLD!  As I am writhing this, I can feel every single fiber in my back; my back has NEVER been this sore!!!!!!!!
Milos's method of training is definitely REVOLUTIONARY and SUPER EFFICIENT!  If you don't pass out out of high volume, speed and INTENSITY, and the muscle group you are training survives the workout, then it has no other choice but to GROW to adapt to the extreme demand put upon it! 
WARNING: this kind of workout is not fot the faint of heart!!!

looking good. post more offseason pictures. and bigger ones.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #306 on: April 07, 2007, 07:48:13 AM »
Can someone post what a typical milos workout would be?

SecondFocus

• Getbig II
  • Wanna See More...?
« Reply #307 on: April 07, 2007, 07:59:02 AM »
I have to agree with Bob C on this for sure. It is experience that makes the difference. I have watched people go though a workout with Milos and the guy really knows what he is doing. I have seen a lot of training variations in my time, a lot of theories, a lot of people doing a lot of different things.

But what I have seen Milos do is smarter and more intense than anything I have ever seen. Milos knows what he is doing. If I lived near the Koloseum Gym I would be working out there everyday to, at the very least, watch what this guy does and take it all in.
Ian L. Sitren
SecondFocus

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #308 on: April 07, 2007, 08:30:55 AM »
Absolutely!!! from day one i starting working with Milos i would just sit there where ears wide open and listen and everyday was something different, something interesting and something that worked!!!! Not only arer his training methods just incredible but he takes you to an intensity that you never knew you could reach!! Its not until after the show you sit back and realise the incredible effort he puts into his athletes!!! i mean he really does love us!!! He is tough but fair!! sometimes we are naughty ;) and none more than me and you are soon put in your place!! Milos told me, i can be pissed at you but never angry at you!! YES i found out there is a difference!! At the show he is running from hotel to hotel, room to room making sure we are all ok and feeling good!! This goes on for 24 hrs for a whole 3 days!! He is more tired than what we are when the show is over but the reward is seeing us up there and improving and knowing it was his methods and knowledge that got us there!!

Ive said it before and i will again!!! His athletes would take a bullet for him! :)

Thx Luke...and I am still pissed you puked in my sink >:(...but I am not angry ::)...I love you - man ;D. (you c..t)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #309 on: April 07, 2007, 08:34:34 AM »
Milos & Luke stop paying eachother under the table for sweet comments c'mon on dudes  ;D
#

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: April 07, 2007, 08:36:51 AM »
Damn.
You are my enemy but  i  have exactly same idea as you about things.
My thought
"You can do anything(Litelaly anything,even i believe "Flying" or "Walk on water"...etc) what you can imagine and feel exactly,but you cant do anything no matter how its easy,if you cant imagine and feel.

Green Mamba

Are you on drugs Mamba?
How in a hell would yoube able to fly or walk on water? ::)

I said: just because you can't do everything (fly and walk on the water... ;D) that doesn't mean you should try doing what you can (my crazy workouts)....eyc ;D

Next thing you know - you'll be playing in "The House of the hiden Green Mamba"...ot "Crouching Green Mamba"....well - certainly not "Hero"....but possibly: "Geisha"....

LSD legal in Japan?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: April 07, 2007, 08:38:08 AM »
Can someone post what a typical milos workout would be?

Garraeth posted some in TRAINING section.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: April 07, 2007, 08:39:46 AM »
Milos & Luke stop paying eachother under the table for sweet comments c'mon on dudes  ;D

C'mon dude - don't you feel that "love is in the air" ;D

What's wrong with: Lov'ya man?
Go on teh street and tell your neighboor... ;D

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #313 on: April 07, 2007, 08:40:10 AM »
Are you on drugs Mamba?

I said: just because you can't do everything (fly and walk on the water... ;D) that doesn't mean you should try doing what you can (my crazy workouts)....eyc ;D

Next thing you know - you'll be playing in "The House of the hiden Green Mamba"...ot "Crouching Green Mamba"....well - certainly not "Hero"....but possibly: "Geisha"....

LSD legal in Japan?

It is possible to walk on water for certain insects. They use the waters surface tension.

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #314 on: April 07, 2007, 08:41:11 AM »
C'mon dude - don't you feel that "love is in the air" ;D

What's wrong with: Lov'ya man?
Go on teh street and tell your neighboor... ;D

lol you're a great sport dude
#

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: April 07, 2007, 08:41:37 AM »
I have to agree with Bob C on this for sure. It is experience that makes the difference. I have watched people go though a workout with Milos and the guy really knows what he is doing. I have seen a lot of training variations in my time, a lot of theories, a lot of people doing a lot of different things.

But what I have seen Milos do is smarter and more intense than anything I have ever seen. Milos knows what he is doing. If I lived near the Koloseum Gym I would be working out there everyday to, at the very least, watch what this guy does and take it all in.

That's why you are "Second Focus"...I like the people who think ;).

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: April 07, 2007, 08:42:52 AM »

It is possible to walk on water for certain insects. They use the waters surface tension.

;D ;D
I forgot...snakes can swim...and fly (on the planes)...Mamba wins the argument.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: April 07, 2007, 08:44:43 AM »
Milos,

Thank you for sharing some of your Knowledge with us yesterday. You are a Genius in the Fitness Industry.

Thx - Tamer...
Looking at this photo - I see enormeous potential.
I hope you reach it and turn pro - very soon...

I am sure that training this way could bring you to completely another level...

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #318 on: April 07, 2007, 08:45:02 AM »
Are you on drugs Mamba?

LSD legal in Japan?
Oh. I am really grad that we have  different point of you.
About Drugs, I have used much much less than you in my life. Recreational drugs NONE.  ;D
Even i dont take aspiline.And when it comes to steroid,Ha ha forget about it! ;D
Since you havent seen strange things in your life,its natural that you cant believe what i say.
I feel exactly same as you when you explain your "unbelievable" things to Getbiggers.

Green Mamba

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: April 07, 2007, 08:46:44 AM »
Milos' training is basically to do giant sets with about 10 exercises for one bodypart with no rest, right?  

Can you please post a larger version of the first pic, because it's small so when I try to zoom in to make the face actual size and make out with my monitor it becomes pixely.  

Yes Zhanna...post larger version because it's so small he tries to zoom in to make your FACE ::) ::) ::)....actual size ;).

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: April 07, 2007, 08:50:36 AM »
Perhaps if Ronnie Coleman started doing giant sets he could compete at 320, or if Yates had known that straight sets with heavy weight was not as effective he could have competed at 300?

Perhaps...actually - I would bet on it.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: April 07, 2007, 08:52:13 AM »
Severl Methods of trainning are effective to buid a Great physique...HIT , HVT and so on. Milos have developed a new option to people.And one that is very effective that all

And to add...this kind of training theory would work for MANY athletes...especially for MMA. ;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: April 07, 2007, 08:55:16 AM »
I understand that--and that's why I acknowledged that I'm sure his methods work great...but I don't see any reason to believe they work greater than other's methods which do not cost $500/hr to learn or take as many sets to complete.

My training methods are FREE...
I will again explain them in detail in my FREE seminar...

My time is different...I charge as much as I believe that I am worth...and actually - I am underselling myself...

But, I also give hundreds of my FREE hours to bodybuilding fans on regular bases...as MONEY doesn't mean everything. It never did ...or ever will.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: April 07, 2007, 08:57:23 AM »
Oh. I am really grad that we have  different point of you.
About Drugs, I have used much much less than you in my life. Recreational drugs NONE.  ;D
Even i dont take aspiline.And when it comes to steroid,Ha ha forget about it! ;D
Since you havent seen strange things in your life,its natural that you cant believe what i say.
I feel exactly same as you when you explain your "unbelievable" things to Getbiggers.

Green Mamba

Aspiline  ;D does that to you?
Who needs the recreational drugs - can you send some "aspiline" with Hide?

I can't wait to fly and walk on the water...

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #324 on: April 07, 2007, 08:59:47 AM »
Aspiline  ;D does that to you?
Who needs the recreational drugs - can you send some "aspiline" with Hide?

I can't wait to fly and walk on the water...
I am not living in Japan dude.
I will teach you someday how to fly. Then teach me your method and special drink ;D

Green mamba