Author Topic: Israel plans nuclear strike on Iran  (Read 19562 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: Israel plans nuclear strike on Iran
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2007, 03:32:18 AM »

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2007, 03:43:44 AM »
You're a wannabe.

Wannabe German?  No, my heritage actually is German.

You, however, seem to be a "wannabe zionist".  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2007, 03:44:58 AM »

Wannabe German?  No, my heritage actually is German.

You, however, seem to be a "wannabe zionist".  ::)

wannabe nazi, moron.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2007, 03:46:44 AM »
wannabe nazi, moron.

I'm not actually racist. I do however strongly dislike oversensitive PC-types and take perverse pleasure in pissing them off.

Hope this helps, "moron".  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2007, 04:50:35 AM »
I'm not actually racist. I do however strongly dislike oversensitive PC-types and take perverse pleasure in pissing them off.

Hope this helps, "moron".  :D

Dude, I'm racist, my friends are racist... I'm no where near a PC type.  But if you're gonna take an anti-israel position on here with the shit you have on your avatar then don't go wondering why anything might think you're a nazi.

And since you used to have 14/88 on here knowing full well almost no one knew what it meant, I think you're probably pretty far into the scene to claim you're not racist.  Am I right?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2007, 09:15:44 AM »

I'm German too.  ;D

no, you're an idiot from idiotland translated to English, "Houston"

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2007, 09:41:08 AM »
Because Israel has a right to exist and it has nothing to do with the bible.
That's the answer of an idiot who listens to neocon pudits... I thought you were a jewish zionist?  I'm starting to get the feeling this is more of a, "your mom told you that you're 1/16th jewish and you think celebrating Israel is celebrating your heritage" thing....

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2007, 09:43:36 AM »
That's the answer of an idiot who listens to neocon pudits... I thought you were a jewish zionist?  I'm starting to get the feeling this is more of a, "you're mom told you that you're 1/16th jewish and you think celebrating Israel is celebrating your heritage" thing....
this is the same guy that thinks Israel is completely right in whatever it does and palestinians are always wrong in what they do. No, like literally... its pretty insane.
follow the arrows

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2007, 09:51:22 AM »
What exactly do you take issue with?
Almost every aspect, not the people, the policy of zionism.  For their to be peace, zionism has to be gone, it can not happen ever and will lead to our destruction before it ever leads to peace .  It's a mistake that could very well get us all dead.  I could go dozens of directions with this question.  I could write a post so long not a single person would read it.  Not all jews are zionist, you should spend some time trying to understand why so many from the time of it's conception until now are not zionist... These people are not traitor to their heritage ;)  Be carefule, there are answers that you'll find disturbing, answers that'll rip you right from your compfort zone of understanding...

a little history on the anti-zionist jewish movement: http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2007, 11:26:04 AM »
That's the answer of an idiot who listens to neocon pudits... I thought you were a jewish zionist?  I'm starting to get the feeling this is more of a, "you're mom told you that you're 1/16th jewish and you think celebrating Israel is celebrating your heritage" thing....

Wow... you seem to get dumber with every statement.

I am a zionist in that I believe Jews return to Israel is Gods plan.  But I am also a conservative who understands that Israels right to exist has nothing to do with a religious return by all jews.  I am technically 1/2 but my mother converted when she married.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2007, 11:28:24 AM »
this is the same guy that thinks Israel is completely right in whatever it does and palestinians are always wrong in what they do. No, like literally... its pretty insane.

What has Israel done wrong?  They invaded Lebanon in response to Hezbulluhs kidnapping.  They control the country.

And Israel never targets civilians.  They target terrorists who deliberately surround themselves with civilians.  PL's specifically target Israeli civilians.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2007, 11:34:16 AM »
Almost every aspect, not the people, the policy of zionism.  For their to be peace, zionism has to be gone, it can not happen ever and will lead to our destruction before it ever leads to peace .  It's a mistake that could very well get us all dead.  I could go dozens of directions with this question.  I could write a post so long not a single person would read it.  Not all jews are zionist, you should spend some time trying to understand why so many from the time of it's conception until now are not zionist... These people are not traitor to their heritage ;)  Be carefule, there are answers that you'll find disturbing, answers that'll rip you right from your compfort zone of understanding...

a little history on the anti-zionist jewish movement: http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

That's the problem.  Israels distruction is the ultimate goal amongst the Islamic countries, not peacable comprimise.  Where as Israel is constantly giving in to terrorism and attempting to compromise for peace. 

Nice website but like my arguement has nothing to do with a religious event but with Israels right to exist in the first place.  I'm not arguing from religious stand point but from a conservative one. 

I suggest you have a better arguement than "It will get us all dead."

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2007, 11:57:28 AM »

Zionism and the state of Israel have already happened.
Since Israel already exists the only way to remove Zionism is the destruction of Israel and the elimination of millions of Jews. That would turn out to be another holocaust and no Jew would allow this.

The only way to solve the impasse is to work towards as 2 state solution like the UN and the group of 5 have suggested. Many Muslim nations support this, Turkey, Jordan, Egypt and even Saudi Arabia.
If hard liners in Saudi Arabia can agree with a two state solution, why can't Syria, Lebanon, Hamas and their backer Iran support the two state solution.

Once Hamas recognizes Israel and moves towards a 2 state solution then the whole world would be better off.

You have to move away from your hate and work towards solutions.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2007, 12:04:24 PM »
Who gives a fuck. The more dead sand nigs the better.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2007, 12:06:28 PM »
Zionism and the state of Israel have already happened.

Stop right there... I don't need to go past this... First this was over my comment that zionism was a mistake.  That Israel is done is done, that's right, that's not what this was about ;)  I only commented about it being a mistake and I beleive that.  But you're wrong, Zionism isn't done happening...  It doesn't have to keep happening.  And end to zionism does not have to mean an end to the Jews in that land.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2007, 12:11:43 PM »
Stop right there... I don't need to go past this... First this was over my comment that zionism was a mistake.  That Israel is done is done, that's right, that's not what this was about ;)  I only commented about it being a mistake and I beleive that.  But you're wrong, Zionism isn't done happening...  It doesn't have to keep happening.  And end to zionism does not have to mean an end to the Jews in that land.
If you are talking about establishment of Jerusalem as its capital, you should already know that America is ready to recognize it as fact as soon as Israel announces it.

This is the main bargaining point for a Palestine. I don't think either a Palestine state or the State of Israel should have its capital as Jerusalem. Or Both should have Jerusalem as its capital. The Jews with west Jerusalem (New Jerusalem) and the Palestinians with East Jerusalem (Old Jerusalem.)

The temple should not be rebuilt either. Or should be rebuilt with both Christian and Muslim input as they all worship the same God.
Z

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2007, 12:14:02 PM »
That's the problem.  Israels distruction is the ultimate goal amongst the Islamic countries, not peacable comprimise.  Where as Israel is constantly giving in to terrorism and attempting to compromise for peace. 

Nice website but like my arguement has nothing to do with a religious event but with Israels right to exist in the first place.  I'm not arguing from religious stand point but from a conservative one. 

I suggest you have a better arguement than "It will get us all dead."

it will get us all dead... Israel has said if they go down, they'll take out the world, that is launch against targets all over...  Yup, if Israel is going down, they'll launch against cities that don't have anything to do with the fight.  If that policy doesn't have the potential to get us all dead I don't know what does...  And you better start considering the religious aspect to this all even if you don't believe it... It may not be important to you but because it is such requirment for understanding all this, it's pointless to attack this from a view of the neocon pudents redneck targeted propaganda.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2007, 12:15:33 PM »
If you are talking about establishment of Jerusalem as its capital, you should already know that America is ready to recognize it as fact as soon as Israel announces it.

No... Joker, that's not what I'm talking about...

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2007, 12:34:28 PM »
it will get us all dead... Israel has said if they go down, they'll take out the world, that is launch against targets all over...  Yup, if Israel is going down, they'll launch against cities that don't have anything to do with the fight.  If that policy doesn't have the potential to get us all dead I don't know what does...  And you better start considering the religious aspect to this all even if you don't believe it... It may not be important to you but because it is such requirment for understanding all this, it's pointless to attack this from a view of the neocon pudents redneck targeted propaganda.

Israel has every right to be angry and it's certainly understandable why it's hard for them to trust anyone.  They do nothing wrong and merely try to stop the killing of thier wives and children in the street and pieces of shit like you hate them for it.

Funny Iran and most other radical islamic countries have been saying far worse declaring war on the west and showing support for "pushing Israel into the sea."  And yet I don't see you in uproar about that.  Classic liberal hypocrit.

Not only that considering how close Israel is always to being the victim of WW3 I would understand if ANY country in that position made that remark.  But I also believe it was directed towards its Arab enemies in the region and not the world as a whole.

Your argument thus far is nothing but spite and liberal mantra... I'm still waiting for you to tell me why Israel is so bad and the PL's aren't.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2007, 12:56:18 PM »
Israel has every right to be angry and it's certainly understandable why it's hard for them to trust anyone.  They do nothing wrong and merely try to stop the killing of thier wives and children in the street and pieces of shit like you hate them for it.

Funny Iran and most other radical islamic countries have been saying far worse declaring war on the west and showing support for "pushing Israel into the sea."  And yet I don't see you in uproar about that.  Classic liberal hypocrit.

Not only that considering how close Israel is always to being the victim of WW3 I would understand if ANY country in that position made that remark.  But I also believe it was directed towards its Arab enemies in the region and not the world as a whole.

Your argument thus far is nothing but spite and liberal mantra... I'm still waiting for you to tell me why Israel is so bad and the PL's aren't.
That's reason to kill everyone if it doesn't work out ::) It's not the right to survive or everyone gets it... ::) THAT'S TERRORISM DUDE... and shut up with the liberal montra crap you clueless nerd...

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2007, 01:04:58 PM »

Kind of Like Iraq launching missiles into Israel to try to escalate the war. :o

Israel will not let any nation that is bent on its demise become a credible threat, with or without the US.

The Israeli secret service killed a Canadian inventor that wanted was building a rail mounted super gun for Iraq pre Gulf War.

The Muslim world will have to deal with Israel because Israel isn't going anywhere.
Z

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2007, 01:18:58 PM »
Kind of Like Iraq launching missiles into Israel to try to escalate the war. :o

Israel will not let any nation that is bent on its demise become a credible threat, with or without the US.

The Israeli secret service killed a Canadian inventor that wanted was building a rail mounted super gun for Iraq pre Gulf War.

The Muslim world will have to deal with Israel because Israel isn't going anywhere.
Yea, but not quite, more like if Iraq had nukes and said before they go down, they'll launch against everyone. Israel was talking about lauching against every European capital before they go down... That's terrorism, it says, you have one foreign policy choice, side with Israel because the alternative it death to everyone...  I don't give that much of a crap about the arabs or about Iran.  I can't describe myself as pro-arab, those guys do not represent what I consider to be good but Israel is definitely not peachy clean either they've done an amazing amount of underhanded crap in order to meet their goals...

The war game

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother." I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.'

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,6903,1046411,00.html

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2007, 01:34:02 PM »
Yea, but not quite, more like if Iraq had nukes and said before they go down, they'll launch against everyone. Israel was talking about lauching against every European capital before they go down... That's terrorism, it says, you have one foreign policy choice, side with Israel because the alternative it death to everyone...  I don't give that much of a crap about the arabs or about Iran.  I can't describe myself as pro-arab, those guys do not represent what I consider to be good but Israel is definitely not peachy clean either they've done an amazing amount of underhanded crap in order to meet their goals...

The war game

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother." I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.'

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,6903,1046411,00.html

There is no doubt that Israel and Zionist will do whatever it takes to meet their goals.
Active terrorism against the UK during the 1940's. Targeted Assassinations. Premeditated strikes, like their strikes on Iraq.

Knowing all of that, they will not be removed from the middle east and they will not dissolve their country.

That is why a 2 state solution is the only option. Bargains like this have happened before. Germany after World War 2 for example.
A deal could be made, but it would require more faith than either Israel or Palestine has right now.
Z

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2007, 01:35:02 PM »
That's reason to kill everyone if it doesn't work out ::) It's not the right to survive or everyone gets it... ::) THAT'S TERRORISM DUDE... and shut up with the liberal montra crap you clueless nerd...

Care to explain your hypocrisy yet?  I know... no one wants to be called a liberal.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2007, 01:35:53 PM »
Wow... you seem to get dumber with every statement.

I am a zionist in that I believe Jews return to Israel is Gods plan.  But I am also a conservative who understands that Israels right to exist has nothing to do with a religious return by all jews.  I am technically 1/2 but my mother converted when she married.
i would have loved to see you talk this shit in Berlin in 1936.