Author Topic: Why hasn't anyone disproven the True Adonis Principles yet?  (Read 56824 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Why hasn't anyone disproven the True Adonis Principles yet?
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2007, 05:54:49 PM »
lol, massive heart attack from overdosing on cake and icecream

TA told an overly obese man to eat more junk food...brilliant

He was losing weight and drinking beer and eating junk food though. He danced like 3 hours a night.
E

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2007, 05:55:27 PM »
He is "1 for 1" in eating junk food and showing up ripped.  And he was fat as hell before he started.

You're saying we should disregard this proof, in favor of "disproof" which will come at a future date?

LOL... um????

eca/clen are powerful drugs
Here comes the money shot

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2007, 05:56:16 PM »
He is "1 for 1" in eating junk food and showing up ripped.  And he was fat as hell before he started.

You're saying we should disregard this proof, in favor of "disproof" which will come at a future date?

LOL... um????

so have you tried out the principles....I think if you put them to the test and got back to your letters to flex level of conditioning it would be big news.

too bad there's no money in eating less of whatever you want.  Maybe we could design a powder that "helps" you to do it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2007, 05:56:35 PM »
240 you are not too smart I see?
others have done the mcdonalds thing
others have eaten "worse" food and still cut...so explain to us what is so original about "his" theory?

Has anyone ever lived on McDonalds and won a bodybuilding show?

Also - what "worse" foods have people eaten and still cut?  Can you give us multiple examples (you said others) of people who have consumed food worse than McD and lost weight?

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2007, 05:57:18 PM »
dieting isnt adonis problem. putting on muscle is. he probably should wait 4-5 years before he goes on a diet again. that's how long it'll take for him to add some serious mass.

You can't expect him to put on too much muscle so quickly when he is natural. He also has very long limbs which makes his muscle appear somewhat flat in certain poses. Also, he is very lean, so what you are seeing is true muscle, not muscle that is bloated with water and surrounded by fat.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2007, 05:58:01 PM »
You can't expect him to put on too much muscle so quickly when he is natural. He also has very long limbs which makes his muscle appear somewhat flat in certain poses. Also, he is very lean, so what you are seeing is true muscle, not muscle that is bloated with water and surrounded by fat.

4-5 years is considered so quickly?
Z

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2007, 05:59:11 PM »

Also - what "worse" foods have people eaten and still cut?  Can you give us multiple examples (you said others) of people who have consumed food worse than McD and lost weight?
Johnnie Jackson in his off-season.

Adonis may have gotten lean but genetics are not on his side and he will never be more then a wannabe swimmer hating on bodybuilders bigger then him.

Elevate Your Image.™

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2007, 05:59:33 PM »
so have you tried out the principles....I think if you put them to the test and got back to your letters to flex level of conditioning it would be big news.

too bad there's no money in eating less of whatever you want.  Maybe we could design a powder that "helps" you to do it.

You make a good point.  The "powers that be" in the BBing insdustry sell powder at high prices.  And it is a multi-million dollar industry.

If Adonis was able to prove - with himself, then others - that hiscalorie deficit model was more effective and efficient than any supplement or traditional food plan, you would have a lot of very rich people suddenly looking for work.

Motive for a supplement company rep (maybe even one who has admitted in the past to saying what he is told because that's what everyone does) to disparage TA's theories automatically without evaluating them for merit?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2007, 06:00:23 PM »

Also - what "worse" foods have people eaten and still cut?  Can you give us multiple examples (you said others) of people who have consumed food worse than McD and lost weight?

what is is you think mcdonalds food has that's so bad for either building muscle or cutting?

Z

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2007, 06:01:18 PM »
Let's not forget he was trying to get paid to use someone's supplements after his Mr. Getbig showing. This only weeks after stating that all supplements were crap.

Elevate Your Image.™

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2007, 06:02:15 PM »
Johnnie Jackson in his off-season.

JJ loves his sprite!

I could be wrong - but I believe TA advocates using fast/junk food up til show day.  This school of thought, while certainly in violation of traditional BBing norms, could - if it worked - be the story of 2007, easily.  A return to the Mentzer principles with a controversial new model of success.

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2007, 06:02:37 PM »
You make a good point.  The "powers that be" in the BBing insdustry sell powder at high prices.  And it is a multi-million dollar industry.

If Adonis was able to prove - with himself, then others - that hiscalorie deficit model was more effective and efficient than any supplement or traditional food plan, you would have a lot of very rich people suddenly looking for work.

Motive for a supplement company rep (maybe even one who has admitted in the past to saying what he is told because that's what everyone does) to disparage TA's theories automatically without evaluating them for merit?

And 9/11 was a conspiracy right?  You can't be that much of a tool Rob.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2007, 06:03:33 PM »
JJ loves his sprite!

I could be wrong - but I believe TA advocates using fast/junk food up til show day.  This school of thought, while certainly in violation of traditional BBing norms, could - if it worked - be the story of 2007, easily.  A return to the Mentzer principles with a controversial new model of success.
How about an actual bodybuilder try this; opposed to a guy who has yet to step on a bodybuilding stage?

Elevate Your Image.™

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2007, 06:04:36 PM »
How about an actual bodybuilder try this; opposed to a guy who has yet to step on a bodybuilding stage?

Most guys on here haven't and don't want to step on stage.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2007, 06:05:26 PM »
what is is you think mcdonalds food has that's so bad for either building muscle or cutting?

I'm just learning about the theories, I am certianly not qualified to make any assessment, good or bad.  I just wanted to know why this theory hasn't been quickly disproved.

if TA came on the board tomrorow and said the sky was green, someone would post a pic of a blue sky followed by UV information proving him wrong.  If he came out and said he planned to bench 1200 by 2008, he would quickly disproven by others using records, tendon strength models, and empirical records of the progress of others and the plateaus as one nears limits.

But he's been talking about this theory for months now - his only example being a very ripped himself - and no one among this great group of obviously motivated people has been able to prove him wrong.

Me just curious, that's all :)

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2007, 06:05:39 PM »
4-5 years is considered so quickly?
No, I didn't mean that. You just said that putting on muscle was his problem, not dieting. I am simply stating that you can't compare him to those who are using gear. When you compare him even to top naturals, he has some decent size. I am sure he will be able to add more muscle in coming years and fill out his frame even more. However, there is not reason why he needs to "bulk up" and gain fat to do this.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2007, 06:06:32 PM »
actually icecream, mcdonalds etc would be more expensive than protein powders.
supplements isnt expensive if you stay with what works and is just food. it's the super-pills kinda stuff that's expensive. protein, creatine etc is not.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2007, 06:06:37 PM »
And 9/11 was a conspiracy right?  You can't be that much of a tool Rob.

Do you think the use of political insults will shield you from the burden of proving Adonis' principles wrong?

You have the most motive in the world to embarass him after he embarassed you in front of the BBing world.  perhaps you would like to tackle the Adonis principle instead of insulting me for asking a BBing nutrition question.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2007, 06:06:42 PM »
Why is anyone putting any stock into this? And what "Adonis principles"...this method has been around for years. Dr. M. DePasquale used it with the WBF BBers to  less than steller results.

BTW...shouldn't Adonis have to PROVE his diet works before anyone has to DIS-PROVE them?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2007, 06:07:38 PM »

LIFT,

Are you saying the men who enter the MD Cyber Classic aren't "Actual bodybuilders"?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2007, 06:07:58 PM »
Most everyone criticizing his physique have never posted pics.

what do you think these guys look like?  :-X

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2007, 06:09:03 PM »
No, I didn't mean that. You just said that putting on muscle was his problem, not dieting. I am simply stating that you can't compare him to those who are using gear. When you compare him even to top naturals, he has some decent size. I am sure he will be able to add more muscle in coming years and fill out his frame even more. However, there is not reason why he needs to "bulk up" and gain fat to do this.

i said he need to be focused on putting on muscle, not to diet down to 3 percent or whatever number he picks. and i said it would take 4-5 years BECAUSE he's natural i use that big time frame.
not once have i said anything about bulking up.
Z

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2007, 06:09:11 PM »
No-one here has a problem with understanding that no matter what you eat - as long as you're running a caloric deficit - you will lose weight.  What we have a problem with is Adonis deliberately falsifying a great deal of the advice he gives others here so that he can manipulate people.  If you believe he went from a largely overweight state to very low body fat by eating nothing but junk food, then you probably believe the deadlift claims on here too.  It’s a pity he acts this way because I think he’s actually got himself in really decent shape; his brain just hasn’t caught up with his body yet.  He does himself a disservice in this way, just like his feud with DA and other out-there claims.

Rob, I think you know better than to believe him too, although like someone else mentioned – he hasn’t actually given any firm evidence that he lives like he wants everyone else to believe.  
Thread Killer

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2007, 06:10:51 PM »
Do you think the use of political insults will shield you from the burden of proving Adonis' principles wrong?

You have the most motive in the world to embarass him after he embarassed you in front of the BBing world.  perhaps you would like to tackle the Adonis principle instead of insulting me for asking a BBing nutrition question.

Why would I ruin myself using a bullshit made up principle?  How was I embarrassed again in this made up world?  Your the one with naked pics of your fat ass self popping up on this board from time to time.  You try it yourself if you are so curious fat boy.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2007, 06:11:02 PM »
LIFT,

Are you saying the men who enter the MD Cyber Classic aren't "Actual bodybuilders"?
Depends on what your definition of a "Bodybuilder" is. We have yet to see who are entering but any bodybuilder who enters that contest should have no problem stepping on stage.

Adonis wouldn't accept a challenge from Vince to get on stage.

Elevate Your Image.™